You can only choose one

You can only choose one

Dust is the best girl in that image.

rocket arena

Akiha but then switch to Hisui route.

Arcuied

*train

fy_poolday

Left is the better girl, but she only has bad ends. Kill yourself or kill your waifu, either way it's brutal.

Meanwhile Rin has 2 different good ends depending on if you prefer Harry Potter or threesomes with Saber.

Fuck that noise let's play some good ol aztec

why counter strike

> A long
> not mid to b

Heart shaped box. The wrapping looks more enticing and the chocolate is probably tastier.

They'll explode if you keep them waiting.

I choose suicide.

:(

Akiha so I can ask about Ciel

Can I be teabagged by them instead? Preferably on the face and crotch.

>near A
Too bad, I RUSH B SUKA BLYAD.

>if you reject Akiha, she'll kill you
>if you accept Akiha, she'll probably end up killing you anyway
Rin's magecraft can't protect you from Akiha's bullshit power
No good end here, boys.

Better dying and loving than never loving

is that de_dust2

CS 1.6 > CS:GO > CS: Source

>going mid to b
>get fucked by a CT camping at spawn

SMOKE, MOTHERFUCKER, SMOKE IT.

>smoke spawn
>a CT pop flashes your team and kills all of you

yes it is

I choose Dual berettas

Rin because she's one of the two good girls of Fate/Stay Night. Akiha on the other hand is one of the four shit girls of Tsukihime.

>background
top kek, what vidya is that?

Underage faggot detected

fake b then go to tunnel on mid then take a

Sakura, the answer is always going to be Sakura.

What's so good about Sakura?

She stays in the kitchen.

Ask Shirou

>Akiha on the other hand is one of the four shit girls of Tsukihime.
Was she?

penis worms though

>rhino already triggered
never fails

24/7 Office or nothing.

Akina but also only Rush B CYKA

>implying I waifu any of the characters
nigga, I haven't even read the VN or watch the anime. I just fap to the doujins and pixiv art.

exactly what circumstances lead to akiha and rin handing me white day chocolate in de_dust2 in the first place

Dirty anus or period girl. You ain't making this easy mayn.

Rin, Akiha is a psycho and a vampire.

Akiha half moon

>not F-Moon Seifuku Akiha

PT WE MISS YOU

Sorry, we can't all be scum.

Akiha, no questions.

DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK

Akiha, not only is she prettier she is also a way better character. Rin's whole personality is being tsundere, Akiha being tsundere is just a small part of it

She doesn't even have an infinite. Air dash mix ups are hardly scummy enough and it's practically all I experienced against that /jp/ player that mains her. Besides, I play C-Kouma, C-Aoko and H-Nanaya like a true shitter.

Flashbang and rush to best girl.

Akiha was my first imowaifu
Bu I hate dust2. Iceworld all the way

>wormslut old ver.
Keh

That's Perfected Fujino, thank you very much. Accept no substitutes.

>used goods
>best girl

>A fact from the VN makes me lash out and accuse others of the very thing I'm doing.

>used goods
Quality tested and assured.

>Counterstrike

I want to read a work where the girls give chocolate to the terrorists, they blush and then they start to kill each other to be the one to eat them.

>muh revenge
Shit girl
Even Ciel is better.

Rape both.

Fuck, anyone wanna play CS?
Someone should make an Sup Forums only server.

I think this position is the camping one for one T sniper after the bomb was planted. What does this mean then?

Rin!

That is, for camping on the ramp.

>Implying CTs flash mid
>Implying they don't flash A long 24/7

>Implying it wasn't at least partially justified
Makihisa was scum, SHIKI was insane and fucked either way and Akiha becomes unhinged in all the far side routes besides Hisui's (where she's still liable to invert regardless, as in the Near Side routes as well).
The Tohno bloodline is a menace, why would anyone leave their defenseless little sister to their whims?

office pls

What kind of seal is that?

Force old men to pay more, ore give them back their energy so they can keep going

Rin. Caught me hook, like and sinker

Akiha with no hesitation but some lament.

It means that the whores are bugging you with shit while you're busy trying to watch the bomb with your AWP.

Her.

>inb4 britbongs

I don't get it, are britbongs supposed to worship Arturia and decry Jeanne or something? Because I'm not fussed about either.

fucking traitor frog lover

I pick neither and go for either Medusa or Arc but if you're asking me I have no other choice between those two then maybe Rin because threesomes with Saber.

No, but brits seem to hate Arturia because "muh cultural appropiation" and "why is king arthur a girl"

No, they just really like to rub their willies to rape fantasies.

U wot?

>No, but brits seem to hate Arturia because "muh cultural appropiation" and "why is king arthur a girl"
You could apply that to something like half the cast of heroic spirits at this point and it would extend to most cultures on Earth. The last time I saw someone complain about Fate misrepresenting the Arthurian Legends was some newfag about three years ago.

If you have trouble against F-Sei you have no clue how to play. Melty has cross up protection so those mix ups aren't real.

Akiha is literally perfection, so left.

de_inferno

I'll go with Sacchin

Who?

I fucking hate CSGO and how much it is nowdays "no fun allowed" game.

Most competitive games are like that nowadays.

The dead girl.

Rush A

The fun comes from the thrill of the competition. There's nothing more irritating than when some cunt doesn't even try and just screws around all game, effectively turning it into a 4v5 no fucking reason.

>The fun comes from the thrill of the competition.
The fun comes from playing the game. Tryharding and ruining other's experience in the game can hardly be called fun.

I'm getting old, so I'll have to go with the educated prostitute.

>The fun comes from playing the game.
Exactly, don't enter the queue for competitive if you aren't at least going to try to play the game properly.
No one wants to see some asshole doing "epic" deagle only long A pushes as a CT every damn round, or whatever the hell your kind like to do.
You might as well go play football and kick the ball into the stands on purpose because it's "fun".

>your kind
I'm not like this. I agree that if you enter the competitive queue, you should tryhard. What I'm saying is that people shouldn't tryhard in normal queues.

I might as well go play football and goof around with my friends, or play seriously in a local championship. It's the same.

fuck off Sup Forums cancer

Someone host.

YUMIDUKA.SATSUKI.
DON'T MAKE FUN OF HER. SHE'S HAD A HARD LIFE