MC is a psychopath, takes innocent girl hostage as well

>MC is a psychopath, takes innocent girl hostage as well
>if his friends kill its okay
>he cares about helping his mentally unstable friend to kill all the guys who killed his entire tribe, this same friend is the one who joined a mafia that deals with killing, drugs, weapons and other horrible things like human trafficking just to satiate his revenge, our MC doesn't care anyway
>"villains" did nothing wrong
>>Hisoka being a murderer and a pedo that kills because he is a thirsty motherfucker recognizes in Gon the potential of becoming as twisted as him, a fucking psycho.
>Chrollo claims a "100% win" and actually wins
>no jobbers
>author is on hiatus 24/7

Deconstruction of shonen?

Medaka Box is more of a deconstruction.

O

MY

GOD

Don't mistake deconstruction and self-fellation, which is mostly what Nisio does.

RUBBER

Gon is a good boy and did nothing wrong
Also subverting tropes doesn't make something a deconstruction you dumb cunt, look up what that word means

Basically everyone in Hunter x Hunter is a psycho asshole, I honestly couldn't empathize with most of the characters, specially Killua .
Except for the few decent guys like Knuckles or Morel.

>dude we're so meta xD
Don't kid yourself.

this shows creator has serious issues

>MC is a psychopath

Luffy took someone hostage in like episode 2 and smiled as he's about to get decapitated. Goku threatened to blast the Kai. Emma left babies in a murderous human factory. Gon being angry because his friend died isn't psycho at all, and uh, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE WORD MEANS ANYWAYS FAGGOT. It's 2017 and people still don't know what being a psychopath is.

>if his friends kill it's okay

Eren literally yelled "I'm gonna destroy the whole world" during his second fight with Annie. That alone is more unique than anything Gon has ever said or done. Why do HxH fags have to overanalyze every little thing and claim it's a deconstruction? Homura Akemi even said at one point she wants to become a monster and destroy everything in the world. In a context of emotional pain, any character can say anything, it doesn't make him/her a deconstruction at all.

>villains did nothing wrong

Just like every manga/anime ever.

>Hisoka being a murderer/pedo
>Chrollo wins
>no jobbers

I don't know what any of this has to do with deconstruction but the only thing certain here is that nu-Sup Forums has no idea what that word actually means.

I bet you are still afraid of calling women's vagina by its name.

>Eren literally yelled "I'm gonna destroy the whole world" during his second fight with Annie. That alone is more unique than anything Gon has ever said or done
Eren was proven to be a little bitch later on

Killua is a sympathetic character because he was born into a life of murder without any choice in the matter. He clearly has a big heart, and ditched his assassin life basically when he was first able to.

He's able to "flip the switch" due to his years of training, but he's definitely not a psychopath like much of the other cast.

I still can't get over the two innocent guys he kills during the Hunter exam. I mean nobody even bats an eye.

"Its okay when Killua does it! He's one of the four MCs!"

hopefully karma will come to bite him in the ass in the future, him and his whole family deserve punishment for all the murders.

Agreed, but I don't think Togashi had a full grip on how he wanted to write the character at that point. Either way, I don't excuse it - I would like Killua to show more remorse for his past in the future, but he's always shown concern and compassion for collateral casualties since that point.

I mean, he helped save potentially thousands in the Chimera Ant arc, and it wasn't all just due to Gon's will. He willingly split with Gon to alert the countryside of the gathering at Peijing (against orders, if I recall correctly).

Yeah, I agree with you.
I feel like Togashi wasn't really sure what to do with Killua at the beggining, like at first he wanted to go full edge mode but then decided to tone it down.

Some characters in the first arc seem off compared to their later appearances.

Besides, Zoldycks are pro, that's why they aren't supposed to kill anyone apart from target or self-defence. Being provoked with a slightly abrasive remark is good enough for "self-defence", but that's not edgy in HxH world. Everyone who has power is like that there, so it's kind of expected there. Even Zeno says that killing Komugi was the first time he damaged a bystander. And they don't consider Illumi a great assassin because of his murderous sprees. They have some standarts to keep it "professional".

BIG
HORSE
VAGINA
look at that bitch, she even has tail up.

Imagine being a this much of a moralfag.

>tail
clearly a buttplug

Should I watch the old series or the new one?

Old, and read the manga.

the old series' art is is much better

You've never hears of being selfish before? That the enemy is less than you? That Houston is a shit, fuck the Astros, we should have won, get mine and ours, fuck the other groups? Not every character has to be a considerate.

In a shonen though.

the new season will be ant-people for all 124 episodes.

Come and kill me if you aren't a moralfag then, I'll wait for you.

Old, then new or read manga.

What a coincidence, I'm reading this for the first time right now, the beginning is shit but surprisingly it got better by the time best boy showed up. Kumagawa is the best fictional character ever concieved and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

H-hes coming back this year r-right?

He said so after all, Togashi wouldn't lie, would h-he?

We'll know this month if he does.

>Deconstruction of shonen?
nah, that's BNHA. HxH is full of asspulls (Alluka, adult gon, O MY RUBBER NEN, emperor's time, etc) just like any other shounen