If you would get the chance to completely erase ONE anime from your memory so that you can experience it "for the...

If you would get the chance to completely erase ONE anime from your memory so that you can experience it "for the first" time again, which one would you choose?

All of them.

None of them.

Eva

I'd like to watch it again for the first time with older wiser eyes

Evangelion.

Madoka. It was one hell of a ride, but it was an enjoyable one.

Honestly? Cowboy Bebop since the overall concept/execution is still so goddamn rare.

My waifu's

I'd go with Eva too. The problem with anything in the last like 12 years for me is I watched and talked about it on Sup Forums, and you can't experience Haruhi threads, TTGL threads, Code Geass, Darker than Black threads etc again

No idea. Anime is either too bland to rewatch or can be reatched a lot even if you know what it's all about. I'd probably choose Made in Abyss because of how magical the experience was.

For Manga, on the other hand, I'll have a long list, which would definitely include Fuan no Tane, Monster, FMA, Ghost Tower and Imawa no Kuni no Arisu.

Why would I do it? Every time I watch anime brings me more and more fun: I see more details, look at character form the different angle, have more time to think about anime and to look at references. Forgetting about something is stupid, I love anime too much to forget about it.

that already happens when the anime I saw was over a decade ago and I just remember "bullet points" of the series, and that it was good

I re-watch stuff with my GF and I find that out all the time. I suddenly remember "Oh that was a good one, lets watch that hun." and I experience the fun all over again.

Evangelion or Death Note

>

Toradora

Dragon Ball Super

So long as I went into the entire series completely blind I think I'd love to see Hunter x Hunter all over again.

Little Busters

Higurashi

Samurai Flamenco

Legend of the Gaylacting Homos

hxh

>Legend of the Gaylactacting Queeros
This

Natsume Yuujinchou.

Hidamari Sketch

I would say either Kaiji or Evangelion

Fuck I just realized this a thin-veiled recommendation thread.

You will not fool me again, OP.

Steins;Gate

shit, you got me.

Ping pong or shin sekai yori

Death Note

I was going to say Betterman, but it's so convoluted and it's been so long that I don't actually think I'd need to forget anything.

>I re-watch stuff with my GF
>with my GF
>GF
Something is not right about this, can't figure out what.

Erasing your experience with Sup Forums is a lot better.

Elfen Lied or DxD S1, those two shows got me into anime.

Maybe Jyu-Oh-Sei actually

Fuck off normalfag this isn't your blog

Kaiji

None, if I don't like it, I stop watching, simple as that.

holy shit kill yourself please

I feel like you didn't understand the question

Yep, I hope it also erases the VN from my memory otherwise its not going to work at all.

You're not very smart, are you?

Detective Conan

Oh no I got into anime by watching entry level shows, who would have seen that coming. Sorry my IQ isn't as high as yours so I could be able to watch Monogatari.

KLK

I got into anime by watching Code Geass. Faggot.

this

Watching it again every year at christmas just isn't the same as the first time

Excellent bait, may you acquire many (you)s

Macross 7. I was on the edge of my seat for so many scenes and I would love to do that all again.

Are you being ironic or do you actually think Geass is anything but entry level garbage.

Code Geass is far more entry level than either of those two he listed you autist.

Some animes are great only because they are fun if you watched them with Sup Forums like KLK or Code Geass.

So probably something that is good on it's own like Cowboy Bebop.

SAO

Gunbuster.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex.

>"Oh that was a good one, lets watch that hun."
Are you two an 80 year old couple?

Nothing comes to mind, probably Gurren Lagann or Madoka

Rewrite if VNs count

Can I erase Code Geass from all of Sup Forums's minds so we can all watch it together again?

K-On

great taste

>Gurrwn Lagan
disappointing we can erase GL without needing to erase KLK. GL is just so many tiers above that trash.

The only answer.

I can imagine someone erasing their memory of a show that was popular on Sup Forums while it aired, browsing current Sup Forums and seeing divisive or contrarian opinions about it and ending up not watching it as a result. Like Madoka or TTGL or Flip Flappers and so on.

I know it would be retarded to listen to opinions here rather than individually seeking out shows to watch next but it seems like tons already do that.

I have the sinking feeling R3 is going to be relegated to the same position as KlK was when it was airing and got a little too popular for the rest of the board's liking in the last few episode, i.e. mods deleting the multiple threads and forcing it into a sticky. The board is too diverse to unite under a single show like it used so there's going to be resistance from everyone who isn't strapped in for the ride.

Reddit? Tumblr? normiebook?
Dosn't really matter whichever shithole you crawled out off get the fuck out of here.

>mods deleting the multiple threads and forcing it into a sticky
The one good thing about having a dozen DBS threads up at any given time is that if the mods try to fucking limit Code Geass while allowing that shit, someone would probably set fire to Hiro's house. Also, I can't even remember the last time an actual chapter/episode of anything got a sticky.

>normie
You fuck off with him.

A backlash from R3 is the only comparable shitstorm from Sup Forums that I think could force the mods to elicit a response out of Hiro like the meta and NeoGAF ones did on other boards. I think Sup Forums is simply too passive (at least compared to other boards) for him to care enough to pop in from Australia or France or wherever the hell he is otherwise.

I think KlK was the last sticky I recall for an individual episode but if R3 doesn't somehow match or exceed that, I'll be shocked. Though it makes me wonder how much of the board has seen Code Geass since the number must have definitely dwindled compared to the overall population now. I can guarantee lots will jump on the bandwagon for the hype though.

How about I erase you instead.

We've been SMECKLEDORFED.

I'd get rid of Eva, and I'd leave detailed instructions to my friends not to let me watch it again.

>my friends

who are you trying to fool

hunter x hunter

Jelly much, attic dweller?

FLCL & I'll make sure i'm more stoned this time round

The pickle rick episode of rick and morty

I was going to say EVA, but EVA only gets better the more you watch it, probably Madoka or Panty and Stocking

I only watched it this past year but One Piece. I want to marathon Water 7 all over again. One of my favorite experiences in anime

I like you

this

considering symphogear peaked at s2, would you still watch the rest?

Big O

I rewatched it on adultswim when they fucked up the line up and didn't air the final episode, but I didn't realize it at the time. Now for me to do a proper rewatch, I'd have to start all over again. I think they fucked up the finale for Eva one run as well.

Attack on Titan
>so that you can experience it "for the first" time again
wait, what? noooo

Guilty Crown or Kill la Kill.

ou dorobou jing

Not anime, but I would do it to experience Muv Luv for the first time again.

>ctrl+f
>boku
>no hits

Truly the end times of Sup Forums.
Boku no pico

From the thumbnail I thought that was the PS2 screen when is unable to read the disc

Most of the fun of Guilty Crown was the threads. Rewatching it alone after all is said and done sounds depressing unless the music blew you away the first time.

Ghost in the shell SAC desu

Not a bad choice

Though the only true answer would be While Album 2 CC/Coda

Bebop

Tsukihime
I would not watch it again and pretend it never happened.

darker than black season 2

I don't rewatch it so that. the meme isn't a meme

The real good shows that'll stick with you are the ones you get a lot out of by rewatching or thinking over, so my answer is none.

I was really depressed when pretty much nobody gave a shit the day the new movie came out.