Girls und Panzer

I never really understood...are the girls actually from the countries they represent, or are they all Japanese LARPing as Italians and Brits?
Why are all the schools on bignormous aircraft carriers?
Are they using actual tanks that saw combat IRL? Did people die in these tanks, in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are all japanese, except for Klara, also

C A R B O N
A
R
B
O
N

The carriers are stated as being super-boarding-schools, where students learn a trade and are always immersed in their field. It travels and is separate from cities to give the best education possible, and some students have their parents come along so they can live at home - instead of the students traveling to school from their house, their house is always by school and the school itself travels.
Most of this is explained in OVA 3 - it's even the girls themselves sailing the ship

Have you remembered to praise The Duce today?

Every day in figure form!

I think for the most part they’re all Japanese. Clara might be actually from Russia, and I think Kay is a half-burger but otherwise they’re just larping

For the people who were asking for the raws for the 2vols of the GuP der Film Variante manga

>goo dot gl/388NSu

I hope that someone take it and do a translation, maybe the /ak/group?

>[Totsugeki intensifies]

Except Clara, all girls are LARPing. Clara may be half-blooded, that born in Novosib.

>The Top Speeder of Gloriana is here

idk dude its a moe show about girls and tanks in a high school sport setting just turn ur brain off and enjoy girls and tanks.

So in this GuP world there are aircraft carrier ships for guys as well? I mean I imagine boys would want to play war in tanks too.

This is my wife
Please say something nice about her

>are the girls actually from the countries they represent, or are they all Japanese LARPing as Italians and Brits?
LARPing, except for Klara. But manny of them are half-japanese or come from a family originating from their country
>Why are all the schools on bignormous aircraft carriers?
Why aren't real schools on carriers?
No real reason, in-universe it was said to make for better conditions for students, in actuality people only wanted a bigger /k/ bonner
>Are they using actual tanks that saw combat IRL? Did people die in these tanks, in the past?
Yes

>I imagine boys would want to play war in tanks too.
Only a fag would want to play girly senshado, real men play dogfights

She is cute and you need to get her poche

I bet those silly things can't even shoot in a direction different from travel

who needs turrets when you can move in a 3D space?

Best baka

What's Anzu doing?

Since last thread 404'd I will be re-uploading the croppings I made from the Maginot manga
What must be done if she wants to save the school

>Why are all the schools on bignormous aircraft carriers?
Serious and genuine answer from the studio; the studio was worried that people might take the anime seriously, so they deliberately added the giant carrier in ep 1 to show that NO, this is NOT a serious anime. Without it, people might actually start demanding realism. That just won't do.

S E C O N D . F A T T E S T

But Kay is fattest than Marie

>t. Marie
I can see trough your lies, you F A T . F R O G

>"...and i want those photos from the christmas party to be deleted from you mobile phone, Fondue!"

>Since last thread 404'd
i don't get why the last thread got 404'd, there is always some degree of shitposting on the threads on Sup Forums, but the GuP threads are ussually comfy and we discuss things about the anime or the mangas

I can see two reason of why it may have happened:
1. Mods don't like generals
2. Some guy was talking about putting things in their uretra and another guy (me) has asking things to him
To be fair, I would much rather have a discussion about Ribbon Warrior than just spam pictures

Rude, she is not fat, only healthy

Maybe because OP used some forbidden words

Okay then - who do you think will win the cauldron tournament in RW?

I love this smug fattie

Is all an anglo scheme to dethrone Kuromorimine and Pravda. RW Darjeeling seems to dislike stagnation a lot
>Make tankatlon popular
>Have the most powerfil, but traditional schools participate
>Prove that they can't adapt to the situation
>Instead have the smaller schools with a less rigid way of thinking win
>Make a clusterfuck out of senshado

And Yukari is not autistic, she is only very passionate about what she likes

I guess that's the endgame of Darjeeling for the Cauldron cup

But that's not wrong

>1. Mods don't like generals
Ok, but the GuP threads doesn't behave as one AFAIK
>2. Some guy was talking about putting things in their uretra and another guy (me) has asking things to him
This could have been the reason

More like the OP pic used

C U T E
U
T
E

Poor woman, She does not have money to buy a bra!
I bet that she wants to turn Kuromorimine into a blood fountain to feed StGloriana Aryan blood
What is more interesting are the smaller schools. Basically every one wants to bring pride to their school, but among BCFreedom, Bonple and Anzio, Anzio are the only ones that keep a cool head, everyone else becomes very power-hungry. They also despise "Orthodox Senshado" with a passion, most likely out of a bit of anger at being rejected by it while being heavily history-oriented instead of war-oriented

I don't give a shit about dudes, Girls und Fleugzeug when?

>dethrone Kuromorimine and Pravda
So far she wasn't very succesful, the only one eliminated from those is the second Pravda team under Nina. Maho, Katyusha and Erika are still in.

>they aren't all from different countries
I watched the TV series years ago and never knew they were all just LARPing. I feel betrayed.

Reminder that I'm going to marry Erika and help her raise her child.

>Katyusha's Volunteer army lost against Anzio and Bonple
>Kampfgruppe Schwarzwald Lost against BC Freedom + Centipede
>The Flying Tigers lost the rematch against Centipede Team
but
>The Chindits lost against Bonple

>The Courteous Girls won against BC Freedom
>Nishizumi Mask won against Tategoto
>Kay is constantly showing attention to the games
>Darjeeling won against Kebab

Is more seems like the commanders are using tankathlon in order to teach their sub-commanders (and future commanders) to be more flexible and to prevent the fuck up that kuromorimine did a year ago

>Katyusha's Volunteer army lost against Anzio and Bonple
>Kampfgruppe Schwarzwald Lost against BC Freedom + Centipede
>The Flying Tigers lost the rematch against Centipede Team
>The Chindits lost against Bonple
but
>The Courteous Girls won against BC Freedom
>Nishizumi Mask won against Tategoto
>Kay is constantly showing attention to the games
>Darjeeling won against Kebab

Is more seems like the commanders are using tankathlon in order to teach their sub-commanders (and future commanders) to be more flexible and to prevent the fuck up that kuromorimine did a year ago

They take it very seriously

Flat duck is still best duck

Is slender duck

Cute seal

I'm going to impregnate Erika and have this guy raise my child.

What do we know about the game? I hope Shiho shows up as the ultimate final boss

Is she going so fast that reality is warping in the bottom panel?

>panties rolled below knee
a slut!

Is the new film out on BD yet?

I want some fat French girls

end of march i believe

>implying you wouldn't try and fail miserably because she's only putting that uniform on for Tsuneo

She looks thin!

Background info said boys play with attack helis or planes iirc

Darjeeling would be such an annoying presence in the Gloriana boys' hangar.

Fuck off Darjeeling! We're discussing aeroplane maneuvers

I bet she would spew some armchair pilot sayings and myths that anyone with a Cessna license could debunk at first glance.

ever heard of photoshop ?
The calories intake numbers don't lie.

>you know, there is an old saying which goes..
>shut up Darjeeling!

Strongest waitress.

stop bullying her!

Too late

nu

Any of you guys getting the PS4 game?

Caught her

Definitely, but not sure how soon. Maybe if it goes down a bit in price? It's competing with Valkyria Chronices 4 for wallet-priority, game-wise.

I want to bury my face in that

Noooo.. I do NOT accept that...

What does it smell like?

I want to penetrate her rear with my 88mm.

Why is Erika so dumb?

Tankathlon is better than senshado

I am, I'll stream it too.

Erika's sexy pose here makes her look like she's a softcore JAV actress!

What went so horribly, horribly wrong?

I didn't get my hands on them

Rimjob for a chance for the school.

Tradition needing to be upheld turning Shiho into a massive cunt.

>Senshado is supposed to make you a better wife and mother
>Shiho left her husband, disowned one of her daughters and shaped the other one to be the heir she wanted, wether she liked it or not
>Chiyo is also a single mother, uses her daughter to fight her own personal crusade, and is suspected to have expelled another daughter, condemning her to a life of hoboism.
>Amy, despite being supposedly good enough at senshado to be an instructor, is still a christmas cake

Senshado is a scam

>Shiho left her husband
Really? I thought he was just on a very long, very convient buisness trip or something.

>Amy, despite being supposedly good enough at senshado to be an instructor, is still a christmas cake

That has more to make with having to make some hard life choices to be and remain a captain in the JDF.

>implying mixed units don't fug like bunnies as soon as the brass look the other way

user, I know that's what your mother said, but it's been a 15 years business trip, we need to talk ....