imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
i.imgur.com/ir0wrCO.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mdDLUlMdp2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inuyashiki: Hiro Banging

Nanachi

Requesting Caulifla and Erza fusion

Anchoring for

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

Requesting either Marii or Watashi replicating the Mad as Hell speech from Network.
References: i.imgur.com/vLL1HKH.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
Thanks.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Reposting. I need Doodlefag to see this and prove our love.

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia Dangerous Beast

In the meantime are you taking requests.

Requesting all gems from HnK

Requesting my waifu Inami Mahiru doing cute things in the far left outfit.

Thanks do much anons. Love you all.

Haven't drawn an Sup Forums thing in a while, so dropping this off here.

Sure? No waifus for now though. WWD depresses me.

You think it's too much? I'm working on the lineart right now

reposting sketch for new thread

Why would you resave the image from your tumblr instead of posting the version that you saved from whatever art program you use?

But Doodle-tan is a cute boy, this is impossible

It's the same file and I'm on my phone.

All drawtans (except ycake's drawtan) are cute girls

Anchoring

How can my future wife be a male?

Is Mikasa best girl?

Lies and slander. Until I see nude drawings I will presume they're traps.
wife (male)

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc, shooting people with magic enhanced bullets.

Not OR, but I'm so looking forward to this.

Isuzu Sento being hot and bothered because she is trying not to masturbate for No Fap November

We need more huge Lucoa.

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal civilian clothes having a catfight over a popular trendy item while the orc security guard blankly stares at it in mild annoyance

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Doodle. I know you're there. I'm going to disappear for a while. Don't forget me. Don't forget how much I love you.

Raphtalia dressed for and playing some basketball, since she likes the Orange ball which is basically a basketball. A nice classic Spalding.

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Ursula getting sexy spankings. Would prefer Shiny Ursula in her skintight suit getting spanked.

Requesting Kurumi finding the Bear Bear Village

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega level Digimon (Gundam-like mecha design, mask on her mouth or eyes, etc.)

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile or another big spell such as Meteor Shower or Chain Lightning.

Requesting Lotte blushing and holding a cup out to an user and asking them to pee into it for her

Requesting Grey Wolf in a dog kigurumi

>Pandagguy got animated
well shit, I think that means can request more of the thing here

Red riding hood costume please

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Cover Ref/Style: i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png

I'm actually trying to deviate from the artist whose pose I'm trying to replicate. The original artist tried to go for a more realistic, erotic feel, whereas here I'm trying to soften everything and make it more of an erokawaii piece.

Noted on the lines, but what specifically should I be going for with the cowboy hat?

I intend to move on to SAI but I couldn't be assed to find a crack before I wanted to start work on this. It's going to end up being a necessity though because I'm flying by the seat of my pants when it comes to improving my lines and recognize the need for them to be softer and more dynamic.

Requesting a Gremlin wearing an ushanka, tight black leggings, and a fluffy coat. She can have white hair and blue eyes if you want to go full anime Russkie.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Astarotte from "Lotte no Omocha!" as a nun, a succubus nun.

Thank you for your support, user.

Requesting a bust chart of the Coppelion girls with Taeko at the "cow tits" end, and Aoi at the "cute small breasts" end

Requesting Chiya tied up and being forced to get a haircut (for her own good) by the other girls.

Thanks, can't wait. Not too lewd at all.

i see some user is already working on your req but might as well post what i started

Not OR. Now draw her biting into it. Just kidding, looks adorable.

You don't mean you're going to drop it, do you? That's looking great,

Anchoring for the drawfriend who asked me to:
Natsuki being super happy and smiling while eating a nutritious, home cooked meal with her dad.

thats exactly what i thought after finishing it
i am not i need sleep for now its getting late
ill color tomorrow desu

Which episode do I download for Bear Bear? Battlogue 3?

Made some changes to the lines on this. Tried going with "Thicker out, thinner in and down". Also redrew the Cowboy hat. Am I getting there?

are you using sai to make the lineart?

Lineart finished. I think I'll color it right now!

That looks great, user! Looking forward to the finished result tomorrow.

Requesting outfit swap between these two cool girls!

Requesting a lewd and corrupted Hibiki trapping Miku against a wall, grabbing her chin and planting a kiss on her lips.

Requesting the poster for American Psycho recreated with Saeko Busujima from HoTD, and have the title read "American Saeko"

Requesting Rishia Ivyred wearing a taimanin outfit and being really embarrassed about it. While someone tells her off panel to stop whining since it gives a lot of good stats
Here's a reference for one of them, which is mizuki yukikaze's:
i.imgur.com/ir0wrCO.png

I'm not usually around here on fridays, is it always so slow?

WWD or people having other things to do in fridays.

its weekend
everyone moves to the wwd thread

I don't.

me neither i dont like wwd

Said earlier that I'd like to move on to SAI but I didn't find a crack before starting on this. Did the lines using Paint.net and it probably shows with some of the aliasing.

why not

This thread doesn't blow up in flames like the WWD does. Besides i don't have a waifu, nor i want to post characters from the series i like there. And i know they haven't been.

get sai asap it helps a lot
desu i think you should get a different brush for the line art but thats just my opinion
line weight is really important but im sure you'll get better with practise
are you new to digital? you seem like a good artist desu youll pick it up really fast

Thanks to you both. Can't wait.

i dont like the requests there

delivering Nui, i can post the lineart if you want

>you seem like a good artist desu youll pick it up really fast
user..

sorry do i say something wrong

I use tracing on the body shapes as a means of learning anatomy and getting a better finished product. At the point I'm at I'm less of an "artist" than most people in this thread but I'd rather create content myself than rely on other people.

oh i thought you were linearting your drawing that you drew

still waiting for Hiro and Nanachi

What the fuck, Samurai, what the fuck

I am. It's just a derivative of a pose I liked as opposed to something done completely from scratch. Just trying to learn.

waiting for Phos

here's sono tips for hiro
youtube.com/watch?v=mdDLUlMdp2U

Who deleted this? Mods? Self-deletion? or doodlefag?

Somehow I knew you were odd even when you first arrived.

Requesting Nanachi from Made in Abyss getting her paw-padded feet rubbed by Riko, or asking user for a foot-rub.

Throwing this out there as well: What color do you think the bra/panties should be? I was thinking white or blue, but white feels too plain and blue would clash badly with the denim. Pink maybe?

He posted nipples on a blue board and that was his downfall.

>9

Any WIPs?

I see what you did there.

Delivering! Hope you like it, user.

Man, I started a Pixiv account few days ago and I've got so much more views than on dA. Thanks, Japan.

You the guy who really likes drawing LL girls right?
Can you draw Nozomi next

Nice!