Fuck dark souls "DEEPEST" lore!!

Fuck dark souls "DEEPEST" lore!!

chew on this you faggots.
Chrono Cross Thread

"I will find you.
Even if I have to search the world over.
Sometime... somewhere...
I'm sure."

The best story

But I'm sure we'll meet again, Someday, you and I... Another place, another time. It's just that we might not realize That you are you and I am me....

Fuck those tears just keep coming

Cross and Trigger I wish it was on Steam. I would pay again for this.

shit combat
the story is trash

Both can't be true you only get one ya meanie

I want Xenogears.

I agree with this. But the art and OST are godlike, so people rate this game a lot higher than they should.

can someone explain the story to me? the ending specifically... Why does serge living kill the world?

you have shit taste. How the HELL can you not appreciate this deep and individualistic experience?

The combat is so underrated here.

no... it's just bad. It's an unhappy medium between KH and Final Fantasy

Honestly I think I need to give the game another chance. I really want to like it, but I was turned off by everything except the art and music during my playthrough.

It's been forever since I played it but had to do with being poisoned by the panther at a young age and his father sailing to chronopolis

Was disappointed as soon as you were a cat man named lynx for most of the game.

No Xenosaga?

It's honestly half and half. I think it's a metaphor for serge trying to find himself

Maybe, I prefer gear though.

I thought the body switch was cool.

How is it even? It's based around what you did in prior moves because of the Field aspect, while taking into consideration different recovery times (Stamina) for different party members.

yeah but it seemed to drag more during the lynx bit. the last moments before the end where they try to explain the whole convoluted story and relation to trigger too. I thought the battle system was interesting and the really good parts are the towns and environments with the music. Gameplay suffers a lot though, unless you like collecting characters.

The body switch was done so lynx could gain "admin" access

Why is she so perfect?

That's not Schala "kid" Zeal

She was made that way.

>he unironically likes Kid
>he unironically likes Kid over Harle

Have you cried at credits?

Has the real life incarnation of Kid come to your front door and found you yet?

I think I have a thing for translucent pants because of her

>Has the real life incarnation of Kid come to your front door and found you yet?

Woah nigga why would I want that slut in my house? I'd just kill her and put her body in the trash can

I'd rather have my waifu find me instead

Viper manor has the best atmosphere

Harle is the biggest slut of them all though (except Miki). When she's not taking the Lynx dong, she's getting double teamed by the Green and Yellow Dragons.

I wish that could happen but squeenix is still milking the license with so e shitty japan only mech fighting crossover game. Otherwise there'd likely be a kikestarter with the reclaimed license for a remastered disc 2 comp,eted version.

>When she's not taking the Lynx dong, she's getting double teamed by the Green and Yellow Dragons

[citation needed]

Like you didn't cry during the time travel scene when you had to leave kid all alone after her family just died in front of her

No because I knew it was just another one of the game's numerous forced attempts to get the player to feel sympathy for and love the little Mary Sue, Kid

Seriously, such a forced character

The game would have been better if it didn't have a thousand party members you could recruit. Just have a smaller group of party members with more story behind them.

PS1 era Square games really toyed with me.
>Couldn't save Harle
>Couldn't save Jesse
>Couldn't recruit Fujin
Dammit Square.

Why do best girls have to suffer?

Chronopolis went offline for a period of 5 mins during the lightning storm when his father went out to sea to try and find the poison cure.

When chronopolis rebooted, because surge was the only human hooked into the network, in the healing bays, he was auto-defaulted to the admin user. FATE was locked out of the system.

Took me multiple playthroughs to really get the story and there was some stuff that didn't click until years later.