>disgusting neet leech
Right
>well-respected member of society

I would lick her butthole either way.

>5 posts
>4 IPs

Samefag?

she belongs to the cashier boy

Completely agree she looks way better now.

>Nooooo don’t attempt to pull yourself together! Stay depressed, un hygienic, antisocial, and single like meeee.

Yes

Its just a prank, right?

no

I'm glad for her.
The NEET lifestyle is a destructive one, poisons the mind and the soul. She doesn't deserve to become a murderous psychopathic monster.

Then OP is probably longhairposter NEET fetish tard, trying to stir shit up. thanks for clarifying.

>Sup Forums giving shit about old hag

I'm glad someone else around here feels that way. The usual "you work you lose" glorification of being NEET and "how dare this character I identified with for being pathetic do something to improve themselves" I hear gets a bit tiresome.

Short haired women are prettier, honestly. Dykes need to be gassed though.

I would usually agree with you, but she's really more retired than a NEET. If you can make enough money to live your life without relying on others and gain the ability to stop working....that's called retirement and there is no shame in that.

Can someone redpill me on this anime?
Is it all just shoujo fanservice as in hot rich guys fawning over useless gamer fem MC?

No

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

Retirement means never having to work again. In her 30s, she probably has enough savings for a couple years, at most.

>Left: looks 18
>Right: looks 42 and living off a divorce settlement

Why does she have to get a shitty haircut to improve herself?

It's a Jap thing.

It is a comfy light heart shoujo that doesn't take itself too seriously. A good entry into shoujo but shoujo nonetheless.

A 30 year old business woman quits her job to relive her glory day as a shut in playing MMORPGs.
She plays a guy character, falls for a heal slut in game that just so happens to be a 30 year old business man. He figures out who she is IRL,
He has a Chad work friend that is pushing him into asking her out IRL but Sup Forums is so autistic they think it is NTR.

She talks to a kid who works at a 7-11, he is her GM in game and has his own separate love story with another girl in the show.

This user is the voice of reason. The drones don't understand basic logic, and will probably just sit there staring at the screen wondering what all of that means, because in their mind, they're supposed to work at belt lines until they drop dead from exhaustion

what anime is this?

No, retirement doesn't really fit here. Privately, she describes herself as NEET. Publicly, she describes herself as between jobs. From the time she could possibly have spent working, she can't possibly have enough savings to live on - even as frugally and minimally as she's shown to be living - for anywhere near a modern expected lifespan. She did not decide to retire, she said "fuck work" and stopped working. Her current status is not sustainable.

A terrible thing that needs to stop happening already.

long hair > short
that's all there is to it. she just needed to brush it instead of cutting it. right still looks fine

Let me guess, you till live with your parents?

holy shit my dick

>even as frugally and minimally as she's shown to be living
She's been dropping money on lootboxes, what are you on about?

A friend of my father was poor after a divorce but now he's a millionaire thanks to an inheritance.

Well, apart from that, but that just further underlines my point: with what she can possibly have saved, she cannot possibly afford to live for several decades.

Good for him, but Morimori-chan does not have an inheritance to live on.

>Good for him, but Morimori-chan does not have an inheritance to live on.
The anime doesn't talk about her income or net worth, does it? Anyway you're baiting to much, so EOD.

Right literally looks like a sex doll

>Japanese character development

I prefer left

Tits and pussy stay the same, don't see the problem

where do you think you are?

her window changed size and she got taller?

>The anime doesn't talk about her income or net worth, does it?
No, but there are things that can be inferred from what information is given. It's not absolutely guaranteed to be accurate, I'll grant you that, but its results are more likely than "she got a huge pile of money from somewhere else that she can live on".

She also gained a mole and now has 1/3 of her eyebrow size

This animu isn't a glorification of NEET behavior. The English title is Recovery of an MMO-addict, for fuck's sake. She was always going to get a hair cut and clean up and improve her life. Only mentally broken retards want to stay as a NEET. Being NEET is a horrible prison where the longer you're in the harder it is to get back out again.

This. Or even a fucking ponytail or a bun or something. Stop making haircuts into character development, Japs. You ruined Desu-Desu.

>ネト充のススメ
>Recovery of an MMO-addict
Something doesn't add up

>ponytail in your 30s
might as well be an uber neet

As long as she hooks up with lilichan im happy.

(Obligatory ntr shitpost)

She at least wouldn't look disheveled. Only guys with ponytails look UberNEET in their 30s.

Was it ever stated why she's in love with cats but don't have any?

I was interested in this show, what the fuck happened? I was waiting for all episodes to be out and now I find out it has been ruined halfway through. This is why we have terrorist attacks.

shit

Fuck off crossboarder

How would you know it's ruined if you haven't watched it?

I don't like her new look.
She actually looks older.

Shit how could I miss this series

that’s the point
that and she looks more professional

>where do you think you are?

Im in my house. That I own.

What? She's not a teenager, why would she want to appear older?

>she’s not a teenager
exactly why she’s dressing to how someone should at her age

It especially pisses me off in all those isekai shows (Which is itself strike 1) where somehow the MC having mad Dragon Quest skills is somehow equipped to deal with real dungeon crawling.

Whatever happened to have heroes who where people we wanted to be not people who give us an excuse to keep the shitty course we're on.

why are westerners so against living with their families up to a certain point, sure, but not like at fucking 18. maybe 25 when they get a decent job

It's a matter of space. The US and Canada have states bigger than Japan and European countries, why wouldn't we want to get out and expand.

The japanese title is something closer to "net life gives advice" or "good advice from online"
The engrishy translation is "recommendation of a wonderful virtual life" or something.
Basically the series is about getting irl advice from your online friends.

Dropped this shit since the preview
fuck this shit

Kanbe is my tomodachi.

Long hair definitely suits her better.

you’re absolutely right. there’s nothing wrong with it as long as they are working or going to school or both. but if a kid is taking advantage of their parents at 22-25 fuck that leech in the asshole

Maybe if she brushed it

I am American and I agree with you. We have so many college fags who complain about their student loans, but then won't even consider the logical option of living with their parents while working for a few years and getting all of that debt easily taken care of. Granted, a reason why many don't do this is probably because they have to move for work since the US is so big. But more people really should get a job or a temporary job near home and get rid of their debt before moving out. That's what I'm doing.

I like both.

best boy

Blasphemy

Why would someone choose to play a manlet in an MMO?

it can be complicated like that. especially at a big company where the situation is “move or we’ll find someone who obviously is better suited for the job”. however most companies do assist with housing in some form depending on the circumstances

Smaller hitbox?

>there are people who prefer right

When will she be introduced?

gay

Not as insecurely obsessed with height as you

ep10

Disappointing

user, you might be retarded.

hitbox hacks, agi increase.

I've never heard of any mmo that changes hitbox size based on character height. Massive rage from the players to be expected if any game implements such a thing.

could’ve sworn i heard something

ep 12

characted """"""""""""development""""""""""""" NEEDS to stop.
this shit has already ruined far too many cute girls.
short hair homos must have a blast with this stuff though, since you almost never see a transition from short to long.

Obsessed

no

nyaa~

she gets it cut again though

She's the only one in a series where like 5 other girls cut their hair.

Yeah nah. She looks way better with the short hair.

But it did happen. Rarely, but it happened.