I want to fuck my daughter Erina

I want to fuck my daughter Erina.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuoQ_KvayKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away Azami. Stay away from Erina-sama!!

I WILL impregnate my daughter Erina.

Everybody including our wives sons wants to fuck your daughter.

This is the first manga I ever read with this kind of art style where I couldn't get turned on at all because the manga was just too good in general to lewd

Why is incest even allowed?

I thought Azami want Soma to impregnate Erina so his X chromosome would be impregnated by his senpai by proxy.

It's not, generally.

You know, every healthy girl should be deflowered by her father.

No

Megumi > Shitrina

>Shitrina
How rude

>Shitrina
very rood

me too, in the ass

How indecent.

This is my daughter, say something nice about her.

You've started to cross the border between being a literal retard and a troll

What's your problem with familial love?

only my daughter.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

that's deep

Exactly right. The only way not to be a cuck is to have a daughter with a female acquaintance and then raise her for yourself.

You put everything I love about being a daughtercon into words. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Bravo.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xuoQ_KvayKk

Both are boring

Well to have a daughter you must have cucked your father-in-law in the first place too. It is the natural cycle of cucking. Only thing you could do(aside from banging your own daughter) is to gain the most from the deal by finding the most pampered, prim and proper girl to be your wife and not some skank abandoned by her own father.

>deepthroating stale pasta

what about the opposite?
what about women who have sons?
are they getting cucked by their son every time they bang a bitch?

I know it's pasta but it speaks the truth.

No, woman raise their sons so their sons can carry on the hope of society

No, that's a totally different situation. Are you from tumblr to imply that there's no difference between the sexes?

>If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night

That's hot.

I wanna raise Loli Erina into a women

Erina makes my apron go doki doki.

>Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night.
That's not the way the heritage descends, it doesn't descend upwards. It's acceptable because you already did that with your wife, like your wife's father did with your mother in law. Children don't owe anything to their parents

Reddit would think that the pasta is wrong, which it isn't

I forget did we ever see Erina's mother with a face?

My wife Erina's mother is very beautiful.

true

Don't forget to cum inside Erina!

Is this worth watching?

Definitely.

Yes

What the fuck am I reading?

>all these people falling for old Sup Forums pasta

Every time I think MS/Viz can’t possibly sink lower, they prove me wrong.

The ultimate redpill.

Good, Hisako is the better option

No, women get to fuck all the women their sons fuck by proxy. It's like having a mobile dick roaming the world spreading your seed.

Unless you were born by C section you already lost your virginity to your mother so in the end she already wins.

>not wanting to see your qt white daughter having sex with lots of black men

you dont deserve to be a parent

it's really good though, I'm not falling for it but you post that shit at Sup Forums and they would be all over it.

Azami is the ideal husband for Erina.

All fathers should love their daughters, no?