Witcher 3 Screenshot Thread

Post your Blood and Wine screenshots.

Oops, forgot to convert.
By the way, is there a way to get rid of that Space/Skip thing that shows up when you press a key (to take screenshots for example) during cutscenes?

More like "Bloom" and Wine amirite

I'd like to know this as well. Haven't tried pressing the hide hud key during a cutscene yet.

pretty

Ah yes, the classic Witcher combat we all know and love is back, baby.

If he knows how to get the clerk to cooperate why is he still there? Why does Geralt enter before him? Why is he still there?
When I think about this I feel my mind slipping further into the bureaucracy madness.

Is it bad that I want to fuck her in bird form and not human form?

Is this shit supposed to be funny? Am I missing something?

this quest made me giggle a bunch

beautiful

Does he fuck this?

No. This old witcher is practically celibate.

Only one I've taken so far.

A wild skyrimfag appears.

heres a cleaner one for you

It was boring and shitty writing for a situation thats been covered so much better so many times.

Is HoS better or BaW

>Being a Witcherdrone

_______Yes.

Lots of things are better than BaW desu.

It's pretty damn mediocre so far and from what I hear, i'm past the good parts

Why the piss filter?

>the highest tier witcher gear is level 40

Blunder of the century. I'm already 44 when I got it and it costs a fortune to crafts so I can't be bothered if it's just going to last me another two levels.

should I play witcher 2 first or just play witcher 3?

If you don't know who this little brat was referencing you wasted your childhood

I'm level 51 and still staying loyal to Wolven

1. Low Resolution, no polys on tower. Sticks out unnaturally from roof. Roof has no polygons on tiles, just a texture.

2. 5 trees? In a forest? Real life has HUNDREDS... they can only render 5?

3. 2D mountain. What is this? A 1994 arcade racing game? I bet you can't even travel to it. Unlike Skyrim where wherever you can see you can go to.

4. Tree isn't casting shadows on the building behind it...

5. Wooden plans have no textures.

6. Geralt's hair is low res and has no TRESSFX

7. This tree looks 2d.

8. Lewd CP.

9. This plant has like 1 polygon. Pathetic.

10. The guys leg doesn't deform properly to the surface.

11. This plant isn't casting self-shadows. It looks disgustingly unrealistic.

THIS is the BEST PC has to offer? Hah.

If Hearts of Stone was a 10/10 (and I believe it was), Blood and Wine is more like a 5/10. Hearts of Stone had it all - the best antagonist in the Witcher games, a tragic story of pride and loss, Shani, dank Mad Max memes, memorable set pieces like the heist, wedding, and portrait world. In fact, the best part of Blood and Wine was a main quest directly tied to Gaunter O'Dimm and the inclusion of his theme at a climactic point.

Blood and Wine started high and then got worse and worse as it all went on. They added a lot of content, sure, but most of it was the same old smattering of bandit camps and monster nests that we've grown accustomed to. The main missions had very little emotional heft, the main villains were just petty dicks and one might even be /r9k/ in vampire form, and the ending was very unsatisfying considering I uncovered a conspiracy, presented proof, gave ample warnings, and nobody gave a shit.

A very poor send off for Geralt, all in all.

So are there any known settings in graphics that are unnecessary and hurt performance, without making the game look nicer?

And it still looks better than uncharted 4.

it's high noon dumbass

>that little parapet that some guy just moved up on top of the roof and stuck it there

lol

I find that a lot of the post-processing stuff is really unnecessary and, in my opinion looks nicer without it. Stuff like motion blur and sharpening you probably don't need just mess around with those setting as your preferences and results may vary.

Are you talking about the main story?
Because B&W has some great and lengthy sidequests.

I'm not done with BaW yet, just finished the part at the party you attend with Anna.
Does it get better? I mean, I am enjoying it, Regis is amazing and I am liking the vampire lore but it kind of just feels really toned down, like there really isn't any stakes (not a pun I swear).

Toussaint is comfy to stroll around and some of the side quests have been a treat, like that statue one, the tree curse and the tourney were all great.
I just wish the main quest was more captivating and thrilling because so far the great characters seem wasted on it.

Also pic related. FUCK this shit, I always meditate to day time when I walk into the city.
Was at some ruins at one point, dead of night, and I saw one of these fucking hooded women hanging out there, suddenly it screamed and turned into an Alp, proceeded to kick my shit in.
Now every time I go to the city at night, I see hooded women everywhere. The worst part is I can't speak to them, they just keep on walking or looking at me.

>Does it get better?

It gets much worse then picks up SLIGHTLY towards the end. The cool vampire shit goes out in favor of "follow m'lady dutchess around to chase out black mailers"

B&W was such a disappointment

>Are you talking about the main story?
Mostly. Several of the side quests were bugged. I couldn't even do the tourney because I got locked into practicing horsemanship and couldn't give commands on Roach. The side quests were far better than the main story, I agree. Dettlaff was entirely uninteresting particularly when playing the follow-up act to Gaunter O'Dimm.
>Does it get better?
Not really. It just gets worse and worse.

So you mean it gets betters? M'lady is much better than muh vampire.

Is Skellige deck any good?

Sure, if you're a degenerate waifuautist

Seems you got my number.

yes, but it lacks spy cards

It has no card draw and gets raped by scorch. Relies too much on muster effects and the tight bond effect.

i too hate blur. i dropped my shadows down to low since i don't think it actually makes much difference (m-muh soft shadows) but helps performance.

sharpening on low is okay. sharpening on high is too sharp.

Nvidia itself has an optimization/performance page for witcher 3 that breaks down everything's framerate impacts so you can peruse that and tweak to your heart's content

also keep that shitty-ass hairworks off, it does nothing but bumrape your video card, raw.

I fuggin love Regis' design

HoS > TWH > BaW

this is objectively true

It's okay, sort of unremarkable but not bad by any means. The conflict is just a lot less compelling than the one in HoS.

I agree the only thing BaW has over HoS is that it adds a new area to the map, everything else about it is inferior

>Everyone knows Syanna is a fucking cunt
>Has four people killed and god knows how many others in Beauclair when the vampires attack
>Get proof that she wants to kill the Duchess
>Tell her guard captain and the Duchess herself about this
>Everyone just lets her walk right up to this confirmed murderer and manipulator
>Even Geralt doesn't say shit about it
>Oh woops the person with a plot to assassinate the duchess assassinated the duchess, who could have seen this coming
Jesus fucking Christ the last time I raged so hard at a game's ending was when I played BioShock Infinite

>Oh woops the person with a plot to assassinate the duchess assassinated the duchess
That didn't happen to me, everyone except detlaff survived

I realize I got the "bad" ending but that doesn't excuse everyone losing their minds just for plot convenience.

I fucking love the new Gwent and combat music. It's so top tier. Although, sound effects are so fucking loud in this game that even at sound effects at 50 and music at 100 volume, the music still sometimes drowns in combat

This
How the fuck do you get the good ending?
I know that it depends on what you tell Syanna before seeing Anna but I don't even get the dialogue option (Supposed to be 3 options at first but I only get 2). What the fuck did I miss to cause that?

Should I start Blood & Wine after I beat the main quests? Is it even possible or does NG+ start automatically after beating the game?

THIS IS THE POWER OF THE WITCHER 3

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE FROG...

RIBBITY-ROK-ROK, RIBBITY-ROK...

>doing the tournament
>keep losing during the last challenge
>lose and skip all the dialogue so i can get out of the convo and reload
>lose and reload 3 times
>suddenly all my checkpoints are after i've lost the final challenge
>previous save was 2 hours ago
>tfw i FUCKED IT UP and i'll never get the sword or get to fight that giant dude

th-thanks cdpr. could've put an autosave there or something but noooo. annoys me that there was so much dialogue before that challenge to so i couldn't do a save just before i attempted it.

>reach this part
>no rape minigame
>0/10 uninstalled

That looks even worse than the lowest settings possible. Well done

It's actually the highest settings on PC, shill.

As I am sure everyone expected, the Grandmaster Feline armor's hood has clipping issues often, especially during cutscenes.

Protip: Put on the sunglasses you got from Heart of Stone, the hood gets pulled down to avoid clipping with the sunglasses. As an added bonus, he also tucks his hair into his armor if you've got long hair.