Sup Forums

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

I guess all the normal people in so called east Germany would be happy to join Poland or be independent

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

no clue. I thought that region had sorted shit out a long time ago.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Yes. This debate reminds me of the Kashmir situation. Kashmiri Hindus built the culture and civilization of Kashmir, but eventually became eclipsed by an Islamic majority. Ofc now that majority is ruled by a nation that is 80% hindu

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Because its historically yours.
And you are our blood allies.

Attached: kosovo-je-srbija.jpg (119 KB, 700x394)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Serbia lost it fair and square.

Nah nenezinho. Clinoton had to bomb the Serbs or they would have kept kosovo. But one das we will kick out those moslems again. #reconquista!

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Bosniak here,
Kosovo was historically Serbia, but they lost it fair n square. If they were to try to take it back i wouldn't hold it against them. Good luck with your albo problem Serbs.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Implying the balkans matter.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

serbia's capital city is called belgrade for a reason. it means white city in english and whiteness and kosovo ain't got shit in common

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Srbsko

I never understood why die hard nationalist keep saying "Srbsko" whn it's written "Srpsko". I get the argument that it's Serbia not Serpia, but doesn't following gramatical rules of your own language make you more patriotic ? This way they just reject their own language. Stupid

Xavier King
Xavier King

be mutt
enter a random tread
either brag how glorious your country is or how irrelevant mine is

why are you so retarded

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

bosniak
being nice to serbs
y tho

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I really dont get why they feel the need to chip in everywhere

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Because i consider them my people. Also my mom is a Bosnian Serb.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

but they lost it fair n square
they can take it back

Nothing is sacred to the eternal bosniak. History simply doesn't exist

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

they feel this website is somehow theirs. While in reality it belongs to the asian dweebs located in anime boards

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit