At first I thought this girl was really obnoxious but after a few episodes her life turned out to be really depressing

At first I thought this girl was really obnoxious but after a few episodes her life turned out to be really depressing.

She is really obnoxious, but it's only because she's desperate for attention.

This thread is going to die with barely any replies.

Turning Girls is great though.

I want to protect her and make her feel the cutest every day
Season 2 literally never ever

Why isn't the cute cakes doing cute things genre more popular? I can't think of any notable recent entries to the genre aside from Shirobako and Sakura Quest

Bummer we won't get a S2 since they all left Trigger.

Kero Kero is great, but does anyone actually like this bitch?

Japs have absolute shit taste, etc. etc.

She's my favorite I must admit.

>watched for cute cakes
I really liked this show, even though it was only 4 min a episode.

>expecting Sup Forums to like anything good

Her father is to blame. It's pretty obvious that he spoiled and pampered her.

>S2 literally never
It hurts. Watching this wasn't like watching just any anime, but rather peeking into the personal lives of a bunch of women who felt like sharing them.

The whole "30 years old" was so mean, but it's exactly what's happening right now at the job market: when you turn 30 you're considered a leper, regardless of your academic credentials and work experience.
It's fucking depressing.

Leave Froge alone!

I meant because the thread was dead, not criticizing the Frog.

KA-E-RUN NO UTA KAKAKA

KAKAKA

KAKAKA

Turning Boys when? Make it Otaku no Video-lite with a bunch of neets.

>mom walks in on Frogs, burns her so hard the internet witnesses
I was in tears.

I started watching this looking for a light-hearted comedy but instead I found despair.

I just want another Turning Girls so bad. I don't even care if they have to push some procreation agenda in the story so that Abe can fund it.

>you will never know the face of the creators, the true turning girls

>in the end we were all The Turning girls.

>the point is that we're all at the turning points of our lives, procrastinating aimlessly, doing nothing of worth

procrastinating, maybe. but content either way

That's what you think now.

Kaerun had a hard life

What's so great about it.

I...
I...
I need a lover

I liked her. I thought she would secretly be a completely terrible person but that wasn't the case.

It hurts to know they're gone for real.

It's a short anime about a bunch of soon-to-be cakes doing slice of life shit while dealing with their soon-to-be-crumbling lives. The best thing about it is that the main characters IRL are a bunch of women doing random non-animation related shit at Trigger who got called to make the anime from scratch, turning it into a very personal experience.

>tfw I laughed the first time I saw this but now i'm getting dangerously close to their age and I'm scared of a rewatch

Anime when?

Rewatch it on your 30th birthday.

Easily the best thing Trigger ever made.

I don't even remember most of it but the show still gives me a sense of depression that has become subconsciously associated to show.

Not on my watch!

Dammit, Sup Forums.

>trigger

Ohh now THAT explains its shitness