Net juu no susume

>Sign up for a Cake show
>Get mad when the MC looks like a Cake
30 year olds don't typically have 4 ft long twin tails... 30 year olds don't undergo a transformation when they cut their hair. They are past that shit and realize it's just fucking hair. Go watch a slice of life show with middle schoolers for that shit.
sorry about the NTR, probably should have mentioned that before you got invested.... oops!

Left, Mid, Right?

All 3 at once!

>cakes can't have long hair

left

>enter room
>see this
wat do?

Reminder that the real MoriMori died.

I don't disturb people doing salah.

Give me back my ponytail cake.

Kindly educate yourself on what a Cake actually is before you shove your way into the fandom and embarrass yourself further.

She's still 30+ yo
Are you saying it's okay to have long hair if you're 30+ but ONLY if you're married? Because that's retarded.

Is green 7-11 boy going to tap the cake or cat elf?

Sup Forums, this is now the MMO you will be playing for the next 5 years. What do you think of the UI?

>making a new thread early and linking it just to spread your NTR meme
Please kill yourself.

Where are my skills?

I like it, when I see pictures of mmo's they always have like 100 icons onscreen.

Sup Forums over here ruining everything per usual.

Take his advice and learn the definition of cake in this context.

>meme
Is that what you really believe? The NTR is real.

How old is Koiwai again?

Older than Sakura, that's all we know.

Sup Forums, p-please.. stop insulting me. I cut my hair short because I had to; it was not out of spite. I will always be your favorite elito neato..

Elite Neet? More like Elite Slut.

Can't Moriko just have three boyfriends?

You mistaking cake for a milf.

You're supposed to memorize you keybindings, unless you're one of those freaks who clicks to cast.

I can bounce a quarter off that ass. Maybe a roll of it.

What a Chad. No wonder this show's fandom is crumbling as we speak.
How was this not brought up immediately once it got popular?

Sakurai look pretty uninterested here. Did he finally wise up and realize that all women are bitches and whores?

>three boyfriends
we call those SLUTS

What does cake even mean anymore? I swear everyone has it's own definition for it.

>watch a reverse harem
>complain the MC is a slut

What horrible mistakes have you made in your life that caused you to end up here user?

Including himself?

More like he realized that his friend cucked him and wants nothing to do with Moriko anymore. Of course it's all just a misunderstanding and she actually likes Sakurai. Can't believe the author ruined their own series wit this type of shoujo series bullshit.

Lily is a pure maiden.

A cake is a cake, its definition is not up to discussion. If you see someone using the word cake incorrectly then they are wrong not you.

So when's the wedding?

>3 young hot boys chasing after an old cake
Wait a minute have I been enjoying a self-insert otome-shit this whole time?

It means the same thing it always has: unmarried woman over 25. It's never changed.

A single, childless, 25+ year old woman is a CAKE.
If she is married she is a HOUSEWIFE
if she is a mom she is a MILF

Soon.

Reminder Lilac is the dark horse to win the MoriMori bowl

Did you really need to get to the level where out of context pages weren't enough so you started to crop images that have these two characters together as if that proves anything?

make that four boyfriends

Glad I never picked that shit up. I would be furious.

I don't know I can't read moonrunes!

Holy shit.

Lilac must be the only character where the player herself is cuter than the character.

Wait what are we supposed to be mad about again

No user this is the best part we are actually watching a Virgin Walk/Chad Walk comic in anime form. Besides Kanbe and Lilac is the true Greatest Love Story Ever Told also that married couple who play the same character for max grinding. Is it a train wreck or are the rails gone entirely and we've taken off into the great unknown who knows!

We are mad she cut her long hair for a Chad. My only hope is we get actual Chad NTRing the Virgin Heal Slut.

>esides Kanbe and Lilac is the true Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Too bad the train is gonna derailed when Morimori steals Lilac out of nowhere

>trains should be painted red from the start, utilizing the blood of the fallen
Holy shit my sides.

New fags getting tricked into watching their first otome reverse harem.

Wrong.

She looks better with the new hair you fags.
Fucking imagine how that would look like, the long hair of greasy shut in, all messed up with knots and broken hairends and shit.
If I want to go drinking with a homeless person I'll take a walk under a bridge.

Sup Forums picked this show up because they thought it was going to be about neetlyf. Now that they realized it's an otome romance they're furious.

Just wait till Chad meets Lilac

We're reverse-harem now, boys.

It's not even short hair, it's shoulderlength.

I don't need too! 2D is not 3D! 2D is perfect!

Edit it to have bangs.
That part is just ugly, that's why it's so awful.

>there are actually people out there this homosexual
Disgusting.

Wait what is with all the short hair hate? We never let it get to us this much?

>short hair = gay
What the fuck is wrong with your kind. I'd get it if she got a manly very short haircut, but she didn't do that at all.

How empty does your life have to be to get mad and shitpost about a shorter haircut?

>people getting mad about the haircut
>people getting mad about people getting mad about the haircut
>people shitposting about NTR
>people shitposting about shitposters posting NTR
Are these threads done for real now?

>Official WoW classic servers announced

How legit is the NTR shit anyway? Like, is it just shitposting because she got into a date or like, does it full on end up her going out with that guy?

It looked to me that she liked glasses but has feelings for the friend too, the friend also looks like he's playing wingman for glasses. No one is going out with anyone yet and the comic has been on haitus due to the author dying 2 years ago.

She goes on several dates with him and he is always shoving it in Sakura's face. We get a lot of delicious NTR reactions from Sakura but in reality Chad is just picking on him.

It is goo to keep in mind the manga was abandoned and we are about to get to a point where no one knows what will happen next because it was never finished.

>and the comic has been on haitus due to the author dying 2 years ago.

Wait what? Seriously? Thats depressing as hell if true.

And yeah, I was figuring the wingman route was what was happening too.

Not dead, just sick.

WoW is not cute.

>the friend also looks like he's playing wingman for glasses
What is Wingman's endgame? It seems like a shitty move to get the girl your friend likes to seemingly go out on a date. What does it say about her and his friend that she went? That she likes Wingman?
If he not into the girl at all? It's kind of shitty thing to do to ask a girl out and ditch her.

The dreaded japanese cold?

>one of the few shows I was watching this season
>becomes NTR shit

Last time I got this mad watching an anime there was a Gorilla killing cops everywhere.

>Gorilla killing cops
Oh yeah I remember that. What was the gorilla's name?

From what I can piece together she likes Sakurai but she warms up to the friend too. Of course this causes misunderstandings and whatnot with Sakurai since he thinks she fell for the friend and he starts ignoring her. Hence his not caring reaction in this page when they visit him. I don't know what the fuck the friend's endgame is though. But I can tell you he's a shit friend and an even worse wingman.

Donkey kong

>Sakurai starts ignoring her
>Lily tells Hayashi to fuck off
Can't wait for the heartbreak

You tell me.

Beheading Baboon

Sounds about right from the last few chapters before it died.

Sounds like a piece of shit. Why did they decide to adapt it anyway? It's pretty much a dead manga and all.

Pandas are cute.

Because they're going to skip the problems and bullshit and give us closure with an anime original ending that involves marrage and baby-making r-right?

>How empty does your life have to be
>Posting on Sup Forums

After cutting her hair she deserves being raped and used by chads.

Get lost, eletto slutto.
I will never forgive you for toying with my heart like that.

Not that user, but you're supposed to do both simultaneously. If you're only spamming skills with keybindings your mousehand is useless.

She's going to be a single mother once Koiwai bails out on her.

To be fair it was Chad who consoled her when she broke down at work. Chad was the one who gave her a cute nickname. Chad was the one who made the move. Chad was the one who asked her on a date and then no showed. Chad is the one who will star in all the NTR doujins. Chad is the one who is trying to help his virgin bro out but subconsciously knows his virgin small hands will fumble this so Chad will be set to sweep Morimori off her feet.

Virgin should have made his move while he had a chance you can't hate Chad for doing what comes naturally.

>see pretty boy designs
>not expecting the typical shoujo love triangle
You fags did this to yourselves

>Don't want to play MMO where everyone is ugly
>But MMO with nice looking characters just makes you fap and lose will to play
The great dilemma that cannot be solved

Just proves once again that most women are just objects.
Like an unexplored territory, they are just waiting to be conquered. They don't care about who it might be, he just has to be determined and put a little bit of effort.

Just play one of those RO private servers with nude sprites. You'll both fap and enjoy playing at the same time.

>Virgin should have made his move while he had a chance

To be fair he did invite her out first, but he should have been more persistent with it either way, as we clearly see that was really effective on her.

I'm confused. Did the friend lie to glasses about the day? If he did, why did he invite glasses to go with them? Did he just forget which day the date was supposed to be?

Who's the guy on the right