You were chilling with some vidya and these guys slaps your favourite game/franchise into pachinko exclusive...

You were chilling with some vidya and these guys slaps your favourite game/franchise into pachinko exclusive. What are you going to do now?

Play pachinko.
Now fuck off.

Probably keep play my animu pachinko

Why are they wearing those loinclothes? Is it traditional or do they want to feel sexy without buying a tanga?

im not messing with no yakuza

Play Pachinkomon... I guess...

hehe, chinkomon

me on the left

They're yakuza, yes it's traditional along with the tattoos

But why do they wear it? They really look intimidating with it, like a group of childmolesters or something.

>They really look intimidating with it
Yes, they're gangsters user, that's the whole fucking point

the chump on the right is OP?

It was irony probably. They look like fucking retards

Is there any significance to the clean middle section vs going full chest? Is it some sort of thing where they can show the middle of their to prove they aren't tatted?

just for look, and maybe money

they got full bod tats and if you wore shorts it would obscure a bit of it

yakuza as an organized crime syndicate goes back to medieval times so thats why they are in medieval underwear cuz TRADITION

I couldnt stop laughing through out the entire thing when I got there

This sidequest made me love Yakuza more than any other videogame series

Am I supposed to be scared of some manlets with tattoos?

the sound of the clapping is pretty fucking great tbqh

NANI?!!

Aaaaahahahaha, if I ever meet a Yakuza I'll ask him why he wears a fucking diaper.

>the club is still there in every future game
I fucking love the attention to detail.

it's called a fundoshi, baka gaijin

Kill them with my gay barehands. What are some small japs going to do to me?

use their katana

seriously

Tats used to be illegal so nips with tats would only get them on places their shirts would cover. A lot of their shirts exposed their chests like that

so if you the head nigga in charge like the old man you can upgrade to full body because you have that much influence?

Tats were only illegal in places where skin is exposed like beaches and bath houses I thought?

*unsheathes sword that isn't made out of pig iron*

Not illegal, they just dont want you there

It's a fucking diaper.

Wouldn't katanas made these days be sturdier than old ones since they would have access to better quality metal?

I still wouldn't want to fight a guy with a fucking zweihander if all I had was a katana obviously, but it might stand a better chance now than it would have 500 years ago.

No, you're supposed to be scared of manlets mobsters with tattoos

why do they shave all their chest and body hair?

tatoos are traditionally associated with criminals in japan

My dick is traditionally associated with your mom

Does this faggot have nipple piercings?