Date A?

Retard, Clock or Paper?

I want to fuck Tohka.

But that's edgy retard.

Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock

Retard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > paper and clock

Give me the whole set.

That is not even a question. The clock of course.

fpbp
Best body.

Holy shit, this many animeonlyfags in DAL threads, how many years has it been?

Tohka and Origami are both adorable.

This is the only correct answer

>he doesn't want to be balls deep in this retard
Gay?

Retard.

That I would fuck.

I want to fuck Tohka's boobs

Every straight guy does.

I've never seen a single episode of this show, but Clock.

Is this show worth watching just to lust after Clock?

>watching DAL just for Kurumi.
No, fuck off.

Tohkafags are back.

>not in the same magnitude as mine
I would marry Tohka's tits.
Not her. Her tits.

Wedding ring is a piercing on the nipple.
Wedding night is non-stop paizuri, the first one lubed with her spit, the rest lubed with my sperm.

Make foam out of my cum between her breasts.
Impregnate those heavenly mounds of flesh.

Cool, I'll just keep whacking it to fan art and ignorantly shitting up your threads then. Thanks for the heads up.

Any LNfags here yet?
The FB has translated chapter 1 of volume 17.

Retard can't tell time from the Clock but can fold Paper while Clock can be put on Paper.

>shitting up your threads
>with Kurumi posting
Good luck. All the other clockposters that tried failed miserably.

Date A L(oli)

See this. Wat do?

Origami is my pet. Hands off!

Pull her down so that her tiddies are right on my face.

They just want to kill each other.

Not anymore, they consider each other rivals over Shidou but they get along ok now in the LN.

assfuck

Yeah I know. How long until season 3 by the way? I want to watch Tohka and Origami beating the crap outta each other. I can only assume it'll take a while before they announce the due date.

There is not even a PV yet.

How new are you?

They used the original art to announce the new season. Reminds me of how they announced DxD season 4 too and it took about a year for them to show a PV.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

What's with the sudden influx of Tohkafags as of late?

Reject her and go on a date with Mukuro.

Sup Forums is contrarian and it's backlash against everyone wanting to cock the clock

Retard and Clock

You weren't here after season 1 aired or something? These threads used to be filled with Tohkafags before the bullying started.

Post clocks

Yeah but that happens often in general but in DAL's case they always showed some anime related art first, this is not a good sign.

Most people watched it for clock, but had fun with the 1st season.

>this is not a good sign.
Why? It only means they haven't started working on the new anime season yet. Right now they must be in talks and deciding how the it'll go. They have a chance not to fuck it up by not trying to finish the season by 2018.

Don't know about the rest, but I was always wanting to fuck Tohka since 2013.

>Replying to the clockfag that claimed he will shit up the threads.

Because they announced the new season after like 1 year with no new projects, they have nothing to show and used LN to advertise the anime which they never did before, not even during the movie where they waited until they had something anime related to show and the LN version of Mayuri only appeared when her short story was released.

You are replying to a clockfag, you know.

Miku is worst girl.

>no new projects
But they announced new projects. Obviously, these will air before DAL. The Shinmai OVA and the standard 12-episode anime Takunomi.

It's obvious you weren't here during the purple threads. Fans are just returning because a new season was announced.

Eyebags

I was talking before the announcements. They will have to recover somehow and I doubt a OVA and a new anime project will be anough to give them a proper budget. Now, if they decide to air two series in the same season you can bet they will have to split the budget somehow which wouldn't be a good thing for either series.

I just marathoned the 2 seasons before getting into the LN and being part of summary threads. This new season will be a first "for me.

>2 seasons
You watched season 2? There was no need to do that, they completely ruined the final 3 episodes which were supposed to cover volume 7, the only good volume they covered in that season.

t. Can't handle the bantz

I don't know why they didn't do anything in 1 year though. I doubt they were drowning becuase they did very well with some of their shows.

Wonder if Shidou will get another chance to kiss her.

>Retard, Retard or Retard?
Really hard to decide.

>did very well
I don't remember any of their series breaking the 10k sales, not even Haifuri did that from what I remember.

Origami is not longer a retard.

So you didn't watch the movie?

Retard.

Haifuri was close, I think it was around 9k close to 10k. Mayuri Judgment got to 14k despite being only screened in 24 theaters.

They will fuck it up regardless of the budget. It seems like they are unable to animate anything that isn't fanservice or comedy.

Not when I am looking at AST version.

That's very average for a movie. Popular series can sell way more in just a few days with the same amount of theaters.

I watched the BD-version as I was told but from what I read, nothing was really changed except some QUALITY and extra scenes.
I haven't yet. Becuase I read it's non-canon.

She is a thing from the past now.

Just change the director.

>watching the BD version
I don't know who told you to do that but you just wasted time. Season was awful and they add some filler scenes, like the Yoshino ones, between LN material and not just episode 1 which was 90% filler. There is a reason why people say to skip S2 and just read the LN but if you somehow liked it then watch the movie.

Like that could happen at this point.

DAL season 3 is happening. Breaking the boundaries of common sense is what's happening in the next year with all those sequels. Let's hope for something like that with DAL too, user.

At this pace. season 3 will air first.

Nobody told me to though, I just happened to see that the BD-version had 40 minutes of extra footage, so obviously I'd go with that.

If the series makes money and has some fan following is not surprising they would make another season since the series is ending next year probably.

dere clock

>Breaking the boundaries
It's not like they have any really money making series other than Haifuri. If they need budget they will continue to milk that, battle harem series are no longer popular so I doubt DAL S3 will sell half as much as S2.

But still. Did you not hear that S2 was awful? Even the most normalfag sites like MAL and AS noticed there was something wrong with S2.

People are excited anons. If done right, it could sell decently.

Just read the novels next time.

Hard to say. Kurumi has the anti-hero appeal and would be the best conversation partner. One mistep and she may go all yandere on you though. Tohka is a cute bag of positivity and very devoted, but she needs constant reassurance that she's number one in your heart which indicates low self-esteem. She would probably be the best to cuddle with. As for Origami, her devotion reaches pathological levels with she being open to doing anything as long as she believes it will please you. A stable relationship with her would probably require long sessions of teaching her common sense.

So, tu summarize: Kurumi if you want to live dangerously, Tohka if you want a clingy girl that would adore you, and Origami if you are into rehabilitating broken girls. I would probably choose Tohka.

>People are excited anons.
Only a few are and they are mostly animeonly.

>People are excited
I don't see that much hype in these threads.

>anti-hero appeal
What? How is Kurumi an anti-Hero? She was completely evil the first time she appeared, willing to kill innocent people.

Not on Sup Forums but nips are flying.

She got better? By the end of season 2 and in the movie, she was willing to aid the main character.

I too am excited to see how they will fuck the adaptation up this time.

That is not surprising considering they bought S2 and even enjoyed the movie.

You weren't in the summary threads I see.

The movie is not canon and in S2 she was merely using him as bait. She was expecting that Shidou would get the wizards attention so she could see where the second spirit was while they were attacking him.

Kurumi was only using the main character as a distraction in S2.

The nips are the ones who decide the future of the series. If crappy things like S2 and the movie did well, adapting good volumes and giving it good direction, pacing and nimation might be the trigger for this to continue. Of course, that's just me being delusional.

More like if nips are happy with crappy adaptations then the studio knows they have no reason to put any effort whatsoever in the new season in order to sell it.

Tohka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit (you) > lala satalin deviluke

If nips are still interested in the series then it will sell anyway. Shame harem series are not as popular as they used to be so don't get your hopes up.

Wat

It doesn't matter how good or bad it will sell, there won't be another season with the series ending soon.

What does that have to do with the new season not being bad?