Dragon Ball Super

>The Dragon Ball brand confirmed to be selling well.
>Possible end of Super in March followed by a new Anime or Movies.
>New Movie confirmed for next year.
>New Dragon Ball announcement for the end of the year.
>Yamcha confirmed to stay irrelevant until Toriyama says otherwise.

Place your bets people, what's the Movie going to be about? is Dragon Ball Ultra coming next year? Will Yamcha ever do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV9wRPY9hOE
misiontokyo.com/noticias/dragon-ball-super-cambiara-en-marzo-y-nueva-pelicula
hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/dragon-ball-super-podria-llegar-su-final-pero-tendremos-franquicia-durante-muchos-anos
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Herms confirms no mention of Super possibly ending in March.

Who else actually felt bad for Zamasu in this chapter? I don’t even like Zamasu, but he got fucking dumpstered and embarrassed.

He’s a sociopathic, egotistical murderer. So no.

The Spain interview said March will be an important date for Super. Who knows what will happen

Soon.

I'm spanish, I listened to the whole interview, which was pretty bad, and the word "March" never appears.

>moralfags

This

I love Zamasu, he's one of my favorite DB characters, but Vegetto is another favorite, the coolest one and the one who isn't a psycho so I love the full chapter

>moralfag

REMINDER GOHAN IS CANONICLY THE STRONGEST NON FUSED CHARACHTER IN THE EPILOGUE.

GOHAN BLANCO IS A GO. I REPEAT GOHAN BLANCO IS A GO!

What's his end game

What was the deal with the falseflaggers pretending they like Future Gohan?

>tfw too intelligent to reach Ultra Instinct

Toyo redrew this? Are there any others?

>redrew
No. It was cut out from the manga.
>Are there others?
Yes.

The chapter wasn't long enough to all content Toyo drew, this is an edit adding the cut

Poor Zamasu

I must have missed something. Why are Android 17 and 18 suddenly as strong as fuck?

And this is the last one

So Merged Zamasu never had a time-limit in the script provided to Toei

That can only mean Toyo created the Potara retcon

That looks like good (You) edit fodder

We need more episodes of Jaco doing space cop stuff

Guys, please give me that masterpiece touurnament of power vp edition.

>blancoposting is still a thing

Toriyama is Zen-oh?

Are you retarded? Toyo said the script had merged Zamasu immortality and the potara time limit as keys of the climax. That only means Toei ignored the script (which isn't new since they also ignored the part of Goku vs Merged Zamasu being the final fight of the arc).

Blanco posting is the new Baneposting. So we have a good half a decade left.

>frieza in the background there
NO. FRIEZA IS NOT A PART OF THE GANG, FUCK YOU TOEI!

>The chapter wasn't long enough to all content Toyo drew
I can already tell that the page limit is also going to be a pain during the ToP. They really should give him a higher page count.

These two have literally single handedly revived the Dragon Ball franchise.

How many things have they retconed from GT?

I hope he drew more pages for chapters 25 and 26 too

>"Why isn't Gohan important anymore?"
>"Toriyama's draft."

Ok I see people are getting scared of the idea of Super possibly ending on March (Bunch of hypocrites) but no need to worry cause I'm here to explain what's real and what's not.

First of all, both the producer and director said in the Video that Dragon Ball will continue for many years to come. You can see this on the minute 58:15.

Video with Interview
>youtube.com/watch?v=fV9wRPY9hOE

Outside of the video on the Festival they said the Tournament Of Power will end on March and that Super will change(How will it change? No idea). They said Super could very well end after the Tournament Of Power but they have confirmed the Anime will definitely continue no matter what happens.

Super on March
>misiontokyo.com/noticias/dragon-ball-super-cambiara-en-marzo-y-nueva-pelicula

>hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/dragon-ball-super-podria-llegar-su-final-pero-tendremos-franquicia-durante-muchos-anos

All you need to know is a new Dragon Ball Movie is coming next year, The Tournament Of Power is ending on March, something will happen that month and that Dragon Ball will live for a long time.

rate Toshio's art, Sup Forums

Would you be fine if the series was still about Goku, Krilling and Yamcha martial art adventures like in DB?

Caulifla spin off.

GT reboot

>yamcha winning a fight
>ever

Fuck off GTspic.

>people are getting scared of the idea of Super possibly ending on March
Top kek

>have to put of with TOP until March

Fuck!

I like the way you think

From Kazenshuu

1) They said they don't have the EoZ planned yet (Toyotaro could but not them). They did hint DBS could have potential to go post-EoZ.
2) They don't see DBS ending right now, in fact they said they don't have a solid number of how many episodes it will have.
3) They said they've wanted to do something in anime since GT.
4)They said their goal with DBS is to make it as similar as DBZ in terms of action/characters/etc.
5)They said they'll like Piccolo, Gohan and Pan having the main character role and also want Toriyama to develop more the Goku and Gohan relationship in terms of both wanting to reach new heights.
6)They said that there's possibility for more 1h specials and specials like History of Trunks or Bardock's.
7)They are aware fans are complaining about the censorship and targetting kids audience
8)They are very interested in Cell, they are waiting if Toriyama wants to do something with him.
9)They said that Trunks Blue hair, Gohan not having roles and Buu not fighting are Toriyama's decision.
10) They said that they can't force or change anything from the original outline unless they beg Toriyama and he approves, basically confirming that Toriyama does supervise the anime.

---

Gohan and Piccolo as Main characters...thats interesting.

All DBZ needed to do was not focus so heavily on people flying. The moment every fighter learned how to fly is what sealed Yamcha's fate.

He only barely learned how to channel his ki at the end of DB, did you really think he was gonna keep up with flying? Tien was the next to fall, because he wasn't as buddy-buddy with Goku as Krillin was. When SSJ became a thing, even Krillin was not immune to the Toriyama treatment.

I would pay good money for the development and advertising.

It could work if they focus on Uub and Pan. Make it reminiscent of Goku and Krillin's early training, but make it interplanetary since Goku's amassed a ridiculous amount of exposure to the outside worlds

>Toriyama is a Caulifag who hates Gohan
Huh

> Vegetto was not originally on the script. Added by Toyo.
> Merged Zamasu never had a time-limit, as Toei just confirmed that they never modify anything from Toriyama's script.
> Toyotaro adding Vegetto means he also added the Potara retcon as part of Toriyama's script.

Fucking Toyo

>9)They said that Trunks Blue hair, Gohan not having roles and Buu not fighting are Toriyama's decision.

So Toriyama confirmed for not giving a shit about the hair color autists. Also, Gohancucks and Buufags BTFO

>That only means Toei ignored the script
Are you retarded?

They literally just said they never change "god's" script

it's happening
get used to it

>toei cant change anything

except they can and they've done it, they can do their own approach the way they see fit. They cannot change the plot.

I don’t know what to say about
It.

This is MY show now.

>They said they'll like Piccolo, Gohan and Pan having the main character role

That part is not right. They asked them about what character they wanted to develop more if they could, but there was some kind of miscommunication between them and the translator and he just answered that his favorite character was Piccolo and that he liked how he was like Pan's granpa.

Also, fit Buu was Toriyama's idea.

>new Anime
Dragon Ball Super Z coming soon

They ADD to the script. They never CHANGE what's already there.

Unless they are straight-up lying in the recent interview.

Reminder: Never, ever believe a spicpost as a 'source' for anime.

Herms confirmed that Pacos were lying about everything they posted. As expected from Pablo.

>Frieza as a salary man

I never knew I wanted something so much im life.

>Toei are Gohanfags but Toriyama won’t let them do anything with him

Based tori

"Why does Future Trunks have blue hair?"
"Trunks isn't a Super Saiyan Blue."
...After much confusion...
"Oh, Toriyama's drew him like that"

"Will Goten/kid Trunks be more important?"
Draft
"Why's Yamcha so comical now?"
Draft
"Any more tail-based transformations?"
Draft

"Does Toei have power to change Toriyama's draft?"
Both laugh
"Basically not" They might make requests, but "you can't tell God to change"

"Why was Super aimed more at kids at first, and more at adults now?"
"It's not aimed at adults. We're trying to make it like Dragon Ball." ("Dragon Ball" in this case meaning the franchise as a whole, not simply pre-Z)

"How long does it take to make an episode of Super?"
"About six months to write the script and four months for the animation."

"Is Toyotaro like Toriyama's assistant?"
"He does the V-Jump manga. Toriyama designs main characters, Toyotaro handles some sub-characters."

>Merged Zamasu never had a time-limit
Wrong, read Toyo-Tori interview.

>Toei just confirmed that they never modify anything from Toriyama's script.
We already know they did. They probably ask now (after DB Room) but we know they does.

When 2chan ferrets out the truth or gets a single solid confirmation from Toriyama that toei is in fact lying then...it's going to be a bloodbath.

They already know that Toei is using Toriyama as a rubberstamp for stupid bullshit and shield for their terrible decisions.
All we need is direct confirmation.
I can't wait.
I just can't fucking waid.

FUCK YEA GOHAN IS GOING TO BE MAIN AGAIN!

No it didn't

The day super ends is the day toei can no longer milk money from the cash cow that is dragon ball

>fucking toyo
>there would be no more vegito if it wasn't for toyo
>fusion was never permanent since goku and vegeta defused against buu
based toyo

>5)They said they'll like Piccolo, Gohan and Pan having the main character role and also want Toriyama to develop more the Goku and Gohan relationship in terms of both wanting to reach new heights.
I've always knew Toei were a bunch of Gohanfags from all that Gohanfag bait they insist on adding in the episodes.

>Herms confirmed that Pacos were lying about everything they posted
This denial

They said they can request changes though, and the Toyotaro interview makes it clear MZamasu having a potara time limit was part of the "original draft".

Use your head.

>Gohan being irrelevant is Toriyama’s decision

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I kinda wish Saiyans weren't revealed to be aliens and were just some sort of dying earthling kryptid race or something. I mean on a planet where people like Oolong and Giran can exist, I'd totally believe there's a dying race of saiyans out there on the planet.

I feel like making an established character an alien has never not made a series worse for the wear.

>want Toriyama to develop more the Goku and Gohan relationship in terms of both wanting to reach new heights.

Good luck with that, because Toriyama has depicted Gohan for a very long time as someone who is just a nerdy family man, and who isn't a battle-loving autist like his father or Vegeta.

So if Merged Zamasu not having a time-limit in the anime means it was a toyo exclusive decision (Toei just said they never change the script in Barcelona)

And if Toyo added Vegetto to the script before Toei received it...

Toyo came up with the potara retcon

/ourguy/ everyone

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
One of them is lying and we'll never find out until years from now when Toriyama is on his deathbed.

>six months to write
>4 months to animate

How the fuck do they turn out so many episodes?

Nice headcanon, Pablo.

>in the anime merged Zamasu wasn't immortal
>in the anime merged Zamasu is supposed to be permanent
>in the anime Goku vs merged Zamasu isn't the final fight of the arc
>in the anime two SSB at full power would be unable to handle merged Zamasu
They probably ask Toriyama now for changes they want but no way they don't change the script.

>They literally just said they never change "god's" script
And we know they did, see above.

>they never change
Wrong, see above.

In the Video they didn't but for some reason every page covering the Festival says they said something important will happen on March

Vegeta has been shit tier ever since he revived on Namek.

>Minecraft
>Force choke
>portals
Zamasu is the worst villain in Dragon Ball history.

Something like that

>gohan not having roles

this is not correct, since he currently as a role in the tournament and being team leader was toriyama decision

Of course the spics would ask about tail based transformation

>his favorite character was Piccolo and that he liked how he was like Pan's granpa.

he has good taste then

>Toriyama: “Gohan? Who is that?”
>”Goku’s child.”
>”Yes, Caulifla is getting a lot of screen time!” (raffs)

/ourguy/

>Wrong, read Toyo-Tori interview.

Which only confirmed that Toyo added Vegetto to the script before Toei got it.

Whether he added the potara retcon or of it was Toriyama was up for interpretation (Toyo was talking about both the original AND revised draft)

But after Toei's interview in Barcelona, it's clear that the potara retcon was Toyo's doing

Spaniards don't give a fuck about Dragon Ball.

>They are very interested in Cell, they are waiting if Toriyama wants to do something with him.

Looks neat, I wonder if he draws other things.

Gohan fights have been mostly good.

Vs Lavenda
Vs Goku
Vs Obuni

Only the Botamo fight was shit.

>all this denial
toei will literally ignore toriyama, the man himself even said they'll "change things around" in the script.

the shit said in barcelona basically contradicts the toyotaro/toriyama interview.

Nice headcanon

Literally false.