Nips actually BELIEVE this shit

>nips actually BELIEVE this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/11/02/the-suspect-told-police-give-me-a-lawyer-dog-the-court-says-he-wasnt-asking-for-a-lawyer/
washingtonpost
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41776203
kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=yFINmgSzK6E
youtube.com/watch?v=9K95xsKPur0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, they also appear to think that they will be arrested if they were forcefully injected with semen so they never call the police after rape.

Japanese police are fucking ridiculous with shit like that though.

Wouldn't be the first time I've seen anime characters being awfully sacred by the Japanese police.

japans crime rate is very low but incarceration rate is very high, much higher than most countries so it kinda makes sense

Prosecution wins like 95% of all cases iirc. Maybe even higher. I guess that's the downside of a collective society, rather than a individualist one.

More like the result of a shitty legal system and shitty people

So Ace Attorney didn't lie to me?

>someone forced you to use drugs?
>that sounds like a crime
>and doing drugs is a crime!
>looks like that's a wrap, boys, we have our perp
sasuga nippon

It's because the Japanese police only prosecute slam-dunk cases and relentlessly interrogate people for weeks to extract confessions that are often the only evidence of a crime.

Japan's legal system does not care for Justice. It cares about "Justice" at face value.

Yeah, remember when Apollo Justice shilled the jury system? That was because a real world law to set one up was getting passed. Except they didn’t turn out to be real juries but just more people to agree with the judge so the games never mention it again.

Don't forget that they have no right to get a lawyer during that time too.

Nips are fucked in the head

same thing in USA just times 11 bitch

Are yakuza in big corporate places still a thing? Where's Japan's RICO act?

>Just like in the US
t. Never been in the legal system or communicated with anyone thereof or learned about it.

Phoenix Wright is a critic to that exact system.

That's not much different from the US. washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/11/02/the-suspect-told-police-give-me-a-lawyer-dog-the-court-says-he-wasnt-asking-for-a-lawyer/

Only if you're black.

That is an error on the police department and they allowed someone who might have committed a crime (Innocent until proven guilty) because they were playing around with his rights to Due Process.

That is on the fault of the officers and the department in which they come from for not training their officers better.

I forgot, "go" after the "innocent until proven" guilty part.

Nowadays, it is even stronger.

Abe's regime basically depends on Yakuza, old political clans and nepotism to survive and control the economy.

>washingtonpost

>no RICO act
>can't even own a shotgun to defend yourself
>the economy literally needs a mafia to function

Japan looks like a total hellhole.

Why do you think 99% of anime, manga, light novels, and video games are escapist wish fulfilment fantasy?

I hope this is the right picture.

I never read the novel, but the explanation was that it was special magical weed right?

Weed laced with lol blood magic

Japan is indeed a hell-hole if you are a nail that is sticking out.

Given, most people do not because they were conditioned to be the little wage-cucks they are, but those few who rebel are quickly ground to dust.

Cant ruin that 'peaceful Japan with 0,0001 crime-rate' image, can we?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41776203
>Japan teen 'forced to dye hair black' for school

Why doesn't the US fix Japan since it is one of its puppet states?

US can't even fix its own problems

>>>r/politics

Why must an aircraft carrier and glorified open-air brothel have any human rights?

What's the incentive?

This happens in the Philippines.

>Policemen does a buy and bust operation for a drug dealer
>Mistakenly get a different man
>First Cop: "It seems we got the wrong person"
>Second Cop: "Not anymore"

The last time the US "fixed" Japan they switched the side of the road they drive on for 10 years and broke kanji so severely that the effects are still seen today.

more money you have better chance of you getting off and if your a nigger your guilty

That just means that the weak cases never make it to court.

>posts a link to the washington dc post
>implying you didn't bring up politics first
Literally kill yourself.

>broke kanji
Care to explain?

99.8% motherfucker.
>and relentlessly interrogate people for weeks to extract confessions
This is the more relevant part.
Luckily there is so much faith in "justice" that few people question it.
Literally every case is weak because they aren't legally allowed to do a proper investigation, which is why they interrogate for weeks (not that it usually takes that long to get a possibly false confession).

I could have sworn that the Japanese are INSANELY litigious about drugs. Last I checked, POSSESSION of weed is enough to have you permenantly deported out of the the country if you're a gaijin.

>Japan looks like a total hellhole.
kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/

You have no idea.
The laws are nothing compared to the actual culture of today's Japan.

More accurately, it cares about order.

Could be worse. Could be china where you can get thrown in jail for some arbitrary reason and then executed so they can harvest your organs

>10 times more potent than marijuana

So?.... Will I get extra high? That guy looks like he couldn't take it. Is that hash? I heard haxixe (or whatever you call it in your country) is around 8 times stronger than regular weed...

Jesus christ.

All this tells me is that labor is to be readily exploited in Japan. I already knew that, and as a wage monkey working in the manufacturing sector here in Burgertopia, those conditions don't really scare me. After a certain point in time, you accept that you're a cog in a faceless machine and that everyone around you is a total idiot or trying not to drown themselves.

There's a difference between being a cog in a corporation and everything literally depending on nepotism so ingrained, it's considered obscene to not get involved with it.

They need a good dose of FREEDOM.

Clearly you've never tried to get a union position.

So he basically just made her eat like 2 brownies?

maybe 8 times stronger if you are measuring the quantity of what you are smoking
lets say an once and an once
here is the point. you dont just make a Hash joint, you gotta mix hash with tabaco and the quantity you put in the joint is minimal comapred to a joint made full of mariajuana
if you make a joint pure of hash, it will not light up, and you will not be able to drag becouse its literally like clay

Anime charaters fear police like black people do.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFINmgSzK6E

Doesn't sound that bad desu. Except for 90+ hours per week.

Japan has a "guilty until proven innocent" legal system

I have a union position.

Solidarity brother.

So Phoenix Wright is actually realistic?

Yes. The lawyers in those games that turn out to be villains might be caricatures, but it's not a stretch to assume that their kind of attitude towards law and criminal justice is rampant

>The police is the one injected it

No shit but this happens a lot.

I'm not terribly educated on the history, and I have no idea of US involvement, mostly joking about similar timing of the touyou kanji list (1946) which was basically the beginning of shinjitai (simplified characters which introduced inconsistencies that have gotten worse as the restricted set of standard kanji grew). Aside from wiki, the only quick summary I've seen of shinjitai bullshit is a recent fairly unprofessional video, the historical accuracy of which I cannot comment much on.
youtube.com/watch?v=9K95xsKPur0
It's certainly not the fault of the US that they don't fucking fix it, either way.
Switching the side of the road they drive on, by the way, was limited to Okinawa but actually lasted from US occupation in 1945 until six years after Okinawa was returned in 1972. That one is my poor memory.

t. nigger

Sorry you can't brutally murder white people and get away with it like you can in murika.

Don't forget this is Inuyasha where shit happens just for edgy convenience.

Given what the Japanese justice system is like in general, and their attitudes towards drugs in particular, it's actually pretty likely.

Actually it'd be easier to get way with it in Japan. If it's too much effort to investigate, write it off as accident or suicide and call it a day

Except China works like Sup Forums, which means that both the government and you follow no rules.

This gives people much more actual freedoms than in a heavily regulated society as Japan.

You might get thrown in jail, or you might win at life and become a rich coal-baron of Shaanxi who lights his cigarettes with 100 yuan-bills and drives Bentleys to the vegetable market.

China is like the Wild West, while Japan is like Orwell.

Well thanks for taking the time to respond, I was honestly curious. I'll check out this shinjitai stuff, I was vaguely familiar with the touyou kanji list.

>tfw ywn take a road trip across Japan to liberate their minds from drug prohibition with your gang of merry pranksters

>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

Drugfags need to be eradicated.

>someone forced you to kill someone?
>that sounds like a crime!

Don't worry user, autism qualifies you for medical marijuana

The US has no puppet states. We just put our military bases on their soil.

Classic lukewarm foreign policy problems. Is America too imperialistic or not imperialistic enough? If you split the difference you sort of just have the downsides of both. The US is legally obligated to defend Japan, but basically can't do anything else aside from that, as I understand it. I should probably reread this propaganda.

>reporting to the police
Are these two fucking retarded? The cops will just arrest them and offer them to the mafia/yakuza/whatever and things will get even worse because mobsters will see it as fighting back. Antagonizing the authorities is a surefire way to get your shit fucked up completely beyond few countries in the west that pretend there is rule of law because some stupid illogical philosophies from centuries ago.

Maybe that explains why the escalators in japan are so questionable.

Half the time people stand on the right side and walk on the left, and the other half of the time it was the other way around. They've had confusion ingrained into their existence.

The Police may ignore some activities of the local yakuza but they're hardly going to give some kidnapped person back to the yakuza. They usually deal with illegal gambling, drugs, smuggling etc rather than kidnapping and killing people like mexican gangs do.

There's a reason they've been in a recession for so long. Treating the worker like they're disposable trash when they're the real drivers of the market. How can anyone be expected to spend in an economy when all their time is devoted to working? When their wages are tiny and never grow, but are still faced with the high price of goods?

Yea Japan is broken, so are China and Korea. Asian culture is just broken in the modern age. They better start changing before the walls cave in.

like US redneck

>Yea Japan is broken, so are China and Korea. Asian culture is just broken in the modern age
Anglo-centric culture is just as broken, only from the other side.
Nobility has reestablished itself, while everyone who thinks ten thousand dollars isn't pocket money thinks peple are actually equal.

Japan never got out of the feudal system, so they kept their values the same - workers aren't given a raise, they're given praise and that's it.

Japan is absolute proof that actually enforcing drug laws and punishing offenders works

So you mean like everywhere?

Yeah, if you're on an island not bordering Mexico.

Black people get convicted more often because they commit crimes more often. It's not rocket science, and the studies that ""prove"" there's bias are full of shit.

There's one that reports stats that black people are more likely to be convicted of similar crimes, and get harsher punishments. Sounds like proof, right? Except they deliberately leave out all the crap about black people usually having priors when that shit goes down. When a black guy goes to prison for cocaine possession, he's probably already been caught for the same fucking thing like 6 times. Because they break the law more often as a demographic.

More money you have the better your deal though, for sure.

No.

This is actually something that SHOULD be an offense - "using the LETTER of the law to circumvent the SPIRIT of the law".

It is just one step short of usurpation - which borders treason and rebellion.

Only because the police is instructed to only take up cases that will lead to a conviction.

That's why you could probably get away with date rape, it always ends in a "he said she said" scenario with little evidence. So even if the girl goes to the police (which is rare) they'll just turn her away.

Aye, so super strength skunk?

>This is actually something that SHOULD be an offense - "using the LETTER of the law to circumvent the SPIRIT of the law".
>It is just one step short of usurpation - which borders treason and rebellion.
Mind running that by me again one more time, I'm having a hard time understanding what you've said in relation to the news article.

No it doesn't.

The Japanese are only keeping drugs out, they're not trying to eradicate a pre-existing drug problem.

And the actual effectiveness of the Japanese police force, in preventing/solving just about any crime is wildly overstated. They're actually quite incompetent.

>mom dies
>runs from police

That was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. I would have cried my ass off in front of them. Good detectives know when someone is telling the truth.

>Black people get convicted more often because they commit crimes more often.
Yes i'm sure America's majority black drug "crime" filled prisons are that way because the blacks are doing all the drugs.

>When a black guy goes to prison for cocaine possession
he gets less time for doing white people drugs.

fake news

Prevention is the best cure to any ailment. Especially, when the constantly target foreigners for drugs.

>your
Look's like you're a darkie yourself, no wonder you defend niggers.

If you want to see more of nips misunderstanding drugs to a hilarious degree, watch the 7th KnK movie.

Okay, but still, it shows that "actually enforcing drug laws and punishing offenders" only works under very specific circumstances.