David Hogg was at the school the entire time?

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

You mean people on the internet just lied? How could anyone do that?

archive.is/SHfWQ

Attached: pol-lied..png (639 KB, 767x670)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SHfWQ
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=gZVioBDjFeM
youtube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17030294/florida-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-gun-control
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDeCqB2vZI
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=31tSTxmtkuk&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IUOkBv6wMhc
youtu.be/1rY24V6p8yM
youtu.be/EinxT8Xc8LE
mobile.twitter.com/senordevin?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3iH28H_4Fhs
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/court-records-man-who-spray-painted-swastika-university-of-maryland-african-american
youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8&bpctr=1522212658
c-span.org/classroom/document/?7823
instagram.com/p/BgzSmuJhw6H/
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=vqbR9qAkQ9M
twitter.com/bclarkiii/status/978784199820890112?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=mr33_aKZI4c
archive.is/P9mBS

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Attached: slide-spider-web.jpg (53 KB, 500x638)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Your kikery has no power here. The stupid faggot confused his story. WHOOPSIE

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Attached: 1522039505699.jpg (100 KB, 678x996)

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Attached: 4D00A663-AE14-4891-AB2E-C1A30C2F6782.jpg (100 KB, 444x640)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

believes this picture is real
probably doesn't believe climate change is real

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

believes man made climate change is real
also believes that "going green" isn't just another corporate scam and a way for the government to tax him more

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March-For-Our-Lives-Panphlet.jpg (156 KB, 804x1024)

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

picture was made on Sup Forums
U PROB TINK DAT IS REAL HAHAH DRUMPF TARD

imagine being a leftist faggot in 2018, oh wait you dont have to imagine lmfao

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Attached: March-For-Our-Lives-Podesta.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

archive.is/SHfWQ
yeah in the video when he says its 9:32 AM/PM?
recording the ((((code red drill)))) that day.....

fucking lying anti-american scum

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

If you don't realize this Hogg fad is total faggot, you must be %100 faggot.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Mis-information?

kek, David Hogg said it himself:

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

we need to raise the voting age to 21

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Save this goddamn video.

David Clark
David Clark

The Hogg was wherever it is politically expedient for him to have been. Never question (((the narrative))), nor The Hogg, blessed be his name.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

going green is not a corporate scam, the increased regulations cut into corporate profits, it's the last thing they want

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

WOW its not like the video could be cut or anything to try and make a point? It has such an unbiased name right? It makes sense an interview would just go straight into a completely irrelevant topic

jesus you fucks are so delusional

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

I love how the Deep State is always in a panic according to you guys, like you are just about to kick the door open and knock the whole house of cards down. The only problem I see is that when you get there you will find no door and no house behind it.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Most pathetic attempt at shilling or bait i have ever seen. Just grab a rainbow mask, a shotgun, and fucking kill yourself.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

first off /pol is likely the most anti-american forum in the world, and secondly if the kid makes a mistake and gives a wrong time it doesn't mean anything. More than likely he is just nervous, like the BBC saying building 7 came down before it happened, there are always mistakes made, that's just what humans do.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

you are literally fucking retarded, this video cut immediately into a quote that was ripped out from its context to push a political view, but you guys are so desperate to believe it because rather than face your own cognitive dissonance, you choose to believe that fucking EVERYTHING is a conspiracy that revolves around you

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

get a life shill

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

John fucking Podesta.

Attached: He-is-everywhere.jpg (9 KB, 400x467)

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

I think it's more of a mental illness rather than retardation, it's taking confirmation bias to the extreme and dismissing all logic or truth if it doesn't support their self created reality.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

If it is being misinterpreted, it's his own stupid fault for saying everything in an overdramatic, worked, made-for-tv way and not being clear in his description of WTF actually happened.

William Garcia
William Garcia

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

here, read it from YOUR OWN CONSERVATIVE MEDIA

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

true, but people on Sup Forums dont seem to be able to think that complex - so retard as a short hand seems to suffice

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

he said the right time in a earlier interview

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

yes he clearly must be CIA, since it would be impossible for him to have an opinion that differs from yours.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

see

how is he interviewing in the school if he never went back in?

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

seriously goys, you're just conspiratards!!

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

thinks it makes more sense that the world has some elaborate reptilian ran conspiracy against him rather then just being slightly psychotic and gullible

kek

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

like i said, you're not retards, just mentally ill

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

do you do this every time you see a meme

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

doesn't believe in conspiracies
thinks the holohoax actually happened
kek.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

good goyim, make sure you drink your fluoride like a good little goyim.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

big businesses hate regulation, even though it solidifies their standing by raising the barrier to entry
Oh ok

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

less sales = what companies want

are you smoking crack?

show me some conclusive evidence - lets have a discussion about the holocaust - im totally willing and able to see what you got

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

wants me to prove a negative
wew lad

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

"the holocaust is a hoax" statement is a negative one

are you serious?

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

someones triggered about their precious little holohoax.
its okay go ahead and pretend it happened, nobosy can take that away from you.

James Ross
James Ross

I'm not even triggered, i'm asking you to present me with some evidence so we can talk about it

You just happen to be so retarded that you think the claim that "The holocaust is fake" is ~P, when it is in-fact, you're making a claim now back it up or its obvious you're just another idiot running their mouth on Sup Forums

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

*.. in-fact P *

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

triggering intensfies
still wants me to prove a negative
You know who the types of people who say they aren't triggered. triggered people.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

maybe if I keep calling him triggered I can divert attention off myself

I have no emotional attachment as to the validity of the holocaust, i'm just asking you to show me what convinced you that its a hoax (which is a positive claim, you are claiming that it is a hoax vs not happening ) (there is already evidence to the fact that it has happened) and you're very clearly just trying to weasel your way out of doing so

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

NIGGERS

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

Please post proof it happened. Don't understand why you want me to post negative. I'm sorry i triggered you so much over this topic. You seem to be exceptionally invested in it for some reason. Did you have relatives who said they were holocaust survivors by chance?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Except for, you know, all the corporations created to shill 'green' shit. Brainlet.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

u must go back to /r/faggotry

Attached: IMG-20180323-WA0013.jpg (157 KB, 809x743)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Redstate is a known controlled mouthpiece

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

You keep saying its a negative because you have literally no consequential evidence. The evidence that the holocaust happened is publicly available and a mjaority of the world believes it happened

For you to claim that this is just actually a hoax, in-spite of said evidence is a positive claim.. for you are insisting that something that is widely believed and accepted has been faked - the burden is on you to demonstrate why I should take your opinion seriously and not think youre just another troll

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Explain this video

youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=1s

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

So there is video of Hogg saying that he just heard gunshots, he thought it was a drill. This is of him in the school.

The CBS he says he was at home and rode his bike 3 miles to school after he heard there was a shooting.

Which one is it David Hitler?

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=gZVioBDjFeM

David Hogg in the school with active shooter.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

You claim it happened. So prove that it happened. You're trying to get out of it by saying "you need to prove to me that something didn't happen thereby wanting me to prove a negative which cannot be done." Then if i somehow come up with something then you can claim I'm a troll. So either prove to me it did happen or don't post proof which just means you know I am right.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Ok, so i'm just going to assume you know how video editing works. How videos can be edited to cut certain parts out ?

Or is Donald Trump actually singing this song in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

In think you missed the point of the video

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Again, its already widely accepted that it happened and you're the one pushing the fringe view.

Im calling you a troll because you arent coming up with anything, i'm very willing to engage with any evidence you post - but I cant really expect anything from you. Oh well maybe next time user

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

He was not in school because his FBI daddy said you should take the day off and prepare yourself for the media.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Oh I know the point of the video, its supposed to "prove" that David Hogg wasnt at school - but its ripped out of context and posted on a channel with a clear agenda that I don't believe it is credible, especially with the clear fade to black

If you want to convince me, find the WHOLE interview - not just a cut

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

more regulations = harder for competitors to challenge big buisness

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

more regulations = less business overall

regulations would be across the board, its not like one company can get granfathered in

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

will not provide any proof
calls me a troll
I don't get it the holocaust actually happened, why are you so reluctant to provide evidence? Thank you for proving me right though

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

But it is real. We see through your theatrics.

Attached: theylive.gif (2.06 MB, 320x240)

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

I don't give a shit if this kike was at school, on the moon or fucking wakanda when the shooting happened - he's a fucking insufferable little shit who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and is only relevant because the dems have decided to play the pathos card in order to push the agenda.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

somehow i am supposed to believe any video that says the holocaust happened.
video showing hogg lied is a complete fabrication
you can't even stay consistant can you?

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

one thing happened
some other thing was faked

OMG such a hypocrite!

How triggered are you lad, I get it that you can't convince anyone outside of this hellhole that the holocaust never happened, but dont rage at me for it !

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Well according to some user, CBS, yes CBS NEWS edited his statement to make it look like he was at home.

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

CBS isnt the one uploading the videos to youtube, you brainlet

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Why are you guys arguing with obvious shills? just spread this shit, don't waste your efforts arguing with lowlifes.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (57 KB, 710x665)

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

God forgive CBS tells the truth for once in it's sorry existence

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

you seem awfully triggered for someone who claims they don't care about whether or not the holocaust actually happened. You also said you think I am a troll so why bother answering me if you don't care.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Cant refute something
MUST B AN OBVIOUS SHILL !!!!

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Makes sense - they both have fucked up fingers

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

I'm just making sure you know how triggered you are - since you seemed to be so focused on it earlier. im just calmly giving you a heads up that your power level is showing.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

seriously you're the one whose triggered.
So you're saying i'm not a troll now? If I am a troll I just keep answering you to get replies which proves you're triggered but if i'm not a troll then you think I believe the holohoax didn't happen and now you need to provide me proof it did happen.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

I was at school, we heard the first gunshot and thought it was another fire drill because we had one earlier
I was 3 miles away at home when the shooting happened, I got my camera and bike and went to the school

You talk as if every other word is edited you dumb fuck

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

lmao. really? You've been refuted itt already. Even if you hadn't been, you're not even worth the time, you're dumb as fuck. No more replies. Back in the oven, kike.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

No you're saying i'm not a troll now?

I didnt say that, this is completely irrelevant to the discussion we had - i'm just pointing out you're seeming really emotional about it and you should work on that

/adv/ could probably help you with that

Logan White
Logan White

"I was 3 miles away at home when the shooting happened, I got my camera and bike and went to the school"

Thats not even a quote from the video you fucking idiot... you can't just add the words "when the shooting happened" to try and prove your point

He said on the day of the shooting, which could be any one of twenty-four hours in a day

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

In that video Hogg pretends to film during the shooting, At that time he was supposedly only able to film with his phone But he is using his phone as a camera light from the lower left side of his face while recording with a camera that he supposedly picked up after the shooting. and while pretending to be hiding the people in the background stand around casually.
This guy is a bullshit artist, Podesta trained this slice of pizza well.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

So you do think i'm a troll then who just keeps answering you because you're too dumb to stop replying.
I'm not the one being emotional here, its obvious you're trying to project your insecurity onto me. All I asked was for evidence that the holocaust actually happened which you still haven't provided yet.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Revenge of Podesta!

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

He said when he heard about the shooting he got his camera and on his bike 3 miles from the school at his home. You are clearly a shit tier troll but you got me to respond 3/10

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Why should I not be allowed to respond to a troll if I so choose? Who said anything about insecurity? This isnt about your insecurities but rather your emotions, you gotta cool them down buddy - take a deep breath!

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

this much disinfo
tldr

Attached: 152074034778.jpg (209 KB, 597x800)

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

You must be hard of hearing, the quote of him in the video starts with "On the day of the shooting"
here I implore you, watch it yourself:

Its like you don't think conservative media would ever lie to you

William Diaz
William Diaz

Why are you changing the subject? Provide us with the proof that the holocaust happened to the degree which your alleged consensus claimed it to have

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

doesn't matter if he was at the school or not. he's a gun grabbing faggot.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

implying that image is somehow wrong because it was photoshopped

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

So are going to provide proof the holocaust happened or not? Why do you keep deflecting from the subject if its so easy to prove?

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Your a faggot.
on the morning of the shooting
rode my bike to the school

What was talking about then. Seriously. Give me 1 thing he could POSSIBLY be talking about.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17030294/florida-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-gun-control

I am not seeing any discrepancy in his timeline, did I take the wrong pill?

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

where does he say on the morning of the shooting he biked to school? you keep literally adding words to the video its pathetic - should I just transcribe the video here since you seem to be deaf ?

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

vox
seems legit

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

This whole thing is just a mess. Heh

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Even if I didn't post evidence which proves the holocaust happened, that still would not prove the whole thing was a hoax, it would prove that it didnt happen

Honestly if you want holocaust proof check the wikipedia page, you're an adult

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

sorry meant that for

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Just ignore Hogg himself saying it goys, listen to what we say!!

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

When you come across the last person on earth who doesn't know what a meme is

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

No actually, he wasn't. Thanks for asking because this brings up an important issue. Since he wasn't at the school, why was CNN running the lie that he was interviewing students in the closet while the massacre went down?

More importantly, how did he know that morning to conduct interviews while hiding in a closet under the pretext that a shooting was occurring? That and the fact that he hightailed it out of there only to come back after the shooting shows that he had foreknowledge.

Then there's the fact that he can't get accepted to college or go back to school because he's like 25 years old. . .

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

"This could not be another mass shooting" means he wasn't at school.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

just google it
Again I ask, if it is so easy to prove, why are you reluctant to post any proof. Telling me to go look it up myself isn't an answer. Do you have proof or not?

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Everything. Everything is fishy as fuck.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

they can take the hit while small businesses cant. Of course once all those small businesses are gone...

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

At 0:08

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

In that video he even says that he knew that it was Cruz that did the shooting. If they are pinned down, how the fuck do they know for sure it was cruz?

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

No on second thought, go ahead and transcribe it, it'll be the first sentence you type

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

No it doesnt, it expresses that he was in denial of the situation. There is nothing in the video that proves without a reasonable doubt that he was outside of the school during the shooting - this video is honestly shoddy evidence

I didn't say it was "easy", especially with someone like you who just seems hell bent on wanting to disagree with everything I say

In the first place I asked you for evidence, and now you're doing your best job to try and turn it around on me as if I was the one bringing up the holocaust in the first place

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Do you speak english? He said the DAY not the MORNING

here, watch this you insufferable retard youtube.com/watch?v=1IDeCqB2vZI

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

its called time of day because there are multiple times of the day :=)

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

The narrative is now that he was sent home from school after the shooting happend and then he returned to school with his camera to document what happend or interview people or some shit. This is either means he doesn't know his phone can take pictures and record video or he's a narcissist with delusions of grandeur that knew this was his opportunity to rise to fame.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

He went home to get his camera

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

"Cuz I knew this could not be another mass shooting" So he was at the school, the shooting starts, then he goes to his house to get his camera and then do interviews cuz he couldn't believe it could be a mass shooting?

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Kekked at seven

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Who says he is interviewing from the schools closet ? he is in a closet

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Checked

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Rides his bike firm his house
says this couldn't be another mass shooting

The latter implies he got the news while he was at home in the morning. If he was at home to get hos camera AFTER the shooting, he would have know it was a mass shooting, thus, not in denial of it at first.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Checked

John Flores
John Flores

The shooting starts, he gets home and then grabs his camera and bikes back, being either indenial of what had happened or simply unaware of the amount of damage caused

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Attached: image.jpg (21 KB, 252x200)

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

yeah because its not like news takes hours to fully develop stories because everything is instant and everyone knows whats happening 100% of time time?

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Attached: beuaty.jpg (54 KB, 513x558)

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Sauce is CBS, user. It's from a promo. Even if it is somehow straight up disinfo, it's not Sup Forums's fault.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

In the first place I asked you for evidence
I can not provide evidence for a negative, I don't get how you don't understand that hence why i asked for evidence from you since you said it did happen (positive). You were hellbent saying I need to provide you evidence but lo and behold now that I ask for evidence saying it did happen you are real quick to do anything you can to get out of backing up your claims. You said it yourself, the holocaust did happen so there must even a few examples you could quickly google to provide your proof.

John Young
John Young

Tl;dr

How triggered are you to write a paragraph about something not even relevant to the discussion at hand?

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Why they shilling this so hard i wonder. That s a lot of shills on at list

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

anyone who points that out "shilling" might not be at hand is a shill

no, you're just stupid desu

John Cooper
John Cooper

wait you had to change id's? did you have to change ips at jidf for some reason?

how stupid are you to keep talking to a troll?

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

no you fucking retard I went outside on a walk

jesus, you need help urgently

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Maybe he is just plain retarded. His tweets are retarded.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

There's a video of him interviewing some student in a closet

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

So there is a shooting he just survived and his parents let him out of the house to go back to the school? Nice parenting there.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Oh and i love how you pulled that sjw tactic of trying to take an insult given to you and try to reflect it back. It's adorable really watching you think you're doing anything other than feed a troll

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Attached: Fake-this-mutt.gif (901 KB, 250x252)

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

uh oh your mad? why are you so mad? did your parents kick you out of the house again?
Hey since you're out how about finding me that proof the holocaust happened.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

misinformation
The other side has been doing this for years; I supposed to be upset that my side has adapted the tactic?

Attached: 1511488663495.jpg (32 KB, 447x456)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Dude just stop you are so clearly triggered you have to write like three responses at once, its hilarious

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

There some pretty good photoshop

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

he thinks its fake

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

What are the chances while cycling back to school, he didn't run into Cruz who was running around town after he ran out of bullets. I bet the movie will have a slow motion haunting scene like that.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

Believes the pathology he just posted

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

triggered
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

So are you going to provide evidence the holocaust happened or are you going to keep pretending I'm triggered.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Because they bullied him and called him a potential school shooter for years.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Attached: 1522052666878.webm (2.94 MB, 640x360)

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=31tSTxmtkuk&feature=youtu.be

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

The German in him is flaring up

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

people on the internet lied
video of Hogg saying he was not at school when the shooting occurred

Attached: 1521581020436.gif (1.24 MB, 300x149)

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q
So he was either at school and then left, or didnt go to school that.
If he went to school then he left, presumably before the shooting happened.
Then R E T U R N E D to the school ON THE DAY DAY DAY DAY of the shooting with his camera and somehow entered the school in order to record these interviews? While the students were still hiding from the gunman while they were still in an active shooter state and the situation was not resolved?
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q
He gives the notion that he heard about the shooting then left his house...so je must have already been there, right?
He wouldnt need to leave to go his camera if already had it to make theae videos.
Theres no fucking way he entered the school during this event.
Give me you most logical proposed timeline.
Are you standing behind the notion that theres nothing fishy happening here?

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

German
That's a funny way to spell Turkish.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Here

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

He clearly says that he heard about the shooting and rushed to the school.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

implying smart phones cant record videos, only high end cameras can

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

That was the joke.
Mutt

David Jackson
David Jackson

It makes more logical sense that he just filmed using his smart phone, like kids do - rather than some huge jewish conspiracy set up a false flag and "pretended" to kill many people

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

So he managed to get out of the school, go several miles home and then come back several miles, then get inside of a school which was in lock down and then finds a closet to hide in to do his own impromptu interviews? All in the middle of an active shooter situation?

I don't fucking think so.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

That last sentence gives you away.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

mutt
aus is a white country memeflag I'm guessing your a coon

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Didn't this faggot admit to biking to school after he was notified of the incident taking place?

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

No, I'm just genuinely concerned for your well being

Hey, did you know that iphones and other smart phones can record videos too? kinda crazy right??

dude I also thought it was the 90's and only video cameras could record - but I guess I was wrong :-0

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

I thought I was confused

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I bet you're cumming right now over the thought of screencapping this thread, posting it on /r/politics/, and going to your high school tomorrow and telling your SJW friends how you "educated" some evil Nazi right wingers on the internet.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Nah, I just think its funny you guys assume you know everything that happened despite not even being involved in the slightest

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=IUOkBv6wMhc

its around the 4 minute mark i think

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

i trust everything im told because my iq is <85
how does it feel

Attached: 1437783148256.gif (1.82 MB, 360x270)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Not 25

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

I stand corrected, this doesnt seem like a deliberate mis-cut from anyone

But it could have easily been an accident, and as i've explained its not impossible that he could have been at school went home and came back

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Listen here Devin:
Even if an event was a false flag, I 100% believe that my government would kill they're own citizens to push an agenda, receive support for war, or influence social/political change.

youtu.be/1rY24V6p8yM
This is literally you. Comments on the "edited hogg video" were 2 hours ago. You first post in this thread wasnt 3 hours ago yet. Same comments make all the same points as you.
Thats literally you iburnchurches, bottom comment here.
youtu.be/EinxT8Xc8LE

Based in your steam url this is your twitter.
mobile.twitter.com/senordevin?lang=en
Devin Baize.
Devin "dead dogs get laws but dead kids dont" Baize.

Gas. Yourself.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Took the test a week ago, I got around 130 - this is irrelevant though

You are so arrogant you don't even put your own views to the test.. you probably assume at once that you're correct

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Oh god you found my name my life is ruined QQ

yeah no shit I commented on the video, am I supposed to be scared or something?

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

I 100% believe that my government would kill they're own citizens to push an agenda, receive support for war, or influence social/political change.

Unless that person wasn't white tho, am I rite??

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Nope, you're just a kike.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

As of tearing up a gun target isn’t the fucking same as tearing up the U. S. Constitution.

Don’t get coy with us, you mother fucking traitor kike niggerloving faggots. We know ex-fucking-xactly what you fucking meant by that.

God damn it, make your fucking move, we fucking dare you. Do it bitch faggots.

Fucking NOW. Come on! Get it over with!!

William Gray
William Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=3iH28H_4Fhs

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Stinking dyke cunts acting as if tearing up a target isn’t the same as tearing up the constitution. Fuck off. Coy fucking commies.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Attached: hogg-bacon.png (180 KB, 827x411)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

I can't even get into a high school during normal situations let alone getting in during a mass shooting, high alert situation. Delivery companies won't even deliver to schools, they have to deliver to a 3rd party pickup point in the school district to keep people from having to check in at high schools. ,,,and that video is straight off CBS's youtube, in case you missed it.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

I know it was off the website, hence my first sentence.

I can't even get into a high school
well yeah, you're not in highschool anymore, right?

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

"Okay gonna be honest. Haven't cleaned dishes in about 3 weeks. At this point I'm afraid to."

You're a fucking degenerate, noodle armed cunt. Get out of your parents basement or at least take care of the place, they hate you stinking the place up.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Ignore the dual citizen Israeli agent behind the curtain.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Thats not even my fucking twitter, that user is arrogant and assumes too much, just like you guys do about David Hogg - if you're going to judge me, do it by something I actually did (make the youtube videos)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Fucking commie code words.

Anti Gun violence = pro 2A repeal
Pro choice = vacuum out live baby brains

2A is my right to retroactively abort you niggers and kike faggots in self defense. My gun, my choice. Die commies die.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

I'm sure that the people who died in 9/11, LV, and parkland weren't just white.
I said "citizens" retard, not whites.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

It's a crime scene though, how firmly held is your belief in that they allowed a high school student to re-enter a crime scene?

James Davis
James Davis

ha! liberals support abortion but dont want guns, such hypocrites!

presents another just as inconsistent statement

by the way, no one is born with a gun (false equivalence matie)

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

niggers

Attached: 1-pol-screenshot-project-blue-beans.png (22 KB, 862x158)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Stinky, unmotivated cunt or lying cunt. You choose.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

I'm talking about the perpetrators, you guys would never for a second think anything a black or muslim man did would be a "false flag"

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Says he was recording on his cellphone
Goes home to get his camera to record on that instead
Yeah that makes a lot of sense dipshit. All he had to do is release the cell phone footage if he was really there

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

stinky unmotivated cunt, atleast the girls love me tho

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

I don't have all the answers, I might be the only person in this thread to just outright say I don't know what happened. Who knows what is fact and what is fiction?

But I do know, that even if this kid lied about one incident in the shooting, its illogical to then make the communication that the whole thing is some elaborate government plot - thats just jumping ahead too much

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

by the way, no one is born with a gun (false equivalence matie)
And you’ll die without one. Point, not-your-mate?

Remember kids, killing commies is fun, it’s your duty and it’s not a crime.

John Garcia
John Garcia

illogical to make the conclusion**

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Well honestly no.
Blacks commit half the murders.
Muslims commit all the suicide bombs?
Why would I ever assume and allah akbar suicide to be govt work?
Why would I assume Jamar shooting other Jamars to be govt work?

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/court-records-man-who-spray-painted-swastika-university-of-maryland-african-american

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Wow another "lol dead commies" post with absolutely nothing of value, how shocking

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Hahahaha, you are such a nigger. Literally the next tweet under the one I quoted...

"Does anyone else have total self confidence but also crippling anxiety when it comes to talking to the opposite sex? Like I can chat you up for hours but I'll die trying to ask you out on a date."

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

that's where you are wrong

Attached: manchester-man.png (641 KB, 922x617)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Well thats my point in case, theres a clear bias because you are expecting certain results - its called confirmation bias.

I dont see what is so impossible about imaging a white kid going on a rampage.

Thats not even my twitter buddy, but keep believing you're a genius cause mommy told you

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

44 posts by this is
You should stop typing and go outside schlomo

Attached: 101CC27A-A667-4616-8D4A-E8F26D69B96A.gif (2.4 MB, 387x427)

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

he sounds like an audio video enthusiast, we all had them at our schools. Yes a cell phone can record video but it has a lousy built in mic, anyone who deals with interviews can tell you it's about the microphone when it comes to audio.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8&bpctr=1522212658

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

pretending corporations don't get excessively high tax credits to "be green"
babbys first half ass rebuttal sucks dick... for coke

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I actually did, check

you're still assuming far too much, a lot is unknown about what happened and thats okay, maybe the media will interview him about it - but theres no way to know right now

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

kill a commie for mommy.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Youtube disabled view count and comments on this video.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

so this is why you guys are ridiculous, though there may be some people in power or in positions of influence who are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for some cause (like gun control), it would still require an effective chain of command all the way down to the operational level including the police, the teachers, the paramedics, the school administrators, the local politicians, the school board, the doctors and nurses, do I really need to go in or do you get the point?

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

checked

i've been trying to convince them this all evening, its like trying to move a mountain

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Shhhh commie I don't want you talking to me. Slice your wrists up and leave me alone

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Then don't direct a post to me in the first place you babby :-P

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Attached: mason.png (663 KB, 477x495)

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Attached: HogginmyASS.png (637 KB, 731x782)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

He said himself that he wasn't.

John Wood
John Wood

so are the costs with environmental compliance, you get credits by spending a lot, and trump has dialed back many of obama's green initiatives so the credits aren't that wonderful as you say. you saw who he put in as head of the EPA

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

first off /pol is likely the most anti-american forum in the world
You don't even know the name of my board. Fuck off you dumb nigger poser.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

damn, where'd you find my badge? been looking all over for it

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Bullshit, select crony companies get handouts in grants and write off investment

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Kek

Attached: OPISABETA8.png (106 KB, 1080x748)

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

I was at the other end of the campus in the Senior building a quarter mile from the actual shooting why do you keep lying about me being a survivor, you fucking goyim???
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

why do you guys keep insisting my handle is senordevin ? that was only like my xbox live name 6+ years ago

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

So you just want us to ignore that he completely contradicted his story?

Do you want us to moo too?

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Starting to think MSM journalists start these threads and once they dupe a few posters they create a fake story about how Sup Forums made something up so they can discredit you when you are actually right.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

lurk more
anti-psychotic medication, and fast

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

49 posts by this id
Can you explain why there was a documentary style film made about a shooting there a year ago?

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

yea i've wasted a good couple hours on this thread

to give you an unironic answer, it seems because these kids wanted to talk about gun violence in schools? there have been many shootings before this one

my ironic answer is WOW it must be jewish psyop PROOF 100% that this is a false flag and they let this one slip through the cracks, suckers!

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Maybe this is why

Attached: OP.png (93 KB, 1080x428)

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

while that is a true post, and something i knew about - that doesnt mean it was me

but keep lurking his page, its kinda hilarious - u must be interested in me

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

yea i've wasted a good couple hours on this thread
and yet you haven't moved the needle at all.
go to bed Devin, I'm sure you've got a busy day ahead of you tomorrow

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

pic is for all intent and purpose real.
we gather here to watch the world burn.
Like user said, you have no power here.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

another shill.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Its not my fault you guys are incapable of critical thought

what is this back handed insult abt what i have to do tomorrow? you guys are so fucking weird lmao

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

yeah bro check out my youtube page clearly im a secretive shill

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Shills are never secret

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Please stop giving this cunt exposure

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

have u even met a real shill or is this just internet boogyman stories

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

They haven’t pulled mine from insta cuck red pilling normies

instagram.com/p/BgzSmuJhw6H/

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

thats because they havent been taking them down at all, because there is nothing controversial in them

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

At 31 seconds David Hogg identifies the shooter as Nick Cruz "We've heard.." but the sheriff's department's timeline says Nick Cruz was identified and arrested at 3:41.

sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx

How does this work????

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

underrated

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Also don’t worry I got the video with Hogg and teacher saying it was a swat team member shooting together. Views appreciated! youtube.com/watch?v=vqbR9qAkQ9M

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

underrated

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Better wording:

At 31 seconds into this vid, David Hogg says it's 3:13 and that the shooter Nick Cruz has been 'neutralized'
But the Sheriff's department timeline says Nick Cruz was 'detained' at 3:41 and then identified by detectives.
How does David Hogg get the identity of the shooter a half hour before Nick Cruz is found while being locked down in a classroom and recording video (while simultaneously being at home according to his later statement)?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

My contention is that it is quite possible that he was at the school then went home and went back. The problem is his language skills are extremely weak. This is been proven by his inability to clearly express himself on social media and his very poor grammar and spelling skills. So I think people are parsing his comments a little too much. Only time will tell. We need to see more evidence and witness commentary to really narrow down exactly what went on. We may or may not get that.

William Martinez
William Martinez

twitter.com/bclarkiii/status/978784199820890112?s=21

Also I bait liberals retweeting me with a excerpt that doesn’t show me showing the Hogg portion of the video on Twitter they deleted my 5k follower Twitter so I’ll follow any degenerates back twitter.com/bclarkiii/status/978784199820890112?s=21

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Stop being a faggot leaf

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Hogg is funny money,
fumbling his lines,
switching his narratives.
You don't rehears
takes of what happened.
You easily recall them by memory
because as it happened. That's the issue
with activist jornalism, once you interject
ideology and pawn it off as fact in news.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Wow, what a powerful intellect you have their asshole. Do you have the capacity to actually say something intelligent in response to what I wrote, or does your limited IQ level reach only high enough to use the word faggot?

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

he made a stupid vid that was uploaded. shot at the school earlier in the day when they were doing the school shooting drill in which he interviewed a student pretending there was a school shooting

the vid was posted on Sup Forums the day of the school shooting and the day after. i think this is just kraut and tea faggotry personally. a attempt to lower the perceived credibility of Sup Forums

the problem is Sup Forums doesnt need credibility. its just a place for people to argue. total web traffic i doubt even 1/10 of the people who came here yesterday had seen the thread claiming he wasnt at school the day of the shooting. most wont see this thread either. to much traffic and this gets pushed to the bottom fast

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Shit bait m8

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

because CBS

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

I'm not baiting. You're just stupid and you don't understand an intelligent argument when you see it. There's way too much confusion and lack of information to really know exactly what the timeline is with Hogg. If you can prove me wrong, go ahead. If you can't, just shut the fuck up.

Levi Long
Levi Long

It's very remotely plausible what you said is true but I doubt it. Hogg is a result of lying too much to fit a better narrative. It's easier to remember what is true. He's not terrible at communicating but terribling at telling what is true. He's not natural at it, similar to CNN.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

what is CBS News' clear agenda?

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

drama club
"student jurnalist"
"student activist"
Wew, lad, what a lucky start for this lucky students they didnt only went trough that unharmmed but now they have a head start into whatever they want since the reflectors are all over this poor victims . kek

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

*sigh*
leafs will be leafs
>
Not hard to know the timeline when he puts it together and it doesn’t add up.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

David Pig is a phony. Worst crisis actor ever

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

these guys are irrational, ive been trying all thread

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

The picture may as well be and is in fact more real than your climate change tax on breathing. Gtfo rabbi. Your days are done. White lords are rising, you are desperate for the guns BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMMING KIKE

Landon White
Landon White

Nice commie salute pigboi, not even hiding what they are anymore.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

A documentary/ retelling made before the shooting about a school shooting. There was also supposed to be a drill that day.

William Roberts
William Roberts

All these kids have handlers, heavily coached and well funded. All seem spoiled and come from affluent upper middle class well connected families. Clearly indoctrinated, almost cult like status. All behave as if they're victims and they too got shot. It's bizarre behavior but very typical millennial entitlement new norm.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

fucking lol
carbon offsets couldn't possibly be used as a reserve exchange between the state and incorporated powers

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

proof? Or is that just your thought?
The speeches I have heard, especially the one by Emma, have been very well written and quite clearly written by high school students. Are you going to accuse them of getting legal consoling after they blew up with attention? Big fucking deal.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

I bet 100% they all got fucked when they were little

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

You mean like 15-18 yrs old in high school?
Wow, wouldn't that be a shocker. Intelligent attractive kids getting laid in high school.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Look at this lefty scum demon spinninng shit, get in oven you cunt.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

I want to milk your feminine penis.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

I'm just making sure you know how triggered you are
I'm just making sure
triggered
WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS!

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

i doubt even 1/10 of the people who came here yesterday had seen the thread claiming he wasnt at school the day of the shooting.
true. I didn't see THE thread either. I just saw the dozens of copycat threads that popped up afterwards. This board is the prototype for easily lead sheep.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Not only proof but enough to discern that you haven't lurked enough. Everything they have stated is ideological gibberish talking points crafted by adults. It's not a grass roots movement by clear AstroTurfing. Victimization holds a new power they're tapping into that is gross. They've absorbed all the attention as if they got shot themselves. Clinically speaking they're all narcissistically power tripping. Lack of empathy is due to the high degree of virtue singling a cause than brining light to who are truly are affected. These kids are not processing this in a healthy manner because they're tools for exploitation.

James Edwards
James Edwards

Ohhhhh you don't know? You actually think this is all real? Holy fuck, I'm about to bust your cherry

Attached: Good-Goy.webm (2.89 MB, 720x480)

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

absolutely no passion whatsoever. terrible execution, poor performance all around 0/10. david hogg could benefit from a better skin care routine, and a piping hot cup of growing the fuck up.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Attached: GOOOOOD-GOOOOOYYYYY.webm (2.83 MB, 720x480)

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

what is this

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

What are the theories on this? Looks like they are rushing the body armor/helmet/weapons out of the school. Is this because there were 2 sets of identical body armor? 2 guns? guns that wouldnt match what cruz had (at least 20 round magazines not 10)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Yeah the goys will never figure it out. Keep them fighting with the ugly, test-tube looking retards. Ah what good Golems you have sent us kikes! How human-like they appear! Oh but they have no soul, you see. Anyone with a brain can see those kids have no soul.

Oh yes the shooting certainly happened, but who shot who and how many died? How fast did he run through those 3 stories again? How many bullets? Who died? What are their names? Why does no one care? Why is that never mentioned? Just guns. Just guns. Never ever mention the dead, never mention the need of evidence.

YOU FUCKING KIKES SEALED YOUR FUCKING FATE WITH THIS SHIT

Attached: 1520894644614.jpg (619 KB, 1420x1824)

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Haven't lurked enough? Do you honestly think this board provides any real insight? I am hear plenty enough to know it's full of dumbass lunatics. Half the threads about the event claim it was all a hoax, just like any bad event. Maybe the entire reason these kids are making these speeches and taking the spotlight upon themselves is because they don't want to live where being shot at and losing friends is just a normal occurrence.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

There's a bout a 1/10 of the theories we had on Vegas. There's nothing. It's all gun grab shit. This came and went like a fart in the wind. I'm trying to light candles in a hurricane of apathy

Attached: Does-anyone-care.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768)

John Lee
John Lee

nani?

Attached: wut.jpg (8 KB, 128x34)

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Who's Jeff and Carl?

John Russell
John Russell

Attached: (((Coincidence)))).jpg (773 KB, 1390x971)

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

That’s YUGE

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

What's your point again? Do you know anyone can obtain a firearm illegally and very easily. No law can stop a criminal. You haven't lurked enough is obvious, neither of these kids ever mentioned a victim by name, think about that for a few seconds. Non thus far have stated I lost a friend or knew of friend you lost one or even got injured. Take a moment to process these things I'm telling you.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Thanks, I'm remember reading about that today but didn't make the connection with the names on the collage. Good work.

Sees that sheriff in that tall hall show and then reading that, scary times.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

I know and if we had a media that wasn't a kike fuckfest and a government that did it's fucking job the ones responsible for this would be gassed immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=mr33_aKZI4c

These are very scary times. Kikes are at maximum sloppiness. Expect an even lazier 9/11 and no one will care. Send all the young mutts off to fight for Israel, meanwhile the EU prepares it's Zerg Army of Muslims. All kike controlled. God help us all, we have been given so much so far. We will bear the suffering needed to carry the light to the next generation. We will survive.

Sorry I was watching The Greatest Story Never Told earlier today. Very moving.

Attached: Cruz-just-chillin.jpg (21 KB, 336x188)

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

I don't buy the story that Hitler was a good person. Dude was a lunatic fighting against other lunatics.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Literal 56% tattooed degenerate. Music playing in the background and shitty edits. Dude, stop.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

What does being a "good person" have to do with it? When has a truly good person ever led anyone anywhere? No kinda and compassionate man could lead anyone towards anything meaningful.

Life is force vs force. That's it. On all levels. Respect those that can lead

Attached: 1522053070965.jpg (194 KB, 1371x1080)

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

so I just found this article. It is has the Girl, Isabella that Hogg is interviewing in the video. It is another Dan Schneider coincidence

archive.is/P9mBS

Attached: Isabelle-9-11-florida.png (1011 KB, 671x1363)

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

not at school but showed up to get a news interview
at school but went home to get a camera to take pictures

either way what a reprehensible human being

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

wow

Attached: gungrabbers-real-faces-.png (368 KB, 696x464)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Then why did he say on national television that he was at home and grabbed his bike and rode as fast as he could to the school to interview as many people as he could after the shooting happened?

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

- Rothschild!
- "calm in the storm"

This needs its own thread.

David Clark
David Clark

Social Darwinism is trash. I don't get this fantasy for Nazim. Force got him a bullet to his head he himself load. Hitler was historically chucked.

Never mistake good for weak.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

We need to make military service a requirement for voting and citizenship.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

To quote Dan Rather, it's "fake but accurate."

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Then why did he say on national television that he was at home and grabbed his bike and rode as fast as he could to the school to interview as many people as he could after the shooting happened?

Did the OP's article address this?

If these "bloggers" are liars, then Hogg's a liar.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

57 posts by this ID

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Fake news.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Is this real. Bigly if true

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

/thread

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

It seems we hit a nerve.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit