Overlord

Based on this trailer, season 2 will either be a split cour or a 2 cour.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2ksX48PBQY

You think that edgy self-insert faggotry deserves a third season?

Yes, just to see you bitch about it. Papa bones is a good guy anyway, if you stay on his side.

retard

I want to see splat-splat animated.

Sad thing about Overlord is that there are too many characters I would like to read about for Maruyama to include in each volume.
>Ainz
>Floor Guardians
>Area Guardians
>Pleiades
>DK and Hamsuke
>Enri
>Adventurers
>Blue Rose
>JUST
>Leinas
>Zanack
>Dragon Queen
>Elf King
>Black Scripture
>Nigun

Fuck yes

They put so much stuff in that trailer only to pander to the novel readers. And it fucking worked, because I'm looking forward to all 5 minutes PDL and ZZ will be on screen.
Also I guess the movies had less original scenes than we thought, seeing as the armor scene is showing up in S2.

he wasn't even a very good guy before turning into a chaotic evil skeltal

>0:24 ZZ
>0:31 PDL
>0:47 Basilisk
>0:53 Aura shittalk about watches
>0:56 Sebas from volume 5
Can it be 12 episodes? It seems to me like too much content.

>cour

Deserves a 3 more seasons.

Ainz ntr nazarick's great tome ova when?

Yes, it is fun, and that is all I ask from my entertainment.

Same here.

With everything they showed, the Drama CD's would require atleast 1 Episode each.
With 12/13 Episodes, 3 Novels would need to be even more rushed... and would Madhouse really do that?

>chaotic evil
Here's your (You). Now you can fuck off to troll other threads.

ZZ scene will probably be 2 minutes long.
Chair vs PDL fight will probably be a minute long flashback during his talk with Rigrit.

That's not about ZZ, but Slane theocracy in whole. So it will 5 minutes at minimum.

Not that guy, but while he isn't chaotic evil or evil for the sake of being evil he is still undeniably evil.
He will do anything in order to keep his minions satisfied, even if that means letting them claim the world for him with terrible consequences to the things living in it.
He has to interact with the other living things in the world in order to feel true emotions for them, besides any care his values and moral compass can give him.
As I said, not "cartoonishly evil" or really innately evil, but part of Overlord is seeing how he experiences the world through his -500 karma extreme evil avatar.

Haven't been keeping up on this. Did Clem get revived yet? I saw a lot of pictures of an undead looking girl.

It's only a possible plot thread given all the foreshadowing and clues, but it's a highly likely one I'l give you that.
But no sadly.

He's done both evil and good things. I'm not an expert of D&D character charts but Ainz is pretty much neutral.

I have no idea who that is but i want her to dom me.

You have to be pretty evil to massacre a quarter million people

Is killing another being an evil act?

I'd just say that while it isn't a binary thing if I'm asked I will definitely still say he's evil.
While Overlord is heavily inspired by 3.5 D&D it dosen't apply to that. We can see his karma in his character sheet. It seems like good and evil is pretty binary in D&D though.
While Suzuki Satoru probably was anything but evil Ainz is an evil overlord at the pot of an organization full of legitimately evil things.
He is more than capable of being good, and a kind ruler for that matter.

ow the edge

I would say in regards to sentient beings yes. I would even say that killing non sentient beings for purposes other than survival is evil.

>all those evil Paladins

Paladins are evil zealots

Suprise, killing innocents is evil

There's a difference between killing innocents and killing soldiers on a battlefield.

All paladins are selfish hypocrites. Therefore they are evil. You cannot be a true paladin without sacrificing your honor. You cannot be a paladin without honor. So all paladins are Remeidos.

Problem is Ainz's minions don't differentiate

Problem is Ainz's minions enjoy both don't care actually.

What even happens in D&D if you don't stick to your base character? Does it change or does the GM fucks you over for being ooc.

It's a case by case thing

A paladin loses all his class abilities if he ever willingly commits an evil act and cannot gain levels in the paladin class until he atone for his sins

Its funny, they basically had to use everything they could from intermissions, because rest is 10 episodes of Climb. As much I like Overlord, and I really do, I would say to get done with this part asap, and bring out Season 3 with the good stuff.

Reminder

>climbfags

Absolutely. I'm hyped af for the nail clipper.
Make it seven, with dramas and side-stories, also add AAA trilogy Meido Gear Rising, and mmmmmaybe we have a deal.
Also, ZZ looks awesome.

Fuck overlord, I want 10 seasons of Pandora's Neko.

Obviously, Meido Gear Rising takes place in a pocket dimension created by Ainz, where CZ and the assistant instructor Neko-chan train adventurers to be adept at the art of stealth.

>paladins are selfish hypocrites
Nope. They are serving their gods. As long that the god thinks it's ok, it's ok.
In D&D, evil is not a subjective term.
Unlikely.
She is open for impregnation, but only for the person who would at least put up a decent fight, preferably defeat her.
Appearance doesn't matter, she is ready to receive even some horrible monstrosity.

:47 Basilisk
Wait when did this happen in the LN?

It didn't. It happened in Drama CD.

O

I want her to sit on my face

If there is another CD Drama or volume with a Momon & Nabe adventure/content, what will it be about?

They taking the newbie adventures of the Sorcerer Kingdom on test trip?

Explore some previously unknown region?

Find out the truth about the Ghost Ship "& take it for Ainz" (the one that appeared before Neia and Remedios in Vol 12).

>Nabe
Was she even mentioned after volume 9?

Evileye stalking momom and nabe.
Nabe running errands.

Yes, I want to self insert as an bald Emperor.

And get your head smashed it all over the floor ?

They kill indiscriminately and will revel in the slaughter of anyone they can deem an acceptable target. They are evil.
>All those demons who were killed on the spot for being a demon, even when they weren't doing anything wrong.
>demihumans who look remotely demonic or humans with a taint of demon in their genetic linage getting killed "just in case"
A true warrior of justice and good judges individuals by their actions, and selectively decides punishment of evil on a case by case basis instead of blindly rushing to kill anything that pings on detect evil without considering the circumstances.

>Forgetting the lizards and Climb

>Ainz
>being evil at all
KEK. Listen up, sperglord-kun, Ainz saved a lot of lives and people under his rule prosper like never before.

>Dozens of US presidents are evil
War is hell, user. It can't be helped.

>not praising Ainz we got Madhouse S2 every day

Reminder.

Not really: that was war and they refused his ultimatum.
Contemporary state leaders do worse.

was ainz' life happy before becoming papa skeleton? did he have a waifu or a favorite anime?

We don't really know. The only thing we know is he was already quite a psychopath without any attachment in real life.

Is Ainz going to make new armor for Mare when he grows or just make Aura and him swap clothes?

Ainz-sama did absolutely nothing wrong.

>wanting more of climb

>killing 250k people in one move is more evil than letting two armies clash, killing much more on both sides
Ainz basically went full Truman

Yep. I'm pretty sure that he will step in at some point to save the Kingdom from starvation.
And it would've been just as bad if he hadn't shown up: the Empire has been bleeding out the Kingdom for years at this point and starvation was already a thing when he has arrived.
I expect Mare getting a nice kilt.

Why did they show such a minor character in the pv?

To hype it up since lizards and climb aren’t enough.

Did Albedo became more twisted than she originally was? It seems like shes going crazy, when will she finally snap and what can Ainz do about it?

She already did a few times.

>and would Madhouse really do that?
Yes

If Ainz gave her a love interest that was weaker than her like Piki would she also rape them? Also it would be very funny seeing her try to rape a penguin.

You know this season's mainchar will be Climb, right? The normies love this kind of shonen hero.

Yup, the Kingdom should erect a giant statue of him in their capital.

>YWN bury you face in her armpits or have her sit on your face
I HATE REALITY

>even if you had the chance to meet her, she would hate you because you're an insect to her

How can a human earn the respect of her? Besides being Renner? Will being a misanthrope help? Maybe we could bond over our mutual hatred of mankind.

there is a difference in a war between humans and going to a petting zoo with a machine gun. these guys are so overpowered that they could use dozens of other possibilities to minimize or even avoid any human loss.
but he wanted to play with his powers, so he choose to slaughter everyone, knowing that they didn't pose any threat to him.

yes he is evil.

>yes he is evil
what else is new?

>How can a human earn the respect of her?
Open a shop with high-quality Ainz-related merchandise.

Killing soldiers in a war isn't evil.

>but he wanted to play with his powers, so he choose to slaughter everyone, knowing that they didn't pose any threat to him.
That's wrong. He was trying to bait out other players. Also, Jinctiv requested he use his strongest spell.

Remove paladins.

nothing. it just surprises me that idiots like are still out there.

>human earn the respect of her
If she and Ainz have those baby demons and they continue to breed with humans will she love her humie grandkids?

>these guys are so overpowered that they could use dozens of other possibilities to minimize or even avoid any human loss.
Care to give examples? Like persuading them to surrender? Don't you know how stubborn humans are? I'm pretty sure even if the US turn his capital to dust, the little rocket man of Korea still won't give in.

Rude. His abuse of his power makes him detestable, but not outright evil. Rather, it's the guardians that make Satoru commit unspeakable acts, or most of the vile deeds themselves. I'm not saying Ainz ISN'T evil, but what he did in the war didn't make him evil.

I think he is right, though. One who engages in a battle must be ready to die.
If you don't want to die - don't step up and fight.
Basically, it's a "talk shit - get hit" on a national level.

>Hybrid children of demons and humans
No way they can be humans, user.

>these guys are so overpowered that they could use dozens of other possibilities to minimize or even avoid any human loss.
Irrelevant.
If you're powerful - it's bad manners to step on ants.
But it's equally bad manners to go out of your way and ponder to their incompetence and shortsightedness, which have nothing to do with their powerlevel.
In short - Ainz treated them like equals in a political way, it's not his fault they're weak as shit.
You enter a political arena - you behave like a politician, not a fucking Maria Theresa, otherwise people will try to take advantage of you and you'll have to take even more drastic measures to beat some respect back into them.

Looks like one cour, content only goes up to vol 6. Shame that shitty Lizardmen arc seems to be more than one episode.

>self-insert faggotry
>implying I want to be a skeletor with no dick when a vampire loli, fat boobed succubus, and trap loli would all willingly serve my needs

You don't?

He isn't. Everything he does is for the greater good.

>trap loli

Ask her to turn you into a heteromorph because you hate humans and wish to crush them like insects. It'll probably amuse her and she might play along.

When in the company of demons, think as one would, or else you are in for a world of hurt.

The trailer have killed all my hype for 2nd season.
But at least we're getting the drama CD animated.

More human than Renner and Climb at least.

Do the movies have new scenes or is it better to just rewatch season 1?

again there is a difference between a normal war, and setting your home ant colony on fire. the ants will try to protect they home and attack you. but your answer shouldn't be to pour boiling water on all of them.
he is an invader from another world, vastly more powerful than any other being could even imagine. he could have made a show of power (which he did already a few times and knows that it works), but he choose to massacre everyone in a way nobody could dream of.

think of "The Day the Earth Stood Still". A "human being" contacting other human beings to judge the whole planet. i know it was the robot the whole time
Now just change the fact, that everyone knows that he came from outer space with a vastly overpowered technology. And he is just one random who speaks of a ultimatum. Of course nobody would follow his ultimatum and the earth would be destroyed. This is basically what happened in overlord, with the difference that the protagonist enjoyed the planned massacre.