youtube.com/watch?v=Kp2CJC-wEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=WR-RlqNNYwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Richfag tier
>Rather dumbass tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp2CJC-wEAE

>shitty oversensitive D-pad
>god tier

I'll never get this maymay. There was a lot of great things about the Xbawx controller, but calling it god tier is a vast fucking overstatement.

>tfw shitty ass GameStop xbox controller
The fucking LB is barely functional. I wish the gamer girl didn't sweettalk me into buying the Gamestop brand instead of the proper Microsoft one.

DS3>DS4

>square gates
man fuck logitech no excuse for that.

Why? They improved the one thing that was always the only flaw for their controllers by making it a bit bigger.

OP is right

this is correct just on durability alone. if they just made the ds3 with some fucking concave sticks it would have been god tier

I don't get the GOD TIER when the controller has such a shitty d-pad...

this, why did they have to go for the gayming touch pad.

So should I get a Wii u pro controller or an xbone controller for pc? I've heard a lot of good things about both.

>made in china
what did you expect?

I'm loving my Steam Controller, finding more cool features and uses for it every week.

The D-Pad is a D-saster

>Saturn controller at low tier
>Ds3 at god tier
This list is garbage.

The original Xbone controller is better than the 360 one.

The game cube controller is to this date one of the most comfortable controllers ever made

swap 360 and wiiu controllers

it's ds2 tho

Lol, you must give good handjobs if your hands are small enough to think Dualshocks are good.

This is literallya list of "consoles i bought", if you had a gamecube you would ejaculate it to the top of your list.

>bait image

the yous are rolling in

>Richfag Tier

This setup costs more and works infinitely better for FPS games on consoles.

hahahaaaahahahahahhahah

everyone point and laugh

> DS3 at the top
> Duke at the bottom
Fuck off to Sup Forums baby hands weaboo

What's the thing on the right?

This list is pretty melodramatic

Is it worth getting a microshill controller, or will a cheap £10 one from China be okay?

looks like usb hub

Explain how the 360 controller is better than the Xbox One controller then.

>using a d-pad for anything
kek

The microshill controller will last you 5+ years
The cheapo chinese one will fall apart way quicker

It's literally shaped better to fit your hands.

The Xbone's controller is a square shape.

The sticks and the battery placement are god tier on the xbone pad

I believe that's called a mouse.

Can confirm this. I made the mistake of buying cheap shit twice before getting a real 360 controller. It's lasted 3 years now and still works like new.

Its a manifacturing disaster, analog stick drifts upward. Looked over amazon and a ton of people complained about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WR-RlqNNYwY

I will give you that.

>This is literallya list of "consoles i bought", if you had a gamecube you would ejaculate it to the top of your list.

I have everything, and GC controllers are alright, I do love the size. But they're so oddly blocky and weird feeling in the hands. Feels like I'm holding a bunch of shit that was glued together instead of a solid object; always bothered me. It also has the worst d-pad on any home Nintendo console, which is a deal breaker for me.

I've honestly not had any problems with mine. I have had a bunch of problems with several 360 controllers though.
The Analog Stick nubs wear away super quick.
The D-Pad straight up didn't work.
Felt DS3 tier cheap.

I agree that it feels plasticy and hard, and the sticks are tough, but the button placement and the L/R buttons make up for that. It's definitely not shit tier.

this

I fucking hate the button layout too. It always felt like I had to climb over a bunch of shit to press one of the buttons.

>people still use D-pad as an argument for anything

My hands are Xboxhueg and I think that Dualshock is excellent, what's your point?
I do give great handjobs though ;))

I got my money back for my 360 since the left bumper button started having problems. At first they send me a faulty replacement.

I looked into the XBONE and there is a good chance to buy one with that drift problem so no thanks, I already have problems with the 360 ones and there are no controller alternatives for me since I have big hands and the DS4 is not supported in games like microsofts controllers.

I hate to say it but console controller are dogshit for the most part if you looking for something with 2 analog sticks and a d-pad.

How easy is that to set up?

Not so much anymore since china is investing heavily in automation now. No more recalls because of the chinks in the factory

no it's pretty bad

Fixed

>switching the DS3 with the shitty xbox controller
Fuck off.

>sega controllers still at bottom
at least in that regard these lists never fail

>dualshock 2 and 3 in different brackets

DS3 was okay but it depended on your luck
either way if it doesn't belong in mid tier it belongs right at the bottom.
DS2=DS4>>>>DS3>>>DS1
they had really weird buttons from what i remember, like pressing them was too easy, but maybe i just had chink controllers idk

I dont understand the love for the SNES controller, I'm convinced it's just nostalgia blinding people.

With a dualshock 4 it's kind of a bitch (it's easier on the bone), but once you figure it out once you won't have problems thereafter.

>plug xim into console with all connections
>wait for lights on xim to stop flashing/settle down
>then, and only then press the PS button on the controller to sign in (if you do this before the xim boots up, everything is ruined and you have to start over)

Also, specifically on the PS4, you have to make sure rumble is turned off, because that sometimes knocks the signal out from the controller to the xim. Aside from first plugging it in to your PC and setting the button layout/mouse sensitivity, you're basically good to go.
The keyboard you use doesn't matter, but I would suggest getting a great mouse if you already don't have one since that will make every bit the same difference it would have on a PC.

Opinion on Steam Controller?

which controller has the strongest rumble?

I had one as a kid and yes the buttons are shit and it hurts in your hands after a whole since not ergonomic at all but the worst part is the d-pad cuts into your fingers after a while, especially if you played fighting games

>DS3
>bottom
Die.

No difference except triggers and both controllers are shit.

I can accept this list if you swap snes with gcube controller

Rumbles are for plebs/whores, I open my controllers and remove them.

A list I wholly agree with for once. Nice.

Or you could just turn it off in settings.

One is made well
one isn't
go figure

>I dont understand the love for the SNES controller, I'm convinced it's just nostalgia blinding people.

What's not to understand? It was small, flat and simple, everything a controller should be. It also had a great d-pad and since this was before 3D games really caught on, that was critical.The NES controller doesn't get quite as much love because, while mostly the same, the square shape and edges would really groove into your hands from long and intense play. The SNES controller had round edges, so that wasn't much of an issue.
I bought an adaptor to use an SNES controller on my wiiU (connects via wiimote) and it even allows me to set the d-pad as the left analog stick, so I can use it on almost any game I want. It doesn't work great for 3D games, obviously, but for games that still play in 2D, like Smash, it works fantastic. It is also godly in Mario Maker and frozen dong.

sauce me

baka na imouto ep 2

ehh for the time, they were kinda the first good controller that wasn't a square or some retarded shape but rather something actually suited for hands, and somehow either by effort or luck it hit the mark perfectly, especially if you're a kid/woman/handlet

Nah i have girly fag wrists and it's easier to hold for longer with them out. Those are the bulk of the weight and taking them out makes them sooo light.

Some custom controller sites offer the service as well, so it's not entirely uncommon.

>Rumbles are for plebs/whores, I open my controllers and remove them.

thanks mate.

Then tell me how the fuck I should play fighting games.

x360 coontroller is garbage
how is it even possible to make dpad that bad?
t. owner of one

I opened my 360 a few days ago to clean it and find out why the left bumper didn't work correctly anymore.

Then I found these big heavy things and removed them when I found out they are the rumbles. Makes the controller less heavy which is nice.

The other thing is, I never bother with rumble controller because its bad for your health. You could develop HAVS. There was even this one dude that tried to sue a company over it.

OP here. I wanted to focus on controllers that are still relevant. It's not an all time best/worst list. That's why I didn't include nintendo controllers.

>gifted this on Christmas
>it's awful for FPS
>don't play strategy games
>it's basically useless
I thought maybe the shape would make it good for fightan because it'd be easier to slide my thumb around (I'm either/or on the pad vs stick debate), but it's pretty poor at that too.

>Saturn
>Not high
>Wii U Pro
>Not high
>GameCube
>Not mid
>Genesis 6 button
>Not mid
>No OG Xbox S, only Duke
>NES
>Not low

I highly doubt you've even touched half of the controllers in this list

I have both a 360 and ps4 controller that I use for my pc. Both are good, and it comes down to what I feel like at the given time.

Great for Strategy games, very good for FPS, shit for everything else.

I've been using the stick on my wired Xbox 360 controller for fighting games since SF4 came out for the Xbox. I use the D-Pad for charge characters and it works absolutely fine.

I really dont like the steam controller as much either, but it's pretty fucking nice playing Civilization 5 while laying down on my couch in the living room. The only other use I have for it is just browsing the internet while lazing around on my bed or the living room. Besides that it pretty much sucks. Doesn't have a keyboard to type shit for when I'm just using it for my desktop. I kind of regret buying it since I can only really play one game efficiently with it.

Is the f310 decent enough? Poorfag here, I want a controller with ds3's analog sticks position and to be as plug and play as possible..

How this is the Logitech one really?

they wanted to bring PC games to console so naturally this one sucks with other video games but the irony is that he also sucks at playing PC games

>God-tier
>Glaring flaw
>THAT ONE DOESN'T COUNT SHUT UP

Yeah, okay.

for

I play platformers with the d-pad

>actually trying to play FPS and strategy games with a controller

lol

I use it for racing games and stuff like dark souls just fine. It's great being able to rebind things

it has an onscreen keyboard

>DS3 on Undisputed
>all the Dual Shocks on Mid or higher
>GameCube and XB 360 on low; tied with the Wii U GamePad and N64
>NES controller, a literal rectangle on Mid
wew lad

Wheres the fucking tv?

>no mention of the xbox mini controller
That shit was comfy as fuck.

It's great for fps though. Just don't play competitive multiplayer games with it.

lest see
>we really fucking love touchpads, it has been proven countless times they are superior to mechanical input, like totally.

Good for anything that doesn't need a dpad

Not if you exit big picture mode. Unless I'm missing something, if so fill me in.

I honestly want to get one of the logitech ones. The R1/L1 button on the XBO controller make me want to kill myself.

I have to agree with this since my PS4 controller wont work for shit with my computer. It refuses to connect with BLuetooth despite trying multiple different programs that work with DS4 and using a BT adapter as well. Not only that but the cords are finicky as hell too if you try to use it that way. It's just shit all around.

if you have small enough loli hands to be able to hold these comfortably i'd consider marrying you user, just saying.