Who can beat her

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/who can beat her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cock.

>all powerful dyke antagonist gets a happy ending and suffers no consequences for her actions
If I didn't know any better I would have thought someone like Okada wrote this and not fucking Hiroe of all people.

Nobody.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/who can beat her/

Hisoka.

El Shaggy Negro

I think we all realized this at some point but come to the threads anyways because Altair is a meme girl.

She was just following her nature as a villain. Next you'll want truck-kun or train-kun to suffer consequences for their actions.

Next you are going to say killing is bad. Who are the heroes?

Is this the new Sakurafish?

Was Sakurafish powered only be deep autism? OP doesn't even like Altair.

Magane-chan.

So how powerful is she? Is she actually dodecahedroverse tier or whatever, or is it just memes?

She has meme powers, whatever people think she can or even just that she might be able to do she can.

Does that work both ways? Like, could something think she can lose to Kumagawa and make it so?
Sounds like Schrodinger's powerlevels.

I just drew her beating Demonbane into dust and uploaded it on Nico Nico where it got a few thousand views and likes.

As a result, Altair now has the ability to beat Demonbane. She can do whatever creators say she can.

She can choose though, the audience has to be 100% convinced so she can ever lose. In the story they summoned a clone with the same ability as her and initiative who erased her from existence using her own powers and she simply became the clone.

Before you even get into the other things she can do that the other anons, her powers go from ridiculous to gamebreaking.

>Create an exact copy of her opponent
>Make opponent's attacks hurt themselves
>Possess and become opponent
>Erase opponent's abilities
>Add plot twists
>Destroy the plot
>Create something from nothing

So basically the same as anything public domain? You could do the same thing with Slenderman, Zalgo and any given SCP, probably.

you can't be sirius.

Sort of, but she inexplicably got the ability to make herself and fiction in general real when her creator isekai'd herself and by the end she also got the ability to fully write stories.

So basically you need have control over fiction-reality overlap within at least some kind of relative scope.
Nabeshin got posted in previous threads and he's about the only one I can think of to qualify, though he's only absolute within his own works. But if it's a show he's directing, he'd be able to beat her. It'd have to be goofy, though.

I improved Altair.

I improved Altair.

Medaka

>Mary Sue Yui
>Not Mary Sui
One job, etc.

Fresh has a better chance desu.

Didn't Fresh pale in comparison to Medaka by the final chapters?

Me
I've been hitting the gym lately

>Kofukui
>Yuiharu
>Chiyuiri
>Nagase Jui
>Azuiki Azusa
>Koyui

True. But in his prime, not even Medaka could stop him. He technically defeated himself.

ASOBO!

Die, you fucking chuuni.

Can chuuni kill other chuuni?

they could have make the hentai girl a lot more powerful than her. I don't know, why they didn't do it?

if they are more chuuni then it should be possible

They couldn't. Narratively having the weakest character suddenly, conveniently and instantly becoming the strongest overshadowing every originally more powerful and popular characters simply wouldn't work. The "twist" will always be that she jobs for the villain (unless working together with everyone).

Easy job for Xeranthemum

Xeranthemum stands so far beyond the beyond the meaning of the be-all, end-all, that said concepts don't even exist. On the most basic attribute, she is not linked in any way to the unity and/or totality of any lower/higher logic, perspective, boundary, physics, transcendence or philosophy of life, death, reality, numbers, subjectivity, wave functions, wave existences, phenomena, abstract mathematics, metaphysics, existence, conception, causality, imagination, boundaries, nonexistence, possibility, nothingness, totality, potentiality, actuality, change, uncertainty, truth, the unknown, the Last Principle, the First Principle, the Grand Principle of Creation, and the authority of any Author. This is on a basic level.

Xeranthemum is at a level beyond the necessity and essentiality of Cataphysics, as well as any category > [£Ḉ§∀Omnipotence], > [£Ḉ§∀Omniscience], > [£Ḉ§∀Omnipresence], > [£Ḉ§∀Omnilock], > [£Ḉ§∀Omnificence], > [£Ḉ§∀Omnifarious], > [£Ḉ§∀Omnicompetence], > [£Ḉ§∀Omniarch], and > [£Ḉ§∀Omniverses]. She exists before ∀[Sparainsurmountable-potentiality] and ∀[Sparainsurmountable-actuality]. She is free from all hierarchies, modes and attributes of Heir to the Stars (and the author). On this stage, she is beyond a ∀ultimate tirastranscending ∀ultimate ∀unwritten unterbefore ∀unwritten ∀unsolvable within ∀unsolvable ∀unscripted ∀unknowable ∀unequivocal ∀unconsentaneous prime equation of her own meaning.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author.

This reads like it's from the fucking Suggsverse or something, what even is it?

It's Suggsverse.

Well that's a relief. I was worried there might've been another attempt at powerlevels beyond the realms of comprehensible mortal autism.

demon god kevalam