mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aPk8BHwf0
mega.nz/#!SphSlADa!6W8dbvehRFA2cxSsohB_9NKkrN3NK_3PWCaBJnOqDl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like confused at how they got into the Batcave.

I cringed through the whole thing. Fate fights have always been too chuuni and tryhard for me.

>Emiya Kiritsugu and I only met once and we tried to kill each other
Kirei wasn't kidding in Heaven's Feel, damn.

I was kind of disappointed. The fight was better in the LN. It was still great, but I couldn't enjoy it in the moment.

I really like fate, but there's so many offshoots that I dunno what to watch/experience. I ended up with some lolishit when I looked for more after finishing Fate/Zero and Fate/stay UBW. Any advice on where to go from there?

Hell.

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]
nyaa.si/view/840355

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime PLUS-DISC
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY

The drama CD did it better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aPk8BHwf0

Ah yes, everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking contrarian. Even universally recognized great anime will have you fags criticize and suddenly not like it.

Do me a solid and blow your brains out so I don't have to scroll through your incipient nonsense.

What else did the drama CD do better?

Batman's basement/10

>universally recognized great anime
By who? MAL?
>Do me a solid and blow your brains out so I don't have to scroll through your incipient nonsense.
No. It sucked. Deal with it.

>Why is there no fire?
>Battle to the Strong
>Why isn't there Emiya - Time Alter?
>Why can Kirei block bullets?
>Why isn't Iri in a black dress?
>Why is the Grail Kerry's island and not total hell?
>Why wasn't there the Lancelot flashback?
>Saber's eyes don't glow yellow from the rage she is feeling, not really from Kiritsugu using the CS, but from killing Lancelot and Gil interfering her from getting the grail, basically getting corrupted
>Sakura is chained to the wall of the basement, helplessly watching as Kariya falls to his death and concluding that Zouken must have shown it to her to teach her a lesson about what happens to people who try to help her but in the anime Sakura is standing right behind Kariya as he falls, staring down at him coldly and calling him an idiot for opposing Zouken

AND!
>The Blu Rays will fix everything!

Good fight
Fate/Zero is the best adaptation for now.
I've yet to watch HF though

It was seen as a complete trainwreck when it first aired. Changing the burning basement to the simple batcave background was a blatant cost-cutting technique, and Saber vs Lancelot getting cut down to nothing made that even more obvious.

Gil vs Iskandar. The exposition and reasoning as to why Lancelot being Berserker mattered. The conversation between the Grail and Kiritsugu. The banquet of kings is pretty cool. It's just a good adaptation overall. Can you imagine if they used "Cycle of War" for the Kiritsugu vs Kirei fight in the anime instead of "The battle is to the strong"?

Now that I'm looking, nobody's actually uploaded Cycle of War to Youtube. So, here's the audio file. Give it a listen.
mega.nz/#!SphSlADa!6W8dbvehRFA2cxSsohB_9NKkrN3NK_3PWCaBJnOqDl0

It's the first of the two songs in Kiritsugu vs Kirei in the sound drama. The second song is Kiritsugu's Emiya remix.

Going back for a second - you know that the sound drama is the only adaptation which actually keeps the novel's notion that Kirei fully deflects the Origin Round? It's bizarre that both the anime and the manga change it. See pic for what it's supposed to be.

>Batcave
>Shit OST instead of Emiya Time Alter
>QUALITY everywhere
>Air slide

It was shit.

It was okay but I was more hype for Saber losing her cool at seeing AHHHHHHHHHHHH being her most trusted knight. Both fights turned out to be meh though.

Were the episode time limitations the problem with the anime adaption?

I guess you could say that it was a problem. I mean, the sound drama has Lancelot do a soliloquy for literally 10 minutes. From that fact alone, you can understand how stupid it is for anyone to expect them to adapt everything into an anime.

Considering they wasted nearly an entire episode on Rin filler in the first season, it was hardly time constraints as much as it was incompetent directing behind the parts that the Zero anime fucked up.

What did the Fate/Zero anime do right?

They're just too lazy to draw backgrounds.

>filler
It's from the LN and if you think an episode about Rin is filler you are probably a secondary

You forgot
>long ass monologues explaining shit you already knew like a shounen manga adaptation

Examples?

I 100% guarantee you that whatever he's going to reply with will be in the novels.

Like what Origin Bullets do, how Kiritsugu survived Kirei's super kungfu punch using Avalon etc. Funny how normalfags praised the final battle for being unique, mature and cool while it was exactly the same as dime a dozen battle shounen.

So? Just because it's in the novel doesn't change the fact that it's shit.

>Rin saving kids and overpowering Ryuunosuke
>from the LN
It was pure Rinfag pandering filler. In the LN, Rin just sneaks outside, gets attacked by Caster's familiars before she even gets close to accomplishing anything, and faints when Kariya saves her as a way to segue into Kariya talking with Aoi. Barely even five minutes of that episode are canon.

that batcave lol quality

Were UFO inspired by The Dark Knight?

The soundtrack. The live OST is excellent.

Director-san likes Batman apparently.

Kajiura's Sword of Promised Victory.

Shame they didn't make an alternate audio track with that live OST.

How did they handle Avenger in Fate/Zero?

If you are complaining about the adaptation, you cannot complain about something which was properly adapted.

>'normalfags'
>wrong/lying about every point
there's another board with your name on it, just outside

Strange/Fake will probably never get completed but it is pretty great, and I believe everything so far has been translated.

Lets be charitable and assume that Nasu both wrote the entirety of every complete material and also count them collectively as a whole work.

>Nasu Fate works
Stay Night
Hollow Ataraxia
Extra
CCC
Extella
Grand Order
Garden of Avalon (booklet and drama cd)
The scripts for the UBW and Zero anime
The Complete Materials

Now, keep in mind that HA, Extella, GO, and the Zero + UBW anime were all collaborative efforts on his part and we're not even sure he wrote the majority of the last two directly. Also keep in mind that numerous chapters within GO's orders and certain events are mostly written by Sakurai or Higashide, and some Orders are entirely by different writers. Let's say this rounds up to 8 Nasu Fate works in total, after discounting a few of the ones where he received a lot of assistance by .5 each.

Here's the notable entries that he was not the main writer for:
Carnival Phantasm and the anime script for it
Zero
Apocrypha
Prototype Fragments
Strange Fake
The manga adaptations and spinoffs of every single Fate work
Deen's anime scripts
Case Files
Riyo's comics

Even if we're generous and compile the manga into 1.5 entries (since there is the standalone Foxtail) and count down Riyo plus CP as half a work each, that's still 9 total Fate works not written by Nasu.

The majority of the series is already written by different authors, going purely by number of entries and not by wordcount (which would admittedly skew it heavily back in Nasu's favour)

Why are they in the bat cave

>going purely by number of entries and not by wordcount (which would admittedly skew it heavily back in Nasu's favour)
then why exactly would you write this post

More like why is there a batcave directly underneath the holy grail.

Aoki watched the Batman movie and thought it was cool. As expected of the hack behind aldnoah 0/10 and reeeeeeeeeeeee:creators

HF manga and movies
Apocrypha
Extra/CCC and Last Encore this winter

>Batcave
>Matrix choreography
I was wuting the entire episode.

I really appreciated that Urobutchi stayed true to every throwaway line of dialogue regarding the Fourth War when he wrote Fate/Zero, and still managed to make it with almost entirely new content.

>I was wuting the entire episode.
This, it was a really weird fight. The UBW fights were fucking excellent though and restored my faith in ufotable, probably because they were faithful to the visual novel.

As much as I think Fate/Zero is really good, there isn't a single scene that makes me think "Wow I'll never forget this" when F/SN has a ton of those scenes.

DEJA VU

It's probably the best fight in anime, it just has so much simplicity and efficiency.

They don't try fancy stuff and don't even say a word, it is like some sort of RPG ala Pokemon, each move is intended to kill

Who else just watched the HF movie premiere in LA?

Me.
Bought Grand Order, because "Why not?"

That merch line moved at such a glacial pace. I did purchase something though since I wanted the poster.

That crowd was pretty obnoxious, as expected.

I didn't manage to buy anything since I was pretty far back in line. I ended up leaving the line to find a seat after a while.

I don't blame you. The whole time I was in the merch line, I was regretting not just finding a good seat.

This, pretty much. The most important scene in the entire story and it had some of the worst QUALITY. Tons of wasted potential like not using "Emiya". They didn't even bother to fix any of it for the BDs.

Yeah, once I found out the merch line went all the way to the balcony level I decided it was more worth it to find a good seat.

why do you even fuckign watch fate if you cant stand chuuni shit

I want you all to know that the guy behind me had no idea what was happening and it was his first time watching/reading anything fate at all. Someone other that him that actually wanted to go if this fuck hadn't gotten a ticket.

Might be an empty dressing room for the community center's theater (where he grail is).

and I thought the ~1/3 of the crowd admitting that they've never read HF before during the guest talk was bad. this guy takes the cake

>Extra/CCC and Last Encore this winter

Last Encore is the new anime, but what do you mean about CCC? Has a translation been announced finally?

Is this a screen cap from a PS4?

The animation was pretty shit and hey didn't even fix it with the BD's 0/10 not wet at all

lets post a better fight

What kind of stuff are they selling? Is there a list?

I don't understand moon runes user

I don't watch anime right after i shower.