ITT post games that are Man vs Nature

ITT post games that are Man vs Nature

How is Persona 3 Man vs. Nature?

What the fuck are you talking about OP? Unless you want to get into some gay semantics argument how Nyx is nature.

The antagonist of the game is literally death, that's nature. Not even talking about the Nyx avatar

Now post some games

A god = Nature

I'm not even talking about the god. I'm talking about the natural force of death

Well then it's about death, not nature

It's man vs man

But that's retarded OP.

Humans are the main focus of the game, there was no nature involved at all.

The impending destruction of the world is 100% nature

Mother 3 is one of the more obvious ones.

Nature vs Man is also acceptable

ITT people either don't know about the 7 story types or pretend they don't.

but death is a force of nature

Well then every game ever is about nature you autistic fuck

Tetris is about nature because shapes are a force of nature. Fuck you.

Tertis is Man vs Technology retard

Top kek

The p3 cast aren't fighting against death. They are fighting for the choice to enjoy life while they live it. They are fighting against apathy and nihilism. Death is an inevitability and always will be; this is the main message of the game.

>apathy and nihilism
I would say that this is more relevant with the context of the Answer. Looking strictly at the Journey, I would argue they are fighting against Death, both literally and figuratively

Would you reach out and save him Sup Forums?

Death's reason for destroying the world was because the masses didn't appreciate their lives. Nyx gave the cast an ultimatum at the end, and spared the world because she saw that they had such a strong desire to live. They literally had a physical dispute with death, but they weren't fighting against the concept itself.

Delete this thread please

The Nyx avatar is the physical, personification of Nyx, which is the literal embodiment of death. And Nyx didn't spare the world, she was sealed off from the accumulated malice by Door-kun. Nyx is an extremely ambiguous figure in the game, but she is not something that simply chooses to act or not

Post some games user

>And Nyx didn't spare the world, she was sealed off from the accumulated malice by Door-kun
Looks like I got P3's end confused with 4. They were too similar.