Witcher 3

Are you hyped yet?

metacritic.com/game/pc/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt---blood-and-wine

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/out-of-the-park-baseball-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the combat bad or is it just me?

I remember feeling the same way when I started, but I began to like it a lot more once I got better at it.

All this intense shilling still won't make the gameplay not shit.

I barely played Witcher 3 when I bought it.
Why is it OK to have a 14 gig update?

And all the shitposting won't stop making it GOTY.

Because the game was unplayable trash on launch and a year later it's still unplayable but slightly more stable trash.

Already bought. Counting the minutes OP... counting the minutes.

Still waiting for the enhanced edition with everything in it

BANANA TIGER BANANA TALIBAN!

Nah witcher is for redditors

Funny how these threads always get bumped up from page 10. Phonebumping is real.

what does Sup Forums play then?

their average penises

Did they fixed the clunky horse yet?

Dark Souls, the hardest game ever created. Fuck casuals and normies.

Hahahah millenial trying to point out something difficult.

video games are, of course, the most arduous of mental tasks. do not do this.

>It’s good story, a well told story, but simply nowhere near the excellent craft of Hearts of Stone
expected

>

metacritic.com/game/pc/out-of-the-park-baseball-17
?????

>Feels like playing the Witcher 3 again before the B&W release
>After 30 minutes playing, GPU goes over 80°C, fans run at full speed like the whole thing is about to burst and make so much noise you can hear them in the whole house
AMD, not even once.

Nothing will ever make up for the fucking garbage combat in this game. Unplayable.

longer expansion its expected that side activities are more of the content than in a 10h expansion, the start of the story and end of the story is possibly 40h apart so the narrative requirements are different.

WHY

THE FUCK

IS THE EPILOGUE

A FUCKING DLC

I'm observing this thread and for the past hour, it has been bumped from page 10 with a shitty non-reply. I thought samefag bumping threads was against the rules? Why isn't this thread deleted?

Its not the epilogue, it doesn't take place after

seems this is the dedicated shitposting thread

You can't bump your own thread anymore.

You can by just using your phone which is what CDPR drones are most likely doing.

>[polish marketing intesifies]

You can after a certain amount of time (think it's like 10 minutes)

This post, and possibly a report too, were made FOR NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER.

So how many polandshekels do Witcherfags receive for every thread?

Advertising is against the rules.

dwarf fortress

The combat is a big learning curve because it's not your typical "press button to counter and instakill" (apart from one optional perk that can kind of make it like that), but once you get good at it then it's incredible.

>ill never get paid to talk about games I like
why live

Shitposting for free.

>The combat is a big learning curve
That's a nice way of saying it's shit.

It has about the depth of Ass Creed. Stop saying it's deep when it's just clunky and shit.

I hope you into the 20 overwatch threads and say they are shilling too otherwise its just shitpost user

>The combat is a big learning curve

Lol

So much shitposting again. Are people so delusional that they think anyone posting something positive about witcher 3 is a shill or a marketer? Maybe those people just enjoy the game.

So when you learn in the tutorial how to dodge and use quick attack?
Won't go any deeper than that.

True user. I hated it when Starcraft pulled that shit with Brood War.

Thread keeps getting mysteriously bumped from page 10 with

>OMG it's going to be great

You're delusional if you don't think these Polack fucks have been at it for some years now.

Try doing some of the fights in Hearts of Stone on the hardest difficulty only using dodge and quick attack. See how far that gets you.

it does

Shut up shill there are like 15 threads every day with the same OP if you are hype or whatever for one month in a row.
I seriously hope people are getting paid for it otherwise they would suck Geralt's cock for free.

Or maybe someone sees the one witcher thread in the catalog and decides to post here. Meanwhile theres 10 overwatch threads filled with shills. Go complain about those.

not really, asscreed is just spamming lmbs

witcher 3 has best combat from all third person rpgs except dark souls

>mfw Witcher general is shit because there is literally nothing to talk about with these games save the girls

Ignore them, they are the people that spent all day every day making TW3 downgrade threads for months before the game was released.

When it came out and it became GOTY they got buttblasted so badly that ever since they have commited themselves to shitpost about TW3 as much as possible.

They are just no life autists who are mad that the game is good. Just laugh at how pathetic they are and keep posting about the game, it makes them mad to see people liking the game. The more you like it the madder they get :^)

>One thread compared to 15 constant threads about Blizjews new hit
>Goes to the one thread that discuss actual good videogames

Fuck you idiot

it doesnt, u can start it whenever u want

You have
>5 signs
>bombs
>crossbow
>2 swords
>2 styles
You can already use everything combat has to offer by the time you arrive in White Orchard.

>Neogaf GOTY

Overwatch and Witcher are both shilled here. Witcher has been shilled for years while OW is massive marketing attempt by Blizzard to make big week 1 sales. Both are bad. Both should be deleted.

If CDPR wants to advertise on Sup Forums, they should contact Hiro and use banners like everyone else. Sup Forums isn't your personal advertising board.

na, it's about learning enemys patterns just like in dark souls

a group of drowners can fuck new players easily

I'm glad Witcher shills keep spamming these threads. It just makes the argument for shills ruining Sup Forums stronger. Hopefully Hiro will split the boards so OW and Witcher shills can bath in their own shit of shilling.

Its a send off to the cast.

What else is a send off if not the epilogue

First of all this is not a full game just DLC for a game which came out last year.
Secondly I do not care if you justify shillposting by looking at other shillposters.

>More than 250 Goty awards last year
>Guys one in 250 sites is shit ! XD

I alread told you fucking retard :
1 Witcher thread compared to 10+ Overwatch threads for weeks now
And where do you go to shitpost? The only thread discussing the Witcher
Fucking idiot

What about Whirl, Rend, all 5 alternative signs, tons of different bombs that weren't in white orchard, Swords with different abilities like the ones in hearts of stone? Just because you choose to ignore them and spec the same build you had at the start doesn't mean you have all the options in combat in white orchard.

Does anyone remember the comfy Witcher threads we used to have with no shitposting before TW3 came out?

Of course

What about wenching?

>Witcher threads
>ruining Sup Forums

Nigger Witcher was popular as fuck on Sup Forums. Tons of people loved witcher 1 and people couldn't stop talking about witcher 2 on here when it was released. Just because you're too young to know about that doesn't mean you're allowed to shitpost and cry shill.

Just yesterday there were five Witcher threads in the catalog. kys tripfag cocksucker.

No. Witcher was always that shilled game on Sup Forums and has been for years. Everyone agreed that Witcher 1 was shit and Witcher 2 was mediocre. Yet these threads wouldn't stop because Polacks were so desperate to hype up Witcher 3. Which is funnily enough also mediocre shit.

>Shills

No proof kid
The game was shipped more than 10 million times.
It has the best rated Add-Ons in years so the chance is fucking high that ome people make these threads in an attempt to TALK ABOUT THE VIDEOGAME!

Unbelivible right some people want to talk about something they really want

>Everyone agreed that Witcher 1 was shit and Witcher 2 was mediocre.

[citation needed]

>gamespot
>8/10
>gave the base game 10/10 and didn't say anything bad about the story

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA, oh wow. Incoming mediocrity.

Funny how convinced you are that OW threads are shilling but this isn't. Dumb cocksucker.

>Everybody is wrong EXCEPT ME!!!!

Yes the company who's first game was a fucking NWN mod certainly had the resources to shill on Sup Forums back then. I kind of wonder if you guys are that paranoid for shills or you just want to shitpost a game that you don't like to convince yourself your taste isn't shit.

Why the fuck was my thread deleted but this shilling gets to stay? Sup Forums mods are huge sellouts.

>it's a reddit tripfag ruins a thread episode

Oh my you're being serious here.

>it takes resources to shill on Sup Forums
Sorry Marcin but nobody's buying your deflection.

>Gamespot
>Relevant
>Add-On has allready a 91 metacritic score

I'm interested on seeing how Regis will explain the regeneration.

>janitor deletes fun thread
>Poland advertising firm threads get to stay
Just split the fucking boards already. Fuck this moderation.

That's pretty weak for an RPG which involves fighting monsters all the time.
Did CDPR bring anything new to the table?

>it's a CDPR shills desperately tries to make you buy their Season Pass episode

Fuck off to your Overwatch thread you faggot

>its a shitposting brigade desperatly trying to make the best games in years look bad

Also
>Somebody took the time to m ake this picture

Dwarf fortress and Japanese anime games like SMT or that one where the girls cloths fall off as they take damage.

What a poor fucker you are, got called out as a Pollack and is now accusing me of being and Overshit shill.

What is wrong with soulsbabbys? Is there any other game with this dedicated shitposting and butthurt fanbase?

Your mediocre copy-paste nippon rolling simulator will never be as respected IP as witcher

I'm not accusing you of being a shill, read my post again
Is it that hard to believe that some people actually like games that you don't?

bumping on page 0

Ah Marcin does another phonebump once it hit the back end of the catalog. Gotta keep the billboard up on front page.

No it's not.
What is unbelievable is that some people think this justifies a Witcher thread every hour.
I mean I'm playing it right now. Why aren't you?

Pretty hyped. I'd played it day 1 but I don't know if I should wait for the STLM guy to do a blood and wine version or if I can risk waiting that long. I've hardly seen any footage but what I have seen looks disgustingly yellow. I get what the designers were going for but it just looks awful. The STLM guy could take fucking ages though and i'm sure spoilers will be everywhere by the time he is done.

B E S T G I R L
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Soap Opera game for neckbeard nerds

>this fucking thread

At least people screaming about "shills" aren't as bad as tripfaggots.

didn't mean to quote

Play it on deathmarch, faggot.