pastebin.com/u/ZODTHEBLACK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think she's hiding something.

She did nothing wrong.

She's best girl/cake/teacher/Chariot

A Smelly virgin.

she's hiding a lot of things

user, clam jousting =/= a virgin.
I don't give a fuck what the fisted to useless lezzies and cucks tell you.
The "no penis = no virginity lost" thing is bullshit.

CUTE!

She's hiding her magic potion

trigger knows, don't they?

Croix is the superior Mommy

>posting 3DPD

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

twitter.com/OrenjiPiiru/status/926641962685313025

I'm starting to think Ursula is Shiny Chariot, but I'm still not certain.

Nah.

She wasted her potential as an entertainer by giving up and becoming a teacher after audiences lost interest in her.

I would take Sucy for a bride t.b.h

It's simple! We violate Ursula... in her pure, bare, ASS!

>Implying she's interested in your tiny mushrooms

Dirty Red.

She's a hardcore sub and she longs for Croix's crop to give her direction.

Needs the dick very badly.

Cool!

Incompetent Ursula is best Ursula

STOP POSTING THIS

I LOVE HER AND I WANT TO PROTECT HER.

That's one of my favorite Ursula moments.

Blue hair shit tier.
Red hair C+

Fuck You.

The fuck is clam jousting?

I want to be sandwiched right between those thighs

Something she absolutely never did with the one who shouldn't be named.

My dick is one thing she will be hiding if you know what I mean

Why do the teachers wear panties but the students don't?

I have long suspected Ursula-sensei knows something about Shiny Chariot.

Holy shit

>Plot twist: Croix is marries some guy in Piemont and Chariot lost her virginity to Manager-san or some street performer in L O N D O N.

Your taste is shit teir, C+ at best buddy

Get in line

She hides lots of things, like that amazing eye color

She's always incompetent.

>you will never have awkward sex with Ursula as she struggles to pleasure you but fails

But she tries.

Red hair Ursula best Ursula

I don't know. but I can say she's my fave.

She's a miracle of the universe and Akko loves her.

Its a miracle of the universe.

Because the teachers are Big Witches.

The students are Little Witches.

>Red hair
So we know she's French, right? what if she's from Norman descent?

> "H-how does this feel user?"
> "It's okay, I guess"
> Ursula stops what shes doing and curls up into a little ball
>"I knew I wouldn't be able to please you user, I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you. I'm not good for anything."
>She ends up crying in your arms while you try to tell her that she shouldn't say such bad things about herself
>You end up passionately making love to her all night while telling her how good of a witch she is to make her feel better.

>h-how does this feel user
>slaps dick around a bit
>ouch!
>eh...? w-what about...
>tries to sit on dick
>missing, goes up wrong hole
pic related
>falls off bed
>l-lets try again tomorrow

She makes me want to hug Yoshi.

Couldn't she just use her magical powers to please you though?

this was cute

what was the potion though?

And here I thought it was going to be one of those greens with evil bad ends. Nice.

Depends if she wants to make some kid potato for life to make you cum.

>the witches will never use their butt magic on you

Croix is better.

Fuck off, heretic.

Get this thot out of here

Good for fucking all night, taking her number and never calling her.

Shiny rod should have gone to Pisces instead

There's a special place in hell for your kind.

tiny chariot is very cute

Can grip a broom without using hands.

That is correct.

fat

Fit and ripe.

An okay sort of teacher
but
she failed the audition for the latest Touhou game for one with that headwear!

>LWA seems like an anime Harry Potter
>Tsutsumi: That's fine, we can borrow their popularity
>Yoshi:(laughs) No, you can't say that, that's not we're saying"
top kek.

The "making fun of the way Diana talks" story requested is now done, I hope you anons enjoy it. Please imagine that every picture of Zod is wearing reading glasses
pastebin to previous greens: pastebin.com/u/ZODTHEBLACK

>”Hey, have you guys noticed something strange about Diana?”
>”Hmmm? What do you mean Amanda?” Akko said taking a pause from chewing her lunch.
>”Just think about it, Diana’s always going on about how we should all be proper and refined all the time. She’s always talking like she’s a 3rd grader who watched too much pretty princess anime.”
>Akko tried and tried to hold back an encroaching snicker at the very thought. That Diana, the most refined, snobby and uptight girl at Luna Nova could have possibly gone through a pretty shoujo phase in her childhood.
>She failed horrendously.
>”BWAHAHAHA! That’s hilarious, do you think she even had her very own magic at plushy, no wait her very own Pretty Cure uniform!?”
>”Akko, Amanda, I don’t think you should be saying things like that.”
>”Eh? Come on Lotte, Diana’s always so head deep into books and tea that she’d just ignore us, plus I’m pretty sure that she’s taking another class right now.”
>”Amanda?”
>”She probably got her butlers to dress up as ad guys so she could shout ‘Oh my rich cutie money magic!’” She said in a exaggerated high pitched voice, unbeknownst to her she had caught the attention of some of the other students.
>”Amanda you should probably stop now” Lotte said worryingly.
>”I can just picture it, she got the most expensive actors to play in a non-canon episode of her favorite show, ha!” Foolishly continued Amanda.
>”Silent worry”
>”*sigh* What are you guys so worried about?”
>”Look behind you”
>With relaxed glee Amanda turned to see the amazing spectacle of her friend’s worry.
>Lo and behold there was Diana standing stalwart with a strained face that was insufficient to show the full extent of her rage.

>”How dare you slander my family’s name, MY name in such a manner you barbarous cretin! I’ll inform you that not once have I ever acted in such a manner, after my mother’s passing I acquiesced all of my time studying to become one of the top students in my area out of 800 students. I will admit that I have witnessed very few magical shows but even from them I have learned a myriad of ways to make sure that you will never insult me again. I have mastered lessons in magical assault from both spoken and unspoken spells. Unlike your sole mediocre training in aerial cartwheels compared to what I’ve been taught in my professional years you are nothing to me but another commoner underneath my sight! As we have been conversing I’ve already recited numerous curses and summons to make your day extremely turbulent you cretin!”
>”Diana you really need to calm do-”
>”SILENCE YOUR GLORY HOLE HANNAH YOU WELP OF A SOW! I can be anywhere on Luna Nova at anytime thanks to a leyline loophole I found, I think of over 500 different ways to curse, and that’s just with my family’s input. Not only do I have connections from wizards all over the world, but I have access to an entire jumbled up family tree that’s always eager to bring ruin unto someone. Not only that but they will make you wish that your stool stain of an existence never occurred, you daft cunt. You’ll wish you could’ve known what dark retaliations your abhorrent commentaries triggered, then perhaps you would’ve hated your worthless mouth. But NO, you just had to go insult my dead mother and now you’re reaping the consequences you glorified mongoloid! I will summon my unicorn, have it defecate it’s rainbow colored stool all over you and you will be submerged to death in it! You should start packing your bags because you’re done idiot.”
>After such an outburst everyone was absolutely stunned, the sheer magnitude of her words hung over everyone like an anchor.

>There was only heavy silence that engulfed the entire area. But suddenly a small noise was heard.
>As everyone was silent the noise only grew in magnitude, at first a whimper, then a chuckle, a snort and finally, full blown laughter.
>With Amanda bowing over from her heavy laughter only then did the rest of her table join in on her intense pleasantries.
>Soon more and more students and faculty alike began to make the entire area echo in bellows and joy at Diana’s absurd reaction.
>At that moment Diana’s reputation was as shattered as Chariot’s career.
>”BWAHAHAHA, Did you just hear all of that, she’s a total dweeb!” Amanda struggled to breathe properly as she pointed and laughed at Diana’s flush red face.
>”Hehehe, Akko are you sure you actually want to surpass Diana? She’s already surpassed you in terms of foolishness” Sucy said, rarely did she laugh at anything other than mushroom jokes and Akko’s general failure.
>”AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Akko could not respond for she was rolling and tumbling all over the floor, grasping at her clothes in an attempt to calm down from Diana’s chuuni outburst.
>”EXTREME SILENT GUFFAWING”
>At that point Diana along with her lackeys ran out of the cafeteria, Diana refused to come out of her dorm for an entire week after that.
>But alas the damage was done, her high standing was demolished. Instead of receiving awe and recognition, it was replaced by laughter and mockery.
>Being revered and spoken about became a thing of the past. References, inside jokes and frontal jokes were made by everyone.
>Even the teachers in their own cliques would find humor in it.
>The damage was done, should see even graduate it will be as the greatest jester to ever grace Luna Nova.
>Diana the Chuunibyou.
THE END

I hope you anons enjoyed it, the next one in progress will be Chariot trying to sneak in her bear while she was a student.

One of the two canon lesbians on the show, and managed to do it in a non-retarded way

C'mon user, if you wanted to bait, you have to do better than that.

>literally BTFO of all the yurifags in Episode 8 TWICE
Was Sucy /our girl/?

fuck off Croix

I like her a lot but felt that the plot dragging her through the mud was completely unnecessarily and generally liked it better when I thought she was just a failed entertainer whose 15 minutes had come and gone

>when I thought she was just a failed entertainer whose 15 minutes had come and gone
Well, she's still that, just that she's a terrorist now.

>just that she's a terrorist now.
Just that she's just a terrorist as well*

>canon lesbians

>mahou SEALs pasta
kek

Have any more manga chapters been translated since the anime ended?

And Im not happy with that. I don't see why they had to go whole serious story lore route when the show could have just done well as an episodic fun show about cute witches doing magical things with the occasional heartfelt moment.

Only 1-7
Some user said he was going to try a to translate the rest of the chapters but we havent heard anything from him

So, this follows up with Diana going full Columbine, right? It's not like anyone could stop her.

Needed to be all DEEEP and throw in some carpet munching for the pseudo intellectual losers and creepers.

I want to rape her.

She should be punished for stealing the dreams of children. Her punishment would be bearing my children for eternity to make up for the dreams she stole!

nice

Would be a good mom

My only wish was that she'd had slightly thicker arms.q

Where's the streams?

The "carpet munching" doesn't exist, though.

>niggerholding her wand
I laughing.

Wouldn't that be holding it horizontally?

Based TsuP. Also I hope the game does well so we do get a sequel.

>playable H&B, Chariot and Croix
>each girl gets more personalized spells instead of sharing from the same pool
>magical locations outside LN
>show more teachers and mob witches

I don't know why people say that we should have any more episodes focused on Chariot sis there's so much we don't know about her still.