Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#U5h0UId8UyltF4g!ANdKy5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's nasty and has evil eyes.

Reminder

Ulbert was right. Humans are bad news.

was*

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

I would love to read a spin-off about him being sent to the NW instead of Momonga.

Only if it's his human/real world form.
>edgy chuunibyou trying to impress higher heteromorphic lifeforms and fit in with them

>Only if it's his human/real world form.
Or you can wait until the sequel, where Ulbert and the whole gang conducting their terrorist activities against the real world regime.

When does best evil arrives in the NW ?

How would people in the world of 2138 fare in the NW power-level wise? Would someone genetically and mechanically augmented be able to go head to head against Nazarick denizens? We'll find out in the sequel, but still.

The issue is getting past nazarick's passives, even nukes won't do anything if it doesn't have magic in it.
They might just bypass it like the runes I guess, in that case it'll be a tough fight due to sheer numbers.

Does anyone have kindle version of Volume 5 (Yen Press release) ? And is willing to share ?

>When you read the part about Pandora's actor wearing Neo-nazi uniform and realize the fucking super Sup Forums war happened, they lost, and everything takes place in the dystopian post-transhumanism degenerate future

At least VR took off though, even though things in Japan have reached South Korea levels of fucking fucked up with the government and getting their danmed citizens to reproduce

Go home, Sup Forums, you're drunk. The super Sup Forums war didn't happen, Ainz just had an embarrassing wehraboo/military uniform phase in his life that he resents. PA didn't have the armband.

mega.nz/#U5h0UId8UyltF4g!ANdKy5

I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated that PA is dressed like some in-setting real life group.

Humm, user, I can't see the files.

I'd need some proof. As far as I remember...

>environment went to shit due to climate change/lack of environmental concern
>food gets scarce
>people waged war against the global elites/governments of the world
>the governments/elites lost
>vacuum of power ensured, private corporations quickly swept everyone up and took absolute control
>how many levels of capitalism are you on senpai
>idk maybe three
>you are but a little child, watch this

I don't remember anything about Sup Forums race wars against transhumanism. I wouldn't say there's any transhumanism at all in the future setting aside from VR implants. I think PA's uniform is just the result of Momonga reading too much history books. But I guess we won't know for sure until Overlord ends, eh?

Just dug up from some wiki, but this is what I recall as well.
>His hat bore the crest of Ainz Ooal Gown, while the uniform he wore was very similar to the uniforms used by Neo-Nazi elite guards during the Euro-Arcology Wars 20 years ago.
>Pandora's Actor's uniform resembles that of the Neo-Nazi Schutzstaffel. In Overlord, this uniform came to the fore during the Arcology War. Realistically, it seems that the war broke out in future Europe (around 2110s) in the World of 2138.

You have to turn NHR on in your browser setup unless you have mega toolbar installed.

Huh, shit. I guess you're right. To be fair, that war was after the corporations won, so there definitely was a Sup Forums war but it was between the survivors of the original Hyperwar. The interesting thing is that apparently in Overlord lore, the corporations were the ones who orchestrated the Sup Forumss and /leftypol/s to destroy their governments by intentionally causing the food famine. Sort of what's happening now with certain actors funding both left-wing and right-wing groups in order to increase turmoil and fear in the world. I guess Overlord has a political message that isn't left or right wing, just one that warns against unrestrained, unmoderated capitalism.

>the world is utter shit
>lose your parents, lose your friends, lose your hope, lose your nation, lose everything worth living for
>escape it all into a virtual replacement
>build an entire new life, a place to belong with new friends, with new meaning
>everyone abandons you
I think I'm starting to understand Ainz's feelings.

>I guess Overlord has a political message that isn't left or right wing, just one that warns against unrestrained, unmoderated capitalism.
I'm getting a real leftshit vibe from this bit, so I'd like to add that it's most definitely not about capitalism, but about unrestricted power. It doesn't matter especially with what ideology the masses are fooled, the concentration of power in the hands of those who seek it and crave it is rarely a good thing.

Yeah, apologies, that's sort of what I meant by "unrestrained". Not saying anything about capitalism,
I was just saying political ideology, when completely unrestrained and moderated, will lead to ruin. I wonder when Ainz will start to suffer the consequences of doing the same exact thing that the elites in his world did.

>I wonder when Ainz will start to suffer the consequences of doing the same exact thing that the elites in his world did.
There's a really good chance this won't happen since Ainz is immortal and ludicrously powerful. If he gets it right the first time, he can sustain the functional and benevolent government for eternity, if need be.
There's nobody strong enough to usurp him.
There's no inheritance wars because he doesn't breed or die.
He'll just have to work and act like a king for all eternity, alone.

>He'll just have to work and act like a king for all eternity, alone.
There's no way in hell Ainz is getting a good ending at the end of all of this and it makes me feel really, really, really bad. He just wants someone he can look eye to eye with and be friends with, and he's never going to get it again.

I have tried installing the extensions of mega in both chrome and firefox, but this still's the page that I'm being redirected to.

>chrome and firefox
That's your problem. Use Safari like every sane person.

>There's no way in hell Ainz is getting a good ending at the end of all of this and it makes me feel really, really, really bad. He just wants someone he can look eye to eye with and be friends with, and he's never going to get it again.
I think he will get a good end.
He will die and be at rest.

Nah, Ainz wouldn't suffer any consequences.
It's the world that is already suffering and will suffer in the future the consequences of his unrestrained power.

I suddenly recall that part with this bandit-rapist guy called Zack(?). You know, the one who looked for his sister and fell into the trap of Shalltear and co. How he was thinking about how it is better to take than being taken from.
And what he was thinking about than he suddenly became the one who is taken from again? "Does the strong have the right to commit such cruelty"? I thought this was somewhat funny.
I think it's kinda one of the running Overlord themes - those who have unrestricted power becoming the victims of this very unrestricted power. 8 fingers and 6 arms, frost dragon lord and Quagoa king to name a few more examples.

But who is powerful enough to challenge Ainz and his kids?

The 8 evil earth corporations led by touch me.

Ainz and his kids themselves

>what's players

PA is dressed as eco-nazi's of WW3, they lost the war against corporate machine SJWs for preservation of forests/trees.

>eco-nazis
The nazis were green, user. There's no need to make the distinction.

Too weak to take on the entire guild?

Who did he confront? Was Urbelt the one who had problems with Touch Me?
Touch Me is a moralfag, so was Ulbert basically an edgefag?

If Ainz and his guild base got in the NW, there's nothing impossible about another guild logging in into the NW, not only that but with enough time, there will be several guilds stronger than Ainz in the NW. It's just a matter of how long can he maintain dominance, his defeat is something unavoidable.

(you)
Now that i think about this more, everyone of these Nazarick's victims has gotten themselves a rather poetical punishment.
>none of the 8 fingers thought even once about ordering someone's torture - they suffered the worst torture imaginable
>6 arms lived by constantly proving themselves strong by crushing the weak - they were crushed like they're the weaklings
>Frost dragon lord believed that any non-dragon is beneath his notice - did not even notice his own death
>Quagoa didn't want to accept any negotiation attempts from the dwarfs - Shalltear and Aura didn't want either
>Emperor Jercniv... I guess he tried to ruin the other country in order to ensure his own country prosperity - now Baharuth is being used in the way that ensures the prosperity of the Sorcerous Kingdom. His ending is not so bad actually.

Does the bow add flashy side effects to the arrow (e.g. explosion on impact), or is it just a normal high damage projectile? Not that she will get to ever fire the bow.

It paints her as a thief so she gets to go to the happy farm.

No, did you forget that this is a holy bow?
It will paint her as hero who saved the holy kingdom.

How can you be a hero if you are on a farm?

How can you be on a farm if you are not the farmer?
Heroes are not the farmers

But they can be bred.

But did you know that the daughterus are not for lewd?
Breeding them is lewd

Neia is a whore though. Not a daughteru.

take those words back. She is pure and her dad even praised her.

Her dad's dead, nigga.

You just posted her new dad, matey.
She is going to march amongst his undead hordes as an archerdine.
At this point it feels like a rather forced attempt to bring life to this thread

There's nothing to discuss until the anime or next LN, unfortunately.

ch 31 raw, demi a shit.

Don't forget, Climb's a big boy.

Well these threads are complete shit. Time to bail till winter.

>Implying the threads aren't always shit

Not really, if other guilds come in then the question is how many guild members will be there too.
The moment its more then one its msot likely there will be a civil war within a guild.
Be it because of different views on how to handle the NW or proceed to the point of going insane is highly likely if those players find themself in inhuman bodys due to playing a hetromorph, or in a mixed guild the human guildmember will see the change in those that played hetromorph which could make working together impossible.
Thats one huge advantage for Ainz. Not to mention if the players are mortal he can just sit back until they die off.

What are the mental changes of being turned into a heteromorph? Does it depend on species?

I agree but for the Quagoa its more like they wanted to kill all dwarfs doesnt matter if children or female in a sense causing genocide...they got to taste their own medicin.

>demi a shit
To the farm you go.

Most likely, would you feel the same when you suddenly are mass of slime without real appendix or a alien way of perception for your surroundings?

I doubt its just for the undead Ainz to feel different about humans. But not completly freaking out or getting insane from the change is part of his emotion supression. Just look at the denizens of Nazerick, literally all of the hetromorphs dont see humans favorable, the only ones that do, have it in their description to be kind or helpfull to all or atleast behave that way. And for a palyer i doubt it would be much different, even less so when he is seen as a literally god in the NW. Its just a matter of time before they look down on others.

>mate, AoG MUST be unique and stronger than anyone else, no question about it.

Listen here, we don't know for how long it's business as been going on. We only got information up to 600 years prior to the present timeline. Don you think this is all of it ? Do you think this is the unique place where players are being deposited ? Why do they not know anything else about the other countries that aren't in the neighborhood ?
It's only natural that this isn't the only little sanctuary where players are going to. I'm fairly confident that there have been considerable amount of players being delivered here and in other regions, yet you don't see anything about them. NW is strong enough to have defeated everything until now. Ainz is not the exception.

What did she mean by that.

Ainz is too stupid, he will be the demise of AOG. His comedy actions can't last forever. I hope that the Vol13 is the actual fuck up time instead of some more stupid shit like"I don't know shit of what is going/went on but everything went fine hahahah"

>implying the NW defeated them
Not everyone hasa top tier guild coming with them, the other players that came probably need to start with way less.
They should have their own kingdoms but not big enough to conquer the continents.

His penis

Vol.13 when lads?

That Climb has healthy and big arms.

I wonder if we will get 1 month delay, again.

>There's nobody strong enough to usurp him.
How about the real world government who created Yggdrasil and NW in the first place? If they want, they can just destroy his entire world.

>Touch Me is a moralfag
We don't really know at this point. He may well be a hypocrite or an undercover spy.

Do remember, we're only seeing a single continent of the NW. With Ainz reaching out to explore and "Adventure" He'll be way more informed than any other player or person in the NW.

Can you use magic to launch a satellite to the orbit?

Use the archive, necro-bumping faggot.

Not everyone is free all the time, basement user.

Around episode 6 of the anime, Vol 13 will be released. Basically, 25-28th of February.

Why would you want to ally yourself with the likes of Nazarick? They're considered to be the enemy of mankind.

Vol 5 - Intermission
>Ainz confidently filled the sack with the coins that were stacked on top of the table and tossed it at Narberal’s feet. He watched as she courteously picked up the bag.
I feel really empty when reading that line

>I feel really empty when reading that line
Why?

Even with an eternal king with no flaws, and certain number of subjects who are incorruptible, there will be problems once civilization or nations grow beyond certain point in both population and complexity.

It's all because of the amount of information that needs to be processed. And even more, because more advanced societies create change quicker with related moral AND legal dilemmas that have to be solved/regulated/treated/etc.

In the end, he will need to delegate power to others. At first those of Nazarick (who while loyal, only some are capable of leading) and liches, and later people of the New World.

And then, eventually, like us, to machines. Or magic-machines, maybe...

I'm a monster at heart, so I hate mankind too, despite being one.

That's what will happen at the end of the 10.000 year plan, all the subjects will grow enough to destroy nazarick.
The series then ends with ainz walking into the distance and finally coming to terms with the relic that is nazarick.

No, Ainz-sama has another plan for the 10,000 years after that!

What it is? Just look above, at the stars....

Unless the researchers in real world turn off Satoru's life maintaining devices.

what the point of memerlord

Why does everyone here love Neia? I glimpsed through LN sumary few days ago, but she doesn't look too special.

Since when was it ever established that the NW is in any way created by or reliant upon Satoru's world?

She resembles a lot of anons here's female self, Tomoko.

It was heavily implied in the LN.

She's awkward and misunderstood.

It's devoid of any implication on purpose. We only know that ygg players get transported every X years in NW time.

Reminder.

LEAVE

Care to provide citation for your lies?

She's ugly by NW standards, misunderstood and underappreciated.
Though user usually only fits the ugly bill with misunderstood caused by his own delusions and there's no achievements for others to underappreciate whatsoever.

Just fucking kill yourself with your retarded spacing faggot.
You look like a 25' long truck driver that took up four parking spaces on a lot.

Who's the backpack guy?