What does Sup Forums think of enter the gungeon?

What does Sup Forums think of enter the gungeon?

I think it's sensationalist streamer garbage.

I've never played it though.

Love it

I think it's a fun game. The bosses provide a challenge as well as the regular enemies. My only complain is there is not enough guns.

Don't like a lot of the guns.

I can't believe that some retards actually PAY for a game with pixel art in 2016 and then brag about the graphical prowess of the PC as a platform.

There's tonnes of guns, they are just shit and feel samey.

Items are so boring in this game

I wish the game showed weapon stats instead of giving you a meme text about it.
I hate finding a new gun that looks powerful and testing it on a room just to find out it deals shit damage.

Looks fun, still not buying it for more than $9.99.

Not enough decent guns
Not enough worthwhile items
Not enough ammo drops to use guns

in the end you are running through the same levels with starter pistol until floor 4

Too much Bullet Hell, not enough fun. I refunded mine.

Amazing game.

50 hours in stardew valley

feels good senpai

Another brilliant post to add to my "Sup Forums" folder

Has it ever occurred to you that 'PC gaming' isn't some monolithic organization and that the people playing tons of indies might not be the same people playing triple AAA titles at fps cap on max settings?

Ammo drops are fucking atrocious compared to Nuclear Throne. The game pretty much forces you to NOT use the cooler guns because you're so much less likely to get some ammo.

Also the shops are too random and honestly a bit overpriced. The sell creep NPC should spawn in every single shop, so you can have a reliable source of money.

>the people playing tons of indies might not be the same people playing triple AAA titles at fps cap on max settings?
Why even go there?

I can play Witcher 3 on settings as high as my system allows me, then switch to roguelikes with ASCII graphics.

The beauty of PC gaming is choice. In everything.

why can't i play with my internet goon squad?

not enough cool passive items

Literal memegame
Show me 1 weapon in the game that isn't plastered with memes

Great game, but like Bunnymeme said its not something I feel like finishing. Got 15 hours from it and I'm kinda done.

Top tier OST.

>kinda done
?