Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRMsU9Hjj_o
youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Whhrh1Lgbs4
youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
youtube.com/watch?v=tHDwLBDcR-4&list=PL4BFF9D1A531D61ED&index=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prisoner

N'wah

>Jiub says you slept through the boat crossing and the storm
>install TR
>Morrowind is about 200 meters from the mainland

That must have been one slow motherfucking ship

Outlander

last_night's_storm.jpg

Nigger killer

Get Fucked

WeWuz' DinDu

1-3 argonian telvanni mage
4-6 dunmer telvanni mage
7-9 imperial telvanni mage
0 altmer & mage guild

first thing a big strong bald dark prisoner says to his cell mate is "stand up" normally it doesn't bode well.

Dickard

My Orc Rogue's name is Bashak. I'm doing an uncut, commentated playthrough of the Fighters Guild, the Imperial Legion and House Redoran with her. Here is part one if anyone is interested - youtube.com/watch?v=IRMsU9Hjj_o

I'm on my first playthrough, level 6 with boots of speed and 100% magic resist and I've been abusing potions a lot to make a ton of cash and stat increasing potions. Been thinking of getting into enchanting to make a ring with acrobatics though but haven't managed to find a spell yet that increases it.

I am tempted to buy Skyrim just so I can play Dragonborn. Is it worth it?

I prefer dem on dey hands and nees doo

Tim Allen

You'll want a Fortify Skill spell. I'm almost 100% certain those are sold in Mournhold, which means you need the Tribunal expansion.

Sweet, then I'll find it eventually.

LAST
NIGHT'S
STORM

what a shithole, i'm moving to tamriel

>mlp

sage
Thanks for pointing it out.
Was actually planning to watch the video but it's not gonna happen now.

1-9 dunmer
0 siltstrider shit

You won't be missed, n'wah.

Nerevar
:^)

EEUUGH

Dagoth Ur :)

Hobus

VALENWOOD WHEN

morrowind is the best game ever

youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

Afred Black Marsh and Elsweyr.

No. In MW you got superior version of Solstheim.

Latest rumors?

*after

Have you heard about the fucking Solstheim? I wonder who would want to go to this icy hell.

We all know they're gonna do Hammerfell next and make it about the poor Redguards being discriminated by whitey.

Little secret?

LAST NIGHTS STORM.JPG

My name is NOT IMPORTANT

Redguards are awesome though.

How cool it would be a slaver of the redguards?
if thats not in the basegame, it will be a mod

Khajit and Argonians are the niggers of Tamriel, sorry.

Bo'Dazzle SwingSword.

How old is jvk.

The world isn't to scale

Is there any lore on how many people are there in Tamriel and each province?

N'wahs with attitude

Don't know about the population, but if we look at the surface area we could go by Daggerfall. That was basically as big as they wanted it to be and I guess a 1:1 representation of the location's in-universe size. It's something like the size of England, so if each province is like that then I guess Tamriel is like the size of Europe

how could Beth fall from grace so much in just a few games?
was Michael Kirkbride that important to them?

If some fucker slaps you or your bitch, you can slap him back.

>N'wahs with attitude

No, none. However, we do know the population of the games.

Morrowind (Vvardenfell): 2675
Oblivion: 855
Skyrim: 1016

Favorite track? Besides Nerevar Rising, obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=Whhrh1Lgbs4

The main theme is perfect. The Oblivion intro uses it so well

I must say I got chills both when I first heard Oblivion's theme and its reuse of Morrowind's motif (while installing the game on release day), and Skyrim's version in the first trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY Can't ruin the perfection.
Shame Beth can't make a good elder scrolls game for shit. Oblivion already felt a bit off, but I was a teen back then and not as jaded.

>the city of cyrodiil

From north to south
>Skyrim, icy wastelands
>Hammerfell, desert
>Cyrodiil, jungle or temperate forest, depending which you prefer
>Elsweyr, deserts and jungles

The Elder Scrolls geography is weird.

I named my character Jiub and stole his face.

bigbootybuttslut69

> trying to get a mildly serious discussion on Sup Forums
> get ignored
serves me right I guess...

youtube.com/watch?v=tHDwLBDcR-4&list=PL4BFF9D1A531D61ED&index=14

>you will never see the full play of Lusty Argonian or any of Cassius' plays

I was a teen too and was terribly disappointed with Oblivion. It's still my biggest vidya disappointment and what caused me to become jaded.

Can't believe Bethesda made this game. Did they hire some team members just for it?

I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!

>northern Europe, icy wastelands
>central Europe, temperate forest
>Mediterranean region, deserts
>sub-Sahara, jungles

Kirkbride indeed was probably the recipe of Morrowind's success - unique and outlandish lore of Vvardenfell is definitely what hooked me and many others. I didn't know anything about previous TES games but all the books and character dialogues and land painted such a detailed world... I have no idea how much Kirkbride actually contributed to Morrowind's alien direction but judging by how... normal Oblivion felt he did a lot.

>Northern Europe, icy wastelands
>Central Europe, desert
>Mediterranean region, jungle
>Sahara, desert
>Sub-Sahara, jungle
Now that you put it that way...

>hated oblivion on release
>morrowind was my favorite
>replaying it now directly after finishing morrowind with some choice mods to remove scaling, add loot to the world, and replace the fast travel system with morrowind's transportation options
>it's far better

The quests, man. Oblivion has the best quests in the series. That's one thing that mods can never change. For all the grafix, Skyrim will always be Dungeons & Draugrs. Morrowind is honestly kind of boring with the copy/pasted NPCs. It's so refreshing when you talk to a nobody in Oblivion and they introduce themselves by name, tell you what they do, etc even if they don't matter in the least. Shame about the lack of inventory slots, though.

Xx ZkUll-x-FUckaZ xX
^this is considerably less edgy than the name of my first morrowind character

Most of the people who worked on Morrowind were gone by the time Oblivion/Skyrim was being worked on and it shows.Skyrim's main quest was embarrassingly bad

How did you get 100% magic resist at that level?

Any tips on how to play a mage succesfully? I'm struggling a bit..

kirkbride left shortly after morrowind
todd howard became more confident in a leadership position
emil pagliarulo wasnt even working at bethesda
their art team/programmers didnt evolve to meet the needs of modern game development
the game having moderate success on the xbox lead bethesda to target console gamers as their primary demographic due to a lack of competition

Reminder that there are over 300 npc's in the largest city of Morrowind. In Skyrim it was far less than 100.

I guess. They became increasingly focused on flashy technology that ends up getting scrapped in the end because they don't have the chops to pull it off. They still arguably make good immersive worlds though, which is what really matters in these games.

Vivec was so fucking huge yet comforting.

>Mordor area

I blame Oblivion for ruining other RPGs for me. The fact that NPCs have scheduled and live lives was amazing at the time

he just gave an edge to todd and I think they were a great team. Todd is now surrounded by yes-man fags who agree on everything with him, so they make down right boring games, which is the the biggest crime they can make.

because its the corpse of a god, it isnt a natural environment

I couldn't stand how fucking ugly faces and armor are in this game. Are they fixed yet?

The other day I was riding my horse around Bruma when I suddenly took a hit from behind. It was a fucking Frost Titan, a level 36 monster and I was level 2 at the time. Led it into Bruma where it killed a few guards, an Imperial forester, and knocked out the countess because lolessential

>The fact that NPCs have scheduled and live lives was amazing at the time

Didn't he basically locked himself in a room with tons of alcohol to write most of the stuff in a couple marathon session?

But Gothic was shit.

Yes

Further proof that only degenerates should be allowed into art.

no but fuck off though

Just install a waifu mod and be done with it already.