Do you balance exercise with vidya? you have no excuse to not be /fit/

Do you balance exercise with vidya? you have no excuse to not be /fit/

>spending time outside

Why not just eat less

Thanks Mr. Skeltal.

that's fucking gross

Because I can't move my limbs for days. How do I avoid this? By doing sissy workouts? What ever happened to go big or go home?

big relative senpai. Do what you can.

Career/GF/VideoGames

Don't see the point

I run the treadmill playing my 3ds does that count

this t b h

if you want to really live long its the only way

How do I lose the gut

I'm bulking atm desu

just had my 3rd maccy D's of the day

I balance it with anime. Lifting some weights and using hand grippers while watching, and doing sit-ups between each episode.

...Though this has effect of me watching less anime lately. I'm not very dedicated man.

Of course. Gym and vidya are great companion hobbies. They both involve a lot of memorization and repetition to get good. They also generally reward effort directly which is nice.

Yes, I'm about to get to lmao2p8 bench. I'm so happy. Too bad I'm still shit at video games.

I have no motivation to do anything. but my roommates' 7 year old foster pit bull loves to go on runs in the morning, and will encourage me to go, so I end up getting a little exercise. she used to be really fat and arthritic and snores while awake but since she was taken in by us her health has improved and shes lost like 12 lbs and shes really lively and happy. anyone who says pits are naturally aggressive is really uninformed

Have fun not being able to stand up on your own legs as soon you hit 50 because you're a skeleton covered with a thin layer of fat.

;_;

She's going to die one day and it's going to suck
I've lost 2 dogs in my lifetime and still think about them everyday. It got even worse when i eventually got the courage to accept atheism in my life

a new labrador pup will cheer you up tho

Yeah, we've got a gym at work and I don't use it, which balances with the fact that I don't play video games.

God damn Bergmite is a lot heavier than I thought.

I have a job where I unload trucks and sort all the merchandise onto pallets. High energy job where you're essentially doing hardcore cardio for 2 hours at a day, followed up by stocking shelves. I've recently stopped eating how I used to and have lost 40lb in the past 3 months. I'm a pretty small guy now (5"5 @ 200lb).

Feels good man.

I'm currently underweight and I'm not doing any exercise other than mashing buttons.

Once I have an ideal weight, I'll do exercise.

>200lb
>5 5

Nigga I'm 200lb and 5 10 and I look fat. You must be huge

>5'8"
>155 pounds
>all skinnyfat
i dont look horrible desu

No, because I'm too depressed to really do either. You know you're fucked up when you can't even get motivated to play a fucking video game.

I workout and play vidya after. I went for a run yesterday.

thats rough user. sounds like you cared about them a lot, if you treated them like family then they had a wonderful life, and thats nothing to be sad about. dont think about past love gone, think about love in the future. go look up a schnauzer rescue or something and have new experiences

>balance
it's one hour out of your day, if you only have two or three hours of freetime to divvy up a day, then you have significantly larger problems than what you do for recreation

thank mr skeltal

Should I exercise by myself or pay and go to the gym?

why is that an "or"? Get a membership and work out by yourself

Because losing weight is not the only reason to exercise.

If you're just planning to get relatively fit and have dedication for it, there's really no reason to go to gym.

it depends on your body comp and muscle mass and shit too.

I'm 5'7 210 and I look way less shitty than you'd imagine, my face is pretty fucking round tho. But physically I look way better than i would ever expect to for how overweight I am.

Because I don't know what the fuck to do
I'd exercise more if I had any semblance of routines and whatnot, but I don't know what to do, when to do it, or for how long

>Do one thing until you're tired
>Switch to another thing until you're tired
>So on and so forth

It isn't too hard, just look up basic workout regimens and do those.

I want to hug_ Bonnie

she's a firecracker pop or a dropped pan noise away from biting your neck off in a blind rage

you're ignorant if you think otherwise

you're pretty fucking retarded if you don't exercise regularly, that's probably why most of Sup Forums is single or can only get fatties and uggos

When do I stop for the day?

6'2/ 6'3ish
213 fatskinny

It could be much much worse

Just bought a new bike. Time to get /fit/.

>Bike for sale on craiglist 2 months later

Wanna know how I know you don't know shit about dogs or presumably anything?

>213 pounds at 6'2
>skinnyfat

delusional amerifat detected

>tfw recently finished my University degree
>think I did shit
>who cares, can finally embrace the neet lifestyle for a year before I try to get into work

Fitness is the only thing I balance, I always game after I do my gym session but my jogging always comes at the brink of night (no cars, people or distractions, just me & silence on the road)

I used to lift everyday then i got gerd and pressure on my abdomen makes me get bad episodes so i had to stop everything.

I gained at least 2x my weight in the past 6 months.

Yes. I work on construction 40h a week. It keeps me pretty fit.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

>went up almost 30kg in the last year due to being on a perma bulk combined with basic strength training
I'm so glad I'm not a skeletal man any more.