Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2016 detailed

Nintendo has further detailed its Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 broadcast planned for this year’s E3 later this month.

On June 14, starting at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, Nintendo will host a day of live-streaming gameplay focused its new The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, followed by the first live gameplay of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.

On June 15, the Nintendo Treehouse stream will showcase upcoming Wii U and 3DS releases, including Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Day two will start, however, with a Pokemon GO developer Q&A at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.

gematsu.com/2016/06/nintendo-treehouse-live-e3-2016-detailed

>A game in development hell
>A rehashed game
>Another rehash
>A remake
>A censored niche game
>A mobile game

Oh well, at least they aren't only showing Zelda.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-for-wii-u-will-be-playable-for-the-first-time-at-E3
encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=NX delay#q=NX delay&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d
technobuffalo.com/2015/07/02/nintendo-nx-in-pilot-production-headed-for-july-2016-release-according-to-rumor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for Sup Forums to say with a straight face that Nintendo had the best showing

I thought they said they'd only bring fucking Zelda?

They said it's the only playable game on the show floor. Sites just reported that they weren't showing anything else.

>gaming "journalism"

Why is it going to be the only playable game?

They have KowaSHITai, DQ and Pokemanz.

Oh boy, we'll finally get to see how they JUST the DQVII translation.

This fucking company, holy shit. Someone just take a shotgun and put them out of their misery.

>Nintendo’s kickoff to the E3 show happens at 9 a.m. PT Tuesday, June 14, when Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime introduces Nintendo Treehouse: Live, which will be dedicated to a day of live-streamed gameplay of The Legend of Zelda.
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-for-wii-u-will-be-playable-for-the-first-time-at-E3
I'd say a stream dedicated to a day of Zelda gameplay livestreamed means that it's the only game.

>another treehouse stream for e3
Fuck Nintendo.

Dragon Quest 7 is the only good thing there

Also not interested in the new Zelda, Nintendo will likely fucked up again

I think it's idiotic if they're saving all the hype for Mother 3.

They've tried it with EarthBound Beginnings last year and it was interesting, but not enough.

Sup Forumsintedo is real

How is that bad?

Never underestimate nintendogaf. Miyamoto could smear shit all over their faces and they'd call it a masterpiece.

How is it good?

I'd tease the NX or a game for the NX if I worked at Nintendo. Or, perhaps, I'd announce Spaceworld 2016.

The streams are great, don't tell me you're here to complain about the censorship controversy, as that's not related to the actual streams.

>>A game in development hell
what's the opposite of damage control, when you get first on a piece of new to make it look bad so your side is "safe"? Outside of "i'm an obvious gaffer" of course?

You aren't allowed to answer a question with a question. You explain your point first.

They said they'd focus on Zelda. Shitposters were too happy to have a new bandwagon to jump on.

They said they'd dedicate the stream to Zelda, not focus.

>The streams are great

this. they said showing any other games would take away attention from zelda and ruin the "immersion"

Until you can give even 1 point on how they aren't, stop posting.
INB4 you shift the burden again.

That's not actually what they said.

They are boring imho

But again, you are a Nintendo fanboy.

they're going to delay zelda again, since the NX was delayed

at least i'll get to see Sun/Moon gameplay and decide for myself if it's worth a shit or not

The streams are comfy.
Way better than awkward stage presentations for the press.

It's just that the content of those streams hasn't been any good since 2014 when they started doing it.

Oh, well. As long as I get more MonHun and Dragon Quest, I'll be satisfied. You guys can stew in your own anger as always.

>since the NX was delayed
Gonna need a source on another NX delay.

That stream shit is glorified youtuber pandering. It's fine on its own but should not replace the presentations.

encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=NX delay#q=NX delay&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d
Google is hart.

Nintendo’s next-generation game console, the Nintendo NX is scheduled to enter mass production in early 2017, delaying about half a year from the company’s original mass production plan in the mid-2016. Sources from the related upstream supply chain pointed out that the delay was because Nintendo wished to enhance the game console’s video-game/handheld-game-integrated gaming experience and add virtual reality (VR) function into the system to gain advantages in the upcoming video game and mobile game competitions.

The sources pointed out that the supply chain received Nintendo’s notification to start developing mold for the Nintendo NX in the mid-2015 and was told that the system would enter mass production and launch in the mid-2016. However, Nintendo has recently given them a new mass production schedule and asked them to start mass producing some key components at the end of 2016.
Nintendo is said to be adding a VR function to their console, to “satisfy the popular trend in the gaming market”. Furthermore, Digitimes’ sources claim that the NX will be some sort of hybrid console, combining the console gaming experience with mobile gaming experience.

>rumor

Like I thought.

90% of the NX rumors have been true so far.

>rumor

Into the trash it goes

>surprised when video game board favours video game gameplay over flash in the pan trailers

>was because Nintendo wished to enhance the game console’s video-game/handheld-game-integrated gaming experience and add virtual reality (VR) function
so it's literal bullshit since nobody knows anything about that thing so far.

>The previously rumored release date has been changed to a new rumored release date.
I fucking hate "journalists". I work in an industry where they pull that shit all the time, they make up their own stories and then claim shit got cancelled / delayed with zero fact to back them up, it's infuriating.

Most of the rumors contradict each other, so that's a load of bullshit. One of the only NX rumors that ended up being true is Zelda, and anyone could have guessed that.

What an early bird.

LOL. The whole handheld hybrid only source is literally Sup Forums when Iwata named the NX.

>>The previously rumored release date
Which was that then?

It's rumored that you both are fucking faggots.

Yawn.

A NES game being more expensive than usual left a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't understand why people are begging for this. There is already a perfectly good, FREE translation. Do you really want modern NoA "localizing" it?

Why are you even in the thread?

July 2016. The leaker who rumored it was Foxconn, the one source you can always trust. If the date changed is because Nintendo did push it back.

More Generations info is all I care about, hoping for a demo

NoA is doing it deliberately.

No one is THAT unaware.

But that's not a date that's being discussed here, why bring it up in such a fashion?

Nintendo has a good amount of polish in their games. Its really the only reason to play them. Other games might have better or more interesting game play but nintendo games just generally feel good

So are Nintendo doing another tourney thing on the E3 weekend again? That was great. Shame their E3 was trash though.

> just generally feel good
Yeah just like SFZ is generally agreed upon to have good controls.

>NX only coming out in March 2017
>ZeldaU/NX only coming out in March 2017
>Nintendo has LITERALLY nothing worth mentioning until then
I mean, Nintendo is a big company, but are investors really ok with them drifting for 9 months without anything big releasing?

I replied to a message asking about the release date.

See

Does Zelda count as being in development hell when they clearly just delayed it to come out with the NX. (NX was pretty clearly launching in 2016, Zelda delayed to 2016; NX moved to 2017, Zelda delayed to 2017)

Unless they always planned on releasing the NX in March of 2017 and just chose not to release anything in the second half of 2016, in which case they're even stupider than they look.

Wait a moment, are they having a direct on top of this?
It doesn't seem so bad over just Zelda.

>Without anything big

The mobile games are all that inventors care about now.

To be clear responded to (me) which asked what rumoured release date was talking about. I assumed would be the same person, because only the same person would really know that.
Considering the last release date I know of is not a rumour, I asked him for what release date he was talking about, because obviously if there's a change in the release date it has to be newer information than the last non-rumoured one.
But now that it's clear that you're not him, I hope he's going to reveal his rumour.
Hello? Can you please tell us what rumour you're talking about, considering it doesn't seem to be public knowledge?

It's not a direct

The meme guys from the treehouse are gonna play them.

I just hope this guy doesn't show up.

>implying there won't be at least one surprise
They usually do have a good showing and/or are at least better than everyone else. That doesn't mean I like NoA, nor do I approve of the changes that they make to games.

git hipe

Nintendo legitimatelly won the 2014 E3 as much as completaly fucked up the 2015. I don't even care about nintendo but thats fact.

>zelda
>development hell
I dont think you understand how the series works, and I KNOW you dont understand the definition of development hell. Fuck off false flagger, what we're getting isnt great but more of the same from 2013 onward.

technobuffalo.com/2015/07/02/nintendo-nx-in-pilot-production-headed-for-july-2016-release-according-to-rumor/

Google, retard.

For what? We're not getting a direct. All we are getting is the assholes from the treehouse playing some games. Usually we would get both.

No, I mean they talk about treehouse but nothing else.
That seems slightly odd for a company that's based in Japan. They haven't even done translations for Treehouse in the past (and they probably don't expect most people to go out of their way to watch things in other languages).

No, that can't be the rumour was talking about, it's earlier that the latest non-rumour release date we've heard. Thus this current rumour can't change the previous rumoured release date if the previous rumoured release date is that one. He knows another one.
Don't butt in unless you know what he's talking about, please.

Considering that the game has been delayed several times and they haven't showed shit about it, i think it's pretty safe that the game has been in development hell.

They have to bring back Cammie if they want to have a real disaster on their hands.

WHERE THE FUCK IS PICROSS 3D 2 FOR NA NINTENDO

Nothing in particular.
I just wanted to post that image after I spent so long making it.

No, that's an opinion. Must we go over what the difference is between a fact and an opinion?

Fun fact, Cammie is now working for a Mexican company called Kidzania.

I'm sure the stream for the Treehouse will be fun enough to get hyped for. Right?

>Sup Forums - autism

So, has this first half of the year been fun, WiiU bros?

Using the english language properly is not autism.

Hell yeah, Loadline came out so I was able to pirate Japan exclusive games

I hope so.

>Nintendo won e3 2014

Nice meme.

So instead of just Zelda they are getting Pokemon(which pretty much everyone knows what's to expect), a Pokemon mobile game that looks terrible and games that should've or are about to get released?

Should've just stick to just showing Zelda

>The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U
Actually, it's an announcement that Skyward Sword HD will be coming out on the Wii U this November, and all work for "Zelda U" has been moved to the NX. They'll show art of "Zelda NX", but no gameplay footage.

>Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
This will be used to show that several popular Pokemon for "fan art" have been redesigned to make them all look male.

>Monster Hunter Generations
Video only, as the game constantly crashes at this stage.

>Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
Any happy memories you had of the PS version, please flush down the toilet now. You do NOT want to know what we've done to the translation.

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Reggie is confused as to why people aren't excited over this game. Isn't this what you people wanted?

>Pokemon GO
Our future at Nintendo.

>Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

YYYYEEEEEEEEE--

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

awwwwwwww

Not him, but the Treehouse isn't something to get hyped for.
It'll be really comfy and nice to watch, but that's about all.

Didn't Nintendo put Project Giant Robot on this years releases? We may have a little new stuff revealed after all.

>Video only, as the game constantly crashes at this stage.
God damn you fake leakers aren't even trying anymore are you? There is 1 hour gameplay already up on Capcoms channel

Has any WiiU games come out this year outside of Starfox?

Most of the fun I had this year was playing Cyber Sluts.

Your newfagness is showing, there wasn't a single nintoddler defending the bullshit presentation they pulled last E3.

>a treehouse stream with no ally
I can't wait.

Why are you in a thread devoted to mocking Nintendo?

Pokken, was alright

And you haven't wondered why there's not more shown?

Use that soft thing you should have in your noggin.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEND THEM CARDS TO THANK THEM FOR SHILLING TO US

Did you just leave or something?

>Project Giant Robot
Oh, God. That shitfest?