Saguri-chan Tankentai

Remember the oneshot? Chapter 1 of the serialization is here.

Cute desu

bumping comfy thread.

Cool, I remember the oneshot. It was cute.

T H I C C

>urban exploration manga

Picked up.

I was so happy when I saw this get released. It's always nice to find a manga that's been on a wishlist actually get picked up.

Holy shit, it got serialized? Fucking amazing, I loved the oneshot.
Can't wait for it to turn into some Nisekoi garbage with six million girls.

Well, there's another girl here , so I hope it'll turn only into love triangle. Please, author.

>body of a 16 year old with the mind of a 6 year old

Picked the fuck up.

Saguri-chan a cute!

At least MC seems to be quite positive towards Saguri. I was afraid he would turn into some passive-aggressive whiny faggot or get a romance-stalling yamato nadeshiko crush in the serialization.

One of the main draws of the oneshot was that he was definitely not a faggot, whiny, beta or angsty. Hopefully the author knows what's good.

And here's the last page.
Did you like it?

This is pretty comfy desu, picked up.

I was afraid author would ruin the serialization, but so far everything looks great.
Thanks for the dump, mate.

Garbage. With hetero characters it will be more focused on romance rather than adventure.
I hope it flops.

This.
If only if it was CGDCT but then now it's going to be utter garbage.

The girl is how you know the author was BnHA's previous assistant. That thickness.

needs more /u/

I want to know the thought process behind changing her eye color. I think pink works better but I'm interested in why they did it.

Maybe they thought she looks cuter having pink eyes? If they did, I agree with them.

>hoping for love triangles
come on, user

I prefer actual romance than yuribait with no real romantic solution.
Vanilla>CGDCT/yuribait>harem

Why does this remind me of Dagashi Kashi?

Yeah it will be just self-insert garbage than best friends who are hanging together.

I liked it well enough as a single chapter, the art was good and it was cute. But I'm not too sure if it has any staying power. Then again, I don't know why I feel like it needs to be anything more. It's just not jelling with me as a shallow cutesy romcom for some reason. And I keep up with Aamano, so it's not like I have any kind of standards here. Maybe I'm expecting more from the tension of him being a shut in and her being outdoorsy, even if it's just the comedy rather than drama? I guess I just want a little more than with the characters regardless of how it's played.

I'll keep up with it to try and figure it out at the least, and it does look good.

Between harem and love triangle I'd rather the latter, is what I said. But the other girl is autistic so maybe it won't happen.
Also, they changed Saguri's uniform a bit.

Same here. It's probably the reason why I like it so much.

CUTE

>I have friends
>I go outside
I don't believe him. He is CLEARLY lying.

It's the (edited) part that gets me

Gee I sure hope she isn’t dying.

Me too. Looks like this one has better MC and progress.

Ripped the colour pages, so I'm gonna dump all of them now.
Filename shows which chapter they're from.

They kinda botched the MC. One shot had a cooler one

this isn't a real place, is it? I've been somewhere similar.

Last for now.

No idea, I can't read the name.

Fuck that shit, green eyes are best.

Man, cute childhood friends are a miracle of the universe.

Given the Victor Hugo-tier architecture wank in chapter one, it's probably a real place.

I'm willing to bet that the second girl joining them on adventures is his online gaming pal getting jealous that he's spending less time with her playing vidya and going outside.

A lot weaker than the oneshot, but it made my day nonetheless. Thank you anonymous-kun for the timely dump.

>Most of the exploration happen in fantasy VR tourist simulators
we've all been rused.

>Sugari-chan uses cute gaze
>it's super effective

Saguri-chan is God's gift for mankind

I want to fuck Saguri-chan

No.

The pages from oneshot weren't upscaled but if somebody wants raw CPs, then here you go.

last