Why is Blizzard censoring Mercy?

If you play Overwatch, you're essentially supporting censorship.

It's localising :^)

Christ, you'll look for any excuse to bitch.

The year is actually slightly longer in japan

Why should we condone this bullshit? Did we excuse other companies when they pulled this crap on us? No we didn't, so why does Blizzard get a pass?

there is nothing wrong with supporting censorship

Damn she looks good for 37

mecry /ss/ when?

kill yourself retard

>Not wanting her to be older.

R3EEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REGRESSIVE LEFT NU MALE KEKS GET BACK IN THE KIIIITCHEEEEN REEEEEE MKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Typical Sup Forums. Shits on every gaming company supporting censorship but not Blizzard.

this desu senpai

I'm not sure if you know this, but Japans time is different from hours. A year for us is 2 for them

How is her age being 3 years different any form of censorship whatsoever?

Are you fucking serious? Take the upcoming SMT game of the Wii U. The girl there is aged from 17 to 18 in the American release. And now we see Japan aging Mercy down.

For what reason? This just means they're not getting the original game. This is bullshit by Blizzard and I'm not standing for it.

this fucking thread is a good example of why nobody take Sup Forums seriously

Yeah, can I get some explanation or further context here? I know some age difference must be done when is come to age-of-consent/sexualizing minors; like a character that's 16 becoming 19. But an age change though the mid-thirties?

>But an age change though the mid-thirties?
Exactly.

What, are Japanese gamers allergic to 37 year old women all of a sudden? We complain about it in the US all of the time. We must also call out American companies doing the same in others.

>are Japanese gamers allergic to 37 year old women
They are. You're a washed up, unappealing hag past 35.

I'll support censorship over you whiny bitches any day.

I'm more surprised that the English version is all sweet and nice looking while the jap version is shooting at some shit
it's usually the reverse around here

Because japanese women look like this with 37.

I thought that was 26

>being this autistic over a typo