Can she be stopped? Will people finally be smart enough to counter her by the time the beta ends?

Can she be stopped? Will people finally be smart enough to counter her by the time the beta ends?

Fuck off shill

ok

She's a bad character. Other characters do exactly what she does, but better.

She can't tank/protect like a more dedicated tank can, she doesn't do as much damage as a more dedicated damage can, she can't harass and flank as well as Genji/Tracer/Reaper can. She excels at absolutely nothing, and is a jack of all trades that manages to be mediocre in everything.

Low damage, low chasing ability (no, being able to dash does not allow her to chase), and a garbage area denial ult. There's no reason to actually choose her. Winston covers most of what she can bring to a team, and better. There's a reason he's picked by top teams and she's not.

i have never had a single issue with her, she's a complete non-threat

D.Va is completely fucking useless. Roadhog and Zarya are extremely more viable than her.

Well a majority of players are fucking retarded then. I shouldn't be able to go one round without dying and another round with 1 death if people knew how to beat her.

What's there to counter? She's a damage sponge with shitty, short range weapons. Once you learn that the explosion on her ult is much larger than the graphic there's no reason to ever get killed by it again.

she's awful though.

will people finally be smart enough to realize that by the time the beta ends?

she's easy to kill, but also easy to play look at this shit

dva works pretty well when your attacking. just drop your ult down at the point for an easy capture. breaks choke points pretty well.

I think the biggest quality of her is she's persistent as fuck. She has a mech, you destroy it, and survive for 60 seconds outside the mech and you can just summon another one.

D.Va's only redeeming feature is her ulti, and that's only because it has a radius the size of a small city.

Outside of that, she's a garbage tank with pillowfisted guns. She's basically a non-threat most of the time.

I only play her because she's cute.

PLEASE remove bastion

PLEASE.

>Remove the led developers admitted main

lmao

>Mobile Exoskeletal Korean Arms logo
>on her legs

Really, Blizzard?

People haven't learned the beauty of the rocket punch. People are trying to use her ranged attack when she is a the slam jam queen. See a healer rocket punch. See a tank rocket punch. Rocket punches only counter are traps which you can fly over. Ram jam to fun town and knock those assholes off the map

>he thinks arms mean arms

This. I have to give Blizzard credit for pandering to my fetishes in almost every way possible (could still use an outfit that let's us see her feet though).

People seem to think she's bad, but I think all those players use long range characters. I been playing characters like Mei with closer range needs and it makes it harder to deal with her. And if she hangs out with her team she's fairly unstoppable. So her damage doesn't matter. She's a literal tank.

Why would we need a counter to a garbage character? Reinhardt and Winston are both 10x the tank she is.

People complain about her damage when she can do a 150-200 damage opener. you get 50 damage for ramming, 50 damage for a punch, at point blank all her bullets hit for 50 a shot from each gun. A ram, punch, plus 4 volleys can kill roadhog in three seconds at full health and he will only get in two hits in that time, but that isn't how you use her. You can break up team configs by knocking people out of place. Remove the tank or healer from the equation. Hope someone gets greedy and tries to hunt you down, sometimes you get luck and half the team will leave the objective for a worthless kill. I want to die, it just gets me my mech back quicker and in return I can remove 2 to three people from the objective for a loss of one player.

She isn't hard to fight, what are you even talking about?

Now Mei, on the other hand, needs to be fucking nerfed.

She's outclassed at close range by Reaper in general and Reinhardt as a fellow tank, and worse at soaking up damage than Reinhardt or Winston.

I don't think she's a bad character, but she's not good at tanking and not generally not good at getting kills. D Va's at her best as a disruptor, boosting in with guns blazing to either draw enemies to her or scatter them, using her nuke to break up mobs, or getting potshots on enemies that ignore her without her suit.

She's like Winston, but more predictable.