Akko is so god damn cute

Akko is so god damn cute.
WHY ISNT SHE REAL WHY WHY WHY????

Because she's autistic

Then she's the cutist autist

Does she make that same face when waiting to receive a hot load down at the local gloryhole? Serious question.

it would fit her personality

Going by her smears, is she most cartoony girl ever?

It wouldn't matter for you because she'd be mine or some other big guy's girl

Why are all female Trigger MCs the same?
>eccentric with good heart and a problem with authority

Luluco had no problem with authority. She just wanted to be normal and get the Nova D.

Akko is not for lewd

I love Akko and her thighs.

I love Akko and her brain.

she is the cutest

>Chariot goes to great lengths to disguise her identity
>Still calls her familiar the same name
>Doesn't disguise him at all
>Was part of her shows and merch line
>He just looks a bit older now
>Akko still doesn't recognize him at all
Truly a testament to her intelligence.

Glamor spell?

Reminder that LWA promotes degeneracy

Yes, but it's cute, so who cares?

I really REALLY like Tiny Chariot

Akko's puffy akko.

Too bad real Japanese girls don't have emotion

She's real. She's just a real drawing with a written personality voiced by a Japanese woman.

what would be best: somehow having her basically unchanged 2d form seamlessly integrated into our 3dpd world a la roger rabbit, becoming 2d and entering her world, or converting her 2d form into 3dpd???

Is that...an...ONION!?

Yoh thought she looked more like a chestnut.

BUNKKO

No, but the hill near Luna Nova is a notorious dogging hotspot for local slags and chavs. I hear some students are regulars there.

This looks like Shiori? How adorable.
Bet that's Diana's hand rubbing her belly.

Cute? She's ugly as fuck.

Akko has some of the best angry faces.

Hey, for a Japanese girl she's a 7/10 at least. She just seems ugly by comparison because she shares a lot of screen time with Dianna.

Yup, but she looks cuter when she's got that vuriable look on like the one she had when she asked Ursula if she thought she was bad,too like everybody else.

hey genuine here, i watched the first 13 episode or so, and the show is confusing, is this a full japanese anime ? it feel like a western cartoon
Don't get me wrong, the show is cool and eevrything, but i can't hook or stay interested because there is no focus on the actual plot.

Having it be magic SOL is better than having a plot. You'll know once 2nd cour starts.

it is more like a western cartoon with anime influences, despite it being a japanese creation.
But I dont think thats neccesarily a bad thing

Nothing is cuter than tiny Diana

What's that doodle on the bottom right? [poiler] Is is supposed to be wavy hair?[/spoiler]

I wouldn't call Ryuuko eccentric, she was the straight man in most situations. She just happened to be a delinquent.

So, did the game actually got released today/ the 4th?