1.Code Geass
2.Guilty Gear
3.Valverave
These are the holy trinity of ________?

>Guilty Gear
You mean Cross Ange.

>Guilty Gear
You mean Guilty Crown

>These are the holy trinity of Sup Forums.
We done?

Speaking of which, someone FT10 me in Guilty Gear

Code Geass was a trainwreck but at least it was on its tracks for some time.
Guilty Crown and Valvrave were never on the tracks in their entirety. Replace Code Geass with Cross Ange and we have the holy trinity of fun shitshows.

Accurate.

I guess the difference between a good trainwreck like Code Geass (and I only moderatley like Code Geass) and Valvrave/Cross Ange is how good it is when it ends I think, by the end both of the latter shows were shit and I didn't care about them anymore even though I kinda had fun earlier, I guess when you show is built on cheap shock with nothing substantial beneath that you can only keep repeating the cycle until it has to end, and when it does and there's no new shock to fill in because it has to end you realize how little you care about it.

I wish Guilty Gear had an anime. But them I remember the Blazblue anime.

Anime one enjoyed watching while it aired with Sup Forums.

I miss L-Elf.

>why was this show so fun?

Code Geass always had tracks. It jumped from them sometimes, but still landed back on by the end. That already makes it not a trainwreck when viewed as a whole (outside of some specific episodes feeling like they were).

Because of how much they bullied the entire cast.

I think your post basically supports why Code Geass wasn't a real trainwreck even if you're too tsundere to admit it.

I can't wait for the a Guilty Gear anime now

Valvrave I think could have been remembered extremely fondly if the 2nd season wasn't so shit. Like despite the first being a hilarious trainwreck, it was an exciting and cheesy one. 2nd season was kind of just dull and slow, didn't have the cheesiness or the wreckage people were looking for.

the sex didn't make sense, he lost data (i.e semen) rather tahn received it

It was, one person was in no state of mind to provide consent, the other was completely aware of this, continued anyway

Nana mizuki + T. M. Revolution was a pretty amazing thing to have as an opening.

Another question is why he never drank blood from blood banks. I guess he would have gotten information from the blood and no one would have been bothered.

BECAUSE DYSON SPHERE!

fuck