Classroom of the Elite

Dumping some translations. Correction. It's not chapter 2 I'm finishing off. Part 2 of chapter 1 which is a fuck huge chapter. I'll be continuing on with part 3 in this thread. Also, posting best boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/cancer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I make it a principle to never wipe my body down" Kouenji said while water droplets dripped from his whole body. Suddenly he stopped walking. "Do you happen to have pen and paper?" he asked the staff. "Huh?...uh I do have a notebook and a pen" the staff quickly replied to him without understanding exactly where he was going with this while awkwardly taking out a pen and his notepad. "Do you know that the signature of a celebrity can unexpectedly have a premium price, sometimes being worth tens of millions abroad?" Kouenji told the staff. "And...what of it?" he asked Kouenji in reply. Once he had finished scribbling something in the notepad with the pen, Kouenji swiftly handed it back to the staff. It was from a distance so I couldn't see properly but it seems like he had written his name 'Kouenji Rokusuke' on the notepad. "W-What is this?" the staff meekly asked him.

"Is it not obvious? It is a signature. A signature. Although it is written on such a cheap note, in the future it shall most definitely have tremendous value. I shall give this to you as a present. Accept it gratefully" Kouenji told the staff. It seems Kouenji is not such a bad guy after all, he gave the staff his signature in the hopes that it will be of use to him as a means of expressing his gratitude. But I somehow doubt it will be of much use to the staff, most likely it was just a waste of good paper and ink. "Do not make me look to be a fool, I am the man who will carry Japan's future on his back in the future. As thanks for helping me, I will allow you to work on a much larger luxury ship then. One large enough to make this one look like a commoner's ship" Kouenji declared to the staff. Personally I thought, I'd rather not have the ship be too large and run a Titanic risk of sinking. However, Kouenji seemed to be laughing satisfactorily. The staff seemed to have lost his resolve to stop this man and only stared at the now-wet floor dejectedly.

(Continued)

Rumors have it that classmates actively avoid Kouenji due to this very selfish personality of his. It seems like several of my own classmates have already experienced what this staff boy had just experienced. I'm sure if it's Hirata, he would make sure to call out to Kouenji even if he gets brushed aside like the staff just now. But the man named Kouenji is like poison, and those who interact with him, friend or foe will suffer for it. To avoid such a problem, I simply and quietly walked past the two of them. "Oh. If it isn't Ayanokouji Boy? What a coincidence" Kouenji suddenly calls out my name. Unexpectedly hearing my name being called out like that, I looked back at him to see the staff boy happily smiling that the target of Kouenji's whims had shifted from him to me as if to say 'I'm finally free' to me. Indeed, Kouenji seemed to belong to some violent alien species that would greedily devour all the native species in a river. "Do you have some business with me?" I calmly ask him.

"No, no. No such thing. I am simply calling out to you as a fellow classmate. After all, you do happen to be my roommate" Kouenji replied to me as a matter-of-fact. Then he swiped down his hair and almost like a shotgun, water droplets flew off his hair and landed on my face and my uniform.

(Continued)

Of course, Kouenji seemed to be so absorbed in himself he did not even realize my predicament. "Then I will excuse myself" the staff boy, who was previously watching the spectacle unfold, quickly said and shuffled away, quite clearly not willing to get any more involved in this matter. Of course, I also do not wish to be alone with Kouenji in a situation like this. "What were you talking with Kouenji about?" I asked him swiftly. For a moment, the staff boy seemed to have been slightly angry at being denied a chance to escape Kouenji but dutifully replied to me "It seemed he was wet, so I thought to provide him with a towel...but it seemed I have troubled you both, please excuse me" he told me as he rushed off from the scene.

"I see. So he was making an attempt to take care of me?" Kouenji noted. "Y-yeah, that seems to be it" I quickly told him in response. Somehow it seemed I had managed to get away from Kouenji and made it all the way back towards my room. "Still, what a coincidence. Meeting up with Kouenji on my way back here". Still, even though it was uncomfortable, I suppose it was still going to happen either way considering the troublesome lack of space being packed on this ship together. Desiring to avoid another awkward encounter, I instead opted to turn right instead of left and chose to return to my room some other time. Hirata and Yukimura, who also share the same room as me, should be returning shortly. I instead went to the nearby guide board on which the map of the ship was illustrated in a clear-to-understand manner describing the various escape routes in case of an emergency. As I listlessly walked through the corridors on the second floor area, it seemed there were not many students here at this time. Then the mobile phone in my pocket vibrated. I took it out to see that I had mail. A certain girl had called me out. Since I had nothing better to do at the time I decided to accept and headed out to meet her.

(Continued)

"Hah...hah...hah". By the time I approached the girl who sent me the message, Sakura, I could hear anxious sighs coming out of her mouth. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "Waaah...A-Ayanokouji-kun?". I seemed to have surprised Sakura, since she quickly panicked and called my name with a shocked voice. "Sorry for surprising you" I told her. "N-no...I-I was just being slightly nervous". If she's this nervous about meeting a mere friend like me, her life must be pretty tough I thought. "Ayanokouji-kun, your roommates are Hirata-kun, Yukimura-kun and Kouenji-kun...right?" she asked me. "Yeah, is something the matter?". I was surprised to hear her ask such a thing. "Umm...about that...I was slightly worried about the people I'm sharing my room with..." she trailed off. It seems like Sakura isn't getting along very well with her rommates, since she was never good at socializing in the first place. By looking at her worried expression, I can understand the severity of her problems. "Are you worried that you won't be able to get along well with them?". "I'm not sure. I do feel like I want to be friends with them. But there's a part of me that wants to be alone too. I'm hopeless aren't I?" Sakura tells me.

(Continued)

Her voice trailed off weakly, but unless I know who Sakura is sharing her room with, I cannot give any proper advice at the current stage. "So, who're your roommates?" I ask her. "...it's Shinohara-san, Ichihashi-san and Maezono-san..." she replied with a dejected voice while giving me the names of her roommates. It's a gathering of girls with very strong and distinct personalities unlike Sakura. Speaking of Shinohara, she's a girl who's close friends with my fellow classmate Karuizawa. She's a headstrong girl who frequently quarrels with the boys and doesn't hold back against people she doesn't like. I don't think she'd hold anything against Sakura, but I doubt they'll be raring to make friends either. Ichihashi is usually more mature, but still has a somewhat headstrong attitude at times like Shinohara. I don't know much about Maezono, but she definitely seems to have somewhat of a bad attitude and certainly left a bad impression on me. For Sakura, this must be like being thrown into a den of lions. I wanted to pat her head to cheer her up even a bit. "But why ask me for help in particular?" I asked. "....I thought if it's Ayanokouji-kun...I might be able to get some good advice..." she said.

It seems she's quite dependent on me, but she quickly apologized to me for it. "I-I'm sorry, Ayanokouji-kun must also be busy, sorry for depending on you like this" she said. "No problem, I don't mind being asked for advice, but I have doubts on my ability to help you" I swiftly replied. Sadly, I don't know any one of the girls Sakura just named so I probably won't be of much help to Sakura. While I was thinking of my answer, the door to the room opened. "Oh. It's Ayanokouji-kun and Sakura-san, what are you two doing here?" . It was another one of my classmates, Kushida Kikyou, who came into the guest lounge to greet us. Sakura's previously bright expression quickly darkened and the atmosphere turned awkward.

(Continued)

Although Kushida was clearly not aware of it, the usually antisocial Sakura rejected her presence and withdrew back into herself. Of course, Kushida kept talking without a care in the world.

(Continued)

alpha as fuck
Can't even tell if it's a hardcore diss or his actual conviction

"It's ok, I'm not going to disturb you two. I was on my way to meet some friends anyways" Kushida told us. "I-I'll be going back then..." Sakura weakly told me. Although Kushida was trying to excuse herself, Sakura got back up and ran back towards her room. "I'm sorry. Perhaps I came at a bad time? Should I not have called out to you?" Kushida tried to apologize to me. I thought there was no need for such apologies, Sakura is naturally bad at socializing like this anyways. "Anyways, I haven't talked to you ever since getting back to the ship, Kushida. You were out with quite a lot of friends after all" I told her. Kushida is the idol of the class. Naturally she's the most popular girl. She was genuinely living up to her words of wanting to be friends with everyone with the exception of a few loners like Sakura. "I'm going out with Class C today, do you want to come with me, Ayanokouji-kun?" Kushida asked me. "Err...can I join?" I asked. "You're coming?" she sounded surprised. This is shaping up to be a bad day indeed I thought. Kushida seemed slightly puzzled by my response. I quickly thought I needed to decline this invitation. "I'm joking, you know I'm not the type to hang out like that" I told her. "Hmm...I was surprised for a bit, Ayanokouji-kun you're very funny" Kushida told me. "R-really?" I asked. I don't think those were her real thoughts, her true thoughts would definitely be a lot scarier than that.

(Continued)

Kei a best and OTP.

"Then I'll be off" she told me. Just as she said that, both Kushida's and my phones vibrated at the same time. Even in silent mode the tone still rang out clearly, this must be important instructions sent by the school to all students. "I wonder what it is" she muttered.

Despite the various instructions we've received after starting school, this is the first time we were contacted in such a manner. This summer vacation is the first time receiving instructions like this. At the same time, an announcement started over the ship's speakers. "This is an announcement to all students, you will have received a mail to your phones earlier. Check the contents of the mail and follow those instructions closely. If you have not received the mail, please contact your nearest available faculty member. This is a very important announcement so please make sure to not miss it. I repeat---" the voice repeated the message. "...it's the mail we received just now right?". "Probably".

(Continued)

The message from the school arrived to both our phones simultaneously after all. The following was written on the mail in my phone:

"A special examination will be starting soon. Gather at the designated time in the designated rooms. Students who are more than 10 minutes late for the meeting will receive a penalty. Go to room 204 on the second floor by 18:00 today. Since there is only 20 minutes left until then, please wash your hands and keep your phone in silent mode or turn it off entirely."

So it's going to be a 'special test'. This is not going to be like the paper examinations we received nor a physical fitness test. Just like the island test, this is something normal schools wouldn't do. Only our school would test us in such a way. Nothing else about the exam was written. Is it something we can infer from the mail or is the exam itself still unknown. Either way, there's only one way to find out. The gathering point seems to be room 204 at 18:00. There's only 20 minutes in between. "Can I see your mail?" Kushida asks me. I show it to her. She shows me her message too, but despite the basic structure being the same, the gathering point for her was two rooms down from mine and the gathering time was 20:40 instead of 18:00. "I wonder why they'd give us such strange instructions?" she wonders. "....no clue". The only certain thing in my mind was a bad feeling I had about this.

(Continued)

I never expected our cruise to have this sort of exam set up, but it seems to be reality indeed. Giving us free reign to pursue movie theaters, party venues and buffet restaurants all of our own volition. I tried looking back on all that to attempt to guess the contents of this mysterious examination, unfortunately, I was unable to gather any clue. I quickly send a message via mail to Horikita and she replied to me almost instantly. "Did you receive a mail from the school just now?". "I did". "I was appointed to meet at 18:00. What about you?". "Mine's at 20:40. It looks like our gathering times are assigned differently". "I see. At 20:40 huh?" I said. The same meeting time as Kushida. I briefly wondered if they were going to split up the boys and the girls. But that can't be, I was told in my mail that the exam starts at 18:00. "I'm curious about this difference in starting times, this could give rise to a feeling of unfairness between the students of different groups". "I can't say for sure at this point". We sent messages back and forth but soon a message arrived from Horikita. "There are things I'd like to discuss further but there's no time it seems. Since your gathering time is earlier. Please make sure to report back to me" she said simply. "Got it" I replied to her. I then shut my cell phone off.

(Continued)

>I wanted to pat her head to cheer her up even a bit.
JUST DO IT

"Ayanokouji-kun?". While I was focused on chatting with Horikita, Kushida was staring at me as if to ask me what's wrong. I thought briefly whether I should tell Kushida about the same meeting time as Horikita, but it would be a bother to do so. I decided to wait and see how things played out. It should not be too late even if I acted after getting more information.

(This finishes off part 2 of chapter 1. Continuing on with part 3 now)

>"I'm going out with Class C today, do you want to come with me, Ayanokouji-kun?" Kushida asked me.
>"Err...can I join?" I asked.
>"You're coming?" she sounded surprised.
Holy shit, my sides

based translator user

I received a mail from the school giving me the designated meeting point and location. 5 minutes before the designated time I arrived at my destination. Room 204 on the second floor. Students in the corridor were all shuffling into their respectively assigned rooms. I could not identify each and every one of them, but students passed by me back and forth and went into their assigned rooms. "Students from other classes, huh?" I wondered out aloud. I thought of waiting outside the room at first but thinking again, I thought the meeting might have already started inside without me and so I hurried towards the room. I gave a knock and received a quick reply. "Enter". Apparently I'd been given permission to enter, I then stepped into the room. There I saw the homeroom teacher for Class A Mashima-sensei sitting on a chair. There were two male students sitting before Mashima-sensei as well. Both were from Class D and people I recognized. "Ahh. So one of the remaining 2 from our group is Ayanokouji-dono. Kopo!". The student that let out this declaration ending with this strange onomatopoeia was none other than Yukimura. A geek-type boy from our class who is as otaku as he looks like. A person familiar with machinery and history as well as other bits and pieces of trivia although he unexpectedly is bad at communication.

(Continued. This is the start of part 3 of chapter 1. I'll be posting as I go along)

This is shitpost FREE thread. No shipping war, baiting, and funposting allowed.

I want to have sex with Suzune.

Control yourself Sudo. Don't do something brash.

"Isn't this strange, Ayanokouji?" the one who asked me that question was the one sitting next to Yukimura named Sonomura. Sonomura and Yukimura. I never really noticed the relationship between them. Looking back I wondered how their particular friendship started. "What are you doing? Have a seat" we were instructed to sit by Mashima-sensei. As such, I sat silently beside Yukimura who himself sat beside Sonomura. The strange thing that slightly worried me was that there was another chair right beside me that was still empty. It seems to be that we were being put into groups of four students from the same class with one teacher supervising us. "There's one more person who will be joining us, we will quietly wait for them to arrive first" Mashima-sensei told us. Judging from the tone he told us this with, this person being late is not much of a problem even if we have to wait. Of course, to ensure fairness for all students, it makes sense to give us the explanation for the exam when all members of the group are gathered.

(Continued)

Regardless of whether it is a written exam or surviving on an uninhabited island this remains the same. However, this exam seems as though it will be taking place in this small room. What is the meaning of this, I wondered. Or perhaps I'm just worrying too much about this. In either case, I'll be getting my answers as soon as the last member of our group arrives. Sitting down in the chair, I thought there was no need for further conversation until then. Waiting for our last member, a heavy silence fell upon us. The scheduled time is already here so personally I'd like for our last member to show up as quickly as possible. The ticking of the clock was the only sound that filled the room. Soon the clock hand struck 18:00 and Mashima-sensei looked at the clock only once before a knock was heard on the door. Like in my case, the teacher told the person to enter. "Excuse me" a voice was heard as the last member of our group joined us at last. It was Karuizawa Kei who came into the room and sat down in the chair next to me.

(Continued)

>It was Karuizawa Kei who came into the room and sat down in the chair next to me.
This is how I met your mother

Why is thread so dead? We finally got our translations.

They probably haven't found the thread yet.

What did I just say? Do you think this a motherfucking game?

>So one of the remaining 2 from our group is Ayanokouji-dono. Kopo!". The student that let out this declaration ending with this strange onomatopoeia was none other than Yukimura.
Is there a mistake here? Yukimura is not the fat otaku, but pic related

Horikita-chan is cute and best.

"Eeeh...why are Yukimura-kun and the others here?" Karuizawa asked. That's what I'd like to know too. I was feeling slightly embarrassed at this point. Sonomura wasn't thinking about the situation at all but Yukimura seemed slightly strange. "I thought the mail told the students to all be punctual, you're late" Mashima-sensei reprimanded Karuizawa. "Sorry" Karuizawa shortly replied to him. Karuizawa seemed to be dissatisfied by Mashima-sensei's words and our existence in general. My eyes met Karuizawa's for a moment and she quickly lifted her chair and placed some distance between us. Even if it's just 1mm of increased distance between us, I felt slightly depressed she hated the idea of being close to me. "Sonomura, Yukimura, Ayanokouji and Karuizawa. I will now explain the contents of the special exam" Mashima-sensei told us. I was able to somewhat guess this would be the case from the mail we received, but I was slightly curious as to what the exam itself would be.

(Continued)

No. He definitely said it was Yukimura. He's not talking about Yamauchi, but he said Yukimura looked to be the otaku type. Otaku doesn't just mean anime-lover, it could also mean a nerd whose obsessed with anything in general, like history otaku for instance.

外村 (Sotomura) or 幸村 (Yukimura)? Because the one making weird onomatopoeiyas and speaking like an anime character is the former one. Yukimura is the serious guy.

Translate user here. Sorry yeah the one with the weird onomatopoeia was Sotomura not Yukimura. Got the kanji mixed up.

But the team makeup of 4 students and 1 teacher was still confounding me. I had a troublesome feeling regarding this exam. "Ok, wait a minute. I don't understand what the meaning of this is, what do you mean by explaining the exam? The exam's already over right? And what are these people doing here? Isn't this strange" Karuizawa immediately shot off a barrage of questions towards Mashima-sensei. I wondered if she can't just keep quiet for a while. I thought to myself if she even bothered to read the mail properly before coming here. "I'm not going to be answering any more questions at this stage, so listen quietly" Mashima-sensei instantly responded to Karuizawa like that while glaring at her sternly. Obviously, the faculty teachers had no intention of answering such questions at this point. Mashima-sensei is seen as being a cold and strict teacher by the students, it seems this is also true of him now. Chabashira-sensei was the lenient type of teacher who taught with calmness. On the other hand, it seems like Mashima-sensei is always decisive and flat in his tone.

"In this special exam, all the 1st year students will be divided up into groups based on their zodiac signs and the entirety of the examination will be conducted in groups of students sharing the same zodiac sign like the four of you here. The purpose of the test is to assess your 'thinking ability'." Mashima-sensei explained to us. So according to the zodiac signs, huh? So 12 groups will be formed of all the 1st year students. So Class D itself will be split into 3 groups and added to the mix of the other classes to form the required 12 groups for each zodiac sign? I thought that. And what did they mean by 'thinking ability'? If I interpret it literally it would mean it would be testing our ability to think.

(Continued)

Why do they look so cute together?

How do you go from this >My eyes met Karuizawa's for a moment and she quickly lifted her chair and placed some distance between us. Even if it's just 1mm of increased distance between us, I felt slightly depressed she hated the idea of being close to me.

So she's a bitch. No idea why keifags adore her so much. QTkita was never this mean to him

Thread has only just been made, give it some time.

She is trying to display she is strong.

to this?
>Even after being tormented this badly and betrayed by me, Karuizawa still snuggled into my chest and refused to leave

>QTkita was never this mean to him
She literally stabbed his hand with a compass to wake him up in the first days

Unlike Horikita, Kei has a good reason for behaving the way she does here.

To this?

"What do you mean by 'thinking ability'?" Karuizawa who was just asked to stay quiet started asking questions again. It must have been on reflex but it looks like she won't listen to Mashima-sensei's words. "I've already told you I won't be answering questions" Mashima-sensei sternly told her again. Even Karuizawa seemed to now understand the gravity of the situation as she fell quiet. Of course I gazed at her and she seemed to have a dissatisfied expression on her face. But I chose to keep quiet and listen. Yukimura and Sotomura must also be taking the situation quite seriously as they were also listening to Mashima-sensei intently.

"There are three required attributes that people who function well in society are required to master: Action, Thinking and Teamwork. These skills are necessary for you all to become successful adults. The last test on the island emphasized teamwork quite heavily, however, this one will emphasize your thinking. The ability to critically think, analyze the situation at hand and resolve the problem given will be tested in this exam. The ability to work creatively with imagination and work determinedly towards resolving the problem, such traits will become vital for this task." Mashima-sensei explained the overall gist of the exam to us. Of course, I still had several questions regarding this exam I'd like to ask him. Many aspects of the exam are still unexplained and unclear to me. "Therefore this exam will be conducted with 12 groups split up according to their zodiac signs and the exam will occur under those conditions" Mashima-sensei continued. "Are there any questions?" he finally said. "I don't understand at all, explain it in a clearer way. I get the fact that we're split up into 12 groups but why the hell am I with these guys? Where's Hirata-kun? Where are the other girls? I still don't get the exam anyways" Karuizawa said again.

(Continued)

The power of 60% is not to be underestimated. He literally flipped Karuizawa's opinion of him upside-down in a few months and broke her so hard she's completely dependent on him now. The Stockholm Syndrome in full effect here.

you should use a trip or at least a fixed name, it's easier to find your previous translations that way.

Pretty sure 50% conspire with Kushida and insulted her before she did that.

She is a cunt.

Actual best girls reminder

LNfag didn't lie. Kei is bitchy in the novels too.

keifags are worse than yaharifags fanbase

We don't know Horikita's past yet. You can't compare when there's nothing to compare with. But judging by the way her brother mistreats and neglects her, it's not a stretch to imagine she has a reason of her own.

Wew look at these anti-keifags trying so hard to disown her when the reasons for her behaviour have already been justified. Honestly its pretty pathetic.

Just ignore the whorikitafags

Pretty sure that was at the beginning of the series, so no conspiring with anybody. 50% just didn't want to talk to her

She at least refrained from addressing Mashima-sensei bluntly and added the honorifics in at the end, no matter how half-heartedly. However, I believe Karuizawa's complaints have some merit to them. The contents of the exam are still largely a mystery and a lot of the information we were given is mostly ambiguous and can be interpreted in multiple different ways. If our class is indeed split up into 3 groups there should be at least 12 to 15 people in this room and not just 4. Perhaps it's because of the size of this room and there are more groups than just 12? I wondered silently. No. There should have been rooms in this ship large enough to contain that many students, but this small room was chosen in particular. That means even though we were divided according to our zodiac signs, there must be more groups than just 12?

"Firstly, the four people here will henceforth be considered part of the same group for the remainder of the exam. There are other rooms with other students too, receiving the same explanation you are receiving now. Some of them might later also become part of your team" Mashima-sensei continued explaining. Students that could later be on the same team as us? There are only four of us in this room right now. Perhaps the remaining members are divided into several other rooms much like this one and...the purpose of the exam is to form allies between different groups of students? I wondered while Mashima-sensei continued the explanation.

(Continued. Also I can start using a fixed name from now on but the posts I made way earlier won't have them. I think it'll be fine considering we have most of the earlier posts already compiled by another user. But yeah I'll start using a fixed name then).

That LN fag didn't read vol 3. She only bitched during the panty thief incident

Hmm, I don't remember that. I remember when they were sitting down at a bench outside or something like that and were discussing a plan.

Indeed. When they argued about the use of a decent toilet, Kei actually said I'm fine without using a decent one to save points.

This. Kei didn't really bitch at all during the first volumes. Only in 3 she bitched only once during the panties thief incident like said and that was perfectly understandable given her past she was probably having PTSD flashbacks at that point. Also she's not really bitching here too. Even 50% admits she had a point in complaining.

>anyone that don't praise mai waifu and dares point out behavior in on-going translation is a Horikitafag!
This is why Keifags are annoying.

I doubt it will be as bad as Kei's past. Most likely Horikita was disowned by her parents because her brother is vastly superior and so she has gotten an inferiority complex and to hide this she shows off a superiority complex in front of her classmates.

LNfag said she acted antagonistic like a bitch in volume 3. Obvious that alludes to the panty incident.

She was still a bitch and right now in volume 4 she's acting bitchy regardless of bullying ptsd that we learn much later.

"If that's the case, why don't you gather all the members here and explain it all at once. Also, why are these three guys in the same team as me? Why do I have to team up with these three disgusting boys? Honestly I really dislike the whole situation. I would much prefer to be with Hirata-kun" Karuizawa went on describing her selfish desires but it seems Yukimura's patience with her has run out. "Shut up for a while and listen will you? It seems the exam has already started. If you say selfish things like this and our team receives a negative evaluation, will you take responsibility for it? Even back on the island, you were the weak link in the chain holding the class back. Don't hold back the class anymore than this" Yukimura coldly lectured Karuizawa on this.

(Continued. Have started using a fixed name like an user suggested. Hopefully this lets you find the translations easier.)

If it's shitty parents and abusive brother, then it could be understandable.

Keifags are bros.

Funny how they like to say they aren't the problem.

Shut the fuck up, you didn't even read anything. LNfag alluded to everything. Panty thief was just a small portion of the novel

Hostile for no reason much? That LNfag who is an Ichinosefag wasn't specific at all in the few times he mentioned it. Example:

"Huh? When the hell did I hold the class back, huh? You're really pissing me off" Karuizawa retorted to Yukimura. The sight of the two of them arguing overwhelmed me and Sotomura and we both fell quiet. "Both of you calm down, firstly Yukimura, your concerns are unfounded. The exam has not yet started in earnest and as such, nothing negative will happen to our team. Besides, this exam is not concerned with your attitude in the first place so you won't be scored in that aspect" I intervened quickly. "See? Now you understand, don't you?" Karuizawa looked at Yukimura proudly as if it was her victory. On the other hand, Yukimura looks at me with disappointment for choosing Karuizawa's side. But Yukimura, I had no choice but to intervene you know, I thought silently. "However, Karuizawa, you also need to change your attitude towards teachers, you know? If you keep this up, it could be a stain on your academic records and you do understand that's not a good thing right?" I gently chide Karuizawa. This time Yukimura picks his nose while laughing at Karuizawa. Mashima-sensei was staring at us like we were a bunch of elementary school children arguing with each other.

(Continued)

Some of these Keifags are just false flagging. Once again, don't let them speak for the rest of us Keifags. I personally don't have anything against Horikita even if I'm rooting for Kei to win and certainly have nothing against Horikitafags in particular.

As people have said earlier, that LN fag was someone who didn't read vol 3 (because txt raws for vol 3 were not available, so he probably couldn't read it with machine translations). This is proven by the fact that he said Sakura was irrelevant since vol 2, when the truth is she had a lot of screen time in vol 3 (almost more than Horikita), while Horikita was holed up in the camping tent almost all the time (but was never mentioned by him).

We know you love her sudo

>just false flagging
Or not considering the acceptance through silence.

There's a translation ongoing. Can you stop baiting and shitposting? I can start a Masamune-kun thread for you

>I can start a Masamune-kun thread for you
There's already one up. If anons want to shitpost go there

How am I baiting and shitpoing when I'm pointing it out? You guys are doing that by yourselves.
>Masamune-kun thread
I'm sure Sup Forums would love another shitstorm and cancer thread where you guys will be baiting and shitposting too.

>cancer
t. cancer-kun

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/cancer/

"Look here, the fact that the 4 of you are in a group cannot be rescinded no matter what. So if you want to get good results for yourselves, make sure to get along here" Mashima-sensei scolds us. "Ahh...this sucks. I can't deal with these three guys. I wanted Hirata-kun!" Karuizawa complains again. "Heh, but if the three of us work together and combine our wits we might be able to become just as good as Hirata-dono and form an ideal team for you" Sotomura says. "Huh? Disgusting. Even if there are 100 or 200 copies of you guys you all still won't be as good as one hair from Hirata-kun" Karuizawa sharply retorts. I don't particularly care what Karuizawa thinks about us but saying something like that in front of me is still hurtful, I thought. But since Karuizawa is also sticking with Hirata I guess it can't be helped once she's separated from him like this. "I'll just call Hirata-kun and talk to him for now" Karuizawa then says.

(Continued)

You're that Sakurafag. Nobody challenged the spoilers and claim saying Sakura hasn't been relevant since volume 2 until you did recently to defend Sakura by writing a wall of text to exaggerate and blow her role up by even claim volume 3 is Sakura's volume. Other LNfags aside from that LNfag say that it's Horikita since she has the main focus and the illustrations to support it.

Can't wait for 50% to break her.

Fucking autists you have to shit on all the threads with the waifu bullshit and im looking at you cancer kun, its always you, and the other faggots too falling for the most obvious bait ever

>You're that Sakurafag.
But I'm a Ichinosefag. I wrote that to show people vol 3 is not the same as the anime portrayed because everybody kept silent about the island adaptation
>Nobody challenged the spoilers and claim saying Sakura hasn't been relevant since volume 2 until you did recently to defend Sakura by writing a wall of text to exaggerate and blow her role up by even claim volume 3 is Sakura's volume
Because nobody read them, either because they couldn't or because there was no txt RAW for them to do a MTL. You're free to challenge my "exaggerated wall of text", unless all you know about vol 3 is from the anime
>Other LNfags aside from that LNfag say that it's Horikita since she has the main focus and the illustrations to support it.
Again, I've read it, you base your assumptions on other LN fags that based their impression on... the number of illustrations

He already broke her and it was glorious. Now she's literally his cocksleeve. Probably would suck his dick in the middle of class if he only asked her.

Reminder that she gets beaten up and then 50% "rapes" her afterwards later this volume.

Also. It's quite late at night so I'm going to stop translating here temporarily. I'll continue again in the early morning if this thread's still up. If not I'll make another one and continue translating there.

>But I'm a Ichinosefag
Well, I'm drunk, I was thinking of Ichinose from some previous post while I was writing this. I'm a Keifag

>calling user cancer when he is being cancer
Oh the irony.

Right now we're finished with part 2 of chapter 1 and around halfway into part 3 of chapter 1. Just in case the usual user wants to compile the translations we have so far. Don't worry I'll start translating again in the early morning in like 5 hours or so. Its ok if this thread's not up anymore. I can just make another. I'll continue using this name so it's easy to find my posts.

thank you a lot based user!

Thank you user! Is pastebin user around?

I updated the pastebin.

>I'm a Keifag
That doesn't instill me with trust at all. At this point other LNfags are just more trustworthy. Plenty of Keifags at AS don't say anything either when Sakura is neglected or said not to be relevant since her arc. Or when it's said volume 3 is considered Horikita's.

Real best girl reminder.

It's the nickname for that shitposter who loves starting shit by and very often uses his trademark word cancer to start fanbase wars (the same as ESL-kun for that ESL wallposter). Somehow he always loves black haired ice queens

Here is correct ? It isnt the Sotomura in the place of Yukimura? Was only that part that was wrong ?

Not that user, but if that's the case you'll just have to wait and see for yourself when Volume 3 is translated by that group.

>AS
Because they don't care? Not many Sakurafags can be seen there. And nobody said anything about Shinohara being the real bitch of the island arc until I mentioned it here

The only part that was wrong was the part where Sotomura talks to Ayanokouji and I mistakenly wrote that down as Yukimura . Other than that the rest are correct.