LOL WE KILLED BATMAN'S OLD GIRLFRIEND I BET YOU CARE A LOT!

>LOL WE KILLED BATMAN'S OLD GIRLFRIEND I BET YOU CARE A LOT!

Uh, no, I don't. Batman and Talia barely had any chemistry or screen time together

Why are video game writers so bad at making you care about characters?

JUST

She's a woman, why should I care if she dies? Not like she's done anything useful.

B-BUT VAGINA

Oh look, it's this thread again

Fuck off, there are five billion people on this mudball, one dead bitch doesn't mean jackshit, you could wipe out thousands of them and it won't affect the big picture

Much of Arkham's plot relies on the fact that it's dishing out hot fan service at a constant rate if you're already familiar with the comics and graphic novels.

Don't play MGS: Normie Edition if you don't know who Batman is.

This

OP, stop using proxies for shitposting when no one wants to be in the thread

*unsheathes fedora*

Women are useless in just about everything but giving birth and technology is going to take that one away from them, they are liabilities, useless in a fight, useless in any situation, they are pointless.

Correction; Western devs constantly fail to make you care about characters.

>It's... it's dishing out fanservice! If you're a fan you'll like it!!!

So only fanboys like the stories in these games? Lol.

why would I care about talia when I'm a billionaire playboy who bangs little boys

she has big boobs though

Most Western game writers are coders or hacks who got in because nepotism. Most other game writers are just the former.

No as a player I don't care, but it shapes Batman's motivations and moves the plot along.

Its Talia, who cares.

If Batman was smart he'd go after Zatanna, Catwoman, Huntress...Hell, give Poison Ivy a shot.

She had rocking tits, that's why I was sad

*sheathes sword*
Very well... you have bested me... this time...
*teleports into ths shadows*

>muh nippon does no wrong

Fuck off. goddamn woman worshipper dickless faggot

ok

You're 100% on the spectrum.

Lazarus Pit dumbass

Arkham City had one of the WORST stories in video games:

>The totally illegal Arkham City prison is allowed to exist by the US government

>Billionaire Bruce Wayne is thrown in jail by a private security firm for making a speech. Again, the federal government does nothing.

>Dr Strange literally announces over speakers that his emergency contingency plan will begin in a few hours. When everything is fine,

>Strange gives guns to the criminals so everything gets out of control. As an excuse to kill them all.
>He thinks this makes him look good when it actually makes him look like an incompetent moron.

>Dr Strange literally announces over speakers that his emergency contingency plan will begin in a few hours. When everything is fine,

That's completely wrong.

Kek

Silly user, you think the government--nay, the rest of the world--cares about Gotham? They'd be GLAD to be rid of it.

When an earthquake split Gotham from the rest of the country, turning it into what was basically an island, they barely lifted a finger.

He says "Protocol 10 will begin in 8 hours" right at the start of the game over the loudspeakers.

It makes no sense.

she was pretty pretty

Yeah, the government sure didn't...stop an earthquake from happening???

Theybdidnt offer aid, either. Ya know whete the now homeless people of Gotham got their food?

POISON IVY, in a rare moment of giving a shit.

Her death was so unmemorable that I was wondering when she was going to show up in Arkham Knight as I was playing it.

Yes, the government not responding to natural disasters quickly and effectively is a phenomenon exclusive to Gotham.

The prison is just an excuse to make a walled off semi-open world where you can pretend to be Batman, to get all the villains in one place, and to have no civilians or cars.

I know and that's fine.

It's just funny that the actual premise of the game was so retarded. Basically the Dr Strange and Ra's storyline was shit and on the back burner the whole time. The entire game was just about Joker wanting you to find a cure for him, and he still died.

This.

As an official member of GamerGate, I'm actually glad she's dead. One less woman in a video game and one step closer to our goal.

that's not his contingency plan
that's his actual plan

he only ever announces the countdown on the guard radio you stole

Yes, and there's also tech that allows for sexual reproduction without men. So women aren't needed, nor are men. We can just all kill ourselves now, right?

He doesn't want everyone to know it was his plan all along.

Nope, he actually says it over the loudspeakers

1. It echoes.
2. Thugs comment on it throughout the game.

Quick reminder that Talia LITERALLY (literally) raped Batman