David Hogg was at the school the entire time?

David Hogg was at the school the entire time?
You mean people on the internet just lied? How could anyone do that?

archive.is/SHfWQ

Attached: pol lied..png (767x670, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
archive.is/SHfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=gZVioBDjFeM
youtube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17030294/florida-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-gun-control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: slide-spider-web.jpg (500x638, 53K)

Your kikery has no power here. The stupid faggot confused his story. WHOOPSIE

Attached: 1522039505699.jpg (678x996, 100K)

Attached: 4D00A663-AE14-4891-AB2E-C1A30C2F6782.jpg (444x640, 100K)

>believes this picture is real
>probably doesn't believe climate change is real

>believes man made climate change is real
>also believes that "going green" isn't just another corporate scam and a way for the government to tax him more

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

>picture was made on Sup Forums
>U PROB TINK DAT IS REAL HAHAH DRUMPF TARD

imagine being a leftist faggot in 2018, oh wait you dont have to imagine lmfao

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>archive.is/SHfWQ
yeah in the video when he says its 9:32 AM/PM?
recording the ((((code red drill)))) that day.....

fucking lying anti-american scum

If you don't realize this Hogg fad is total faggot, you must be %100 faggot.

Mis-information?

kek, David Hogg said it himself:

we need to raise the voting age to 21

Save this goddamn video.

The Hogg was wherever it is politically expedient for him to have been. Never question (((the narrative))), nor The Hogg, blessed be his name.

going green is not a corporate scam, the increased regulations cut into corporate profits, it's the last thing they want

WOW its not like the video could be cut or anything to try and make a point? It has such an unbiased name right? It makes sense an interview would just go straight into a completely irrelevant topic

jesus you fucks are so delusional

I love how the Deep State is always in a panic according to you guys, like you are just about to kick the door open and knock the whole house of cards down. The only problem I see is that when you get there you will find no door and no house behind it.

Most pathetic attempt at shilling or bait i have ever seen. Just grab a rainbow mask, a shotgun, and fucking kill yourself.

first off /pol is likely the most anti-american forum in the world, and secondly if the kid makes a mistake and gives a wrong time it doesn't mean anything. More than likely he is just nervous, like the BBC saying building 7 came down before it happened, there are always mistakes made, that's just what humans do.

you are literally fucking retarded, this video cut immediately into a quote that was ripped out from its context to push a political view, but you guys are so desperate to believe it because rather than face your own cognitive dissonance, you choose to believe that fucking EVERYTHING is a conspiracy that revolves around you

get a life shill

John fucking Podesta.

Attached: He is everywhere.jpg (400x467, 9K)

I think it's more of a mental illness rather than retardation, it's taking confirmation bias to the extreme and dismissing all logic or truth if it doesn't support their self created reality.

If it is being misinterpreted, it's his own stupid fault for saying everything in an overdramatic, worked, made-for-tv way and not being clear in his description of WTF actually happened.

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

here, read it from YOUR OWN CONSERVATIVE MEDIA

true, but people on Sup Forums dont seem to be able to think that complex - so retard as a short hand seems to suffice

he said the right time in a earlier interview

yes he clearly must be CIA, since it would be impossible for him to have an opinion that differs from yours.

seehow is he interviewing in the school if he never went back in?

> seriously goys, you're just conspiratards!!

>thinks it makes more sense that the world has some elaborate reptilian ran conspiracy against him rather then just being slightly psychotic and gullible

kek

like i said, you're not retards, just mentally ill

do you do this every time you see a meme

>doesn't believe in conspiracies
>thinks the holohoax actually happened
kek.

good goyim, make sure you drink your fluoride like a good little goyim.

>big businesses hate regulation, even though it solidifies their standing by raising the barrier to entry
Oh ok

>less sales = what companies want

are you smoking crack?

show me some conclusive evidence - lets have a discussion about the holocaust - im totally willing and able to see what you got

>wants me to prove a negative
wew lad

>"the holocaust is a hoax" statement is a negative one

are you serious?

someones triggered about their precious little holohoax.
its okay go ahead and pretend it happened, nobosy can take that away from you.

I'm not even triggered, i'm asking you to present me with some evidence so we can talk about it

You just happen to be so retarded that you think the claim that "The holocaust is fake" is ~P, when it is in-fact, you're making a claim now back it up or its obvious you're just another idiot running their mouth on Sup Forums

*.. in-fact P *

>triggering intensfies
>still wants me to prove a negative
You know who the types of people who say they aren't triggered. triggered people.

>maybe if I keep calling him triggered I can divert attention off myself

I have no emotional attachment as to the validity of the holocaust, i'm just asking you to show me what convinced you that its a hoax (which is a positive claim, you are claiming that it is a hoax vs not happening ) (there is already evidence to the fact that it has happened) and you're very clearly just trying to weasel your way out of doing so

NIGGERS

Please post proof it happened. Don't understand why you want me to post negative. I'm sorry i triggered you so much over this topic. You seem to be exceptionally invested in it for some reason. Did you have relatives who said they were holocaust survivors by chance?

Except for, you know, all the corporations created to shill 'green' shit. Brainlet.

u must go back to /r/faggotry

Attached: IMG-20180323-WA0013.jpg (809x743, 157K)

Redstate is a known controlled mouthpiece

You keep saying its a negative because you have literally no consequential evidence. The evidence that the holocaust happened is publicly available and a mjaority of the world believes it happened

For you to claim that this is just actually a hoax, in-spite of said evidence is a positive claim.. for you are insisting that something that is widely believed and accepted has been faked - the burden is on you to demonstrate why I should take your opinion seriously and not think youre just another troll

Explain this video

youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=1s

So there is video of Hogg saying that he just heard gunshots, he thought it was a drill. This is of him in the school.

The CBS he says he was at home and rode his bike 3 miles to school after he heard there was a shooting.

Which one is it David Hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=gZVioBDjFeM

David Hogg in the school with active shooter.

You claim it happened. So prove that it happened. You're trying to get out of it by saying "you need to prove to me that something didn't happen thereby wanting me to prove a negative which cannot be done." Then if i somehow come up with something then you can claim I'm a troll. So either prove to me it did happen or don't post proof which just means you know I am right.

Ok, so i'm just going to assume you know how video editing works. How videos can be edited to cut certain parts out ?

Or is Donald Trump actually singing this song in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA

In think you missed the point of the video

Again, its already widely accepted that it happened and you're the one pushing the fringe view.

Im calling you a troll because you arent coming up with anything, i'm very willing to engage with any evidence you post - but I cant really expect anything from you. Oh well maybe next time user

He was not in school because his FBI daddy said you should take the day off and prepare yourself for the media.

Oh I know the point of the video, its supposed to "prove" that David Hogg wasnt at school - but its ripped out of context and posted on a channel with a clear agenda that I don't believe it is credible, especially with the clear fade to black

If you want to convince me, find the WHOLE interview - not just a cut

more regulations = harder for competitors to challenge big buisness

more regulations = less business overall

regulations would be across the board, its not like one company can get granfathered in

>will not provide any proof
>calls me a troll
I don't get it the holocaust actually happened, why are you so reluctant to provide evidence? Thank you for proving me right though

But it is real. We see through your theatrics.

Attached: theylive.gif (320x240, 2.06M)

I don't give a shit if this kike was at school, on the moon or fucking wakanda when the shooting happened - he's a fucking insufferable little shit who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and is only relevant because the dems have decided to play the pathos card in order to push the agenda.

>somehow i am supposed to believe any video that says the holocaust happened.
>video showing hogg lied is a complete fabrication
you can't even stay consistant can you?

>one thing happened
>some other thing was faked

OMG such a hypocrite!

How triggered are you lad, I get it that you can't convince anyone outside of this hellhole that the holocaust never happened, but dont rage at me for it !

Well according to some user, CBS, yes CBS NEWS edited his statement to make it look like he was at home.

CBS isnt the one uploading the videos to youtube, you brainlet

Why are you guys arguing with obvious shills? just spread this shit, don't waste your efforts arguing with lowlifes.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (710x665, 57K)

God forgive CBS tells the truth for once in it's sorry existence

you seem awfully triggered for someone who claims they don't care about whether or not the holocaust actually happened. You also said you think I am a troll so why bother answering me if you don't care.

>Cant refute something
>MUST B AN OBVIOUS SHILL !!!!

Makes sense - they both have fucked up fingers

I'm just making sure you know how triggered you are - since you seemed to be so focused on it earlier. im just calmly giving you a heads up that your power level is showing.

>seriously you're the one whose triggered.
So you're saying i'm not a troll now? If I am a troll I just keep answering you to get replies which proves you're triggered but if i'm not a troll then you think I believe the holohoax didn't happen and now you need to provide me proof it did happen.

>I was at school, we heard the first gunshot and thought it was another fire drill because we had one earlier
>I was 3 miles away at home when the shooting happened, I got my camera and bike and went to the school

You talk as if every other word is edited you dumb fuck

lmao. really? You've been refuted itt already. Even if you hadn't been, you're not even worth the time, you're dumb as fuck. No more replies. Back in the oven, kike.

>No you're saying i'm not a troll now?

I didnt say that, this is completely irrelevant to the discussion we had - i'm just pointing out you're seeming really emotional about it and you should work on that

/adv/ could probably help you with that

>"I was 3 miles away at home when the shooting happened, I got my camera and bike and went to the school"

Thats not even a quote from the video you fucking idiot... you can't just add the words "when the shooting happened" to try and prove your point

He said on the day of the shooting, which could be any one of twenty-four hours in a day

In that video Hogg pretends to film during the shooting, At that time he was supposedly only able to film with his phone But he is using his phone as a camera light from the lower left side of his face while recording with a camera that he supposedly picked up after the shooting. and while pretending to be hiding the people in the background stand around casually.
This guy is a bullshit artist, Podesta trained this slice of pizza well.

So you do think i'm a troll then who just keeps answering you because you're too dumb to stop replying.
I'm not the one being emotional here, its obvious you're trying to project your insecurity onto me. All I asked was for evidence that the holocaust actually happened which you still haven't provided yet.

Revenge of Podesta!

He said when he heard about the shooting he got his camera and on his bike 3 miles from the school at his home. You are clearly a shit tier troll but you got me to respond 3/10

Why should I not be allowed to respond to a troll if I so choose? Who said anything about insecurity? This isnt about your insecurities but rather your emotions, you gotta cool them down buddy - take a deep breath!

>this much disinfo
tldr

Attached: 152074034778.jpg (597x800, 209K)

You must be hard of hearing, the quote of him in the video starts with "On the day of the shooting"
here I implore you, watch it yourself:

Its like you don't think conservative media would ever lie to you

Why are you changing the subject? Provide us with the proof that the holocaust happened to the degree which your alleged consensus claimed it to have

doesn't matter if he was at the school or not. he's a gun grabbing faggot.

>implying that image is somehow wrong because it was photoshopped

So are going to provide proof the holocaust happened or not? Why do you keep deflecting from the subject if its so easy to prove?

Your a faggot.
>on the morning of the shooting
>rode my bike to the school

What was talking about then. Seriously. Give me 1 thing he could POSSIBLY be talking about.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17030294/florida-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-gun-control

I am not seeing any discrepancy in his timeline, did I take the wrong pill?

where does he say on the morning of the shooting he biked to school? you keep literally adding words to the video its pathetic - should I just transcribe the video here since you seem to be deaf ?

>vox
seems legit

This whole thing is just a mess. Heh

Even if I didn't post evidence which proves the holocaust happened, that still would not prove the whole thing was a hoax, it would prove that it didnt happen

Honestly if you want holocaust proof check the wikipedia page, you're an adult

sorry meant that for

Just ignore Hogg himself saying it goys, listen to what we say!!