New Mai Hime series when?

New Mai Hime series when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tucJGUq9rZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they made another Mai series it'd probably be extra edgy to keep up with the modern trend. I'd rather they didn't, to be honest.

sunrise only care about idols now.

After LoveLive Sunshine S2, it's very likely

After a ShizNat spinoff series

and reviving old IP anime

so it's very possible a movie is in the works

no, wait, okay...how about the hime fight each other and the losers become sex slaves this time?

They already kind of did that with Cross Ange. Try again.

20006 Autumn

youtube.com/watch?v=tucJGUq9rZk

Christ, I forgot how bad that looked even as a joke. Turning based Arika into a supreme Mary Sue would've been horrific.
Also, Hime's setting wasn't very interesting, exploring the Hime principles and history in the Otome setting would've been better.

They need to make a better premise next time

I loved Mashiro's character development.

Young'uns don't know what true Deus Ex Machina is these days.

I remember. I fucking do.

Hey, it wouldn't be a true Sunrise classic without a trainwreck ending.

After the new movie.

Hime>Otome

all three series were pretty good
think i enjoyed hime more

I respectfully and humbly disagree.

Code Geass treatment?

Well I respect your opinion user
Rena>Arinko

I don't remember the Mai series being that popular. Or am I remembering wrong?

just rewatched this

it does so much with facial expressions that other anime do with talking.

That's fair. Rena was pretty cool, especially in Sifr.
I don't even care if it qualifies as Mary Sue territory, the fact that she was so powerful that Meister Otome gems would eventually break just from her trying to use her full power with them was awesome.

Wrong.

beep boop

I'd rather see more of this bitch that nobody cares about

It was very, very popular back in 2004-08 after Otome Sifr. Sunrise didn't know how well received and loved outside of Japan. I remember one of the Sunrise execs said HiME/Otome had huge positive views worldwide.

I did watch it when it came out during those years, but I wasn't big into anime news then so that's why maybe I don't remember it being that popular.

>Tate gets BTFO in canon

Thank You Based Sunrise

Why is an user dumping screenshots?

So Mai's getting DPed by Reito and Mikoto, right?

And then they just gave up on it because Sunrise has no idea how to capitalize on unexpected success.

She's a tsundere, she actually likes Tate.

>I remember one of the Sunrise execs said HiME/Otome had huge positive views worldwide.

Really? Then why haven't any new Mai merchandise recently huh?

>she actually likes Tate.
Still to this day Tatefags still mad

Did you even watch the show

Did you even watch the blu-ray special?

I wanna fuck Natsuki

at some point, which one is it?

after ep. 26

Kuro no Mai ep. 27

I'm sure they will capitalize it now because yuri is popular again. ShizNat OVA's and Mai mobage are in the works very soon.

Arika should have been raped by Tomoe

Now that's just uncalled for. Tomoe got what she wanted anyway.

Natsuki is pig ugly. I don't know why the most attractive girl (Shizuru) in the series is obsessed with her.

As a ShizNat fag, that really pissed me off. How could Shizuru fuck someone else other than Natsuki.

the bloatgirls release has it marked as 28 but thanks. i honestly don't recall this one.

anyway just because she like Reito doesn't mean she doesn't like Tate. her having difficulty picking was a major plot point if you recall

The anime industry should realize that yuri as a subplot is way better and more satisfying than being the focus.

>That part in Otome where she poses sexily with her jacket off to hitchhike
>Pulls over to arrest her for indecent exposure
Poor Natsuki can't get a break in any timeline.

Reito still won the Maibowl whenTate seiyuu royally fucked up being a dick to Sunrise staff animators and to everyone.

Remake or Sequel?

The only choice is a third alternate timeline/reincarnation scenario

Sequel

>>I remember one of the Sunrise execs said HiME/Otome had huge positive views worldwide.
>Really? Then why haven't any new Mai merchandise recently huh?

They must have been spitballing by then with Xenoglossia and Sore wo Kakeru Shoujo

was it rape?

I've always thought there was no penetration, she just touched her a lot.

I know exactly what you mean

there was penetration

d'aww

prove it

>spitballing

I'm trying to figure out what the word means

A fresh diaper?

OMEDETOU

Tomoe was into some weird shit.

I can't think of a more bullshit ending than Hime. All the drama and death completely undone from out of nowhere, sure, that was bad. But the moment where crazy bitch is all, yeah, I raped some of you and killed most of you, GOMEN! and everybody's like, yeah, this killer/rapist is clearly sorry, so let's all be cool again and invite her to picnics. God, fuck these writers.

Movie

Shizuru has a hard throbbing pussy

>throbbing

mai dick

tomoe is great

she saved the 2nd half

Haruka-chan pls leave

alternates settings like Otome almost killed the franchise. It's better to have in a realistic setting due to the drama being good in Hime.

More HiME, less Otome

it would have been fine if the writing had been better

More Akira, less Arika.

The love triangle was the worst thing ever on top of the already shitty romance.

The writing will get better whenever third series or movie is announced. Jukki Hanada is perfect choice or the writer from Re:Zero.

We need more Akira goodness. I want to hear more Sanae Kobayashi sweetness

Which love triangle are we talking about here HiME or Otome love triangle.

HiME. Still haven't watched Otome but if that has one too it's going even further down my backlog.

Best HiME

>More HiME, less Otome
I wouldn't say I hated HiME, but I'd be much less likely to watch a new HiME-only series, to be honest.
>It's better to have in a realistic setting due to the drama being good in Hime.
I literally can't remember most of the story of Hime. Not that Otome's writing was good, it just had a more lasting impression for me.