How does it feel, Britain? :D

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

How does it feel, Britain? :D

Attached: SmartSelectImage-2018-03-29-13-21-44.png (465 KB, 1080x775)

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Normal, the British have always been contrary

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

contrary to reason and proper thinking

Henry Long
Henry Long

That's 100% true. Still, if we listened to your propaganda, EU was supposed to be history by now.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Whoever said that you brain dead pleb but give me one source?

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

RARE
A
R
E

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Dominos aren't a good analogy

Europe is heaped in manure, and we managed to dig ourselves out and see the light. Yes we're still in a world of shit but it's better than being engulfed in shit like mainland europe.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Was the domino too far away from the other to cause a cascade or did it fall the wrong way?

I need to know if the words were upside down compared to the others or if they were the same, but distant.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

What, so were supposed to give a shit about other EU members?

The politics of 27 countries aren't our concern, the only thing that matters is that we're leaving whether you like it or not. If you wanna leave the EU too that's entirely up to you - we didn't ask anyone else to get us out of the shit pile.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Historically, Britain was never part of EU. Sure, they cooperated reluctantly, but in reality, they were slowing the rest of us down.

I think they fell the wrong way

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

N E W F A G

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Italy still has the possibility for a coalition and the Hungarian elections are next week

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Why are eastern European flags always the biggest EU shills?

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Maybe they are no shills, but the ones who massively profit from being part of the EU. You know, instead of getting annexed by russia?

Eli King
Eli King

They love all the gibs they get from the important country.
The EU isn't what is stopping Russia from annexing eastern Europe, that's NATO.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

no more EU = no more gibs

Attached: 1504518411817.jpg (50 KB, 948x654)

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

*countries

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

who says it has to be in a short timespan?
it'll fall believe me and italy is next. man i cant wait for the next financial crisis, i can imagine they're already stressing as fuck

John Long
John Long

I was poiting at economical benefits.
Even if eastern european states would get annexed by or engage in a trade union with russia, they's be far worse off than with the EU.
But you are right.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Dude, like half of slovenia is on Sup Forums. Which is about 20 people. How new are you?

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

This

William Kelly
William Kelly

Thanks for the clarification Spain.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Attached: 1496622250220.png (98 KB, 811x689)

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Their population to office worker ratio makes them very much reliant on foreign seasonal workers, so there's always going to be a migrant flux.
And the EU will stay a very close tradepartner, whether they like it or not.

What really confuses me is that they got pissed off when they lost the EU finance sector or won't get any future ESA contracts.

Attached: 1511948261799.jpg (89 KB, 552x369)

Angel White
Angel White

It pretty much is. It will never recover and it'll only get more damaged.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

If you would've read your own graph, you'd see Slovenia is not getting very much.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

What alternativesl reality are you living in? EU is currently economically strongest region in the world. Above both China and US

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit