E3 2016

E3 2016
Hopes?
Dreams?
Nightmares?
11 days until all is revealed...

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to the possibility that Persona 5's NA release date is in the same week/month as Japan.

I will cling to hope in possibility that a new metroid game will be announced

Are you gonna keep posting this everyday until E3?

For fuck's sake there's like 4 different OPs doing this

Been actually doing it for two years, man.

I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor game will be announced

NINTENDO
PARGON
PARGON
TIER
PARGON
PARGON
ETERNAL DARKNESS
PARGON
PARGON

do we have a bingo card for E3 yet?

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that Super Smash Bros. Melee HD will finally be announced.

This I can get behind.

These threads are here to stay user, they've been here for years now.

Anyone else missing E3 because of work? At least I'll be able to see the Sony conference, haha....

Easily missing some or most of it. Maybe next year I'll put in for time off.

I will reply to this post everyday until E3
I will cling to the possibility that Persona 5's NA release will include dual audio

fag

Quality post you pubescent newfag, take a shit and just leave.

I will reply to this post everyday until E3
I will cling to the possibility that Persona 5 will have a gay protagonist.

haha gay

I'm moving 2 days before E3. this is gonna be the first year I miss in ages.

That's what ur mom said when you were born.

I got my reservation for a seat at the PS e3 show. Hopefully it's got a good little digital grab bag, the one last year had a $5 PSN credit, and some beta codes.

I'm legitimately only going this year for the card and the cup. I have all the cards they've released so far. I know they're just little stupid cards, but it's a nice collectible and the ones from PSX look pretty fucking sweet in the little binder I have them in.

I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Splatoon game will be announced.

You get to see the best conference at least

lol buttface XD

Splatoon HD on NX, $69.99

Man i'd just be disappointed. I'm already disappointed and E3 hasn't started yet, i've just given up fucking hope for every company. What's the point. There's not gonna be anything special. Last year was a god damned anomaly. And even then half of the big announcements were just announcements of kickstarter shit, or remakes/re-announcements of existing projects.

Will clean this up when we get there, right now just need to catch all the posts I can.

I will post this every day until E3
I will cling to the possibility that Color Splash will not be shit.

>I will cling to the possibility that Color Splash will not be shit.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

my b

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that Mega Man isn't dead.

Mighty No.9 says hello

I will post this just today for E3. I will forever cling to the possibility that BUNGiE will announce a new Marathon game.

moot is dead. we /jp/ now

who?

>Might No.9

Please Halo 3 on PC with full modding support. With each passing day I feel myself slipping away as I remember what has happened to Halo under 343's rule. I feel like I'm dying.

>Ubisoft conference
>darkness
>strange chanting music as the lights go red
>strange dancers appear carrying frightened animals making strange whooping noises and clicking
>some vomit blood on the audience
>the music moves to people saying Girlwood in odd pitches and tones, as Aisha Tyler emerges atop a giant vagina shaped meat grinding machine
>she wears a dress of bloody meat, pig intestines wrapped about her body, two pig fetuses dangling from her neck on her chest
>the music starts to get Trappy
>Aisha Tyler sensually rubs her bloody body as people bring the animals and throw the animals into the machine, blood spattering everyone, as Aisha swings the fetuses on their umbilicals, crying out YES, YES, YESSSS
>she strips her meat dress as the clit she stands on now extends over the vagina to reveal it to be the glans of a big steel penis covered in pink graffiti
>the music grows louder as Aisha screams
>ARE YOU READY?!?!?
>the shaft opens
>FOR SOME?!?!?
>a whirring noise is heard
>VIIIIIDEOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!?!?!!!!!
>the chutney mess of sacrificed animals and bloody entrails ejaculate from the steel penis, coating the audience in the bright red slurry
>the dancers start violently seizuring as Aisha laughs evilly as the lights die the music giving way to screams and barnyard animal pain squeals howling in pitch black darkness
>the noise grows and grows and suddenly, dies
>BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 is shown in bright gold letters
>five seconds later the words WILL NOT BE SHOWN AT THIS CONFERENCE are added
>Ubisoft's CEO waddles on stage amongst the carcasses to talk about Peggle 3 or something

Xenoverse 2
Xenoverse 2
Xenoverse 2

I will post this every day until E3
I will cling in hope to the possibility that Valve will make video games again.

Do not include any other Hopes below your post. They are only shitposters.

I cling to the possibility that Kingdom Hearts 3 will stop sucking.

I'm kind of trying to parse it right now.

Still fucking mad at how badly Nintendo dropped the ball. Especially after the huge disappointment their Direct was last year, they should've fucking made up for it. Their 2017 presentation better make up for it a thousand fold.

>Their 2017 presentation better make up for it a thousand fold.
I cant wait that long.
Where are my video games nintendo

>Announcement that Infinity Ward done fucked up and will release COD4:MW as a standalone
>Ubisoft dropping Watch Dogs 2 and teasing Future Soldier 2
>Halo Wars 2 gameplay
>Some of Kojima's new game
>Red Dead Recucktion 2

And the one thing I wished that happened every year
>E3 Cancelled.

Every time I see this thread, I always check the spoiler box to see if it actually says Nightmares. I have expect it to be different every time, and yet it never is. Anyone else do this?

Screencapped for future
10/10 kek

I've thought about sneaking something in there from time to time, so you're not wrong to check.

Valkyria Chronicles 4

Caught up on some posts from the past two days.

Hell nah. The remaster has sold terribly everywhere, and the PC port sold okay at best. Not enough to justify a 4th in the series. Especially since most engine advancements and adjustments were done on a handheld platform the natural progression would be vita. And there's no way in fucking hell that they would make a VC game on vita with how unstable it is, so there's 0 hope for it. Like it's not even at a point where it could be a surprise announcement, it's too new of a series for that, and the remaster just having come out makes it more likely that they announce a VC2/3 HD remaster instead. They've all but announced it anyway. Go look at the PS blog post for the VC remastered release, and it's literally filled to the brim with "We can't comment on potential VC3 PSP localization ;))))))), VC2 would be fun to see on a console! ;))))))" and other classic shitposting hits in that vein.

In short, expect VC2 or VC3 HD at best, nothing at worst.

Ruined

dumb manga poster

We'll have a stream sitdown to talk about it, how about that?

Everyday until FFV gets a proper remake

>posting OFA art

>when people's first exposure t iM@S console game will be PS, if some "miracle" happens
Oh wow, that's actually a scary thought

First time missing E3 because starting next week, I'm no longer a neet. Feels kinda depressing, maybe I will go ahead and kill myself after all.

I would just like news on the next Pikmin, but Nintendo is hellbent on disappointing me for the entirety of this E3, so I don't hold out hope.

Is it true we might get a "slim" version of the consoles like we did for the 360?

nintendo won't even be there

The least they could do is another Nintendo World Championship and/or Smash tournament. That shit was unbelievably hype.

>hopes/dreams
a new IP souls game like bloodborne, and make it ps4 exclusive, i wanna see the PCucks weep
>nightmares
dark souls 4

>he thinks the game he wants will be announced

Never forget

That's what got me hyped last year. With all the shit they were doing, including a mini direct which I thought was for getting small announcements out of the way in preparation for the big guns, I was ready to get blown away. Look what happened.

Look at that, I fixed it.

That's what I meant by disappointing me. I think the most they are going to show is Zelda.

>I think the most they are going to show is Zelda.
they've explicitly said this is the case

Dreams
>Arkane shows off their Prey 2
>Phantom Dust not being dead
>new IPs I can be excited for

sameface weebshit

Resident Evil 7 please

I will cling to the possibility that JoJo Eyes of Heaven gets a PC release

Then I was right. Nice. Still disappointing though.

>"This year's E3 is gonna be better than last year!"
>more treehouse streams
>nintendo world championships is back
>mini direct for the smaller stuff
>smash direct because apparently the conference would be so good and jam-packed that they couldn't include smash of all things
>digital event is a disaster

If there's one good thing about their E3 this year, it's that they're not trying to hype it up. Last year felt like it was gonna be 2014 all over again when it ended up being 2008-tier. At least we know what we're getting in advance, which softens the disappointment a bit.

new Rayman

Reminder to never let me use OBS for anything modern again. I'll take the minor quality hit so the game will actually be playable.

New Wipeout pls
At least wipeout hd on ps4

>we ARE getting Gundam in the West again
>it's IBO

I think it's a pretty good choice. Being on Adult Swim will help it out.

Unicorn/The Origin makes no sense unless you've watched all other UC shit, and the UC shit is too old for reruns. So is most AU.

I think IBO or Build Fighters (not tri) were the only viable options.

yeah but IBO is bad

>Iron Boredom Snorephans

Wow, less than two weeks already. Time fucking flies.

If Persona 5 or Last Guardian isn't mentioned again, then I'm gonna start worrying about those games.

DESU I haven't watched any of it so I guess we'll see how it does.

both confirmed for appearance bro

DEAD RISING 10TH ANNIVERSARY
My hopes are
-Dead Rising 1 HD Remaster for all current gen
-Dead Rising HD Collection for all current gen
-Dead Rising 4 for all current gen

I love the Dead Rising series but since I own a PS4 and my PC can't run Dead Rising 3 over 12 fps, I believe everyone should be able to enjoy the series, Its just too good

WE WILL HAVE GOD OF WAR 4 BROS

I just want a release date for Nier 2 and Yakuza 0 and a demo for Monster Hunter Generations. Maybe some info on the Dork Souls 3 DLC would be nice

How much did Legends sold? It would be so nice to get another one, and a release date on The Fractured But Whole

>demo for Monster Hunter Generations
But user the whole game has been playable for a long time if you weren't a filthy latefag :^)

I hope so, Ascension was just OK. Telling that they remastered 3 but not Ascension.

No multiplayer pls

I clung to hope that Nintendo will announce games for Wii U for one year.

I shall continue to do so, despite the uncertainty that my wish shall be fulfilled.

Let us hope for miracles of all kinds. Let us cling together.

I will cling to hope in possibility that a new F-Zero game will be announced

I've been posting the color splash thing for at least a week now, what makes my hope less valid than the others?