Htol#NiQ: The Firefly Diary

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Firefly Diary thread
How are you guys enjoying the game? I bought it after it got ported and its prettyslow

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/368640/
nijie.info/view.php?id=89520
twitter.com/chuno_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waiting on my NEET payckcheck to buy it. It looks cute though.

was developing a shitty indie game with similar mechanics so i bought it for a study. but then the project took another direction so i've yet to play it.

seems qt as fuck tho

It is that. Its a very pretty looking game and Mion herself is an adorable little child. Nothing adorable about her being slaughtered though.

It got ported? To what? I played like half of it on the vita

It got ported to PC.

Its on PC now.
store.steampowered.com/app/368640/

Tell me more about your shitty indie game. Is it actually shitty? Will it be finished any time soon? Any chance I've heard of it?

>htol#NiQ
I wonder why they made title so retarded. Is it some cryptic way to write hotaru no nikki? I also heard game is not so good. Which actuall makes me kinda mad because I hate when bad games have such cute characters.

I think its decent enough. Just slow. REALLY slow. And it can be frustrating when you're not entirely sure how to get passed an enemy only to die and respawn a little before solving a puzzle.

Well, good to hear it's not complete garbage. Will try it then.

Apparently you get an achievement called "Unending Resolve" if you die too many times.

I remember getting to the 3rd chapter or so then dropping it about a year ago on the Vita. Is it worth finishing it?

I admittedly can't figure this out

I think vitagen just played this for the gore

>2D puzzle game
>system requirements is higher than Crysis
Sasuga master race.

Mion is cute! CUTE!!

>the only R-18 fanart of Mion on pixiv is guro
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED.

DO NOT LEWD THE MION
MION IS FOR CUTE, NOT FOR LEWD!

DO NOT SEXUALIZE MION!

Oooooooooooooooh, it's actually out on Steam now. That explains how this is the second thread I've seen on this game in less than 24 hours. So will people suddenly start giving a fuck about this game now?

I'm sorry.
nijie.info/view.php?id=89520

I was interested in the game desu, but don't have a Vita so I bought it.

I never heard of the game until its PC announcement from NISA. Looked cool so I grabbed it.

I want to protect that smear.

Is this a Japanese art site for posting lewds?

>tfw even Mion's artist is advertising the Steam release

Yeh that's basically pixiv but it's supposedly mostly for R-18. It also seems to have much more loli content and the censorship rules seem much more lenient than on pixiv (I've actually seen a few artists posting less censored version on nijie).

Firefly Diary is the example of a female protagonist game done right.

>female protagonist game done right.
Cute but no personality whatsoever?

Is this kind of like Oddworld except with a cute little girl?

that's all action game protagonists done right

Much shallower than oddworld.

Wrong.
Loli protagonist.

He actually even bought the game on Steam.

>buying your own game
what the fug
Can I have a link to the artist though? I'm assuming he's on Twitter?

Well, he's the artist of the game mainly. He probably only works as freelance for NIS.
Pretty cool artist, he draw mostly cute lolis.
twitter.com/chuno_

Don't let this thread die.

Loli Conveyor Simulator

As OP, I stopped playing the game for now and can't contribute much to discussion. Just let the thread die for now.

1) Is it worth getting?
2) The trailer music sounds like it's from Danganronpa. Is the rest of the games music alright?
3) How long is it?

Is there torrent?

>Is it worth getting
If you don't mind general slow progress and frustration from some puzzles, yeah.
>Is the rest of the games music alright
Its mostly ambiance, so not really.
>How long is it
Haven't beaten it yet, so I don't know.

It's takes probably 15-20 hours to finish. Probably closer to 30-40 hours to 100% including the true end.
For having tested the 60fps version (which double the speed), trust me the slowness is for our own good.

Why is this allowed?

>3 TNT in the mouth
>it nukes the area
>get under cart
>die
I guess I'm missing something else.

nvm fixed it

Very cute.

L-Link please

Just google the game name and pixiv.

So, it's on kickass already. Game looks super cute.

oh baby is that some RBO

yep

>Russkin
Game illegal in your country m8

We don't buy anything here anyway.

I literally just recorded this game a few hours ago. I'm really digging it. I love the art style of it.

cyka)))

Fuck this stupid fucking wind tunnel that demands precision with your unprecise cirumstance