Do you get it now, euromutts?

Attached: 29683108_2116309965052487_4507299693864585475_n.jpg (250x403, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
youtube.com/embed/VLW1ieY4Izw?start=0&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE
m.focus.de/politik/deutschland/nationales-waffenregister-liefert-ueberblick-deutsche-besitzen-5-5-millionen-waffen_aid_889085.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If repealing the 2nd amendment would prevent even ONE death, it would be worth it. I value safety over freedom.

Really makes you think.

Attached: b8.png (625x626, 65K)

THIS

Guns scare me, im glad there are so few here

You want safety without freedom? Go live in a prison.

Get out of here, stalker!
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

Attached: remiq.net_14077.jpg.png (1280x1024, 1.85M)

A'ight, cool. Let's ban alcohol too. Oh, and no more cars. Too dangerous. People can use the bus and trains. Oh, also no more cigarettes. They cause cancer.

>duh, living in a prison is safe
uh no
Oh come on. You can come up with a better argument than that.
Like freedom and safety go hand in hand and are not mutually exclusive. Freedom to use guns in self defense increases safety from not only the ones who would do you harm but also from the state if you were ever put into the situation in which you had to use deadly force to protect yourself.
In any case SAGE. This is shit thread.

>I value safety over freedom
>I
And your opinion should be held above others because?

>shotgun for home defense

Attached: ChT7h0AWYAA2LP1.jpg (600x818, 94K)

American's are obese, we don't NEED all those calories. All fast food should be banned and all fried food should be banned as well. If we get reports that you are frying foods at home, we will search the premises and enforce any violations we incur!

shotgun for apartment defense

What's with all the slavshit?

is there really much of a difference in penetration?

>I value safety over freedom.
Woman detected.

If it precipitates the death of a million libtards I am for it, too.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1522127233180.jpg (666x579, 162K)

Powerful

I said come in! Don't stand there!

We get it, we get it

Attached: 20171021_005308.png (860x637, 555K)

>mfw this response would have been given gold 5x over on reddit

Attached: 81863300-96E8-4D85-9791-8C87F155ABF9.png (268x188, 7K)

Repealing the 2nd amendment wouldn't prevent a single death, it would cause tens of millions of deaths.

> dragunov for hunting
I fucking wish.

I'd prefer to ban all guns and use swords instead. I mean imagine being shot by a soyboy. I'd suicide on point.
fpbp

Attached: hobbiekinda.gif (400x200, 2.05M)

They are literally the inventory icons from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o2shx5CeNP1qc4ndx_1280.jpg (680x932, 103K)

ask your mom.

Attached: 1511740639181.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Most NRA nuts are middle aged to older people and they'll die off eventually. These young people will be voting against any politician that doesn't agree with them. I hope I live long enough to see it happen. It's going to be glorious!

This.
So.
Much.

Attached: 1522120783197.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>Prevent government atrocities
Not once has a American stopped the authorities from dragging a suspected """Terrorist""" so one of their black zones, even when it was a marine who was just a 9/11 truther. Maybe people will start believing your guns are effective if you actually started to retaliate against your government

You don't belong here. I can't wait until I get to watch you and every other malignant soros shill in orange jumpsuits getting hanged by the neck until dead live on c-span

Why don't you have guns against your rape epidemic?

Attached: 1496136483959.jpg (689x1753, 393K)

AND THEN THEY ALL CLAPPED

Game is pretty good, bonus for no niggers.

Better ban people then, stupid fuck.

>protection against government atrocities

>being this naive

Didn’t you guys learn anything from thiamin Square?

Its not the 18th century anymore if the government wants to fuck you up they will.

Also they already do what they want anyways.

>If repealing the 2nd amendment would prevent even ONE death, it would be worth it. I value safety over freedom.

IF PREVENTING PEOPLE TO DRIVE CARS WOULD PREVENT ONE DEATH IT WOULD BE WORTH IT, I VALUE SAFETY OVER FREEDOM

Eurofags think their governments could never possibly become corrupt. While ignoring the fact that they have no free speech, have literal thought police oppressing them, and let in millions of 3rd world savages to rape them and blow them up. WHO NEEDS GUNS?

It worked for Australia, dumbasses. Thanks to their proactive legislature, they are now leaps and bounds ahead of the USA and are probably going to put people on Mars first while we are stuck shooting each other in schools for the next 300 years.

You are a sick disgusting faggot traitor. And you deserve neither freedom nor life.

Get out of here STALKER

But its actually going to lead to the greatest bloodletting of our time, the willingly disarmed have no means of control over the armed, but the're going to try anyway. Guns may be the flashpoint, but any semblance of disorder will allow every other pitfall to come to fruition, race riots, acceleration of the ((war)) on terror, whatever general dismays infect the populace.

Perhaps people are under the impression that nationalists, populists, identitarians, dissenters in mass, might fall away with the failure of Trump, Brexit, censorship of the right what have you. But all that has happened with the death of figureheads is the loss of the last peaceful options of reconciliation. Around the west your peers will come to the conclusion that peace is impossible and the violence is acceptable, since it has been brought against them as well.

Screams will go on endlessly into the night.

>Australia are going to Mars first

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

The problem is american culture and education, not guns.

It cost 600,000 lives to get rid of slavery. Hopefully gun control will be cheaper.

Attached: 4889.jpg (1920x1153, 336K)

Attached: 1522175602352.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

>for putting food on the table

Hunting is not a viable way to get food in America (or any industrial country). You can kill a buck and have meat for a few weeks, but you'd get more food in a better variety and of a higher quality by just working minimum wage instead of hunting, and then buying the food.

The last one is also nonsensical. If someone actually made that claim I'd question their sanity and reasoning ability.

Werent you an Aussie flag in an earlier thread today?

thanks man i needed my daily fix

if you are actually an empiricist, you should know that single variable inferences like that are unreliable. There are millions of factors for why crime might be lower in Australia after their gun ban that have nothing to do with guns--indeed, Australia followed similar crime trends to the US both before and after their gun control, pic related.

There is no good evidence that gun control works, only that it makes it harder for people to lawfully defend themselves.

Attached: australia-united-states-homicide-rates-before-after-gun-ban.jpg (1132x819, 117K)

If we repeal the 2nd more death and violence will occur. See image.

Also see:
>We should ban cellphones entirely because the people who invented cars only knew about telegrams and pay phones. I mean come on you child hater, over 1.6 million car accidents and 300,000 injuries happen because of texting while driving. Do you really need a cell phone anyways?

Attached: guns.png (1293x266, 62K)

youtube.com/embed/VLW1ieY4Izw?start=0&autoplay=1
here's irl

>Using the compact bullpup platform for hunting.

> Putting food on the table
> Home invasions
> Mugging

And I thought America was first world

That's a big bonus. Best atmosphere in an fps ever, honestly. When you get to the NPP and the helicopters start going down in anomalies and the earthquake starts it is pure kino

Attached: 1166436317148.jpg (430x322, 22K)

I have so many questions about guns since im a swede fag i dont get to know anything more than 'guhfgh guns kill peopeltjeg'

how easy is it to get a gun? is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?
which guns are actually allowed? automatic, semi, manual?
what's even the difference with semi and manual??
what are assault weapons?? what's the whole assault weapons ban?
how do you feel the media portraits guns in the usa? cuz over here in sweden it's obv just one thing

if you have anything else you'd like to tell me pls do
thank you a lot

Attached: 35322653652.jpg (2239x480, 50K)

Dude, here in Italy you can have all of 3 of them, the limit is that the ak have 29 rounds (not 30 and is semi auto)

MEXICO - STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE WORLD, ALSO HIGHEST MURDER RATE IN THE WORLD.

GO FIGURE.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

the fact is nowhere is safe, so there's no point in giving up freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

are you kidding? we have 13% niggers and they're all concentrated in the inner city ghettos.

That being said the non-black non-hispanic parts are definitely 1st world.

Or, you could just live an ethnostate, where muggings, home invasions and tyranny wouldn't be a problem, and you'd only have to """worry""" about hunting.

or you could life in a civilized country and you wont need to worry about all this things

Attached: 1521718545588.jpg (646x807, 157K)

True.

You are fucking stupid. I've known plenty of people who get upwards of 60% of their food from hunting alone.

we don't have that option, these niggers can't even get off the couch to get a job, how can we possibly convince them to go back to Africa?

by NATO definitions, yes. it's actually clearly defined all over the internet what constitutes a first world and--oh, you were making a joke.
i guess meme flagfags trying is good...

>Didn’t you guys learn anything from thiamin Square?
Gunless chunks were defenseless

>MEXICO - STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE WORLD, ALSO HIGHEST MURDER RATE IN THE WORLD.
correlation doesn't mean causation idiot , so in order for your argument to be valid you would need to show how strict gun laws positively affects murder rates

Have you tried lost alpha standalone mod? Some say its shit but I liked it also SGM 3.0 is coming up its gonna be gud.
Wait i heard tartu in the end which is city in estonia so these are larpers
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE

Yes. But depends on the loads. You probably don't want to use buckshot in an apartment. Scattered 9mm is not a good idea

You go hunting with a SVU?

>correlation doesnt mean causation

it absolutely fucking does u idiot.

Banning guns = intense increase in violence and murders

>29 rounds (not 30
Retarded law

So? My point was they could eat more and better by spending the hours they would spend hunting working at mcdonalds instead. Hunting is as much of a hobby as collecting stamps or painting warhammer models.

I agree with you completely. Securing the 2nd is the best way to ensure the safety of people from oppression.

>Banning guns = intense increase in violence and murders
prove it

Solitary confinement is very safe

why would you use ak as full auto, unless in autistic rage?
Just have one in chamber and you're legal brah

>Guns need to be legal so we can defend ourselves against tyranny!

>Banning guns is useless because people will always be able to get them!

Which one is it?

>how easy is it to get a gun? is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?

In some states yes, gun laws vary from state to state

>which guns are actually allowed? automatic, semi, manual?

All of them some require special permits and are taxed to death

>what's even the difference with semi and manual??
Semi is a bullet fires every time you pull the trigger, "manual" requires you to cock the weapon each time you shoot

>what are assault weapons??
nothing it is a made up term for guns they think are scary

what's the whole assault weapons ban?
they classify guns they don't like as assault weapons and ban the sale of them

>how do you feel the media portraits guns in the usa? cuz over here in sweden it's obv just one thing

Media is 100% liberal NOGUNZ faggots

Mexicos crime rate is a result of the war on drugs turning it into a profitable crime paradise.
Canada, UK, Austrlia, Germany all banned guns and have a far lower violence and murder rate than America.

Attached: 1522124190771.jpg (960x926, 59K)

thank the people from the third-world living here

Attached: 1513482342450.png (566x433, 507K)

>have a far lower violence and murder rate than America.

nope they have a lower GUN CRIME rate violent crimes and murders are about the same

>I have so many questions about guns since im a swede fag i dont get to know anything more than 'guhfgh guns kill peopeltjeg'

>how easy is it to get a gun? is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?
Depending upon your state laws and ability to pass a background check, you can purchase a gun from walmart or the like in less than an hour.

>which guns are actually allowed? automatic, semi, manual?
Automatics are de facto banned since 1986. You can still purchase full autos pre-1986 but they are tens of thousands for cheap guns like a Sten.

>what's even the difference with semi and manual??
Semi means one bullet is fired per trigger pull and the gun will eject the round and autoload the next round so you can release the trigger and pull it again. manual means the guns action is lever, bolt, or pump. You will have to manually cock the lever, pull back the bolt, or pump the action in order to eject the spent casing and load another before pulling the trigger.

>what are assault weapons?? what's the whole assault weapons ban?
"Assault weapon" is a leftist meme. Most would consider an assault weapon to be capable of full auto. The left thinks assault weapons are anything that looks scary. A ruger mini 14 and an AR15 are functionally equivalent but they think the AR15 needs to be banned because its all black while the rugers are generally wood furniture.

>how do you feel the media portraits guns in the usa? cuz over here in sweden it's obv just one thing
The news media portrays guns as being evil. Movies and TV generally portray them ambiguously (both the good and bad guys use them equally). Most people outside the major cities see them as a right and regularly shoot for sport and hunting, and carry or keep them in their houses for self-defense.

if you have anything else you'd like to tell me pls do
thank you a lot

>Gun control =/ Gun confiscation

Mexico was violent far before any drug war happened

>Germany banned guns
What do you mean by "banned"? There are 1.4 million gun owners in germany, owning a total of 5.5 million legal guns.

m.focus.de/politik/deutschland/nationales-waffenregister-liefert-ueberblick-deutsche-besitzen-5-5-millionen-waffen_aid_889085.html

if banning cars prevented even ONE fatal crash, it would be worth it.
i value walking over not being trapped in a fast metal death machine

Attached: 1408129299719.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

>All of them some require special permits and are taxed to death
this is wrong, besides automatic weapons

>America intention homicide rate: 4.88
>Canada intentional homicide rate: 1.68
Germany intentional homicide rate: 0.85

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

lol, i guess...

>violent crimes and murders are about the same
Sorry, but check the numbers. Germany has a total murder rate of 0.8 per 100.000, far below the murder rate of the US.

Why is Canada so much more violent than European countries?

>Muh drugs

Mexico also has massive issues with extortion, human trafficking, and arms running. Actually believing legalizing drugs would solve their problems. Lmfao

>zombies
>close zombies
>far away zombies
>lots of zombies

Sometimes we lose at important hockey games.

That's a bit of a logical leap you did there. I was just short handing Mexico gang problem, not suggesting that legalizing drugs would fix the country.

>nope they have a lower GUN CRIME rate violent crimes and murders are about the same
this is not true all member states of the european union have lower murder rates than the usa