I can't believe Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has been forgotten already

I can't believe Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has been forgotten already.

Other urls found in this thread:

a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/
mahou-shoujo-ikusei-keikaku.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Girl_Raising_Project:_breakdown
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This show went downhill halfway through the season once La Pucelle died and they just rush the story to get to the next fight.

BD batch when?

>top girl is dead
>shitkaku is forgottten
Good.

Top Speed and Ruler best girls.

>that slutty makeup
Only good thing about this show.

The story is about magical girls fighting you twat. There is no bit of story from the source material they rushed through. If you don't want to see magical girls snuff each other as entertainment this anime is simply not for you

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Hmmmm

>Swim2

Anyone have the link to the translated LNs? I lost it.

Anime ended long ago and no new novels in sight. Everyone who cared read what is translated and moved on.

Came back when new volume gets announced.

a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/

Literally 5 seconds in google.

I don't say you are samefaggin, but I want to remind you.

Literally 5 seconds to post.

Thanks.

I remember them being in a google drive so I didn't think they could be searched.

Top10 most hilarious anime deaths.

Pucelle a best girl, once more proving that men are better women than women themselves

That's really gay, user.

I liked the doujinshi where she's an exhibitionist slut.

Hehhehheh, I have caught some glimpse this series will end at volume 21 or 22 and may have one prequel volume, hasn't it? I hope character build up volumes will stop at queen what will happen after this is going to be something entriely different than previous volumes.

Nah, Stella Lulu is cuter than him on current F2P chapter despite being a fag.

I'd consider watching S2 if it focuses on Snow White becoming mahou shoujo Batman like everyone says. Dunno if it'll actually get one though.

Has the writer made any comment on his inactivity regarding the series?

He is writing WN spin-off of this series and at the same time There is still one on going Manga spin-off of this series as well.
mahou-shoujo-ikusei-keikaku.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Girl_Raising_Project:_breakdown

Not gay if she's 100% female

But I haven't forgotten about it tho
I just decided to wait a couple years until it's done and then read the rest in one go. Reading one chapter of Queens at a time was too shitty

SW got small, but significant roll on next arc.

>WN spin-off
What? White Novel?

>Manga spin-off
Does it connect to the main LN series and if so, to what extent?

Overall, I just want to say I appreciate your response. This is somewhat optimistic, to know that MGRP isn't completely dead.

It's the old Ranma argument, let's not derail the thread with it while it's still fresh and on-topic.

>What? White Novel?
Web novel, I'd imagine.

>The white Magical Girl approached leisurely, raising the massive fire extinguisher, and then she swung it down. After repeating this action five times, the red Magical Girl did not move any longer. The white Magical Girl cast aside the fire extinguisher she was holding and looked down on the red Magical Girl. Even after the battle had ended, her face was still devoid of expression.

5 times anons, 5 times.

>What? White Novel?
Web Novel, If you're boring waiting for main LN series find out and read here it's called MRGP break down.

>Does it connect to the main LN series and if so, to what extent?
If you means F2P, Some people suspects it's happen after the current LN arc.

How many volumes have we had thus far? I don't think it's been 10.

Unmarked to Queen got 8 volumes.

Why is she so lame?

The fuckface "translator" killed this series for me.

That happened months ago user. Another translator picked it up plus I heard the original fixed his mistakes.

>I heard the original fixed his mistakes
Nope, not picking anything done by that guy again. I might check out the other translator's though.

>plus I heard the original fixed his mistakes.
I heard he was fixing it too and that it was being proof-checked. Personally, the whole fiasco got me back into learning Jap. I can't read the books yet but in six months, I'm content with my progress.

Awesome a MGRP thread! Its been months since we had the last one.

Yeah...no user. MGRP had tons of threads even after the anime ended because we had ongoing translations and plenty to discuss.

Fair enough. I'll give you the link to another translation:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

>I heard he was fixing it too and that it was being proof-checked
I did see some consistency between the translations so it does seem to have improved.

Is there anyone translating JOKERS or any of the novels past it? I really don't want to read anything translated by Plat.

I listen to the ed song everyday. I fucking love it

Who's Plat? I thought TL-kun/kuso-kun was the one to avoid.

Also, I want to say that I'm happy to see all of this fanart. It wasn't in this quantity and quality half a year ago.

I don't remember seeing these. Nice to have new fanart.

I don't think so. There's no Chinese RAWs for Jokers and beyond so he can't translate any further.

>Who's Plat? I thought TL-kun/kuso-kun was the one to avoid.
TL-kun/kuso-kun = Plat

I'm sorry for her since Author seems to dislike children and make them dies horribly.

I want Ruler to rule over me!

Ruler a shit. A SHIT!!

How is YP's translation? I've heard that their translations can be bad from time to time.

Not forgotten, it's just that I'm going through the books and I don't think we're allowed to make book threads on Sup Forums.

On the second book right now. I like Magical Daisy.

Praise Elves!!

Best girl, always and forever.

ELVES DID NOTHING WRONG

Shitty Madoka ripoff

Also reminder that first vol. of YP's Restart comes out in 2 weeks.

>On the second book right now. I like Magical Daisy.
I'm happy to know you feel that way. How far along are you into the book?

More new fan arts please.

best girl coming through

I remember reading a long time ago, someone said the author said that he didn't know how popular the books could be and so he had different plans for Cranberry. Rather than let her die (is it safe to assume all people browsing this thread have watched the anime?), he instead intended for something else although I don't know what that was. Does anyone else?

Stop Mentally alter people to shill yourself, Pukin.

>that Tama statue
Not cool.

it had to take place in some murder school and Cranberry had to be a school principal (?) or I got it wrong

Stinky smelly pedos!

>Madoka
Shitty Kamen Rider Ryuki rips off.

There was an interview where he said he really liked SwimSwim and especially Nemurin, who is still his favorite magical girl in the entire franchise, and would have liked to keep them around had he known he was going to continue the series.

Surprisingly. YP's translation for MGRP has been pretty good.

What kind of accent will YP give her?

stay dead, Pfle

Mexican.

I'm still pretty early on. Pechika only just joined (and was sidelined) by a party of magical girls. Fal is explaining the various types of mobile game nonsense they have to deal with, and red skeletons are being murdered. I really liked that Pechika was using her magical girl form to be the top beauty in her social hierarchy, it's deliciously petty, and oddly grounded, I can see someone actually doing that.

REMOVE ELVES

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Swim Swim would have lived on after Unmarked had the author known he was going to be able to continue his series.

No plans for Restart anime for now, yet second vol. of manga should be out in spring.
Still have hope.

Recently finished Limited, Pythie best girl, that car wrecking scene was fantastic

Who were your best Limited girls?

Rain Pou & Pukin.

not enough la pucelle tactics in this thread

SHE DOES IT FOR FREE!

Kek

Kore wa nan desu ka?

2017 Slut Chart.

It makes me wonder what kind of direction the story would've gone in, had SwimSwim survived.

I don't think she would've gotten dragged into Restart but then again, [Restart spoilers] I don't know if there was a given reason for why the Ninja MG didn't get dragged into Restart. I think why Snow White wasn't dragged into it can be explained by the fact that Keek considered her to be the ideal MG already but the Ninja? The Ninja should've caught Keek's attention.
I'm trying to think of what role SwimSwim could've played in the series' future. I suspect she would've integrated into the err... Magical Girl Government thing. Snow White became the MG Hunter, the Ninja was on some kind of probation for killing when it was no longer necessary. If SwimSwim survived then that means that the Ninja would've probably, albeit whilst harbouring a grudge against SwimSwim, joined along Snow White in her journey to clean up the other rogue MGs.

SwimSwim, pursuing her dream of becoming a princess, would've wanted to join Mao's faction in order to find strong people for her group. Or perhaps she would've gone rogue as well in the hopes of maintaining independence from the MG Government? That could be interesting because then it leads to the potential for a final encounter between SwimSwim's new group and Ripple.

>oddly grounded
What makes it odd, exactly? I thought the whole appeal of this sort of material is that it's a sort of deconstruction of the genre. I hope it's not too spoiler-heavy to say this but it's interesting that the only "perfect" magical girl is merely portraying a character in a TV show.

SwimSwim's situation was more likely to get captured and mindwiped by the LoM. Someone will probably adopt her after that.

Nah. Some of the Restart characters did worse things than Swim Swim and they didn't get their memory wiped, when the whole thing came out.

Were there ever any instances of the LoM applying mindwipes as punishment? IIRC, they only applied mindwipes to those that failed the examination.

They mindwiped some rouge MGs that were causing problems in society. Swim Swim only killed for the sake of the game to survive so I doubt she would be memory wiped but she would go through some kind of rehab,