Raildex

Why doesn't Academy City invest more in sexy robots?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1A4qkm3t3j0
vocaroo.com/i/s1SPpGO55V82
vocaroo.com/i/s1CtGuUmzrDR
vocaroo.com/i/s1iasTARXsn5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the TRUE NUMBER 1 would fill them up with too much Dark Matter. Their circuits would fry from sheer pleasure

You got a problem with the trash can robots?

reminder that this is apart of Etzali's moveset sounds

vocaroo.com/i/s1A4qkm3t3j0
vocaroo.com/i/s1SPpGO55V82
vocaroo.com/i/s1CtGuUmzrDR
vocaroo.com/i/s1iasTARXsn5

Mikoto would just kill them

sex magic > sex science

I love Touma!
He's my future husband

They don't have round asses, thick thighs, and delicious feet.

Just have Salome kill mikoto

Kamachi writing a sister romcom when?
>Its about a novelist living with his non blood related silver haired little sister
>at the end is revealed that his name is Aleister Crowley
>he calls his little sisters Aiwass

Salome is the comfiest girl

Because halfnof his works are little sister rom coms already

HAPPIEST
A
P
P
I
E
S
T

What would a fight between Crowley and Skogsfru look like

>He thinks theres a difference

Etzali Blanco soon?

And now her little sister role has been supplanted by the colorless girl. Her life is truly suffering.

Who or how do you think England is stopping an army of Crowleys? He said himself that he could take the common wealth but not the main part.

I want to fuck Saten

Stiyl being the MVP

If your imouto doesn't have a high kill count and the bank account of a celebrity/athlete, she is not worthy of being called an imouto.

With support from Xochitl I guess

>wanting STDs

I want Mikoto to shock my dick with her cute feet

I want to shock Mikoto's cute dick.

This is your wife now.

Who's dick would you play with: Astolfo or Mikoto's?

I want to kill her

Reminder that Mikoto loves trolling

Calm down Kyousuke, remember what happens every time you try to do that.

I want to join her in sending emails with ASCII penises to everyone in Academy City

Makes sense, Mikoto is a literal troll.

>high kill count
Gas is cheating. The best kill count is the one you rack up with your bare hands. Maybe with a knife, piano wire or a minimum range gunfire if you're too weak to beat someone to death or snap their necks.

I want snog the boy's face off!

Because their tech level is at the point were they don't have money problems.

>Not just killing someone from a mile away

>being a little bitch
>not taking pride in physically destroying your opponent

>not starting over from zero with a V2 and entrusting the future to the next generation

Post genderbent Mikoto

>I think I know better than every modern army.

T internet tough guy

Army kills out of necessity, not for pleasure.

Index manga chapter when? I want to see Tsuchi shoot a granny

THICC

Speaking of killing, Itsuwa is good at killing my boner

It's on hiatus until January to prepare for the Constantine arc.

If seeing it is all you want, you can do this already

In all honesty, Mikoto probably looks shorter than usual in that illustration because she's leaning forward, though it's hard to tell.

Looks more like a dwarf to me.

This cover was pretty nice, art style is slowly changing again too.

No more chapters this year

Fuck.

>Itsuwa haters are already starting to surface

Atleast wait for the season to air, damn

So what's the deal with Itsuwa? Is she going to be part of the new Jailbreak arc or was she just a flashback cameo? Ah we'll see. Hope we get the #6 though..

STICC

Not that they matter in the grand scheme of her 2nd popularity rise. They can squeal all they like.

So I am reading nt 2 and extremely curious how magic gods are going to come into play and how they work.
Is it like Planescape where the gods gets their powers from belief? As in they can be created and destroyed by belief? Or are they independent of belief?

Cowriana

They technically are that legend. For example, it is Odin, a Buddha, etc. Since they represent a majority of the Magic Side, I've assumed the power is still drawn from the Phase.

Wizards who wizarded too hard.

Slightly disappointed, I've come to love the D&D way of explaining gods by saying mortals create immortals. I've always loved the balance, where if a god becomes unpopular or left in the dust, he dies.

There's a lot more to it that I don't want to say, but it's certainly different. I'm just not sure how much you've been spoiled.

They don't directly get power from faith. Most of them are either wizards who went to far and got then revered as mythological gods or became gods by acting like one until they became one.
In a nutshell they are basically wizards who got the ability to add phases to the world.

Yeah, there's almost no power balance. It's even brought up how they have a monopoly on it. There's other factors that keeps them from just killing everybody.

Pretty much. Or it was almost entirely accidental like High priest, which changed them entirely.

Absolutely disgusting, you can keep her.

I actually really do miss that crazy bastard.

Theres a lot of similarities between them and D&D Gods like Vecna though. They're basically super wizards.

He was great. A sad past and far too late to probably ever change or make him realize he's done some good, too but he certainly had a lot of charisma.

So do MG's draw power from say Asgard like Idol Theory or are they the ones that hold power themselves due to the laws of the world and becoming an MG?

Misaki a pile of shit

They can do standart magic with idol theory from phases with the bonus of using them self as symbol too. Most of their powers comes from phase creating though, which they can theoretically use to do everything from universe destroying to making new religions with respective magic spells to derive from.

Thanks.

Speaking of weird circular idol theory, I wonder if anything would happen if Touma put on the AAA.

Is there a scientific name for Mikoto's belief that the cause of all hardship in life is caused by not trying hard enough, that all your failures are your own fault, stemming from her generalizing her own privileged experience of achieving everything she wanted?

>when he says anal or no condom this time

For that we would need more info for the AAA and Idol theory. I wonder if Aleister has something like this planned or tested already, considering that he knows the most loopholes of Magic

>Aleister secret magick technology was cracked by a cellphone

Couldn't you just finish reading the books before asking these questions.

>no condom
why is this a bad thing?

I'm not that user. Sometimes you forget or don't really understand and I'm not prideful or afraid to ask. At least there's people who answer.

A flip phone even (unless Mikoto has super human strength)

>you will never see baggy socks again
>you will never see flip phones again
What's even the point?

And this is the same guy who completely shut down AC for 20,000 years with a virus he put together in an internet cafe. This is Aleister though, so I can imagine him slapping that shit together and thinking "I'm sure it will be fine."

I wonder what Mikoto is like when in bed. I bet she drops the whole tsun thing and goes full kinky. That is, if its touma.

Why doesn't Sup Forums stop making Raildex threads when there's nothing to discuss?

>Sup Forums
>(serious) discussion
Don't make me laugh.

Literally half the threads on Sup Forums have "nothing to discuss"

You got a new VA to discuss right there

Idol Accel translations soon.

Kamikoto soon

Yo buddy, Heavy Ice soon

And yet the treads somehow hit bump limit everytime. You don't need much new content for the discussion just three to four questions are enough to fill the threads

>Heavy Object
>Raildex-related

Mods are faggots and /jp/ is ded so improvisation was needed

Don't bully.

Every Raildex thread is a Kamachiverse thread.

Actual state of raildex generals