I have seen and read NTR. This is NTR without a doubt. The bitch was 100% in the wrong...

I have seen and read NTR. This is NTR without a doubt. The bitch was 100% in the wrong. Sup Forums siding her showed me that this board has long died and needed burying.

Attached: NTR does it again.webm (1280x720, 114K)

I don't side with her. Watching this anime in the first place devalues you because it's shit.

fanboys are just in full damage control, pretending like the NTR is a good thing when really they just don't want to admit that the show they hyped themselves for is Citrus levels of contrived drama and forced NTR.

Stay fat

what did you expect with something full of normalfags and celebrity faggotry?

If you've read and seen NTR this should be mild to you, especially considering how obvious it was going to be.

What happened exactly?

"Even NTR is preferred over the degeneracy that are homosexual and lesbian relationships" -Abe, Godemphra of Japan

Attached: shinzo-abe11.jpg (639x484, 65K)

Anime always fucks over fat characters. Don't expect them to get a happy ending.

Agreed.
Although futoshi was being an insufferable white knight, what Kokoro did was just unacceptable.
Anyone choosing her side is either high on soy or a huge cuckhold fetishist

>Sup Forums siding her
Have you been on bizzarro-Sup Forums? Sup Forums was (and still is) upset like crazy, calling her slut, worst girl and everything.

The blatant roastie posting is a pretty big sign of how far Sup Forums has fallen.

Sorry but he deserves it for being fat.

>gay boys should just find a slut instead
>lesbos should just get a beta provider
Japan's birthrate is fixed

Its just self hating fatties
Let them be. It might be good for them in the long run.

Imagine of all the cast in this show actually caring about or even identifying with the fatso. End it now user, it's only going to get worse for you.

Attached: 1521938748371.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

I dropped this crap at the beach episode, what happened?

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1521917823074.png (1280x720, 498K)

MILKED

White haired slut cheated on fat guy with the guy who tried to NTR the MC few seconds after giving fat guy a promise to stay with him forever.

Don't bring Citrus into this dumpster fire.

t. /u/

Fat people literally deserve everything they get and need to have the full force of cold hard reality dropped on their heads until they either shapen up or commit sudoku.
The Japanese are proud of their suicide ""problem"" for a reason.

Worst writing btw
Partner swapping was never on the table really and just before the idea gets introduced she makes that promise

Drills girl is Citrus' Futoshi though, you can't deny that.

Attached: Himeko_Momokino.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Dumb /u/ poster

Attached: 1521910120228.jpg (264x379, 29K)

>Partner swapping was never on the table really
Yeah, if we ignore how Hiro piloted with Ichigo and Mitsuru piloted with 02.

Not to mention that this doesn't excuse her in the slightest because a promise is a promise. And even IF she decided to go back on her promise she could have done it in a different manner.

In the end the elephant in the room is that Kokoro is a slut and definitely worst girl.

>Sup Forums siding her showed me that this board has long died and needed burying
You can improve Sup Forums by fucking off and not coming back until you can speak English.

Of course. Kokoro is the one who screwed up. Mitsuru has been amazing. He's too good for her.

this. Oh, or they're a roastie.

You're in the same place that has posters spewing NTR in Takagi threads. So I'd go with the latter.

I have empathized with Mitsuru since episode 3, so I am absolutly fine with this. Fatguy barley had any character anyway

He should have offered some closure with Ikuno before dropping her, if only on a professional level.
Maybe it happened offscreen.

Yep, and I defended this show up until now. Fortunately this episode will bury it for good

Lose some weight

>it takes ntr for people to drop a show that's been garbage since episode 1

It's not NTR by definition that they haven't slept together. Also, Fatoshi is an annoying fatass.

Back to /r9k/ with you

>implying
The consensus of several maxed threads is that he deserved it. And Kokoro did nothing wrong

Attached: DY0lX78U8AAVAC1.jpg (600x430, 43K)

Neither of them are correct. Fatoshi is way too pushy and doesn't treat her as his equal which seems to be what Kokoro wants. However, Kokoro should've just talked to him first instead of going off and essentially fucking another dude.

The consensus in this very thread is that Kokoro is a slut.

Picked up.

Yes. Sup Forums is 45% tumblr and 50% reddit now. It has been this way for a while, user.

I have more complains about show being predictable and boring shit, than NTR. We correctly seen what will happen episods ago.

Might as well start calling this place f/a/cebook at this point. Almost the entire userbase has been systematically replaced with the most obnoxious and unapologetic normalfaggots. Like something out of a shitty direct to youtubered remake of invasion of the body snatchers. If only we had an admin and a moderation team who didn't let it get this bad. It's beyond saving. This is their site now, might as well get used to it. If you don't believe me, just watch as I get dogpiled by the hivemind. They're about as subtle as a nuclear bomb.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.15_[2013.10.27_10.37.27].jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Moderation team consist now of advertising professionals. Even if not entirely hired, the old ones now work on the field. Some content (like Star Wars) is most likely paid to be moderated in favor for.

This place is long dead.

The point of the episode is that they were both ignorant kids who didn't understand that the way they were acting was ultimately hurting the other person.

Sometimes when you have relationships with people you can hurt them even if you approach it with good intentions. People fuck up every now and again, you can either hold that against them forever or you can try and forgive them for it and move on.

Who cares about fatty, the only man that matters is based big Papa pump.

It's clear that the mods on every board have become extremely biased, but I don't think it has anything to do with astroturfing. They just get their kicks from letting the boards they rule over go to shit while they sit back and watch. You'd think that they are blind to everything until someone reports it. But say something bad about them and your post (and the thread it was in) will be eliminated with extreme prejudice. The only way this problem could be fixed is if the moderation team was replaced, but Hiro is too busy selling user data and counting money to give a shit.

Isn't it better for society that the fat loser stays alone and doesn't pass on his failure genes?

It's better for the lying whore to be stoned. You can change from being fat with exercise. Being a lying whore is permanent.

>Sup Forums siding her
I've barely seen anyone siding with her. Just autists enraged and her and others not caring.

Unironically this. He just wanted to pilot with Hiro.

>Sup Forums
It should be common knowledge by now that franxx threads, and by extension every Trigger anime thread, are at least 50% crossboarder.

>ITT: Fatasses throwing a tantrum

>expecting a 10/10 girl to love your fatass
Nah.

>10/10 girl
>implying

What's the matter? Hit too close to home? Looks like it's time to hit the gym, fatass.

Attached: 1521932704500.gif (344x380, 419K)

By the way, they also report every post they don't like, akin to a downvote.

I've been seeing a great deal of on topic posts and threads getting deleted across multiple boards over the last few days. I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

I haven't seen the Ep yet but is Sup Forums actually defending Bitches and Whores?

Kokoro is completely in the wrong. However, if it makes him rise up and become a better man because of it then that would be great.

Attached: this is a.jpg (1718x2985, 667K)

yes. "Sup Forums" is defending a girl who makes a promise to be with someone forever, then breaks it an hour later to go with some other guy.

Who seriously gives a fuck about this walking fat/"nice guy" joke? Why do people feel obliged to magically care about just any shitter who loses out? NTR doesn't make me rage on impulse, especially limp dick "NTR" where some irrelevant loser watches his/her crush go with someone else.

It was easier to filter shounenshit when they were contained in their generals. Now its become so acceptable to make threads about that garbage that normal threads are made about it.

>Sup Forums siding with her
Most of the threads seem to be defending fattie and calling her a slut.
Also bear in mind that this series attracts a lot of crossposters and normalfags.

Yes. Though it's mostly girls together with (You) fishers.

Pure love is dead.

Attached: 1521865020605.png (1280x720, 968K)

they're just mad their shitty wish fulfillment cartoons are getting a dose of reality.

And again with the "nice guy" shit.
Seriously, you faggots need to fuck off to /soc/, /r9k/, tumblr or whatever shithole you came from.

I feel the only people who are actually triggered by this are crossposters, there's no way someone would actually take a Chinese cartoon like this seriously unless they're a robot.

Imagine some annoying fat fuck was forced to marry you, of course you'd switch with someone you liked. You can bash the girl all you want it's fine but don't defend the fatty he deserved everything coming to him.

the show was anti-NEET from the very begining, NEETS love to be told anyway they are the biggest consumers of anti-NEET dramas.

>accept promise because you're in an arranged marriage anyway
>hour later, you're given the opportunity to be with whoever you want
Woah, it's like circumstances can change things. And only an insecure beta would BEG their partner to make that promise.

A spade is a spade. Own up to it like a man or keep being a bitter failed normalfag.

>BEG
You have some nice reality warping powers there user.

Any amount of actual NTR is unacceptable.

Not as impressive as your denial, self-insertfag.

This was a cuckshow from the very beginning.

I don't have to own up to anything. I didn't know what a nice guy was supossed to be until today that you faggots started spamming the term and turns out that it comes from places like /r9k/ and tumblr.

Wew, that's a lot of projection for such a short post. All I did was summarize what happened in the show. Are you saying that Kokoro didn't make a promise to futoshi in the cockpit? Did he imagine that? Are you saying that she didn't volunteer to partner swap right after she made that promise? I know you are enjoying your cuckshow for cucks, but at least be proud of it. Just admit that you are a cuck. No need to be ashamed of it.

>Anyone choosing her side is either high on soy or a huge cuckhold fetishist
Not everyone relate to Fatoshi. Sorry user

Attached: smugMilkMan.png (569x528, 275K)

The ones triggered by this are people who experienced something similar when they were younger and never overcame it.
So like 90% of the board.

It's not about Futoshi at all. It's about Kokoro's actions.

Kokoro did nothing wrong, if she said no to the promise then the fatcuck would have punched her in the face like the piece of shit he is.

As should he. She's got too much freedom on her hands.

just wondering, how fat are you?

Nah, otherwise he would have punched her instead of milkman at the end. She was just weak.

Like she deserves

Attached: 1521932353392.png (1920x1200, 1.2M)

Time for some exercise, user. Drop and give me 3 sets of push ups. 15 reps each.

Official Sup Forums sister board is /fit/, newag. Do you even lift?

>Sup Forums
No. You are an /r9k/ fucker who's falsefagging in order to push this. Legitimately, only /r9k/ would rage this bad.

Only after you stop prepping your bull, cuckboi.

Based

Attached: good work boyo.jpg (450x270, 51K)

oh, so that fat...
i'm so sorry

What about it ?

Attached: 1521406691687.png (1550x1409, 721K)

>only /r9k/ would rage this bad
More like only newfags trying to make this some sort of epic happening would pretend to rage this bad.
I'm a virgin as they come and I don't really care about this, its not like the first time an anime hits too close to home.

>le Sup Forums loves NTR
You're only outing yourself tourist bro.

Attached: you on the right.webm (600x450, 2.94M)

pairs were decided on some baseline compatibility traits
fatty wanted a girl to protect
kokoro was just agreeable
Mitsuru and Ikuno appeared to be a match since they were both loners, but they didn't click for obvious reasons
Fatty got his girl to protect and thought that since they matched together they must be soulmates (and if they weren't it didn't matter because they were stuck together anyway).
She didn't have another option and he kept moving along like they were dating
She couldn't just say no and fuck up the whole partner dynamic when they had a mission to do. The shuffle was finally a way out for her.
She wouldn't have chosen fatty, just like ichigo wouldn't have chosen goro.

That wouldn't be falseflagging. If he's from /r9k/ then he's just speaking what he truly believes.