Look at me guys i am such a perfectionist hehe i spent all this time perfectin my work ;) I totally didn't just set on...

>look at me guys i am such a perfectionist hehe i spent all this time perfectin my work ;) I totally didn't just set on my ass doing nothing i swear hehehe :)
>btw don 4get to gib me monyz on my patreon :3

stop being jealous

>somebody tries to improve themselves

Of course Sup Forums wouldn't understand and, consequently, hate.

I kind of hate patreon. Wish I could get in on that scam.

>caring this much about a guy who makes video game videos on youtube

Reassess your life and try again

What's the point of this thread, OP?

This is really the beginning and end of it

Oh sweet, does that mean a new analysis is coming soon?

Yes, but not nearly as long as the DaS one.

who?

Wasn't that like six fucking hours?

Super Bunnyhop is better

>You will never sit around playing video games for a living
>You will never just make funny faces into a camera for a living
>You will never be able to just talk bullshit in ten minute long skits once a day and call it a full time job

Honestly, I'd give anyting to live like an e-celeb.

who

they are both pretentious fags with bad taste

Fuck off.

He literally said for years to only donate to him you really want to and if you understand that he takes his time. Also not to donate more the $10.

That the fact that you're getting annoyed about his new video not being out yet, shows that you really care about his work.

>bad taste

Explain.

Super Bunnyhop has questionable taste since he doesn't like Spelunky but his videos on MGS are pretty good. Even if he is a total lib

What's his next video about?

Mathew has never had a frequent update schedule so I don't understand the bitching. I'd rather he took his time then force it and produce mediocre weekly content like Game Grumps.

It's going to be shit now because he's overdoing it. This was better as a hobby.

>look at me guys i am such a jaded faggot look how much i hate this youtube guy ;) I totally didn't just set on my ass doing nothing but check twitter accounts and shitpost on Sup Forums
>btw don 4get to gib me (yous) on my worthless thread :3c

>it's ok if Ultradavid does it

Superbunnyhop can be quite good, but he can also be really bad at times.
His Dark Souls video is one of the worst. He completely didn't understand the game, like at all. He kept going on about "muh jolly cooperation" as if that's what the focus of the game is.

I miss Fitz. Is he ever gonna come back?

Someone bragging about trying to better themselves on Twitter more times than not is just a vain attempt at validation . You gotta admit it's cunty, why not provide a video link with proof, or not say shit and let the improvement speak for itself?

>"set"

Lol, you midwestern ignoramus. It's "sit." Perfect your English.

here are two things for fagtosis, make you videos less than 20 minutes and stop pandering to Sup Forums

I can smell the cheeto dust from here.

This. Unfortunately the bar of intelligence for internet entertainers is so low that twitter posts pass for virtue.