Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Jiren is gonna win.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Who else here hates Jiren?

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Me, but I hate Goku more, so I hope he wins.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Hi.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Hey

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Hi there

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

I actually like dragonball multiverse
it's too bad the author is a faggot who doesn't include gt or super and about 60% of the movie characters because it doesn't fit into any timeline when alot of the stuff he writes doesn't fit anywhere

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Meanies.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Further stories revolving around only beings with Ultra Instinct could be boring, though, if a battle between two UI users is lame: what would be the fun of watching a battle where the fighters aren't even "fighting" because their bodies are moving on their own? That is, of course, if Ultra Instinct is really just this, or will the consciousness being separated from the body actually bring in more smartness and tactical approaches to the fights? If I were Toriyama/Toei/Toyotaro/whoever takes decisions, I would make it so that the body dodging and attacking on its own because of Ultra Instinct means the fighter can actually concentrate on where to move the body so that it can find openings, or recognize patterns in the foe's fighting style to find a opening - which means UI fighters would also have to train their bodies in a smart way to avoid it performing moves in patterns and in a telegraphed way, and learning (and mastering) a wide array of techniques would mean the body would use those when needed. Unfortunately I fear this won't be the case at all, as the show has implied the body takes all the decisions by itself during UI, so much that thinking about anything is actually a bad thing to do when using Ultra Instinct. Will Goku be a zombie when using it, then? That would not be fun. I fear Ultra Instinct may be way too much of a end-game transformation/technique, and this might impact badly any future storyline. Will the battles only be a spectacle where the winner could be decided by a game of arm wrestling/ki size contest?

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Beerus and Whis are in it too. This takes place after Z.

John Murphy
John Murphy

He's a douche with no heart, and his back story is bad.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Soon

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Jiren had promise but they did absolutely fucking nothing with him. Introducing him 45 episodes ago as the big bad and then going that entire time without him doing anything was such a mistake.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

immeasurable pain at loss of friends
no heart

right.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

big bad

No one ever said he was the "big bad", they said he was stronger than Toppo, that's it. The big bad are the shady angel fucks.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

glad we agree.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

the only yamcha in the tournament doesn't even act like yamcha and alot of the movie characters aren't there
multiverse is pretty shit

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

The big bad are the shady angel fucks
Are you dumb? There's 3 episodes left. Nothing is happening with angels. Jiren being the final battle of the arc was obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Pure!

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

if you're falling for such an obvious tropes you need to watch more shows.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Reminder that exactly like Uub, Goku is the reincarnation of a Evil Fallen Angel

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

That was just a cameo. They're not actually in it

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I thought Toyo would fix Jiren but he just creates new problems
Jiren is garbage.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Jiren did not decide on a tournament where the losers are forever erased. He's not the "big bad".

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

He's the final fighter that needs to be defeated. That makes him the "big bad" for all intents and purposes in an arc where there's no true villain. They've even tried to desperately make him villain-like in the last few episodes.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Sarcasm isn't a trope, but that doesn't matter. His shit back story was completely unoriginal. And he has no heart, indicated by the fact he doesn't have any trust for anyone else.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Toyo is gonna reveal that it was Belmod who killed Jiren's parents. There's a reason why he gives him such edgy expressions in the manga and a smug demeanor.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Jiren did nothing wrong. Apart from trusting Jobbo

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

GODhan SOON

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Alot of the movie villains are in it or where mentioned so they were canon to this. The lower ones like garlic or Dr. Wheelo really dont need to be around thou.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Gohan in his cuckshed, watching Videl get Spopovich'd

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

So Tights fucked Jaco right?

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

i was not talking about sarcasm, I'm talking about the trope of the "heartless warrior". The flashback is an obvious setup for Jiren to face his dark memories. In pretty much every shonen the "edgy" antagonist with a sad past always reconciles with their past, it's a transitional phase in what constitutes his character development.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

In this way, I see Goku's interest in Uub's ongoing training, if I think it's easier to learn UI. Perhaps the problem of fighters like Goku and Vegeta is the UI that is perfected throughout the life of all the techniques and abilities we have perfected, and the breakdown of the "dogma" is very difficult for the majority. As Yoda would have said, "You have to apologize for what you have learned." Uuba will be able to get it as soon as possible, and the basic level is quite strong.

Of course, surely, it will be an enemy that surpasses UI, so it will be the focus of driving training. I saw Cell Games v2

Liam Price
Liam Price

No but he pissed on her

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

evil Fallen Angel
an Angel being as weak as fucking Evil Buu
No

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

How does Frieza pee? Does he even need nourishment?

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

where is new episode?

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Goku is learning

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

You're not gonna get me to like some souther rip off who can't even handle the edge of villainy.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

He eats shell fish and whine. And he pees from the tip of his tail. Sometimes finger.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Why does Gero have such fine taste?

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

help meeeee gohan!!!11

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Jake from Statefarm will never make an appearance in DBS

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

HAHAHA!
sasuga atashi no yome.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

I wish for a Demon Tournment

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

something about FuiTV straming a marathon today or something...

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

maybe because he is really intelligent

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Delete this right now. Videl is not for rape.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

I wonder why noone ever said "Hey, doesnt she remind you of broly?"

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Whatever planet they're on is going to be fucked quite literally when they have sex.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

They had sex in those outfits too.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

The end of Z was basically Goku to reach last, but his friends and family did not have any challenge.

After that, it shows a great possibility to remind the era when Uub came and fought the most powerful Majin Buu in the past.

I believe that the best direction for a future story is that it is basically the extreme that it is at the top of the extreme food chain that he has lost the way to become stronger after gaining the ultimate power I think that it is to explore dissatisfaction. At this point, this is ripe for sowing his desire to see the potential of someone who does not know the potential of others, that is Uub, who he has this great possibility I will.

All of his other friends are watching what they can do. But, Uub? Uub is a wild card, a man with the possibility of Majin Buu. More important is .... That is someone new. The story of the series was always about Son Goku. Well, the future story of the series should eventually explore Son Goku which finally realizes that his story tells the end. He does not have to be completely erased, but it is time for a new story to ride the stage.

I do not believe that Toriyama, Toei and Toyooka are considered, but are there any hope?

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

What a cute couple.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

The movies aren't canon.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

best girl

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

21 confirmed for Heroes. Like seriously, this game's roster is getting fat.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

There are still the Nekomajin chapters

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

No episode this week?

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

see

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Those legs thou.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

I feel as though creating something like Ultra Instinct was a terrible idea to begin with; A change that the user puts on the autopilot removes the desk from the keypad. An interesting element of fiction is the decision that they make, and this transformation overcomes all obstacles at the expense of completing the optimization completely. The fact that it is introduced to a story that is dead in nature (nature can not resist Zenam or blame it because it is immortal and can wipe out the universe without weakness or discomfort immediately leaving the top to none unless the tournament can honestly go) the problem. In fact, it goes so far to be microcosm of all of these factors: it removes the organization in a natural way and prevents the development of compelling conflict.

I'm absolutely convinced that it's best to completely ignore / stop all the bow, as it is almost impossible to make a convincing opponent or obstacle to Goku unless it has something to do with the game. If the row still led to the Z-end, it will be yet, because players like Uub will not play anymore if Goku is at the end of Super compared to defeat Kid Buu. Super is so badly written and wrapped in God's business that end Z can not happen unless events in the series are removed / rejected and postponed as they were for the EoZ system in Z.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

twitter.com/Terez27/status/967669749676208128

Extended preview

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

youtu.be/Rbe2YwQjl24

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Gero and 21 are gifted scientists
a canon high IQ choice

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

the pride jobbers came off as alien and futuristic like
matching spandex outfits no capes

then they flash back and oh it turns out jiren's race is just japanese. show jiren in a gi from earth and his family being burned alive like a fucking samurai movie

what a complete bore so he's just an earthling ayyy

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Why this has to end? :sigh:

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

What if they strike before the body can respond or do so much damage that whatever optimal blocking move still hurts? I have the strangest feeling that Goku already had something similar to UI in older works.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

jesus fuck the preview looks boring

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

Americans have to pay

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

because toei need to get their shit together

Camden Green
Camden Green

Heroes gets cute redhead labcoat 21
FighterZ doesn't

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

You mean dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Sway?

Levi Green
Levi Green

what UI should have been

Angel Long
Angel Long

Puipui was just a slow jobber, thats all.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

So is Burter.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Don dis me mate, buddy!

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

They can shill this bullshit as much as they want, but I just can't give a shit about this fight, or Jiren, or even anyone from U7 including Goku.

I'm so happy Dragon Ball Super is ending and I'm so happy that two weeks are replaced by marathons. Why couldn't this have ended sooner?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

What if Calvo unlocked the offensive UI but begita is to much of a stubborn manlet 2 shave?

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

???

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

she was stated to be as gifted as gero which is a lot I think

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

So, no new episode today, right?

William Bailey
William Bailey

It's been discontinued

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

no

David Thomas
David Thomas

jiren wins the tournament and he wishes for the show to be discontinued. everyone looks around like what does he mean by the show and the fourth wall? it cuts out with no final ED and a starbucks commercial comes on announcing a new DB super UI themed drink it's just the same shit with "silver hair whipped cream"

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Nope, 129 next week

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Is it me or due to the changes in animation style and quality, UI actually looks less impressive than the dodging we’ve seen previously?

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

And no episode the week after because of another marathon. Japan knows what up. They're all running from the pile of shit that is Dragon Ball Super.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

???

Adam Green
Adam Green

JIREN IS WHITE?

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Man, that hair

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

It definitely is worse. Dodging in the past was actually fucking animated, not just taking one layer in Photoshop and lowering the opacity over a dozen frames to show the next still frame.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

he still doesn't believe in el hermano

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

final two from u7
not shipping FreeKu

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

I really hope Frieza gets a good ending in Super that doesn't involve him becoming the main villain or a good guy. He deserves it for all he's done in this tournament to help U7.

Owen James
Owen James

Jiren will mention him in the next episodes

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Broly did Super Saiyan Blue, Green, and UI before it was cool. Where is his pay check?

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

So is Ultra Instinct pic related from Medaka Box?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Delete this right now.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

The truth gives the net Specifically when I want to give the next series if there is. I have never been a doctor. "Here's how Goku can!" Feelings right now: The Super Saiyan format was only Power, but the addition of the flames around the globe around the Instinct seems to have Echt giving him more. At this point I follow the Dragon Ball trail, What's really happening at the moment is at the right level. When the super was announced at the beginning of the gap between Bu Bogen and the latest WEB and EOZ have been confirmed and all Uub seems to be a cow, moving across the sleeve to a healthist, a clear logitche step in the disturbing issues. The real story of Highes's next generation man as a protagonist can be a temporary refreshing change.

Toriyama went to Toyotaro and thought about this series Would it be good.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

I think we'll get an epilogue episode or movie where Goku makes good on his promise, revives Freeza with Earth's dragon balls, and Freeza of course immediately turns on everybody and Vegeta puts him down like he said he would.

So Super ends with Vegeta finally getting to kill Freeza.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

"You might have won, but there's a person even stronger than myself in this universe. If only you had accepted to participate in the tournament... mi hermano."

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Well one can move so fast that the UI autododge can't move Goku out of the way in a fast enough manner.

Or you can just throw somethin like Dormammu at him (but weaker, since Dorm is a bit too broken), simply someone who can't be beaten by simply being strong as fuck.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Are you having a stroke esl-kun

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

According to powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Auto-Reflexes, yes it is UI.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

He's a retard and/or autistic

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

sooo do we have a week break from the episode or is kissanime slow today

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

There's always the spirit bomb

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Goku Blanco

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Rate this team

Xavier White
Xavier White

That ending would be glorious to watch. It'd partly make up for how shit the entire series has been.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Where is Note?

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Why did they steal a bootleg Kamen Rider Build logo?

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

vegeta killing frieza
oh nonononononononono

not in a million years

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

The Spirit Bomb is still just a huge explosion that deals more damage to evil things.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

What happens if Goku adds auto counter to UI?

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

no zeno
no kefla
not a single bardock
7/10

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

no one but Krillin uses Solar Flare
retards

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

it was originally Tien's technique, so was flying

Daniel King
Daniel King

Krillin creates x100 Solar Flare
uses it on the one fucking blind guy in the tournament

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

tienshitcuckfags still exist
Let it to buddy.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Freiza's race doesn't have an anus unfortunantly, the purple sacs on their body are actually their waste, which will swell and eventually burst causing extreme (and stinky) pain that can lead to death if not properly taken care of.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Kill yourself autistic piece of trash

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

waifu/10

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

I see its a Jiren goes for a full powered punch and Goku seemingly is down but nope suddenly he powers up again and now has silver hair!

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

I know, I have to let it go. The last thing he ever did was just spam Kikoho and go out like a chump. And Yamcha will never fight again. It still hurts though.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

krillin gets a "master of ki control" form in filler
Never to be seen again
What the fuck was the point Toei?

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

I guess it was just to show that he got his fighting mojo back. Shame it didn't mean anything because that was decent filler.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

ZAMASU

I actually like his dub voice

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

not gay but that's hot

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

So how did jiren get so strong?

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

So what happened to tails of sayans from U6?

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

The new theme is pretty neat, feels very adventure-ish.

youtu.be/F_2Sdz9pUpE

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Who cares? Even if they ever explain it it's gonna be disappointing, like his character.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

why was there no dragon ball super or one piece [anime] this week?

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

They race mixed with the Tuffles, which eventually resulted in a hybrid that looked predominantly Saiyan, although gentler than the U7 Saiyans, and with no tails. It's also why they're so strong, since they're technically halfbreeds meaning they get the mutt boost.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Fuji TV was doing a marathon of something else.
No new episode two weeks from now either for whatever reason

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

We got stretchy tail, we fucking won

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

actually, Burter had to have been a shit ton faster than him. Why was puipui so pathetic even though he was a guard?

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Super show that the strongness of power can lead to incredible growth, so under the Uub trained goal may be. Ultra Instinct is not a Super Saiyan form, so it is likely to be trained to retrieve, to break the problem "without any change in people".

About future opponents, I will guess any future future that will have UI and, certainly, it can councilor the ability from both will go "perfect", thus returning to power and radical strategies and blue tricks, as well as before. Even the villain can be so strong that even the complete movement is not enough to prevent their attacks.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

They are more evolved and don't need them to access their full power

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

They said Super is ending, but what if it only means Goku kills Jiren, Frieza gets the wish, something fucked up like killing zenos or become the strongest being, and we simply get a newer arc not named Super ?

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

this ass
evolved
more like devolved

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Fluffy tail > Stretchy Tail

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Or C17 knocks out Frieza and we all laugh our asses off

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

I can't hate anybody as much as those 2 Saiyan bitches.

How does Sup Forums deal with the fact that 2 nobodies matched a guy who attained a Godly form with God ki and training with Angels by back tingling for a day?

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

It's called gegege no kitaro and toei and the channel on it which it airs, fuji tv SPECIFICALLY said that they have no future plans for the series.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

/fit/ > slim >Thicc

John Wood
John Wood

By not watching Toei shit lmao

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Keep in mind that a lot of people thought god ki wouldn't be saiyan exclusive, so there's a good chance UI will be exclusive to Goku.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

2 nobodies matched a guy who attained a Godly form with God ki and training with Angels
potara fusion is op

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

that's silly, this shit brings millions, and the manga sucks ass.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Also Berserk 2 is a retarded multiplier

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

This.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

It shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Imagine if Goten and Trunks put on Potara earrings and started beating down SSB Goku, nevermind matching Ultra Instinct Goku. That shouldn't fucking happen.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

You got the retarded part right.

David Wilson
David Wilson

manga sucks ass
defends Toei fanfiction
OH NONONONONONOONONONONONONONO

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Upgraded

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Cuckrillinfags trying to shit talk Tien despite their beloved manlet getting treated debatably worse during the actual tournament
Don't throw stones in glass houses

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Both suck ass

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Goten and Trunks
shit analogy
caulifla is stronger than gotenks

Christian King
Christian King

He wasn't defending the quality of the show, you drooling retard.
He was pointing out how ridiculous the idea of killing a cashcow like Super is.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Goten and Trunks are bigger prodigies than Shitter 1 and Shitter 2 are. They went Super Saiyan without being told shit and were equal to Frieza.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Toei hates both of these shit characters lmao

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

And because they're lazy, and Toriyama doesn't care about them, they got beaten by base Vegeta, as a SS3 fusion.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Vegeta attained God Ki. Which only matters in the story when the writers feel like it.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Goten and Trunks are bigger prodigies than Shitter 1 and Shitter 2 are
[citation needed]

Caulifla went ss2 in 5 minutes
goten and trunks are still at ss1 after RoSaT training and getting ss3 as a fusion

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

And so did DBZ after Frieza Arc

Your point?

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Beyond God form isn't canon

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

Caulifla went ss2 in 5 minutes

Yes and that's total bullshit.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

I don't even know what that means. Point is he was put equal with Goku offscreen and Goku's base form was powered up.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Why are mangafags always so angry about everything?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

arguing about potential
backpedals back to shit writing

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Did you rike it?

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Because Toei is fucking cancer that even ruins One Piece with their garbage ideas

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

And goten and trunks going ss1 without anyone telling them isn't ?
Stop baiting

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

I don't want it to end.

Chase King
Chase King

this. so late in the show it isn't even interesting and they know it so there will be no answer

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Cuz only 10 of them exist and they want everyone to know they're still here.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

So? The arc that took place a few weeks ago in their time stated that base Cabba was around base Vegeta's level. Base Vegeta, who hadn't done any excessive training since then effortlessly beat SS3 Gotenks. According to Toei's own retarded canon, base Caulifla, who is around base Cabba's level, should be able to comfortable win against SS3 Gotenks.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

I would never back out of shit writing. Goten and Trunks went SSJ no questions asked because they were just naturally born powerful and were ultra prodigies and Kale has to be told how to do it and just tingles harder and becomes stronger than Goten and Trunks on the spot not because they were born strong but because they tingled. Bad writing.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Im going to miss it mostly for the meme material and fanmade animations.

ESTO ES EL FIN GRANDE PADRE

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

C logo what Goku is that?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Seriously, it's just strange how retardedly agressive they are, as if DBS was worth that anger.
Plus, they never talk about anything else, if there's a mangafag, it's because they want to shitpost.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

stated that base Cabba was around base Vegeta's level.

This was never stated. At most, Vegeta is a bit surprised.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

S-Cells.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Reused animation on the final goddamn battle
Toei pls

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

It's just the Capsule Corporation logo.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Nice samefag

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

I don't like the u6 dykes or Goten and Trunks, but they all got handed SS for the same reason.
Toriyama needed to make sure they'd be strong enough to be relevant in the story, and there was no way that would be possible for any of them without SS.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

they were just naturally born powerful and were ultra prodigies
And caulifla is even stronger than gotenks and smarter cause she asked cabba how to transform without rage

inb4 it doesn't make sense for a fighter stronger than gotenks to go ss1

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=RCwtktDydsk
1:23. In the manga he says the same thing.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

?

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

But that doesn't make any sense at all.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Tell that to Toriyama.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

But that doesn't make any sense at all.
Not my problem
You can't ignore it because you don't like it

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

And caulifla is even stronger than gotenks

Prove it.

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Of all terrible things I hated about Super, there are two that really come to mind:

feels like it has no fucking stakes

Seriously what the fuck? This is likely the most serious threat they have ever faced and it feels like nothing. We are only really reminded that losing will erase ALL OF REALITY including the afterlife very ocasionally (which I guess is to stop Zeno from looking like an outright villain). Not even in the fighting ring this feels like it is the case because none of the fighters act desperately like they should with their universe's existence on the line.

Zamasu arc was better but even then they restricted the damage to Future Trunks's timeline. Why not have Black kill someone from the regular one at least?

no character development at all
Nobody ever CHANGES in Super. Everyone is still the same character from the beginning except by a random powerup or two unrelated to personality. Compare to Z where:

Piccolo changes from demon king into father of the year
Vegeta goes from genocidal maniac into selfless family man
Gohan goes from scared crybaby into the man who killed Cell
FUCKING MR SATAN goes from bumbling fraud into actually decent person
Characters are shown developing families and personal ties and even changing their everyday looks like normal people

Super does nothing of that, it actually tries it hardest to make the characters stay in the exact same shape as they were in Z at best saying they were "rusty" but nothing that can't be changed in a single episode. They are caricatures of the characters in Z.

Only good things to come out of it were Beerus and Whis.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Caulifla is around Cabba's level. Base Vegeta = Cabba. Base Vegeta >>> SS3 Gotenks.

David Cruz
David Cruz

Nice try

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Watch her fight goku and scale to fit buu
or scale from cabba to base vegeta

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

There's no way that's possible without training with Gods.

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

It feels like it has no stakes because it's set between the Buu finale and the final chapter of the manga, so we already know that everything's going to work out fine. It's pretty much impossible to get past that feeling due to that.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Oh you don't like every character soft resetting to how they were before Buu saga? What are you a contrarian who doesn't know how to turn off their brain and enjoy fun? :^)

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

I think they're also pissed off since the manga is so far behind that they know the ending months in advance. Nothing comes as a meaningful surprise to them.
Also, none of the games are ever going to look to the manga for inspiration. You'd have to be fucking dreaming to think MZ will have Janemba powers in FighterZ.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

She couldn't do shit to an incredibly weakened base Goku.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

This guy gets it. Master GODshi is where it's at.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

But they are clearly not interested, considering they never actually discuss the manga.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

You know that is false
goku ended up going ss2
Even then Base goku rekts gotenks

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

not just using 4chanX
To think people are this outdated.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

it would
fusion dance is shit compared to potara
ss1 vegito is stronger than ss4 goku

William Moore
William Moore

Sorry buddy. Toriyama is in charge and he says that's the way it is. But toei is to blame as well. SS3 gotenks should have never fought base Jelly Vegeta.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

It's not false. Goku was out of energy and they were so ineffectual that Goku was actually able to use fighting them as a break and get his energy back.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Stop watching Toeishit

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

You forget that it was stated by Whis that Goku was only doing so well against them because of his martial arts training, as opposed to street fighting. Something that Gotenks doesn't have because he literally makes up his own moves on the go. Hell, Vegito said his techniques were shit as well.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

still don't know how that helps gotenks my dude

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Good thing the manga has none of these problems

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

The only reason Old Kai said Patora was stronger than fusion dance is because he thought it was permanent.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Isn't Marron 9 years old? What the fuck, Toei?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

This, there's no canon proof that Potara > dance fusion in terms of power.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

I'm not trying to help Gotenks. I'm saying the lesbos fusing and fighting UI Goku on equalish terms is as bad as Goten and Trunks fusing and fighting Jiren. And the lesbos should have been knocked out in one hit way earlier. Just like Roshi should have exploded with a breath by anyone. It's like Roshi is Perfect Cell level now.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

You forgot to post pic related

Samuel White
Samuel White

when was mr satan ever not a fraud
he took credit for buu cell and bebus

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

I'm not trying to help Gotenks
so you concede?
Good

David White
David White

Yes I concede to a point I was never making in the first place. Moron.

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

saying the lesbos fusing and fighting UI Goku on equalish terms is as bad as Goten and Trunks fusing and fighting Jiren
Retard
Girls are stronger than gotenks
And jiren is sronger than goku
Learn how to strawman

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Why are you watching this show if you get so bothered by power levels. In case you haven't noticed, Super hasn't given a shit about them in a long time. Just read the manga and ignore the anime if it annoys you so much. As shit as Toyo is, he always keeps power levels consistent, which I guess pleases autists.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

That's just Goku's new Capsule Corp gi. Vegeta also has Capsule Corp armor, too.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Him taking credit for Buu and Beerus is actually a good thing for the warriors, it frees them to train. I think it has been actually acknowledged at some point.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Dragon Ball Super airs 9 AM every Sunday.
Not today, motherfucker.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

They are not stronger than Gotenks, they couldn't do a damn thing against even base Goku except that one time Meek Lesbo went Broly mode.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

implying Toyo can redeem the clusterfuck that is ToP
lmao

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

They are not stronger than Gotenks,
owo what's this

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

As shit as Toyo is, he always keeps power levels consistent
Remember when Future Trunks showed up and fought SS3 Goku evenly only using SS2? And then when Trunks said he was still never a match against a Black who never transformed, and then Vegeta beats Black's ass only using SS1?
That is not consistent.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

retards
two people using the fusion dance can never use it's full potential unless they have similar powerlevels
if goten was a little stronger trunks wouldn't have to lower his powerlevel

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

That they both should be weaker than Goku.

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Why is it that people never talk about Piccolo here, other than in "thanks doc" memes?

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Trunks said that he trained his SS2 and increased it's power dramatically. He also said that Black used to transform in the past into a SS. Black allowed himself to get his ass kicked by Vegeta to get a zenkai boost.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

ss3 gotenks is weaker than base goku
ss2Caulifla and lss kale are stronger than base goku
Kefla should not be weaker than goku

Have a nice day

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

The same reason why Dragon Ball Super never did anything with his character. There's just nothing to talk about.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Because he doesn't do anything anymore.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

LSS Kale was stronger than Goku for exactly one scene and they both went on to be permaweaker than a WEAKENED tired out of energy Goku.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

He is Gohan's dad and that's all his character is for.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Yes they are. The anime literally tells you that Base Cabba = Base Vegeta. Base Vegeta >>> SS3 Gotenks. Now even if you believe that Base Caulifla <<< Cabba/Vegeta, then SS2 Caulifla still beats the shit out of Gotenks, because Cabba was amazed by her power when she was fighting Goku, which he wouldn't say if he was stronger.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

LSS Kale was stronger than Goku for exactly one scene
are you retarded?
ss Kale was always stronger than base goku

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Everyone who's ever done the fusion dance was similar in power level.
I think you're trying to say that a Patora fusion starts off at a higher power level, but someone born from the fusion dance can just raise their PL to equal levels.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Then why fuck couldn't they do anything to him while he was tired and recovering?

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Vegeta held back against Cabba.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Animefag are only on Sup Forums

Everywhere else people shit on the anime and praise the manga

That's not surprising given how Sup Forums has terrible taste

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Nice headcanon

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Because kale didn't want to fight speedwatcher

she joined after goku went ss2

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Yeah, she joined, and couldn't win. They had to fuse. Against a weakened Goku who was out of energy.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

That was filler.

James Allen
James Allen

Canon according to Toei.

David Adams
David Adams

Yeah, she joined, and couldn't win.
still stronger than base goku man
They had to fuse. Against a weakened Goku who was out of energy.
what does that have to do with anything? that was ssg
We are talking about BASE SONG GOKU

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

What would happen if King Vegeta and regular Vegeta Potara fused? Merged Vegeta?

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

They would turn in to trabajo perfecto

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

What do you mean what does that have to do with anything? You're trying to argue that they're stronger than Gotenks but except for NotBrolys intro scene they never accomplish anything against even a tired Goku.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

You're trying to argue that they're stronger than Gotenks
if you think gotenks is anywhere near base goku you are delusional
they force him to go ssg

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

fusion dance requires two people of equal powerlevels
trunks had to lower his so he could fuse with goten
they are stronger than gotenks
gotenks got beat by base copy Vegeta
caulifla got beat by base qoku but put up a better fight than gotenks against copy vegeta

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

I just started watching Kamen Rider Build last night because of no dbs, I didn't want to because I don't like watching things that aren't anime, but for some reason something about Build feels like anime to me and it isn't what I expected at all and I'm really enjoying it and I can't quite understand what it is

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

force him to go SSG

He was fighting them off just fine as SSJ. They got a few shots in but did no damage. In fact they sucked so much that Goku was able to recover during the fight. Which I already said. Why am I repeating myself?

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Yeah but still we can definitely all agree than Goten has suffered the most in this shitty show, in terms of not getting character development; that is, if you can even call him "a character" anymore.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Cell Dorado, the best named meme in DBS history.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

He was fighting them off just fine as SSJ
It was ss2
Why did he go ss3 to block her attacks?
Why did Kale bully him into ssg?
Because they are stronger than base goku

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

He will just fuck Marron and be a lazy guy.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

caulifla got beat by base qoku but put up a better fight than gotenks against copy vegeta

Not really? When Kaul fought Goku in base form he was already weakened.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

"Bully" him into into SSG? Fuck off. Their do-nothing punches were as good as Goku taking a break tor recover He didn't even have the power to go SSJ3 for longer than 10 seconds from fighting Jiren and he still pushed their shit in.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Because it's essentially written like an anime, and instead of dragon ball super where only one person we're supposed to care about is supposed to be carrying the episode by themselves, going up against an irrelevant jobber or impervious brick wall - In Kamen Rider Build every character, even the villains and side characters matter and carry the story together which is why no matter who's on screen, we're not getting bored the fuck out of our mind because it's not a filler character.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

What is Joe Higashi doing in the background?

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

And also right before Goku went even SSJ1, Cauli tried fighting Goku while he was in base form and weakened, and although she got a few hits in, they didn't do anything and Goku STILL had the upperhand. She's weak as shit.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

He said he better go into SS2 before things got bad. I'd say he was worried.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Nice deflection retard
Gotenks got one shotted by U6 arc vegeta
Caulifla is stated stronger than ToP base goku

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Oh, gee, he was 'worried' after losing all his power fighting Jiren and fighting a SSJ2 Caul. Clearly she's a powerhouse.

Never stated.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Waiting to be killed off next episode

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

powerscale discussion

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

fighters aren't even "fighting" because their bodies are moving on their own?
wtf do you think fighters train for autist fuck

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Fighting a SSJ2 as base Goku, no less. And winning. While the show stated 50 times that Goku needed time to recover the energy needed to go even SSJ.

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

Even now, at the very end, they don't realize that it's pointless. The creators don't care. Scaling will never make sense but they can't let it go.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

ultra instinct would have been good only with a black hair standing upright

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Please rewatch episode 100
Goku was in ss1 but had to go ss2 to fight caulifla no one was tired

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

It still hasn't really sunk in yet that Mastered UI is literally blanco.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Reminder DBS is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=cnU55dfRLMY
RANT: NO NO NO NO HELL NO!! | Dragon Ball Super Episode 126 - 128

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

He did not have to go SSJ to fight her. He fought her in base for a while, because the show crammed down our throats he was out of power from fighting Jiren and needed time to recover, and was still winning anyway.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

35 minutes
no thanks I'm good

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

He did not have to go SSJ to fight her.
He was already in ss1
Episode 100 not 114
No one was tired
he went from ss1 to ss2 to fight caulifla
Concede

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Kamen Rider is anime as fuck in general, that's not really exclusive to Build

youtube.com/watch?v=G4d04mPv-dg

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

114 shows that 100 was just Goku playing around. Or how do you explain SSJ2 Caul barely putting up a fight against exhausted base Goku?

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

they didn't force him to go ssg and they couldn't even scratch him except for a single kick that didn't even do anything
he wanted to show them ss3
he wanted to show her ss2

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

how do you explain SSJ2 Caul barely putting up a fight against exhausted base Goku?
They say in the show that it was because he had years of martial arts experience and she was just a street thug. Not because he was more powerful. After she starts adapting to his martial arts and techniques he decides that it's too dangerous to stay in base and goes SS2.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

114 shows that 100 was just Goku playing around
Nice headcanon
Goku was still saving stamina at that point in the ToP
Or how do you explain SSJ2 Caul barely putting up a fight against exhausted base Goku?
Whis literally says his technique gave him te advantage he wen ss2 anyways

they didn't force him to go ssg
guess he wanted to show them ssg too?
Nice headcanon

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Why did he go SSGod if he was supposedly handling them fine with SS2? He even goes SSGod after his IT technique stops working, meaning that like Whis said, he was surviving on his experience and techniques rather than on raw power.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

They say in the show that it was because he had years of martial arts experience and she was just a street thug.
Whis literally says his technique gave him te advantage he wen ss2 anyways

Your explanation is completely backwards, you just hyped up Goku, you're supposed to be hyping up the dyke you idiots.

Face it, they're both weak as shit, they couldn't even damage an already half-dead Goku. Them fusing should have been SSB Goku level at absolute best and that's being super generous. UI Goku should've just flicked her out.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Why did he go SSGod if he was supposedly handling them fine with SS2?

Maybe he was getting as tired of their shit as the audience.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Goku went SSG to fight somene he can defeat in base form

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Alternatively, since Goku was already nearly dead anyway, going SSG didn't really provide much of a boost.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

No wonder super lost to kamen rider

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

You're arguing that base Goku was more powerful than SS2 Caulifla. That's wrong, he was more experienced and had more techniques she had never seen before, not to mention she can't sense ki. After she started seeing though them he decided that it was time to go SS2. Now obviously he's much more poweful than her, but his base form is not stronger than her SS2 form, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered going SS2 and wouldn't have said it would be bad if he didn't.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

nearly dead
still continues powering up to blue, kaio-ken, and UI
Gotta love how delusional Kefla-downplayers are.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Being tired means you are at 1% of your power
ss3 is a 400 muliplier
ssg is even greater
Just face it caulifla > base goku

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

The hits she did manage to get in did fucking nothing against someone who was too tired to go SSJ. What is wrong with you "people?" God, I fucking hate waifufags.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

It appears that stamina isn't an issue regarding power in the show. Very very tired SSB Goku was putting more of a fight against Jiren than "full power" SSB Goku.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

No, Jiren was as tired as I am dealing with waifufags and got weaker is all.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

No, because they'd been stating that Goku had been getting stronger throughout the tournament (Vegeta too). The writers are autistic for making base strength increase so much, not for this

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Match chekcs out dude
even if goku was at 1% the fact he went ssg debunks you

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

It's good but Gowasu's doesn't sound good

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

If they did nothing why did he go SS2 and say it would be bad if he stayed in base form? Why didn't he go SS if his goal was to save stamina and he's supposed to stay in SS at no cost to his stamina. Because SS wasn't enough and he needed SS2.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

The hits she did manage to get in did fucking nothing
Wrong. They powered him up because Super has shit writing.

John James
John James

still continues powering up to blue, kaio-ken, and UI

Yeah, he was able to do that despite showing that he couldn't even maintain SSJ3 anymore. But they were so ineffectual that...I've already said this shit 4 times for fucks sake.

If they did nothing why did he go SS2
To fuck with them because they're shitty characters.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

No, Jiren was as tired
Jiren was literally stated stronger than ever

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

To fuck with them
Nice headcanon

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Doesn't debunk anything. He got tired of kind of winning and wanted to move on to winning even more and forcing them to fuse.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

still goes SSG and beyond even though he can't go SS3
Yes we know the writing is shit. Stop trying so desperately to rationalize it.

To fuck with them because they're shitty characters
See above.

David Davis
David Davis

Only Jiren was stated to be getting stronger, not Goku or Vegeta. The most they said about them was that they were fighting better and working together, but not literally getting an increase in power.

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

To fuck with them
We are done here

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

You're the one trying to rationalize that they're strong characters by losing to a guy who was in base form and exhausted. Fuck off.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

This user is so autistic he thinks Jiren has massive stamina issues and that's why he never fought all tournament.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Yeah, we are. Kill yourself.

Are you for real?

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

No arguments
Too easy.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

You think just because he was holding back against Vegeta who he didn't give two shits about that this proves he was tired all tournament.

Are you for real?

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

I made my argument and all you had to say was "nah." Here's a better question, why NOT go SSG once he got the power back from their worthless attacks?

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

ok show me where it said they forced him into ssg
because I watched the episode and it never said anything like that and a tired ss2 goku who couldn't even stay ss3 was beating kale and caulifla

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

The fuck are you talking about. I never said shit about Vegeta.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

He was losing badly against them in ss2 you speedwatching spic.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

You have in other threads. Your autism has been going for awhile.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

I made my argument
goku went ssg to fight someone weaker than his base
Gotenks solos caulifla and kale
Jiren was tired

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

SSG once he got the power back from their worthless attacks?
I don't know. That's not what I was arguing. I was the one arguing that SS2 Caulifla > Base Goku.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

goku went ssg to fight someone weaker than his base

Yeah. Why not?

Jiren was tired
You can't be serious.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

controlled Berserk kale is easily above ss2 goku

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

one week until anti-Juunanagofags are BTFO to the next dimension

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

No, I haven't.

I don't know.

Well I do. It was to push their shit in even further.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Well I do. It was to push their shit in even further.
Great. SS2 Caulifla > base Goku and would stomp SS3 gotenks.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Yeah. Why not?
because ssg uses more stamina than ssg

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
Furries out!!!
what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
Copy pasta fags get out!!
NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

SS2 Caulifla > base Goku

Then explain how a weakened base Goku knocked her around and her attacks were completely ineffectual.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

He was able to get more than enough stamina back "fighting" them that it didn't matter.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Because she was rusty and hadn't adapted to him. As soon as she did he got clobbered. They even stated this through exposition multiple times and you somehow missed all of it.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Speaking of the manga if it uh ever gets a color release, which color scheme do you think that Tien, should be drawn with? Should they give him the Battle of Gods, like Toyotaro did in promotional material, or the Resurrection F one like the anime went with?

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

They should've replaced him with Jaco.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

how a weakened base Goku knocked her around
He was using techniques she had never seen before, was a martial artist while she was a street brawler, she can't sense ki, and she wasn't going all out, as shown by how she powered up once Goku went SS2

her attacks were completely ineffectual.
"You might lose if you don't go SS"
"You're right, I guess I will"
If they were ineffectual he wouldn't have needed SS.

William Roberts
William Roberts

Rusty and hadn't adapted to him? They fought earlier. It was already even in base Goku vs Caul but once Goku went SSJ and Kale joined in for 2v1 they didn't stand a chance. They're pathetic.

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

He was using techniques she had never seen before,

Yeah, like "moving really fast" and...that's it. God, she's shit.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

I'm pretty sure you never even watched those episodes. You somehow manage to get every single detail wrong.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

ignoring the fact caulifla was not at full power either

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Instant transmission
multiform
martial arts
All things that Caulifla had never experienced.

David Davis
David Davis

Apologize right now you shitter.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

DELET THIS

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

All things that Caulifla had never experienced.

Are there no depths to how crap of a character she is?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

One frame of Goku doing well
Ignores 99% of the fight were he was getting tossed around.

William Cooper
William Cooper

I could post 6 different screenshots where he got hit while in ssj and was in pain but you're painfully stupid so it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Does anyone else actually really like the Kefla Vs. Goku fight? That slide off of her beam is fucking sick.

John Brown
John Brown

Tossed around? Even in the audience Champa is like oh fuck the entire fight and Beerus is like hell yeah. You need to rewatch the fight.

I admitted he got hit. But it never did anything.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

No argument
It's just too easy.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

I admitted he got hit. But it never did anything.
Okay? By that metric nothing in the fight mattered until he went ssg and attacks actually started doing damage.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

You're right. Nothing they did in the fight mattered. Goku was toying with them the entire time.

tossed around

Yeah look how worried they are that Goku is getting tossed around.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

youtube.com/watch?v=B27xQi_p6iY

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

By that logic none of Goku's attack on Caulifla did anything either, because my own headcanon says so :^).

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

If they did do anything that'd be sad seeing as how Goku was just taking the time to recover.

James Long
James Long

Art looks fantastic

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Finally getting some good animation with two fighting episodes left in the series, and it only took two off-weeks to execute.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

I can't believe how much you waifufags are trying to hype up the badly written lesbos for BARELY putting up a fight against a recovering Goku.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Wow man now ur going way too far

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Thanks for agreeing that Caulifla was so much more powerful than Goku that his attacks didn't hurt her until he went SSGod.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Is Buu not in the ToP because he's too broken for it?

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

No one was trying to hype them up in the first place but retards have to come in with their headcanon so we'll put them down.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Goku was trying to recover. What's Cauls excuse for doing fuck all?

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Barely
Berserker Kale alone is stronger than Fresh SS2 Goku
Gets True Legendary
Subdues Goku and could fight 1v1 w/SSG
"""Barely"""
Sure

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

She was holding back until Goku went SS2, as shown by how she powered up afterwards. Also she and Kale were dominating the fight for 90% of it.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

It was literally her first time fighting seriously as a super saiyan ever. She's comparable to Namek Goku levels of experience.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Yes, barely. I already said there was only ONE scene where Kale was shown as clearly stronger. And then she went back to weaker because plot.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

They dominated for about 20% at absolute best. And that's me being nice. And by "dominated" I mean they managed to get some hits in.

What a shitter.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

She's comparable to Namek Goku levels of experience.
Wrong. By that point Goku had defeated an army, defeated King Piccolo, had 20 years of continuous martial arts training, knew a bunch of techniques, and had been in many close one on one fights that he barely won. caulifla had just been a bum in a random desert on Sadala who only fought people much weaker than her. The difference in experience between them was staggering.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

What did she mean by this?

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Never even used Berserker against him a second time so I don't know where you're pulling these supposed feats/statements from
Nice headcanon though
20%
Source?

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

He meant her level of experience with the SSJ form.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Source?

My eyeballs. Can you not read? Where did 90% come from, your ass?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Forced Goku to go SS3 to block their attacks
Only hit Goku got in was with Solar Flare and by tackling Kale to get out of her grab
the rest was just Goku being a punching bag
20%

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

You keep using the word forced. I don't think you know that that means. It was more like do it to show he could.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

they couldn't even hurt tired ssg Goku
caulifla was getting her shit kicked in fighting tired goku alone and had to get kale to come and help
I think he is talking about her controlled berserk form
he was trying to show them ss3

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Is there anything worse on this planet than Kale and Cauli fags?

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Fuck your marathon, I was waiting for this stupid episode whole week Japan

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

caulifla was getting her shit kicked in fighting tired goku alone
see

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

He literally says he wasn't planning on doing it
I got carried away and went SS3
which only happened after he was trying to deflect their blasts in SS2, and it wasn't enough.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

It was 2 vs 1 at that point. The fact that theyre combined strength still couldn't do anything is sad.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Never even said 90%
Don't bother spewing made up bullshit when you don't even know who you're talking to or what you're talking about

John Green
John Green

Still stronger than gotenks

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

They forced him go SS3

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

other than bulma and launch fags in dbfz threads before 21 was revealed no
maybe cellfag from the dbfz threads on /v/

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Then what the fuck is "Also she and Kale were dominating the fight for 90% of it." you dumbass.

And you best not say that wasn't you you shithead.

Chase Young
Chase Young

People who don't like them but can't stop themselves from talking about them

John Watson
John Watson

Prove they forced him to go it or he wouldve lost.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

the facts you have that saved tells me you are a U6 hater
probably worse than actual waifufags

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

It's fun to talk about how awful they are. Like redlettermedia. They basically ruined Dragonball.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

he was screaming while trying to deflect their blasts in SS2. His aura increases the more he struggles and he goes SS3. He later says he "got carried away" meaning he wasn't planning on going into it as it took too much stamina.=, but needed it to deflect the blasts.

David Morales
David Morales

It's fun to talk about how awful they are

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

All Piccolo is good for now is swooping in to save Gohan

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

And then right after it was shown he was too WEAK to maintain. Again, they could not even fight off a weakened Goku together. They're total shit.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Yes, he was too weak to maintain it, but he was forced to go into it. Thanks for agreeing. Another concession to the list.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Oh I'm a u6 hater just because I said caulifla and kale fags are shit
I guess every other picture I have making fun of cellfag and "chadhan" are meaningless
I fucking hate you fags

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

He was not forced. It just sort of happened because his little break playing with them was recovering Gokus strength.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

WEAK to maintain
still went ss3 to block their attacks
duration != power

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

The one that gets him into the final 10 in the ToP.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

He was blocking and it just popped out. That's all. Nowhere is it stated that he had to.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

It just sort of happened because his little break playing with them was recovering Gokus strength.

break to waste all your energy
just at the exact time they launched an attack at you
kek

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

It's not a big waste of energy, he got it right back 20 seconds later while they continued to do nothing.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

it just popped out.
so they forced out of him?
thanks for proving me right

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Nice headcanon. The evidence shows he needed it to reflect their blasts. let's look at the official episode summary to confirm it
In the end, Caulifla and Kale’s attacks start to connect, and Goku struggles against their blasts before finally transforming into Super Saiyan 3 at last. His fight against the two of them has caused the power inside him to bubble up even further.
Oh look, it says that Goku struggles against their attack and that his fight with them literally made him power up to SS3.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

That's not what I said. Could Kalefags please just kill themselves?

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Oh, because the fucking tvguide are experts on the show. Are you for real?

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

jumo to stronger form
it just popped out
not intended
while fighting and a powerful is coming your way
Looks forced to me satan

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

toriama is to big of a hack to pull it off, nice idea though. At this point the on;ly thing that would refresh the series and keep it going would be to make goku a vilain, an inteligent vilain that goes his own way and the series would follow his action along with the action of fighters trying to stop him. Forcing viewers to pick who do they root for. Too much to expect from a dragonball though.

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

The episode sumamries are literally written by the writers at Toei. It doesn't get more canon for the anime than them.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

why are you guys ignoring it was 2v1
you guys used the excuse that goku was weaker than caulifla and had to use skill instead but ignore goku saying they are the perfect tag team which is something seen through out the episode

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Toei is full of shit. DBS is proof they can't write.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Of course it looks forced to you. You're retarded.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

those are useless
we might as well listen to what goku says during the episode previews

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Toei is full of shit
Finally something we agree on. Anyways, I accept your concession. No matter what you think of them, they say that Goku was forced into SS3 after struggling with their ki blasts in SS2.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

How are they useless? They are the official summaries detailing what happened in the episodes, approved by Toei's writing staff for the episode.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Which means Goku was recovering during his fight and they couldn't do anything to weaken Goku. Thanks for playing.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

implying it's headcanon whe goku literally says it

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Toei
Canon
Because history of Trunks is canon too right?

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

He says it just kinda happened.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Well, yeah Goku was recovering. I was never arguing that. I just said they forced him to go SS3 in their fight, which is true. I don't know why you're moving goalposts.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

whole thread arguing about powerlevels when they never made sense in the first place
Jesus you autists need to take a breather.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

just like what is said during the episode previews
useless things that don't matter
stop being retarded

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

I guess you need to take whatever small victories you can in their pathetic performance against a weakened Goku.

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

So their attacks made Goku stronger? they are literally healing him with how weak they are wow.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

it just kinda happened.
So he was not plannig to do it?
Means they forced his body o transform
You can't debunk this so now you run in circles namecalling

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

concession accepted

I don't know were you get healing from. Usually "power bubbling up inside you" means you're exerting more energy into whatever you're doing.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

You know what, yeah, sure, the combined might and fullpower of Caul and Kale managed to push Halfdead Goku to Halfdead SSJ3 Goku for a second. Amazing. Truly they are half an inch above garbage.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

t. brainlet
powerlevels always made sense

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

the combined might and fullpower of Caul and Kale managed to push Halfdead Goku to Halfdead SSJ3 Goku for a second
good
SS3 is a 400 multiplier
So if goku was at 1% energy that means
caulifla and kale are at least 2 times stronger than base goku
Therefore they stomp gotenks
To conclude there is nothing wrong with kefla
/thread

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

caulifla and kale are at least 2 times stronger than base goku
You're forgetting that they attacked together. So actually they're equal to 1% Goku individually. While in SSJ2.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

canon
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
"Bardock Father of Goku" special
"History of Trunks" special

what-ifs / fan-fic trash
Dragon Ball Grand Tour
Dragon Ball Super
Movies and comics

Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting and safely ignored.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Is he about to beat the real Chadhan?

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Super is canon. Accept it, you flighty, disgusting ningen

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

already included it
1 % energy x 400 % 2 fighters = 200% of base goku

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Where'd this 400 multiplier come from?

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Nothing wrong with hating U6 tho, not a single character (except Vados) from there is likeable.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Offcial multiplier for SS3

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

He doesn't like champa
Is this how shit taste looks like?

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Don't even talk to people who don't like Champa.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Fuck off for the last time. DBS anime and manga are both canon - DB, DBZ and DBS are all canon in both the anime and manga, just different continuities. Everything else are more continuities AND non-canon

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

CHAMPA WANT MILKIE

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

ss1 is 50x base
ss2 is 2x ss1
ss3 is 4x ss2
we don't know how big of a boost other forms give
you mean fat whiney weaker beerus

David Murphy
David Murphy

Godhan squad assemble

youtube.com/watch?v=oClQy9Wj-uI

youtube.com/watch?v=UzRf41NO3Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=IxEU1ELAuvc

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Yet Caul struggled against 1% base Goku. She's just so awful.

Dylan King
Dylan King

I'm not retarded, so no.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Yet Caul struggled against 1% base Goku
see

Reminder caulifla was not at 100%

Kevin King
Kevin King

Standing by.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

From doing what? She barely fought at all. Goku was the one not even close to 100%. And she was SSJ2.

David Hughes
David Hughes

yeah, don't even talk to me, plebs

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

She powered up with a huge aura after Goku went SS2.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

From doing what?
fighting U11

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

She was still losing against base weakened Goku.

And if that's a 100x multiplier that means she's actually 50 times weaker in her base form than base Goku.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

She forced base Goku to go SS2.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

please refer to nobody is arguing caulifla vs goku

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

They should have sent Mr.Satan to the ToP, he would easily crush Jiren.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

She energized a tired Goku to SS2 with her weak attacks.

I am.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

the manga seems like a mid-tier fanfic, gives answers straight forward leaving no mystery, the dialogues are stiff, Toyo is too afraid to improvise on anything, pacing is too fast with no tension, the fight angles are reused from the original, and this shit is surpervised by Toriyama ?
No, anime is far from perfect, but it stomps the manga. Much more enjoyable.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

I can't wait to see the autists here sperging out when DB Ultra gets announced.
DB is here to stay idiots, get used to it. And Frieza will finally be a major character again.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

I am.
againts who?
original point was gotenks vs caulifla
goku is just a meassuring stick

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Caulifla advises Goku to transform; otherwise he’ll lose before he can use his full power. Goku agrees
Official summary. Goku would have lost in his base form according to himself, against a supressed SS2 Caulifla.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

againts who?

Against idiots.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Fucking stupid dragon rats stop making dragon rat threads.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Nothing after Z is canon so it doesn't matter.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Caulifla is full of shit, just like her fans. Her advice is worthless. What we visibly SEE in the show is that Caulshit can barely stand up to tired base Goku.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Goku agrees with her that he should transform. And he was getting punched around beforehand.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Nobody is saying caulifla beats goku retard

William Cook
William Cook

They're from another universe, who gives a shit.

The only inconsistency here was Red Goku being able to fight evenly with Kale when Blue Goku couldn't scratch her. The only Mary Sue here is Goku.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Someone JUST said that they're twice as strong as base Goku.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Yes Super saiyan 2 Caulifla is at least twice as strong as Base Son Goku
Otherwise ss2 goku would one shot her

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

trying to make sense of DBS power when fucking Krillin and Roshi can stand up to SSJ2s all of a sudden
Frieza which was weaker than Imperfect Cell or SSJ1s can suddenly take on Buuhan/Vegito tier characters

the power levels in DBS don't make any sense, it's a joke

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Goku is a shit character.now
Vegeta is a shit character now
Gohan is a shit character now
Dragon Ball Super is shit
I hope you enjoyed the series that made every character shitty and unlikable

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Multiverse was a blast

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Gohan was always a shit character

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Considering SSJ2 Caul has a 100x multiplier on her that's pretty bad. What happened to being as strong as base Goku because Cabba is as strong as Vegeta?

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

the power levels in DBS don't make any sense
No you are just a brainlet
The powerjumps moght be to big
You can still powerscale fine

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

t. cell jr.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

That is why i said AT LEAST
She is obviously more than 2 tiems stronger than base goku
What happened to being as strong as base Goku because Cabba is as strong as Vegeta
Already tried to use that feat but it just got ignored / called filler

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

She's not stronger than Cabba, otherwise Vados would have chosen her instead of Cabba in the U6 tournament. She's comparable to him though.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

In DBZ everyone is ripped and muscled

In DBS everyone is skinny - yet somehow they are supposed to be stronger than before

into the trash your shit show goes

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

In DBS everyone is skinny - yet somehow they are supposed to be stronger than before
Watch BoG again please

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Only furries like him

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

I don't watch fan-fiction, no thanks.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

She is obviously more than 2 tiems stronger than base goku

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY, considering she got beat down by base Goku until her Mary Sue powers kicked in.

comparable
Apparently 500 times stronger is comparable now. Because remember it's SSJ2 Caul that's apparently twice as strong as base Goku. Cabba was in base for the tournament choosing.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

She was supressed against base Goku and she made him transform into a SS2.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY, considering she got beat down by base Goku
see

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

everyone is skinny

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

wait... is there no ep this week?

Easton White
Easton White

ever taking anything a shitter like Caul says seriously

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

Anime
Goku has a single digit IQ
O My Rage powerup
O My Spirit Sword
powerup inflation
Zamasu fuses with the Universe for no reason
Vegeta is a super jobber and gets cucked weekly
Boring for the most part
ATATTATATATTATAT
Frieza does nothing
Back Tingles
17 and Kale are Blue level, then they're not.
Toppo is a jobber
Dyspo jobbed to a plant
Jiren has no personality, then he has one but its literally Sasukes
Fake tension and no hype
GoD is some kind of transformation, hakai is a shitty ki blast you can tank and punch through
Tournament is 90% fodder lining up to take on U7 one by one

Manga
Goku is competent and smart, but not too smart and still keeps his Z personality
Trunks is helpful, and not retarded with his powerup
Healing powers were foreshadowed
Zamasu multiplies which makes sense given his regeneration
Vegeta is on par with Goku, fulfilling his rival role
Hype and interesting moments like HAKAI, Toppo one shotting SSB Goku, and Vegeta unlocking God form
Good fight choreography
17 is around SS3 level like he should be
Toppo is beyond mastered SSB level, an actual threat
Dyspo didn't job his first appearance
Jiren has a clearly defined set of goals and values
Tension and no shitty humor or holding back
God ki works the same for all godly beings, nothing special about GoD's. Hakai works as it should and can't be tanked
Tournament is an actual battle royal, fodder immediately gets BTFO by U7

Manga
SSB is genuinely powerful and remains powerful throughout arcs. It has downsides that need to be mastered first
CSSB isn't achieved until end of Zamasu arc.
Anime
SSB is completely mastered the moment its achieved, instantly becomes a useless jobber form afterwards.
Goku needs SSBKK to beat Hit and its the measuring stick for all future opponents, making Vegeta look worthless in comparison until he gets a pity asspull form at the very end of the show (like in GT)

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Why do you keep repeating the same tired already refuted points? Are all dykefags this stupid?

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Goku took it seriously, because he knew he would lose without going SS2

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

You can't ignore statements when even goku agrees

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

female character powers up
"hurr durr Mary Sue"
Goku asspulls a new hair color for the billionth time and out-Mary Sues supposed Mary Sue
*crickets*

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Goku's a moron.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

You haven't refuted anything. You never replied to me here .

Not when it comes to fighting.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Why do you think Goten and Trunks got shafted? Because no one liked them.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

because this retard still thinks caulifla was losing to base goku because she was weaker when it's clearly stated by whis martial arts gave him the edge

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

He's probably just funposting, at least I hope he is.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Because no one liked them.
tell that to dokkan battle sales
gotenks is like their mascot

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Champa is even with Beerus in terms of the power; it’s just that he's fat that gives Beeris he advantage

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Maybe in Z they did.

James Jackson
James Jackson

All he did was go really fast for a bit. If SSJ2 Caul still couldn't keep up with a 1% Goku then she is beyond help. Waifufags need to die.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

brainlet can't into powerscale
let me help you
A>C
C>B
Therefore A>B

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

All he did was go really fast for a bit.
it is always at the same speed
1% Goku
that's the ultimate lowball so you would shut the fuck up but somehow you still at it

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

He was countering a suppressed SS2 Caulifla with martial arts, which only worked once. Then he moved on to multiform and IT, which again only worked once, and didn't accomplish much other than toss her around. Also I don't know where you're getting the 1%, besides your own headcanon. As far as we know, Caulifla was at 0.001% before powering up.

Hudson White
Hudson White

Only the most degenerate of fat fetishist furries like him and that's not because of his character, just his appearance
Degenerate furfag here and can confirm I hate every single furry character in Dragon Ball Super

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

I can't believe how stupid Caulfags are.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Not an argument. Yet another concession accepted. Try harder next time.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Could you not type with your fucking elbows?

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

I can't believe how stupid people who still unironically enjoy Super are

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

people ITT arguing about dragon ball fights/powerlevels like there's any consistency to it at all.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Your shit waifu couldn't beat a half dead Goku. End of discussion. It's over. Your waifu is also written like garbage with back tingles and literally brought the entirety of Dragonball down with her, nevermind her power level crap. End yourself.

William Myers
William Myers

No he is not.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Seething

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

There was a tenuous consistency in Z and it was a measure of far the the characters in universe had developed
Super could've resolved that by asspulling characters into relevancy but still remaining true to the universe it was set in, but decided to throw it all out the window, take a lazy shortcut and made it inconsistent as fuck

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Looks like your shit waifu will never appear again too. Too bad.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Your shit waifu
appeal to taste
half dead Goku
headcanon
Your waifu is also written like garbage with back tingles
Cultural reference with basis on the lore that you could not catch speedwatching
brought the entirety of Dragonball down with her
ratings went up
nevermind her power level crap
I accept your concession

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

she appeared last week on the manga.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

My shit waifu is Garo, and Garo would kill Goku in a fight because I said so, fuck you if you disagree

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Just die already.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

No argument
Threats
Hostile
Period
Is this how being debunked looks like?

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

You didn't debunk shit. Kale and Cauli never stood a chance at any point. They're garbage.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Why are you so angry?

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

I don't know, how much paint did you sniff to get such a bottom tier waifu?

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Nice gif that proves all of my points right another thread debunked

Kale and Cauli never stood a chance at any point.
You know damn well that wasn't the original argument
Sorry gotenks lost
No argument

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Gohanfags trying to remain relevant by butting in

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Then we have base form B win against ultimate limitbreaking form A just because.
Powerlevel enthusiasts in Super deserve the Darwin Award for brain regression.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

You know damn well that wasn't the original argument

It was the argument for about 100 posts but you're so braindead you didn't notice.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

That never happened

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Not an argument

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Jiren vs Goku 1-hour SPECIAL and mid-arc climax: 3.5 ratings

Kefla episode: 5.3 ratings

James Green
James Green

You giving Caul bonus points for having tits and you being cuck isn't an argument either but you're doing it anyway.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

It was the argument for about 100 post
No I already told you but you forgot
It all started cause you said kefla didn't make sense
So you asked me to prove Caulifla > Gotenks

AND I DID BABY

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

LoL

SSJ3 Gotenks would murder your non-canon fanfic Mary Sues.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Gohan episodes in the ToP
never got over a 4.6
Caulifla episodes in the ToP
Consistently over 5.0, among the highest rated

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Losing to Goku is not an argument.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

mfw u7 eliminates more fighters next chapter

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Especially not losing to tired as fuck Goku while in SSJ2 least of all. Christ.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

gohanfags trying to stay relevant
lol
Cauli makes gotenks his pet see

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

He still isn't giving any arguments but keeps replying for some reason

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

SEETHING Caulicuck

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

brainlet can't into powerscale see

Liam Long
Liam Long

Gohan
Jobs to IT for 5 minutes straight
Caulifla
Counters it to the point of rendering it useless after seeing it once

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Makes sense, the world is full of idiots so a lot of idiots will want to watch stupid things.

What was your argument again? That Caulfi is weaker than Goku? Yeah, no shit, I know. Is it just that she's not AS weaker than Goku than I suggest? Don't give a fuck, she's awful.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

I'm going for a new form!
is complete Toei filler
so worthless Toei didn't even bother giving him a new power-up in ToP

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

waifufag thinks anyone takes him seriously

James Clark
James Clark

see

Caleb White
Caleb White

Gohanfag running to Goku again

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

See pic.

Your calculations don't include that Caul was SSJ2.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

assuming gotenks is relevant in Super

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

They do retard

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

They do, and even putting Goku at his lowest possible level of "tiredness", Caulifla still destroy SS3 Gotenks.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Ultimate Gohan's power level: 90 billion
Your shit tier fan-fic waifus: Weaker than android (300- million)

Here is how the fight would go:

Gohan sneezes
Girl dies

Wow that was easy.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

replacing gohan with caulifla

nice try

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Gohan needs ultimate form to handle 3 jobber bots
Caulifla one shots them all in base

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

its funny they talk shit to gohan when they cant even beat gotenks

ssj3 gotenks is half as strong as mystic gohan, and gotenks would demolish caulisue

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

They don't moron. They imply that SSJ2 is 2x stronger than base Goku. While Caul has a 100x multiplier on her. So SHE'S NOT TWICE AS STRONG AS BASE GOKU IN HER BASE.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Says some stupid shit like gotenks > caulifla
Gets proven wrong with flawless powerscaling
Starts sperging out and namecalling
Gohanfags join in just because
Too easy

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Where's episode 129?

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Flawless except that it's proven base Caul is 50 times weaker than base Goku. At best. The original argument was that she's stronger than Gotenks because Cabba is as strong as base Vegeta. If she's fucking 50 times weaker than Cabba than that's not the case anymore now is it.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

She beats SS3 Gotenks easily according to Toei.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

muh multipliers
Toei

The absolute desperation of Gokuck niggers.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Cauli and kale push goku to ss3
let's assume goku is at 1% even tho we know he is way higer
let's assume caulifla is at 100% (she isn't)
Math checks out

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

ignoring how gohan lost his strenght during Super

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

No, according to Toei Goku at 100% base blows SSJ2 Caul away.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Super
canon

pick one

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

Even assuming that she's 50 times weaker than Goku in base, that means that she's equal to base Goku in SS, meaning that she obliterates SS3 Gotenks in SS, even lowballing her as much as possible. In short, take this L.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

let's assume goku is at 1% even tho we know he is way higer

He probably never got higher than 1% the entire fight. Even his SSJ3 was 1% SSJ3.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Flawless except that it's proven base Caul is 50 times weaker than base Goku. At best.
It's a LOWBALL
Lowes possible level she could be at and still beats gohan
LOWBALL means she is obviously higher

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

50 times weaker is when Goku is at 1% power.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

He probably never got higher than 1% the entire fight.
goku can go ss2 and ssg with 1% energy
Even his SSJ3 was 1% SSJ3.
TIL stamina affects multipliers kek

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Caulifla was suppressed and Goku was only keeping up with her due to his techniques and martial arts, which didn't work for long and he had to go SS2.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

1% is the lowball considering Goku didn't even have the power to go SSJ at first.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

goku can go ss2 and ssg with 1% energy

Vegeta went SSB with 0% energy so fuck you.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Caulifla is confirmed stronger than Cabba though.

Champa told Cabba to search for saiyans even stronger than him. So Cabba asked his old master, but his master told him that he has a little sister who is even stronger than himself. That was Caulifla.
Manga (true canon) also confirms Caulifla is stronger than Cabba.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Jobhan reaction image
"the anime is far from perfect, but it stomps the manga"

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

canon it is then!

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Goku is at 1% power.
He is not
Lowballing to give gotenks the advantage he still loses

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Then that just means Vegeta fucking lied when he said base Cabba was as strong as him. You can't have it both ways or one of the two fights ceases to make any sort of sense.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

literally 3/4ths of the thread talking about her
Based

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Manga also confirms Sadala soldiers have nothing on Caulifla. Even the king is scared of her.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Goku was keeping up with her despite being on low battery because he's not a weakass lesbian.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Then that just means Vegeta fucking lied when he said base Cabba was as strong as him.
Ultimate headcanon

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Why did you ignore the rest of the post?

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

While she was suppressed using only 0.0001% of her power. You can't kill in the ToP after all.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

samefagging this hard

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Whis says fighting Goku was making her stronger and breaking her limits, so no, try 200% in ToP, not 0.0001%.

William Campbell
William Campbell

Because you ignore one it's a low ball the other one is a feat everyone but you is calling filler / lie

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Let's be real, that was real toei filler to hype us up during that time.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

s-samefag

William Phillips
William Phillips

Is it bad that I masturbate every night to a lewd fantasy of GARO punching the shit out of Goku and defeating his Ultra Instinct final form until Goku says "You can't kill me though, I'm not a horror", to which GARO replies "Irrelevant, your entire show is a horror" to which GARO then punches Goku so hard he flies into Universe 7's planet earth and everyone vaporizes? I find this fantasy incredibly hot and I cum litres every night to it, does anyone share the same fetish? What is this fetish even called...

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

It's not a low ball, it's what the show says. Goku was completely out of energy and couldn't even go SSJ.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

kitaro>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>super

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

He said that in reference to her fighting potential and ability. She was adapting to his moves, not getting more powerful. She was suppressed by an unknown amount until powering up with Goku after they were both SS2.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

It's not a low ball,
It is i said 1% to lowball caulifla

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Cabba is as strong as base Vegeta and base Cauli is even stronger than Cabba and yet SSJ2 Cauli can't manage more than a few hits that did on Halfdead base Goku

The absolute headfuckery of Caulifags.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Then that just means Vegeta fucking lied when he said base Cabba was as strong as him.

I thought this was obvious. Characters job all the fucking time because of LOLTOEI that's why people came up with the "muh holding back" meme whenever SSBlue jobbed.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

comparing U6 arc vegeta to ToP goku post UI trigger
The absolute state of Gotenk wankers

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

I thought this was obvious.

Then tell that to

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

She made him go SS2 after seeing through his techniques, which is the only reason he was surviving.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

UI trigger weakened base Goku after it was over, so that works in YOUR favor and yet Cauli still sucked shit.

Goku made himself go SSJ2 because he fucking wanted to.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

And we're talking about a severely SSJ2 Goku anyway. This whole thing has made me realize just how weak Cauli really is.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Official episode summary given by the writers
Caulifla advises Goku to transform; otherwise he’ll lose before he can use his full power. Goku agrees
Goku needed to turn SS2 or else he would have lost according to himself.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

UI trigger weakened base Goku
No
Goku gets stronger everytime he uses UI speedwatcher
First time he used SSBKKX20 vs jiren he got blinked
Goku made himself go SSJ2 because he fucking wanted to.
He went ss2 because caulifal told him to do so

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Shut the fuck up, your tvguide shit is not official canon for god sake.

YES. The show could not have said that Goku was out of energy any more than it did. It was crammed down all our throats and you STILL didn't catch it?

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

No, that's EXACTLY how it is and you need to get through your thick fucking negroid head that Toei doesn't care about powerlevel consistency and they change writers every episode and the different writers probably don't even bother watching all the episodes.

THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY. STOP TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT. TOEI DOESN'T CARE. ONE MINUTE KALE SHITSTOMPS SS BLUE AND THE NEXT DAY SHE'S LOSING SS GOD. Invent whatever fucking headcanon you want to make sense of it like "x was just holding back" but at the end of the day you're just lying to yourself to contain the cognitive dissonance over how garbage this show is.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Sauce?

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

It's not a tvguide. It's an official episode summary released by Toei's writers responsible for the episode. I'm willing to bet they know more about the episode than (you)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

I've been holding back GARO
No you haven't
Well then witness thi-
GARO punches Goku through the planet
Goku emerges from rubble with another asspull transformation "This is the end GAR-"
GARO just drop kicks Goku into the ground and proceeds to pummel him
Goku fights back and hits GARO back into a building "This was a good fight" whilst charging a Kamehameha
GARO just jumps out, and punches Goku in the stomach so hard he vaporizes with an asspull of his own.
"No, it wasn't"
Money shot right there would fap to this all the time

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Her SS2 isn't very strong because she just got it. According to Dragon Ball Super you can "train" your SS2 to become much more powerful, as shown by how Trunks literally says he increased the power of the form to match SS3 by training it.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

This.

There's no point in discussing a character's power-level in a show of inconsistent powerscaling.

Juan Long
Juan Long

It's not a tvguide. It's an official episode summary released by Toei's writers responsible for the episode.

No it's not you braindead moron, it's just written by some interns with 5 seconds of thought

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Still stronger than gotenks
The fuck you on about?
HE still gets stronger that's why 116 ui was stronger than in 110 and how he survived jiren during 123-128
brainlet get out big boys are pwerscaling

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Her SS2 isn't very strong because she just got it.

Her SS2 isn't very strong because it belongs to the worst character in the entire series.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

it's just written by some interns with 5 seconds of thought
Nice headcanon.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

He's completely out of energy but he's still stronger!

Holy fuck.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Nice empty head.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Not an argument. It's just too easy.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Imagine hating a cartoon this much
Goku as a whole is stronger debunk my 2 examples if you disagree

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

why is it always virgins living on their own in these videos?

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Nothing you've said this entire thread is an argument.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Please use a trip.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

prove it

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Stay mad.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

goku

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Concession accepted

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

no argument
You would ignore someone you disagree with because you can't prove them wrong
Lol

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

All you've done is make me realize that Caul is worse than I thought.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Good. I really do hope you waste your time hating a children's cartoon character.

Mason King
Mason King

samefag arguing with himself

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

No I would filter braindead retards 10 feet below my level because the interaction would negatively impact my intelligence.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

shut the FUCK up

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

At least a children's cartoon character isnt my waifu.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Is there something wrong with being in love with Garo?

Michael Green
Michael Green

He still thinks Gotenks beats caulifla
How full of hate are you?

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

waifu
kek, I just enjoy watching you seethe. I don't have anything against Caulifla, but I honestly wouldn't care about her if she didn't make people mad by just existing.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

I'm not that guy though.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Most people that post caulifla do so because it triggers nostalfags and sexist pigs

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Anything less than pure hate for Caulifla is the wrong emotion.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

If anything, giving pity points to a terrible character like Caul for being a woman is sexist.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

whatever you say. I see that you're getting angry over her, so I'll post Kale next threads to make you feel better.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Because you weren't going to do that anyway. Every thread. Just to show off how bad your waifu is. You really are a bad person.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

tigh highs
hair tie
uuff man

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

Not so much bad as much as bored.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

ITT: caulicucks getting obliterated and laughed at

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Don't waste your efforts here go buy new bread

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

The entire internet laughs at them. They think posting her back is some kind of counter when it just makes them look more pathetic.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Kefla has a hair-tie in the anime too.
Her hair is really puffy, so it's hard to see it most of the time, but you can see it in some shots, like this one.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Gotenksfags still at it
Jesus christ see

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Neat never noticed it

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

I can't believe I'd ever think fucking Gotenks is a better written character than Caulifuck.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Just let them claim that they've won. It's for the best before they throw another tantrum.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

The ponytail is easier to see in her base form.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

think

For the record stonger implies, you know, stronger, when for all you know SSJ3 1% Goku was actually complete overkill for deflecting their combined blasts.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

But we don't know that. Just that their combined blasts forced him to go SS3.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

1% Goku
the fact you still don't get what a low ball is baffles me

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

What we do know is that SSJ2 to SSJ3 made it go from "Was being deflected anyway." to "Did absolutely nothing, same as always."

David Peterson
David Peterson

Damn toei pull her pants up

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

If you have a problem with your OWN lowball then shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

He probably doesn't know what that word means

"Was being deflected anyway."
If it was he wouldn't have needed to go SS3

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

You don't actually know if he NEEDED to or not. And no, Goku does not say he needed to. It's incredibly inconsistent if he needed to considering Caulis attacks on BASE Goku didn't do any damage.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

It's already super-tight, that's as high as they go.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

your OWN lowball
exactly i used 1% as the lowest power possible i could scale caulifla to
When in reality she is much higher than that

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Caulifla was suppressed against Base Goku. Also he says he got carried away, meaning he wasn't planning on it, but it happened due to him exerting himself.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

When in reality she is much higher than that

Coulda fooled me considering how much she got knocked around by an exhausted Goku.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

I really like her outfit despite it being kinda simple

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Caulifla was suppressed against Base Goku.

Why do you keep on saying this? This is like the 5th time you've said "suppressed against Goku." That's not even proper English.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Well you're a speedwatcher who didn't catch that Whis said she was only getting knocked around because Goku was using his techniques and experience to avoid her. When that stopped working he turned SS2 because according to him, he would have lost if he didn't

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

It looks pretty cute on her.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Please watch roshi vs ganos

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Because she was. She powered up with a huge aura after Goku went SS2 and powered up himself.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

That's nice but if you watched you would've seen that she did get some hits on him, but they did no damage.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

salvamakoto
Is he /ourguy/?

James James
James James

Don't tell me your support for this is some visual bullshit about aura size.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

I find her boots really cool
DB has good shoes

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Yep.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Likewise, his hits did no damage.

Well that, and the fact that the characters mention that they're powering up. Also it's on the official episode summary, which you seem to think isn't canon despite being made by the writers.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Why are they fighting?

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Likewise, his hits did no damage.

He was conserving energy and trying to recover numbnuts. Caul has no excuse.

Well that, and the fact that the characters mention that they're powering up.
Whis says Caul is learning. He doesn't say she was holding back, moron.

which you seem to think isn't canon despite being made by the writers.
Prove it. Show me the credits for these episode summaries. Show me the names of who they were written by. Right now.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

It's the saiyan mating ritual.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

that's how saiyans make love

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

saiyan mating ritual.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

This is the smoothest loop I've ever seen

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

He was conserving energy and trying to recover numbnuts. Caul has no excuse.
She was suppressing her power against base Goku

Whis says Caul is learning. He doesn't say she was holding back, moron.
She's learning how to counter his techniques, not letting out more power

Prove it. Show me the credits for these episode summaries. Show me the names of who they were written by. Right now.
They're released by Toei's website in japanese. Herms translates them. Just go to their website and turn on google translate or something and you'll find them. Also you seriously want me to find the credits for the official summaries released by Toei? I don't think they put them on them. But they've said on twitter that they're made after the writers look at them.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Behold

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

mating ritual
the one who wins gets to control all the intricacies I guess

Julian James
Julian James

Nice headcannon. Play again tomorrow.

And thanks for the no names. You lose.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Literally say that the writes of the episode help make them on twitter
Why didn't you give me a list of 20 writers for each summary you idiot!
retard

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

I asked for evidence. Your word is not evidence.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

(You) in this thread

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Go to Toei's jap website and twitter. I'm not going to swim through hundreds of tweets for a screencap.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

I'm not going to look for something that doesn't exist numbnuts.

Charles King
Charles King

Last post belongs to ケフラ !

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Not canon

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Good thread

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Garbage character.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

She is perfect

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Perfect garbage.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Salda movie soon

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit