Code Geass

Just finished pic related.
He didn't die right?
Every character that matters knows that he is a hero right?
When will the third season air?
How did Sup Forums react to the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHViAiVuDsA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BsJD9n7W48
youtu.be/zmWte9BaoYs
youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no he died unloved and unknown and the third season will be CC controlling his corpse like a puppet.

There's a speculative theory that he inherited the Code that Charles in turn inherited from VV. We know from CC's flashbacks that the Code stays dormant until you die, after which you get resurrected. So after Lelouch "died" during Zero Requiem he was revived by the Code, thus making him the first person to achieve "Code Geass".

And seeing as the third season is titled "Lelouch of the Resurrection", yes, he did survive.

Third season will be slice of life with Lelouch as a traveling merchant.

Yokattaaaaa

>People still posting this bullshit years later.

It's more believable than ever

It's a pretty plausible theory with a lot of supporting points and I've never seen anyone post counter-evidence to it.

It makes sense since the code is literally immortality, its gotta go somewhere. Doubt Lelouch knew about that before his becoming Hitler plan though.

He died a virgin.

Season 3 can't come soon enough

it's been too long since the last sunrise trainwreck.

people forget how much fun it is every week when it's not airing.

>He didn't die right?
He did.
>Every character that matters knows that he is a hero right?
No.

C.C., Kallen, Suzaku, and Nunally know at least

Only Suzaku knows the truth.

There's no way C.C. doesn't, I think Nunally understood after he died, and maybe Kallen realized it

No because didn't die

I feel like Kallen, bless her heart, may be just dumb enough not to put it together

None of those characters matter.

Lmao, someone post that pic of lelouch's screen with the statistics about the members of the rebellion that shows kallen is as dumb as they make them.

I was one of the biggest detractors of this theory. It really pisses me off that it's basically confirmed at this point.

Kallen rather explicitly figured out what was going on the instant Suzaku!Zero appeared. That's why she shouted that Zero was there to save them, to keep any one else from realizing the plan and ruining it.

she figured out Zero Requiem but it was shown nowhere that she knew about the Code

>Lelouch
>hero

What was with some of the random shit like all of Japan becoming free? Literally out of nowhere every person grabbed a mask and a million people left in the matter of hours.

a) He did die. He just got better.

Watch Highlander or something

To be honest, absolutely nobody should have a reason to know about the Code other than C.C. and Lelouch.

that would be the whole idea yes

that pissed me off the most out of the show, the whole million zeros thing was retarded, they knew that the real one wasn't among them so they could've just kept them there without killing them either

So there were going to be movies covering S1 and S2 right? What happened with them?

first movie is coming out in a few days i think?

Now you'll get to enjoy someone reviving the corpse of a decent series just for money. The confirmation of the theory that was already obvious wasn't worth it.

I suppose that we won't be getting a good rip soon right?

I hope they explain this during the first episode and namedrop "Lelouch then achieved CODE GEASS™" in the cheesiest possible way.
That's the code geass experience.

The theory has been debunked several times for the sheer fact that nobody knows how Codes are transferred or why Charles would give his Code to Lelouch. Hell its a theory made up by retarded burgers and Japs don't really give a shit

I feel a pretty deep sadness after finishing this, not sure why

It was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

yeah it was hilarious because of how purely retarded it was, I can only imagine Lelouch explaining his plan to everyone trying to convince them it isn't a joke

S2 was irredeemably bad.

I think it's something along the lines of
"Well, if i'm going to die anyway..."
"Might as well try this out..."
""
"O MY IMMORTAL CODE...!!"
"AFTER MY SON IS DEAD"
"MAKE HIM COME BACK TO LIFE!!!"
"ALONG WITH HIS HEART!!!"
"AND LUNGS!!!"

Charles held his throat during his death scene, and his Code was on the palm of his hand. On the hand that he held Lelouche's throat with.

Theory is it could be through touch, whether he intended to transfer it or not, it simply could have happened because a lot of weird shit was happening and they were inside the World of C.

I won't go into an argument over it, but if you want an explanation, this is one.

How's it feel knowing you're going to be just like this guy after R3?

He's alive. Watch the epilogue.

Yeah when will season 3 air? Did they said anything about a date?

That doesn't make any fucking since
Problem is how all Code transfers differ from user to user. The nun had to go through a process to transfer her Code to CC and we never saw what Charles did to VV in order to retrieve his Code. And yeah Charles giving Lelouch his Code as a final "fuck you" doesn't make any sense especially since it was what he sought after for so long. But we'll see, I don't have faith in Okouchi to write a decent explanation and it may just be huge asspull to get him back so all this speculation may in fact be for nothing especially if R3 is suppose to tie into the new movies.
I just really want them to reveal the synopsis so all the Code theorist will be BTFO already. The Code theory is the biggest fanwank in the series and its all based on vague pretenses since the show failed to capitalized on anything in regards to it.

At least she isn't Tamaki.

>lists fucking Ohgi as having high loyalty
>implying these stats mean jack shit

I lol’d. This series was gold in every way. R2 is without question the biggest thing that has ever happened on Sup Forums.

Only one man's LOYALTY matters.

one the other hand, she is doing well in school besides skipping all the lessons and participating in a rebelion. Also no one who watched this show would believe she is less inteligent than Ohgi

I don't agree. Kallen knows how to deal with life, but she was never smart. Oughi seems to be smarter than she is, but he's a charismaless sperg.

>Oughi seems to be smart

surely you didnt mean that. Literally no one thinks that

also Toudou not being the second smartest person on this chart after Rakshata just proves the chart is bs

Just because I'm a fuckup posting on 4chen all day long doesn't mean I'm not smart.

"We don't know if it could even happen" doesn't debunk anything, retard.

Lelouch has died
He now lives as L.L.

Do you have the rest of the thread?
I'd like to read the rest

The thread number is in the screenshot. Just go to the archive and look it up.

You do know how to do that right? You're not a fucking newfag, right?

I'm on phone so I didn't want to bother searching about in archive. Also java lags my phone.
Anyways I guess I will deal with it myself

Bimp

>or why Charles would give his Code to Lelouch

Codes can be taken, Charles stole VVs code.

>He's alive. Watch the epilogue.
What did he mean by this?

You can see MEMORIZE JEREMIAH GOTTWALD plucking Lelouch out of a tree

So, that Suzaku guy. Does he hate or does he not hate Lelouch? I can't seem to get their relationship straight, pardon the pun.

Probably doesn't hate him after the whole seeing him fight and kill his already dead fathers in techo-heaven or something

He still kinda did what with Yuffie's death and what-not, he only followed the Zero Requien because it would make what she did pretty much forgetful and he'd get to stab his ass in the end

He was crying when he stabed him tho

Who cares? Suzaku was a whiny little bitch who thought he knew better than everyone else.

Regardless of it all he's still losing his hatefuck buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=XHViAiVuDsA

Ohgi was a teacher. So I assume he went to college. Intelligence wasnt Ohgi's problem, it was being easy to manipulate.

gets me every time

Listening to this ruins me for the rest of the day

youtube.com/watch?v=1BsJD9n7W48

HE WILL RISE AGAIN
youtu.be/zmWte9BaoYs

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y

That would be great actually.

The new season is called "Resurrection" because Leluch actually died but then was brought back to life as an immortal witch by the code he took from Charles. Anyone who doubts this is delusional.

I waifued villetta and ogi cucked me

your waifu is trash, 2nd worst girl behind Nina

If they use something like "lol with the power of geass or whatever we can resurrect someone even without a code because magic" this season will be shit 100% guaranteed.
I'm already afraid they are going to go too far with the magic shit .. like in Akito.

Didn't Nunnally have a vision of all the shit Leluch had done when she touched him? I think that would indicate that he probably has a code.

but if the code only activates when you die then you wouldn't know

Yes, it's one of the many thing that made this theory possible I'm just afraid they could choose to make it happen differently... which would be very stupid.
It's magic, it activated at the best moment for plot and to show things to Nunnaly

Is this a JoJo's reference?

If you have a functioning brain, you'd think about it and conclude that Lelouch is indeed alive.

Or maybe it's because Lelouch is "resurrected" and goes active again.

Heh.

Why do people like luluche again? He was a shithead for a majority of the series flipped a 180 in the last 2 episodes where he decided to kill himself.
The fact that people hold this series in such high regards to the point where I watched it due to fan approval makes me question the mental state of anime watchers. The problem isn't just the MC. The whole series is nonsensical and just dumb in a lot of instances. Is that the general appeal of the show? I just couldn't take it seriously nor could I take it as a joke.
I don't get the code geass hype.

imagine being too dumb to understand cg

Wtf, take that back omg

>JoJo's
>'s

Op here, it's the next day after finishing the series and I still feel this deep sadness, what do I do?

go outside

Watch better anime. I know you're sad because you watched this waste of time but there are better series out there

Did you cry while watching it?
If not, rewatch the last couple episodes, and cry. You need to give an outlet for those pent up feelings.

I'll give this a try thanks