Tsukihime

Which girl had the best route?

>If someone asks me if I'm enjoying life, unless it's something really unforgivable, I can't help but answer that I am. No matter how much despair it is, I'm satisfied with just existing. That's something more certain than the nothingness of death. No one had to teach me that, but I still know that. Just being allowed to be here really is a wonderful thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still supreme.

Hisui. Ciel's for Shiki character development.

>Which girl had the best route?
Easily Hisui, especially if you went in unspoiled. If I remember correctly though you're laying in a bed for 30% of it which kinda sucks.

Good but not best. All that route did was shit on Makihisa when he really didn't do much wrong.

>he really didn't do much wrong.
I know morals are kind of grey in TM, but I'd still say that ordering the extermination of an entire clan and violent sex abuse to the point of sex slavery could be construed as "wrong". Especially when he's indirectly responsible for most of what goes wrong in the Far Side routes, and partially the Near Side routes too, sharing the blame with Roa.

>Ciel's for Shiki character development.

What about Arc's route?

Makihisa playing the middle ground was what got his dumbass killed and ruined his household.
He either shouldn't have been so ruthless in the first place, or gone the full mile. Like, instead of taking in a members of clans genetically pre-programmed to murder people of your bloodline, kill them all instead and be done with it. Or instead of letting your insane, monstrous son being a worthless psychotic hikki, put him out of his misery before he can do any more damage. Maybe then he'd have the time to train Akiha up for taking over the household before inverting and losing it.

Or better still, maybe just write the main family off, go live out your remaining years in the wilderness with Akiha away from society like Kouma did and pass everything over to the Arimas or one of the other branches that don't have genetic defects that turns them into wild, murderous animals.

>in the wilderness with Akiha
No, Akiha doesn't deserve this. She didn't deserve all the shit that happened in the game as well.
Fuck Nasu.

Unironically Twilight The Animu with gender reversal.

Nothing alike.

What would the continuation of Arc's route be about?

Kagetsu Tohya

>No, Akiha doesn't deserve this. She didn't deserve all the shit that happened in the game as well.
Well there wasn't anything that could be done (other than her getting her power back by Shiki killing himself, but even then it's temporary).
The entire line is doomed to inversion, the best they could hope for is having a good life until that point and then quietly losing their minds somewhere where they can't hurt anyone. Or Dignitas, I suppose.

Teenager meets a hurt vampire with issues and using the power of love they will get over a dark past and the world trying to set them apart, we even have Ciel playing the Werewolf.
Close enough for me.

The adventures of Satsujinki trying to break into the castle to rescue his vampire waifu

No. Teenager KILL vampire, then forced protect vampire and fight.

Kagetsu Tohya was the best route.

Yeah yeah you're special, someone call the police please.

>Teenager randomly murders and mutilates a hurt vampire with issues
fixed

The secret 6th heroine

This faggot speaks the truth.
And it's more like 60%

Hisui for the tension, Kohaku for the end.

Arc best girl, that's all that I know to be true without doubt.

>Take in Shiki to kill your destined to be insane son(SHIKI) when the times comes
>oh but you yourself are special and deserve to live despite already going batshit insane, so you're going to rape that red haired lil girl kaywhatever.

is that your pet?

The only true answer is Ciel

Route quality

Ciel > Hisui = Akiha > Arc > Kohaku

Heroine quality

Akiha > Hisui > Arc > Kohaku > literally who > Ciel

I think Hisui's end was great, even though it was bittersweet. Kohaku's end is about as good but it just makes me so happy.

>I'd still say that ordering the extermination of an entire clan
He didn't order it he killed them himself. And the Nanaya were supposed to be much stronger than Tohno so if they got killed they pretty much deserved it.

>violent sex abuse to the point of sex slavery
The only reason Kohaku was damaged by this was because people around her shunned her and told her it was wrong. There's a good chance she enjoyed it and was damaged because she kept getting told something that makes her happy = wrong.

Is Aoko a shotacon?

Totally.

Killing off Shiki in eclipse was dumb as fuck.

Why do they keep giving Aoko black hair in various TM stuff when she's supposed to have red hair?

Is it weird that I like the manga way more than the VN?

Yes.

I haven't read it but from what I hear it's a very good adaptation that some people argue is better than the VN because of what it adds.

>He didn't order it he killed them himself
It's been a long time since I read it, but I'm pretty sure he ordered Kouma to do most if not all of the actual dirty work.
>And the Nanaya were supposed to be much stronger than Tohno so if they got killed they pretty much deserved it.
Kouma was an absolute monster and Kiri still left him somewhat traumatised by the ordeal.
>The only reason Kohaku was damaged by this was because people around her shunned her and told her it was wrong
I'm guessing you glossed over the actual violence, because Makihisa beat the shit out of her as well as violently raping her.
>There's a good chance she enjoyed it and was damaged because she kept getting told something that makes her happy = wrong.
The only person who told her it was wrong was Akiha, well after Kohaku was already beginning to break down. Whether she enjoyed the experience or not is somewhat irrelevant as she didn't have a choice in the matter, forcing her to do it at all was already morally bankrupt. Apart from anything else, seeing the fact that the other kids were able to live freely while she never could was part of what broke her down, so it hardly matters.

Except girls like being treated like shit during sex. It's hardwired into them.

Probably not when they're eight. Regardless, Kohaku was emotionally damaged by the experience independent of external influence, Akiha only got involved after Kohaku told her as part of her plot to wipe them all out.
I know you're trying to do le edgy bait, but I'm just not in the mood to go along with it, to be honest. Sorry.

>Probably not when they're eight
Lolis are extremely lewd, if you stay naive like that you're going to get lured into a beer and rock CD van one day.

Beer-&-Rock lolis wouldn't be on the receiving end of abuse treatment, though, they'd be dishing it out.

;_;

Arc's route is Ciel's route with some bits cut off.

>some bits cut off
Like eating curry bread and buttsex?

near side > far side
deal with it

More the exposition of how Roa gets his new victims.

Who cares?
I liked Arc's backstory and her interactions with Shiki. In Ciel's case, both were shit.

How was Roa able to find SHIKI in the near side routes but not the far side?

>How was Roa able to find SHIKI in the near side routes but not the far side?
He was in SHIKI in the far side routes, SHIKI's personality just remained dominant (possibly due to Arc not finding him whilst Akiha did). It's kind of amazing that Roa was able to maintain his sense of self at all, when he possesses Shiki in Ciel's route he's little more than a mass of memories and impulses.
Ciel even alludes to it, Akiha goes full yandere in Kohaku's route because she plundered an "evil spirit" from SHIKI when she killed him.

This.

Her.

I'd forgive Nasu almost anything if Sacchin became the be-all-end-all of TM.
I don't even think she's that great a character, it'd just be hilarious and endearing.

>near side keks
Is there a Type moon character more shit than Roa? This fucker makes even FSN Gil look good.

Nrvnqsr Chaos

Chaos at least has a cool fight scene and invented Sharknado.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE

No particularly, she just discovered her potential ideal man

>gets friendzoned by based Soujuurou
>starts stalking literal kids because they remind her of his boyish features
JUST

There's innumerable TM characters that aren't characterised due to being lore-only thus far. And let's be honest, more than half the DAA make Roa look like a Dumas character in comparison from what's known about them.

It'd be nice to have a TM heroine emotionally independent enough to not be tied down to another person.

Touko.

>who cares?
People who want a a more complete and detailed story. The manga handled Arc route better.

I was actually thinking of her when I wrote that. A story with Touko as the MC could be cool.

>tfw no Tsukihime remake
>tfw no Mahoyo 2 and 3

>tfw Tsukihime remake won't have the best track because no ero

>tfw I played through the whole VN without music because I didn't know to shuffle the files around
I think it was a better experience

I liked Akihas and Kohakus. Spending a few days in bed was especially funny. Near side routes were pretty meh.

No way mate, the Tsukihime title screen music is iconic as fuck and synonymous with Tsukihime itself. I'd say it makes more of an impact than even Emiya in FSN.

>No Aoko doujins
Why

The Black Cat
Of Lewd Dreams

That's awesome, Len! Do it again!

Why is Len just a loli Medea?

The Black Cat
Of Lewd Dreams

Probably because Takeuchi liked the design.

Makihisa sent heavily armed men to attack the mountain, theres a scene where Kiri kills an entire group easily using traps.

What I dont get is how Makihisa himself took out everyone else other than Kiri, was he just that strong compared to the rest of the Nanayas?

He got Kouma in rage mode with him

Len thread?

Len may be arguably not the best girl but having a whole game for herself kinda puts her ahead in route department

Am I the only one who thinks the Tsukihime manga is severely underrated?

It's easily one of my favorites and far better than the VN. I barely see it getting any love though.

How many of you figures out that the diary was Kohaku's before it was revealed?

Len or White Len?

>What I dont get is how Makihisa himself took out everyone else other than Kiri, was he just that strong compared to the rest of the Nanayas?
As kind of mediocre as SHIKI's abilities were, they were still pretty dangerous, and Akiha's was fucking OP. It stands to reason that Makihisa was probably pretty damn deadly before inversion problems started kicking in.

But yeah, Kouma did most of the dirty work. Don't forget that Kouma is passably servant tier according to the old Nasu inverviews, the Nanayas were kind of fucked and it's amazing that Kiri lasted as long as he did.

Both.

>It's easily one of my favorites and far better than the VN
It's missing pretty much all the core content of the Far Side (i.e. best) routes, so no, fuck that shit. The manga isn't often discussed, but when it is, it's thoroughly overrated.

>nasu interviews
Nasu is probably the single writer that "death of the author" applies to most, because he's either a compulsive liar or completely clueless about his own works

"Servant tier" means nothing

I suspected something was off when that scene with her cutting her finger came up. It was pretty jarring.
Her being the mastermind, though? Didn't see that shit coming. Best twist ever, seriously.

She got best h-scenes. Footjob and her masturbating by grinding on Shiki dick were top tier

>"Servant tier" means nothing
Okay. Then a guy of "nothing" tier wiped out the entire Nanaya clan by pretty much by himself in one night.
Whatever that means.

I need to find time to play KT.

Remember not to use a guide for the genuine experience.

He should totally use guide to unlock festival
I didn't unlock it before finishing the damn game

He could probably go toe to toe with Arcueid at least

The guide is for a second play through to 100% it. The first play through should be the genuine "I have no idea what I'm doing and have been playing this for almost a year" experience.

Nah, she got her +1 ability and even that aside, 30% Arc supposed to have 4 Servants worth stats when not holding back

not really, the way the scene was written, makihisa was standing alone in the sea of corpses because kouma was fighting kiri.

Why doesnt kouma have inversion issues anyway? hes a demon hybrid too.

Saber got beaten up by a high school teacher and dark saber got beat up by a high school student
Servants are hella weak

What would you give to play KT as if it was your first time?

kouma is the TM version of Akuma

dude is serious bidness

>servant gets beaten by pinnacle of mortal martial arts enhanced by servant tier magic
>servant gets beaten by magus with servant tier enhancements