Is she intelligent? Is she stupid? Is she both?

Is she intelligent? Is she stupid? Is she both?

She is of average intelligence. I would say Darkness is actually the smartest out of the main 3.

she's a dumb chuuni

She just isn't very wise.

she's just your average 14 year old living in this harsh reality

She is stupidly intelligent

She's intelligent, common sense doesn't cover intelligence.

High IQ, low common sense.

She's cute!

High INT, low WIS.

If you're intelligent you also have common sense, retards.

She's worst girl.

She's a common example, where its stated she is "book smart" but when in reality it never shows. Kurisu and Yukino are book smart, not any Konosuba character.

shes 14

High intellect but extremely low wisdom.

That doesn't even make any sense.

Yeah, we can read samefag retard

Her common sense is calibrated for her hometown where you're a social outcast if you aren't a chunni.

Intelligent people have superior sense, pleb. Don't try dragging us down to the level of you commoners.

It actually does. Intelligence is your book learning and technical knowledge while wisdom is your experience and street smarts. Wisdom is about being able to effectively use information while intelligence is having that information to begin with.

Can't deny that

What must Megumin do to increase her wisdom?

Confirmed for highly intelligent cause her class requires.

The only times she shows any of her intelligence is when she follows up on Kazuma's antics, but even that is rare. It's a shame the author doesn't do more with her int.

Then again, Fantasy Australia as a whole seems rather dumb, so above intelligence there might just be normal here

How's life at Yale treating you?

It's unfortunately ingrained in her genetics. What she needs is a handler.

I want to improve Megumin's genetics with my dick.

Sharp but naive

She's a fictional character who acts intelligently or stupidly whenever the author feels like it.

We all await the coming of Truck-kun.

Also, I forget. When you get Isekai'd in Konosuba do the Gods give a list of available items or can you "Special order" shit before you get sent in?

Basically yes. Kazuma got a pile of sheets he could choose from

Well darn, that limits things.

Why would she put point in INT when she can put it all into explosions

She is the GENIUS of the crimson demon clan!

You can upgrade certain skills though

I mean you can upgrade all kinds of skills and not have to rely on only one thing. Like Mitsurugi has to rely on his sword, but Kazuma uses all sorts of skills.

She is the mad one, as such she is both intelligent in her use of magic, but also stupid in her use of magic.

I love this show and find it comfy but holy fuck I'm constantly feeling horribly bad for Kazuma. That poor man.

>tfw you realize she can get gob'd after every time she uses her magic

>implying Kuzuma doesn't enjoy his daily life of lazing around, adventuring and sexually harassing his party member

He deals with far too much bullshit. He's a far stronger man than I, being able to put up with Aqua for so long.

She's intelligent at bullying others, she's stupid beyond that.

I just reread it again yesterday and literally this. From start to finish they always cause a mess for him.

What's up with best characters always being named Megumi?

Consume lots of semen. Preferably semen from fat old men.

It's Megumin, not Megumi.

>member of the clan of the genius mage
>being the top of said genius group
Gee i wonder?

Begone filthy gob

There was a nice doujin where Kazuma gob's Megumin when she can't resist. Knocks her up and everything.

share the name maybe?

She's a prodigy who chooses to live stupidly. "High INT, low WIS" is just one dude's headcanon.

>chooses
No, her blood literally tells her to be this way.

Kono Bakuretsudou Ni Gohoubi O!

She is very high INT. Especially if you read the novels.

And honestly, someone dedicating their life to killing anything in one shot is incredibly useful IF you actually plan to take down a Demon King. Sure, it's useless for living normally, but that's not the point. Not to mention you can just respec later anyway.

nice

She's sexy!

i disagree. intelligence is the ability to abstract a known solution to solve an unknown problem. wisdom is the ability to accurately predict the outcome of a broad class of problems (mainly social dynamics) be it via intelligence or knowledge. both require knowledge but wisdom is more dependent on it.

She's the cutest is what she is